• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Not one but two anonymous angels wanted to get the word out about a hidden gem of a comic, feraligatr's Dear Sergio. This Shield Nuzlocke follows Sergio and his best only friend Hop!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Win the RTD in Ten Turns Or Less!

What was the best part of the game?

• Gunology

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revolution

• Game Over

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Description
Game Over, World Destroyed.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
Name: Rotom Gun Land

I attempt to summon Eevee, Ascended Saint of Guns again to unleash war on everyone

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
well the solution to this is obvious. Time to make some high quality beer.

localhoney

the smooth jazz of bastards
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Bring my citizens together and start a nation with the promise of food and drink and merriment once we conquer the continent.

Argentum

My avatar is in fact a dude.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Argentums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
Well, there is only one thing to do...

I will become the avatar of vengeance, allowing my rage and anguish to fuel my bones, and let all the malice consume my bitter soul.

I renounce everything I have ever stood for, cursing my previous negligence and weakness. I reject my humanity, and will throw it to the wind! I am sick of doing nothing, watching as everything falls apart around me. And what I got what I deserve, a fractured home and a missing arm. But I will return, oh I will return for my fallen nation, and I shall crush everything in my path until either I’m dead, or my foes’ heads lie dead beneath me. If I have to, I’ll destroy everything in this continent and everything in it!

Last edited:

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is not very good at nuzlockes and sucks at grinding and quits nuzlockes when grinding is very very bad.
I just wanna do what i wanted to do the last turn.

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is not very good at nuzlockes and sucks at grinding and quits nuzlockes when grinding is very very bad.
Cirr pls dont kill me

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
if that's the way things are rolling, then... i, with my faithful stash of marijuana locked up in a safe place, shall attempt to convince ALL of the nations, countries, whatever, that there is no need to fight, and we can all just live happily together as one continent, because that's how mafia works, right?

JaneWolf

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 6, 2019
Alright fine. A put on the Majora's mask and summon the moon to destroy everything.

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal
Well if I get summoned I’ll make the most of my time by uh

blessing Cirr and Aureum with legendary BFG’s so they may slaughter to their hearts content.

Fool

I’m too tired for this.
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Don’t talk to me about BW2, ever. I don’t want to talk about it with you.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Three Turns Left...​

Name: Rotom Gun Land

I attempt to summon Eevee, Ascended Saint of Guns again to unleash war on everyone
[4]: You manage to summon from the Gun Heaven, the great ascended Saint of Guns, Eevee, reviving them thus. You then proceed to go with Eevee and attempt to take over the broken up remains of Neo Cannabis! The Feudal Countries must roll to dodge!

[5 for Rotom Gun Land/1 for Feudal Countries]: You proceed to slaughter the military forces of all 4 of the Neo Cannabis successors, quickly seizing all of their land for yourself. It's good to be the King... of Guns.

well the solution to this is obvious. Time to make some high quality beer.
[6]: You make some incredibly high quality beer. The beer is so high quality that the alcohol level can instantly poison anyone who drinks it. You give it to the rioters as a peace offering and they drink it. They must roll to dodge!

[6 for High Quality Beer/2 for Rioters]: The Rioters all contract Alcohol Poisoning and die from drinking such pure alcohol. You managed to kill all of the revolutionaries in Brewster, ending the uprising in your settlement.

Bring my citizens together and start a nation with the promise of food and drink and merriment once we conquer the continent.
[6]: You attempt to bring your citizens together to conquer the continent with the promise of food and merriment, and you do unite them... but they decide to unite to kill you! You must roll to dodge!

[4 for Rioters/4 for LocalHoney]: You just barely manage to convince them to hold off on killing you for just a little longer, in doing so they help you take a decent bit of land for yourself, creating a new country. You can name it as a free action next turn.

Well, there is only one thing to do...

I will become the avatar of vengeance, allowing my rage and anguish to fuel my bones, and let all the malice consume my bitter soul.

I renounce everything I have ever stood for, cursing my previous negligence and weakness. I reject my humanity, and will throw it to the wind! I am sick of doing nothing, watching as everything falls apart around me. And what I got what I deserve, a fractured home and a missing arm. But I will return, oh I will return for my fallen nation, and I shall crush everything in my path until either I’m dead, or my foes’ heads lie dead beneath me. If I have to, I’ll destroy everything in this continent and everything in it!
[6]: You attempt to crush all of the nations on the continent with your bare hands, as you gain the powers of a Wraith, a spirit of vengeance. However, all the nations recognize you as Aureum the Exiled, and unite their forces in a blockade to prevent you from destroying everything that they've built. You don't care anymore though, you've got to destroy everything, you've got to render this continent asunder. You must roll to dodge!

[1 for World Military/6 for Aureum]: In your anger, you unleash a massive wave which destroys all of society as we know it. All nations, all settlements, all of them are crushed under the weight of your rage! Everyone must roll to dodge!

[1 for Rage Wave/1 for Cirr]: You just manage to hold on during the wave, keeping yourself from getting killed.
[3 for Rage Wave/5 for Hobo]: You deflect the wave using your alcoholism, keeping the rage from erasing you.
[2 for Rage Wave/6 for LocalHoney]: You manage to contain the Rage Wave in a battery pack, giving you an advantage despite the destruction of your country. You will be able to quickly rebuild.
[5 for Rage Wave/5 for Geo]: You dig a deep hole underground to avoid the Rage Wave.
[6 for Rage Wave/1 for Sugar]: The Rage Wave blows through your very existence, turning you into atoms and erasing you completely, you are dead.
[1 for Rage Wave/6 for Jane]: You manage to consume the Rage Wave, granting you the same powers that Aureum now possesses.
[2 for Rage Wave/6 for Eevee]: Using your new resurrected body, you manage to dispel the Rage Wave as it attempts to end you. Truly, the Great Gun God has blessed you on this day.

I just wanna do what i wanted to do the last turn.
[6]: Using your Rotom Herd, you try to build a factory in order to recreate society after Aureum wiped it out of existence. However, the factory starts to have a meltdown, threatening a nuclear fallout! You must roll to dodge!

[1 for Factory Meltdown/4 for Geo]: You manage to get your Rotoms to contain the energy and reduce it to normal levels, giving you a nice functional factory to build a settlement around.

[4]: You also manage to join up with Cirr and Eevee at the same time.

if that's the way things are rolling, then... i, with my faithful stash of marijuana locked up in a safe place, shall attempt to convince ALL of the nations, countries, whatever, that there is no need to fight, and we can all just live happily together as one continent, because that's how mafia works, right?
[2]: You are dead, due to Aureum's rage wave erasing you from existence. We will now roll to see your impact on history.

[4]: You are fondly remembered as a Saint of Cannabism, the religion you founded. It is remembered as the only remnant of society left standing after Aureum destroyed everything. Thank you for playing.

Alright fine. A put on the Majora's mask and summon the moon to destroy everything.
[4]: You put on Majora's Mask and combine the magic with your new Wraith Powers, and summon the moon to destroy everything. It will do so by next turn.

Well if I get summoned I’ll make the most of my time by uh

blessing Cirr and Aureum with legendary BFG’s so they may slaughter to their hearts content.
[2]: After seeing the death of society, you question if giving people guns in the current state of anarchy would be a good idea.

Revolution Cancelled, Everybody Go Home.

There are no societies left, thus, the revolution has no purpose.

I'm not even going to go through everything, let me just point out the important stuff.
Aureum, in a state of pure rage, has destroyed all of society. All countries and settlements were reduced to nothing.
Eevee was resurrected by Cirr
Sugar died in Aureum's Rage Wave, and is remembered fondly as a Saint of Cannabism.
Geo has the only formation of society left after building a factory.
You literally have 3 turns to fix this.

Except no you don't because Jane has summoned the Moon using Majora's Mask, which will collide with the planet next turn killing everyone if nobody puts a stop to it.

Good luck.

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal
I know what I must do.

I shoot down the moon.

localhoney

the smooth jazz of bastards
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
If Eevee fails to shoot down the moon, I obliterate it into small non-damaging shards.

If Eevee succeeds, I use my battery pack to create a new raypunk society.

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
well, you know what that means now, right?

i leave this absolute hell hole of a game, hoping to find better luck elsewhere.

Fool

I’m too tired for this.
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Ghost
Pokédex Entry
well, you know what that means now, right?

i leave this absolute hell hole of a game, hoping to find better luck elsewhere.

You shall be missed. Thank you for your service.

Argentum

My avatar is in fact a dude.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Argentums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
If Eevee and Localhoney fail to stop the moon, I shall destroy it with my new powers, the only one who destroys this land is me.

If either of the two stop it, I shall attempt to finish what I started. I will put my power into OBLITERATING EVERYTHING on this CURSED CONTINENT! I WILL ERASE ALL THAT EVEN ATTEMPTS TO CALL THIS PLACE THEIR HOME. AND ONLY WHEN NOTHING BUT ME REMAINS, THEN MY WORK IS DONE.

XearnesGeo

The Life Pokemon
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
It/Pokemon
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If No One Kills The Moon: I summon my Rotoms to use Thunderbolt on the moon, to possibly kill it.
If The Moon is already dead, help Cirr and form a republic in our society.

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
well, if everyone's dead I can't really go and make a successful bar/society that loves drinking.

I'm gonna pull out my magical Ocarina (That I've always had. Trust me) and play the Song of Time to return to the Dawn of the First Day.

Fool

I’m too tired for this.
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Ghost
Pokédex Entry
I know what I must do.

I shoot down the moon.
[3]: You fire a round at the moon, hoping to at least put a dent into it. The Moon must roll to dodge!

[4 for Bullet/4 for Moon]: The Moon takes the bullet directly, it does no damage. The Moon continues downwards.

If Eevee fails to shoot down the moon, I obliterate it into small non-damaging shards.

If Eevee succeeds, I use my battery pack to create a new raypunk society.
[1]: You instead use the Rage Battery to bring the Moon down closer, causing it to be in the atmosphere. If it isn't destroyed by the next action, the game will be over.

If Eevee and Localhoney fail to stop the moon, I shall destroy it with my new powers, the only one who destroys this land is me.

If either of the two stop it, I shall attempt to finish what I started. I will put my power into OBLITERATING EVERYTHING on this CURSED CONTINENT! I WILL ERASE ALL THAT EVEN ATTEMPTS TO CALL THIS PLACE THEIR HOME. AND ONLY WHEN NOTHING BUT ME REMAINS, THEN MY WORK IS DONE.
[3]: You charge up a small Rage Wave and launch it towards the Moon, hoping that your anger will be enough to shatter it into pieces! The Moon must roll to dodge!

[1 for Rage Wave/1 for Moon]: The Rage Wave hits the moon and does nothing.

The Moon Has Fallen Onto the Continent

Despite your valiant efforts to destroy it, it was all for naught.

The Continent is No More, and your dreams of creating a society there are as well.

Game Over

Winners:
None

Honorary Winners:
JaneWolf (For summoning the Moon in the first place)
Aureum (For destroying all of society)
EeveeFTW (For being resurrected.)
Cirr (For resurrecting Eevee)
Hobohunter (For killing Groudon with just a rifle.)

Deceased:
Eevee
Cirr
Aureum
Hobo
LocalHoney
Geo
Sugar
Jane
Zero

Discussion Time:
What did you like/dislike about this game and it's format?
Did you have fun?
What worked and what didn't work?

Discussion will be open until 8:00 EST.​

Last edited:

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
can't believe I'm not a honorary winner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)