• NOTICE: Potential Site Downtime on December 7, 2020.

This is a preliminary notice that you may experience some downtime on December 7, 2020, due to some backend adjustments.

If you attempt to access the Nuzlocke Forums on or around this date, and receive any sort of failure to connect notice, please alert the Nuzlocke Forums Tech Team on Discord (@Tech Team role).

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

Comic Spin-off Mature Mon Wanted! - A Pokémon Colosseum Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Updates every Friday!

YumeTsuki

Professional Moron
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 1, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
Occassionally appears on a whim.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted! - A Colosseum Nuzlocke
Updates every Friday

Rated mature for Violence, Gore and Language, May contain mention of abuse

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gameplay Completed

Comic: Ongoing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: Yume Tsuki (aka: FroslassManiac)
Deviantart Page

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules
  • If a Pokémon Faints it must be placed in the last box and cannot be withdrawn.​
  • You only have one chance per trainer battle to capture the Shadow Pokémon. If it faints, you cannot try to capture it again from the same Trainer.​
  • All Pokémon must be nicknamed after purification, Umbreon, Espeon and Plusle must be nicknamed as soon as the Name Rater can be reached.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All pages can be found and read in the gallery folder on Deviantart, and Comic Fury

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Chapter Index

Last edited:

fluffyspy

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ground
Ooh, a Colosseum Nuzlocke! Don't see a lot of those. Can't wait to see how things inevitably go wrong for Yume.

cyndakip

there goes my luck
🌱Featurer
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Hardy
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Part Cyndaquil, part Mudkip, entirely tired.
Oh, I'm always happy to see Colosseum nuzlockes! This one's off to a great start. Yume’s an interesting protagonist and I'm excited to find out where you go with this!

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Yes yes yess a colosseum nuzlocke! Pokemon colosseum was one of my first pokemon games that I owned and it is near and dear to my heart. I'm looking forward to seeing what own twists you'll be putting on this, this new protagonist already has a lotta character. I wanna see her suplex an aggron.

YumeTsuki

Professional Moron
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 1, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's friday! Y'all know what that means!

Ooh, a Colosseum Nuzlocke! Don't see a lot of those. Can't wait to see how things inevitably go wrong for Yume.
Heh yeah, it's a tricky one to nuzlocke with the limited amount of pokémon available. But at least you know what your roster of available pokémon is right from the get-go so you can kind of plan ahead what will be useful. 8'D

Oh, I'm always happy to see Colosseum nuzlockes! This one's off to a great start. Yume’s an interesting protagonist and I'm excited to find out where you go with this!
Thank you! I had a lot of fun writing the plot I have in mind for this nuzlocke. It's gonna be a ride. ~

Yes yes yess a colosseum nuzlocke! Pokemon colosseum was one of my first pokemon games that I owned and it is near and dear to my heart. I'm looking forward to seeing what own twists you'll be putting on this, this new protagonist already has a lotta character. I wanna see her suplex an aggron.
Cool! Pokémon Colosseum is one of those games I always craved to own as a child since it was the first full 3D Pokémon adventure game ever. But we never got a Game Cube during that time and I skipped the entirety of the GC era.

Eventually managed to get a GC from a thrift store for a scandalously low price. And found a copy of the game second hand in a game store. It had some scratch damage so I assume that's why it was sold second hand in the first place for some quick cash for a semi-broken game. But fortunately, the store had a free disk repair service and I could happily play to my hearts content :D

Maybe one day we get to see the legendary suplex owo

Here comes the next page!

antingaround

nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal
Pokédex Entry
pretty chill, actually.
You've got an awesome artstyle! I can't wait to see how the story progresses, it's not often you see a Colosseum run- and a comic no less- around here

Empty Sun

that's right, buttholes
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 22, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pokémon Type
Normal, ???
Pokédex Entry
It might eat you. It might your relatives.
"why is there a shoulder pad"
"to protect your shoulder!"
"what about the rest of my body"
"what about it"

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
Ah, the perils of scientists most intelligent in their fields but frightening in their lack of sense.

also hi i would die for those two snagem grunts

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Designed to be flexible and unobtrusive, but with the gold trim and flared out shoulder and hand cover, also to be stylish and attention grabbing. It's an important part of being a career criminal, the aesthetic.

Riboo

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
OH MAN, honestly this is the first Colosseum Nuzlocke I've ever seen .u. can't wait to see more

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
The Orre games can be cruel, even without nuzlocking. I wish you the best of luck!

I'm excited to see a run explore the criminal element of this game. (Unfortunately, vanilla abandons the tension Wes' position puts him in quickly.)

Numbuh296

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 7, 2020
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Grass
Love your art style! Can't wait to see how this goes! I haven't seen a Colosseum locke before

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Ohhhhh, I'm loving the set-up so far. It's cool to still see the character a working part of team snag'em. I can't wait to see where this goes!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
The password is...."PASSWORD"
how original, Team Snagem!

The snag machine override anti-theft mechanism of unused pokeballs?
so it can;t be use don pokeballs that already contain pokemon then?

lostballoon

sleepytime tea connoisseur
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Fairy
Omg, I am SO hype to see a coliseum run!!! I'm excited to see where Yumi's fashion theft machine (is this technically a fashion crime?) takes her!! and also nervous af for her, since Orre is enough of a challenge even without the nuzlocke ruleset!

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Seeing more Wanted! fills my heart with joy!!
The snag machine may be unfathomably evil, but it looks so stylish.....

YumeTsuki

Professional Moron
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 1, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Pokédex Entry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You've got an awesome artstyle! I can't wait to see how the story progresses, it's not often you see a Colosseum run- and a comic no less- around here
Thank you c:
I suppose you are right. I've seen a few around. But in all my time lurking on the Deviantart section I've not seen someone actually make a nuzlocke comic for the orre region.

"why is there a shoulder pad"
"to protect your shoulder!"
"what about the rest of my body"
"what about it"
Better question, what does one need to be protected against when snagging mons... o_o;;

Ah, the perils of scientists most intelligent in their fields but frightening in their lack of sense.

also hi i would die for those two snagem grunts
Being smart does unfortunately not always equal making sensible choices.
Haha yea, those grunts are such dorks. :'D

Designed to be flexible and unobtrusive, but with the gold trim and flared out shoulder and hand cover, also to be stylish and attention grabbing. It's an important part of being a career criminal, the aesthetic.
Ye boi. How are you expected to sell something when it looks ugly. :0

OH MAN, honestly this is the first Colosseum Nuzlocke I've ever seen .u. can't wait to see more
It's good to see y'all being excited about this :3c

The Orre games can be cruel, even without nuzlocking. I wish you the best of luck!

I'm excited to see a run explore the criminal element of this game. (Unfortunately, vanilla abandons the tension Wes' position puts him in quickly.)
Yeah the plot for Colosseum I wouldn't really call the greatest masterpiece, after I went through it for plot planning.

It feels like they made a super dark story, and then some voice of reason told them it was still supposed to be a game 3 year old's would pick up and play so they flipped over the entire script to be a bit lighter. (Including the fact that apparently Wes was originally planned to be a boss fight, not a protagonist...)

And i know for flow they did go with a fast prologue, having Wes blow up the base to break in... But he really didn't have to. Like. He was one of the Snagem's. He could've just walked in. No one would've batted an eye. He could've taken what he wanted to steal without too much issue. THEN blow up the base. But no. He had to be extra and blow up the base twice, and make a narrow wild-goose chase out of it. :'D

Love your art style! Can't wait to see how this goes! I haven't seen a Colosseum locke before
Thank you ~

Ohhhhh, I'm loving the set-up so far. It's cool to still see the character a working part of team snag'em. I can't wait to see where this goes!

The password is...."PASSWORD"
how original, Team Snagem!

The snag machine override anti-theft mechanism of unused pokeballs?
so it can;t be use don pokeballs that already contain pokemon then?
They exactly aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. 8'D
Use any password a tad more complicated and they are locked out off a room until someone can let them in.

And, Yup, I decided to go a bit into detail on how these Pokéballs work.

Used Pokéballs no longer capture wilds in the first place, and just save the data of the Pokémon that's supposed to be in it as an ID. So it will always be a storage space for that particular Pokémon, it also ID's the Pokémon so they can't be caught in another ball unless proper authorization is given.

Normally unused balls would have a built-in programming that can recognize an ID'd Pokémon and would therefore fail to work on them. But the snag machine hacks into the system and disables this function.

Pokémon that break free from a ball before the capture sequence can finish corrupts the data in a Pokéball and makes it unusable.

Omg, I am SO hype to see a coliseum run!!! I'm excited to see where Yumi's fashion theft machine (is this technically a fashion crime?) takes her!! and also nervous af for her, since Orre is enough of a challenge even without the nuzlocke ruleset!
Gotta snag em all... In style 8'D

And yes, I definitely felt that one when going through this nuzlocke.

Seeing more Wanted! fills my heart with joy!!
The snag machine may be unfathomably evil, but it looks so stylish.....
In the end, a tool is simply a tool, it doesn't do bad stuff on it's own. It's what you use it for that matters in the end.

Please do not leave your Yume unattended.

Riboo

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Pff, that awkward moment when you're just standing there with your new mannequin friend... I shall dub thee.... Manny :P

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Please do not leave your Yume unattended.
Awww, what's the worst that could happen? I look forward to seeing the worst that could happen

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
Oh I wonder what sort of fun shenanigans an unattended Yume can get up to in the mad science wing of a criminal hideyhole.

and will they involve a mannequin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)