Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
On hiatus until February 7th

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Badges
Pronouns
She/They
Dex Entry This artistic Pokemon is from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy. Easily motivated by snacks
Pronouns
She/They
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest

Hello hello! Name's Lintu and I'm here with my second nuzlocke comic, Xtraordinary! I plan on updating this bad boy every Saturday (and some extra pages if there's a holiday I deem worthy) so.. Tune on in if you're interested cause I at least think this is one hell of a story and I am SO excited to tell it with you all!

Xtraordinary can also be found on DeviantArt, Tapas and ComicFury!

Evelyn is a timid girl from the peaceful town of Santalune who one day, behind her mother's back, applies and is accepted to Professor Sycamore's Mega Evolution Research Team. And soon after her journey beings! Now come along for this adventure full of growth, change, mystery and so much more!

Warnings: Minor language (as in Hell, Damn and so forth), violence, blood, death (but this is a nuzlocke you know what you're getting yourselves into)

Last edited:

Sarbear

phobiaverse overlord
Badges
Pronouns
she/her
Dex Entry I'm in WIP hell, but at least it's warm down here.
Pronouns
she/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 19, 2019
Nature
Quiet
ah we sure love overbearing parents /j
time for baby's first teenage rebellion

pinkshellos

a suspiciously buggish sea slug
Badges
Pronouns
they/them
Dex Entry A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates them more than companionship is food.
Pronouns
they/them
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
ooooOOO X run solidarity! Our protagonists are the exact same age too, small world
This is a really interesting way to start off the story — Evelyn already has 3 pokemon, one of which is about to evolve, plus the ability to talk to them in some way and translate to human speech (I think…?) that I’m pretty sure have something to do with her necklace (I think???) I want to know all of the lore! And secrets!
Mega evolution research team is a really good take on why Sycamore is giving out pokemon to random people XD

Watching this thread immediately! I’ve been loving Eclipsed so much that another nuzlocke comic from you has me pretty hyped — I can’t wait to see your take on Kalos :D
Edit: WOAH the main cover looks fantastic!!

AmossyRock

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Badges
Pronouns
Unspecified
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
Unspecified
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 7, 2020
Nature
Hasty
Go Evelyn, be free!
This looks very interesting, I'm curious to see how Evelyn will grow through her journey and I can't wait to meet her pokémon team!

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Badges
Pronouns
She/Her
Dex Entry This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
YESSSSSSS IT’S FINALLY HEREEEEE

Evelyn is such a cutie!!! I love her lil outfit and her nervous lil existence… poor girl, I hope she does well while her mother is gone!!

JavierE64

Masks are so 2016!!! But don´t forget to wear one
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry The Master of both Light and Darkness; who loves the Violent and Dramatic, and the Fun and Adorable.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
This looks incredible!!!!
I wonder what kind of special abilities our MC has, and is gonna play out in this comic.

CyanideCrystal

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Contributor
Badges
Pronouns
he/him
Dex Entry I like things that are old and broken and past their prime.
Pronouns
he/him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 12, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Oh that's really cool. Wonder if her ability is talking to Pokemon or something else :0

SonGokuSSJ2

Boxless Nuzlocke Fanatic
Pronouns
he/him
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
he/him
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 16, 2022
Nature
Timid
This looks so good!! I can't wait for future updates!

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Badges
Pronouns
they/them
Dex Entry this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
Pronouns
they/them
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
yessssssss MAN I LOVE THIS ALREADY

that necklace is very interesting, and i love how we already have a team of three!! spewpa time soon....and then, oh and then.....vivillon

interesting how she's doing research, scientifically minded.....

OP
LintuLady

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Badges
Pronouns
She/They
Dex Entry This artistic Pokemon is from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy. Easily motivated by snacks
Pronouns
She/They
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest

The pokemon are revealed!! Look at them all! Such a good pile of good little babies!

pinkshellos

Badges
Pronouns
they/them
Dex Entry A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates them more than companionship is food.
Pronouns
they/them
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
OH THEY ARE SO GOOD!! I love that all 3 of them are hardcore enabling Evelyn to rebel against her mother. If anything bad ever happens to any of them I will riot. ALSO Goggles’ little goggles they are adorable!!
Evelyn is such an endearing protagonist, I love how she secretly loves gym battles and her little mannerisms like hiding behind her hair

Sarbear

phobiaverse overlord
Badges
Pronouns
she/her
Pronouns
she/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 19, 2019
Nature
Quiet
the babies i cry

Waweezer

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Glad to see more gen 6 runs on forums!
I also like the premise!

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Badges
Pronouns
they/them
Dex Entry this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
Pronouns
they/them
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
vivillon potential confirmed

aw i love ev's pokemon. goggles specifically, but all of them definitely!!! they loooove her

time to kick some gym butt before the sycamore does his thing

OP
LintuLady

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Badges
Pronouns
She/They
Pronouns
She/They
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest

OOoh!! First extra page of the comic!! How exciting!! But why is there an extra page? Well cause tomorrow is the start of pride and I wanted to do something extra for it but alas it's a Wednesday aka Eclipsed day (aka my other comic, would recommend it as a read if you're liking Xtraordinary) so.. Day early extra page it is!!

Also! First cameos!
Yume and Chou belong to YumeYukimenokoTsuki on DeviantArt!

pinkshellos

Badges
Pronouns
they/them
Pronouns
they/them
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Hell yeah Goggles!!
Evelyn and her team are out in the world! I love the shot of the fountain, that’s some fantastic scenery right there.
Hmmm, it’s interesting to see her being so stern towards Goggles. Did she learn that from her mom? Will it be a problem later? Is it just pent-up rage?

Sarbear

phobiaverse overlord
Badges
Pronouns
she/her
Pronouns
she/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 19, 2019
Nature
Quiet
gotta love them bug types evolving in 0.2 seconds

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Badges
Pronouns
they/them
Pronouns
they/them
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
bug types are so quick to evolve and i love them

happy pride (early; you'll see this message again on wed proper slkdjf)

hm. is she gonna be stern like that through the rest of the challenge if things get tense? it seems....idk. (thinking emote)

OP
LintuLady

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Badges
Pronouns
She/They
Pronouns
She/They
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest

I really did just design all those cases for a single quick panel...

Users who are viewing this thread