• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Spin-off Mature Mon Wanted! - A Pokémon Colosseum Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Updates every Monday and Friday!

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Proton? I don't know enough about Colosseum to know if this is another character, or if this is the Rocket Proton... I mean I'm sure Yume's not the slightest bit concerned either way :P

(Also hope it's not nitpicky to ask if you meant "ungrateful"?)

DistortionLocke

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Proton, you say…🤔

YumeTsuki

Professional Moron
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 1, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Occassionally appears on a whim.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Proton? I don't know enough about Colosseum to know if this is another character, or if this is the Rocket Proton... I mean I'm sure Yume's not the slightest bit concerned either way :P

(Also hope it's not nitpicky to ask if you meant "ungrateful"?)

Ah, he has been mentioned once before. It's the pokémon Duking talked about a few pages back.

Proton, you say…🤔
Proton... :3c

desazqt-1436ea31-7a26-40d9-829a-fbee76697297.png

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
PLOT TWIST

DistortionLocke

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Duking looking kinda sus…>.>

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Does beating the crime out of people actually work? Duking seems to have a bad handle on just about everything

YumeTsuki

Professional Moron
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 1, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
PLOT TWIST

Oh how the turntables :D

Duking looking kinda sus…>.>

Agreed. I vote him. Let's eject him from the ship.

Does beating the crime out of people actually work? Duking seems to have a bad handle on just about everything

Contrary to popular belief, most people don't like being hurt and will refrain from doing things that will get them hurt. And it has been effective... Except on a certain blonde gremlin.

Eyo, the next update has gore, so heres the link to DA instead.

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Oh... oh fear

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
"is yume a bad person?" "yes" without any hesitation. i love it

NobleJanobii

The Queen of Shaymin
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 11, 2021
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A Pokémon that enjoys worldbuilding just a bit too much.
I love this question of if Yume is a good person or not. I feel like Colosseum never really explores Wes's motivations and a comic is the perfect place to do that sort of thing.

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Well that... has actually been escalating pretty steadily and is continuing to do so.

Honestly Orre gives me the vibes of being the kind of place where asking if somebody is a good or bad person is very relative. Given that she's got an Umbreon and Espeon, I'm guessing that Yume isn't calibrating the low end of that scale, even though she's definitely not calibrating the high end either.

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Hey Yume. Why does that mangled creature look like it has purple fur? You know, like one of the beloved main characters? I just wanna talk. 🤨

DistortionLocke

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Chou‘s so cute, raising her hand 🥰

YumeTsuki

Professional Moron
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 1, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Oh... oh fear

owo;;

"is yume a bad person?" "yes" without any hesitation. i love it

Silva is a resolute person... >v>;;

I love this question of if Yume is a good person or not. I feel like Colosseum never really explores Wes's motivations and a comic is the perfect place to do that sort of thing.

Yeah, they barely talk about Wes at all, and it feels more like they made him an ex bad guy because that feels more badass than the average 10 year old child.

Well that... has actually been escalating pretty steadily and is continuing to do so.

Honestly Orre gives me the vibes of being the kind of place where asking if somebody is a good or bad person is very relative. Given that she's got an Umbreon and Espeon, I'm guessing that Yume isn't calibrating the low end of that scale, even though she's definitely not calibrating the high end either.

Eyup... And definitely, Orre is not a friendly place in Colosseum o_o;

Hey Yume. Why does that mangled creature look like it has purple fur? You know, like one of the beloved main characters? I just wanna talk. 🤨

C... can I choose not to answer this and run???

Chou‘s so cute, raising her hand 🥰

Yea! :D

Oh yeah, since my buffer has been growing considerably the last few days I've come to the decision to post two page updates instead of one. Let's see how long I can last without losing my sanity. ◉‿◉

although maybe I should consider spreading them out over the week rather than double updating on a single day of the week... hmmm...

These two pages once again contain gore...
so the two new page updates are here and here

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
"hey that's a pretty abstract purple blob what's-- oh. Oh..." Second page really clarifies and also how dare. Good call posting both at once I feel. Please say psyche.

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Look, if you're not gonna say sike then at least allow Yume to murder them. As someone who has Espeon as her #1 mon, I can confirm that Yume deserves to get a free kill for this.

DistortionLocke

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Nah, I say let Yume go ham.

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Ohhhh shit, Chou and Duking are finally hitting the field, shit's going down now

NobleJanobii

The Queen of Shaymin
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 11, 2021
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A Pokémon that enjoys worldbuilding just a bit too much.
Anyone else suddenly down for murder?

YumeTsuki

Professional Moron
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 1, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
After polling on Deviantart, it's decided that Wanted! now has it's update schedule altered to one page on monday and one page on friday. ~

"hey that's a pretty abstract purple blob what's-- oh. Oh..." Second page really clarifies and also how dare. Good call posting both at once I feel. Please say psyche.

Sorry...

Look, if you're not gonna say sike then at least allow Yume to murder them. As someone who has Espeon as her #1 mon, I can confirm that Yume deserves to get a free kill for this.

Alright, that's one free murder ticket for yume.

Nah, I say let Yume go ham.

Two free murder tickets...

Ohhhh shit, Chou and Duking are finally hitting the field, shit's going down now

Yup

Anyone else suddenly down for murder?

Three free murder tickets!

Due to the gore once again I refer to Deviantart instead.

Users who are viewing this thread