What’s the reasoning behind your nature?

Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo

YumeTsuki

Professional Moron
Badges
Pronouns
She/Her
Dex Entry This one may seem edgy, but is in fact about as edgy as a dented pingpong ball.
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 1, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Jolly, cuz when I'm comfortable I tend to try to just have a fun mood going on.

Nenety

Comedy mold
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
I'm pretty laid back and chill, I feel? I might not be the most interesting person alive, but I do try to live my life to my fullest without any rush, as doing so, more often than not, ends up in a mess.

greenbeanbottle

My nuzlockes are beyond human understanding
Badges
Pronouns
He / Him
Dex Entry If you're reading this, you mistook a human person for a Pokémon. Get outta here, ya goofus.
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Docile. I'm the type of person who likes to follow rather than lead. I should specify that I'm not someone who likes to be subservient or anything but it's more like I'm the type of person who goes along with what other people like to do unless it conflicts with my values. So...docile, I guess.

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Badges
Pronouns
He
Dex Entry Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
Pronouns
He
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Calm. I'm someone who is a bit more calm about certain situations, I can keep my cool, even if I lose a mon, I have moved past the act of randomly throwing stuff out hoping it works. Even if I have a loss, I stay calm to push through.

Fool

I’m too tired for this.
Badges
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Dex Entry Don’t talk to me about BW2, ever. I don’t want to talk about it with you.
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Because I have yet to find someone else truly like myself in this world. Someone who understands and/or shares the same nihilistic feelings that I've been stuck with for most of my life.

Kirilish

Nuzlocke Heaven, VO Hell
Badges
Pronouns
they/them
Dex Entry This Pokemon is known for its soft, captivating voice; however, those who look upon its punk-like exterior are never allowed to hear it ever again.
Pronouns
they/them
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 12, 2020
Nature
Timid
Timid. Although I'm super talkative when I'm comfortable (pretty sure nobody in nuzwriter's lounge could get me to shut up if they wanted to), I have extraordinarily bad social anxiety, to the point where just a few years ago I would burst into tears if somebody asked me to order pizza over the phone, because I couldn't say no to them but I was also afraid of talking to a stranger over the phone. To add to that, I know I don't have the same social boundaries as other people, so I tend to overcompensate and get really scared about broaching any topic that people don't bring up first.

I'm much better now, but it still usually takes a lot for me to open up (although talking about anime/video games tends to be a very helpful shortcut), hence timid.

ash

the rasmus fangirl
Badges
Pronouns
She/Her
Dex Entry can "british" be added to the pokemon type thing
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 14, 2021
Nature
Impish
I chose jolly cause I make a lot of jokes once I warm up to someone and I love making people laugh. :-) I also embarrass myself a lot since I'm a bit of an idiot, but I usually just laugh it off insted of getting worked up which I guess is kind of jolly 😂

SaintsGarden

Rune Collector
Badges
Pronouns
No Pronouns
Dex Entry Actually, Saint was the name of the scientist. You're thinking of Saint's beleaguered creator, Garden.
Pronouns
No Pronouns
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 29, 2020
Nature
Serious
Serious, not just for the kind of personality it implies but also the stat spread; I don't particularly excel in any skill compared to my peers but my mediocrity and lack of particular weaknesses has its own charm! I swear! The interesting and unique parts of people come from more than just "how super amazing they are at [thing]", after all.

I gotta admit that the PMD quiz usually gives me Jolly (listen, Serious isn't an option here...) but, hey, I don't think those two traits are incompatible to describe me. I have a serious tone no matter what I'm discussing and always approach people with the same amount of sincerity, but that attitude also applies to trivial or silly topics, which helps with landing a lot of deadpan humour and keeps conversation about lighthearted topics lighthearted when I'm with my friends.

THKS

The Trainer Behind Franklin.
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry "No matter what I do, I do it just for you."
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 15, 2020
Nature
Timid
I'm admittedly shy and somewhat unable to explain and express myself at times. This is mostly due to my autism, which I'm doing my best to work with.

RoseQuartz_18

Head Cheerleader, Homecoming Queen, PT Model
Badges
Pronouns
She/They
Dex Entry A highly emotional young author with a love for cute things and talking about her stories, which oft contain equal parts media references and drama.
Pronouns
She/They
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2022
Nature
Naive
I tend to, uhhh-- not be as "in the know" about things I ought to be this far in my life, and wind up being a little too trusting unless I know for SURE I'm getting bad vibes from it. Like, I think one complicated thing works in a very laconic way when, no, that's nowhere near the case. All for better wording... 😅

LHarm07

Professional Shitposter
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry This Pokémon is too lazy to enter a proper entry.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 29, 2022
Nature
Calm
I got it in PMDDX, also I’m pretty much like that most of the time.

Sakurah

"izzat the dinner bell, dinner bellin'?"
Badges
Pronouns
She/They (Any is fine tho')
Dex Entry Has an overactive imagination, this Pokemon always comes up with new headcanons and story ideas. While they start projects, they rarely finish them.
Pronouns
She/They (Any is fine tho')
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Growing up, I am usually described as 'weird' or even 'alien' (which I don't see as an offensive remark). Partly due to my autistic nature, other parts because I am always planning something and getting creative. While 'lonely' or 'timid' could fit as well, I really don't feel like I'm truly either of them, as I am more eccentric (from my mannerisms right to how I type/speak).

Thus, I like to think that I am more quirky. lol

Yoshrek

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pronouns
Unspecified
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
Unspecified
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2022
Nature
Quirky
My nature is Quirky because I'm a person who stands out from the crowd. I would even consider myself outlandish.

Brendan Rizzo

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Pronouns
He, Him
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 5, 2021
Nature
Lax