• Episode Three of The Writer's Locke is now live! We bid a find farewell to Healing Wish and Tightrope this episode. Also, we'll be chatting about disability and neurodivergence in character writing, and speaking to a debut author!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Sinnoh Teen Mon WLERA: When Little Emma Ran Away

bumblebee

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 13, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/her/hers
Pokémon Type
Water, Flying
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon flits from new idea to new idea, never able to settle down.
wait did Merlin just cause that Starly to attack Ryan?? HELLO????? We need Merlin to be at a 5 but he's already blasting off to an 11 with this smh my head

Neowth

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
I don't really care tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Pokédex Entry
A dork from the North
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
wait did Merlin just cause that Starly to attack Ryan?? HELLO????? We need Merlin to be at a 5 but he's already blasting off to an 11 with this smh my head
There's only two pokemon that know Transform. And you've met one of them in the comic ;)
Merlin's only crime is to just sit and watch

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Oh no! must be those endevor staravua!
wait, it is too early for that...
welp, why did you use it for fighting a flying type, Neowth -_-

Neowth

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Pokédex Entry
A dork from the North
Oh no! must be those endevor staravua!
wait, it is too early for that...
welp, why did you use it for fighting a flying type, Neowth -_-
About that.... Starley don't learn flying moves until lvl 9 (I recalled it was lvl 12). Ryan was high enough lvl to one-shot them, and faster.
BUT THEN this lvl 11 starley appeared, I was greedy for that sweet grinding exp and I think Ryan was close to lvl up. BUT the bird was either faster or capable of taking a hit from him, giving it the perfect change for an attack. And of course it used wing attack.

Was the hit critical, simply a OHKO or was Ryan not full health? Can't remember. I think the last one.

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Oh noooo Mew is really set on stopping Emma's journey, that's so cruel ;A; Merlin is gonna feel so bad for not being able to prevent this....

Neowth

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
Pokédex Entry
A dork from the North
This month's WLERA will be a little late due to personal life (all's good! just busy) and my tablet's cable being a term for female dogs. Luckily got the replacement today, let us hope it works!

bumblebee

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 13, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/her/hers
Pokémon Type
Water, Flying
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon flits from new idea to new idea, never able to settle down.
I love that Emma's Pokemon were trying to help her out ;w; Though I have a feeling that this is one of many rifts that'll happen in the party 😬

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)