• The Writer's Locke has returned for its second season! Catch its first episode here, replete with wider distribution, newer storylockes to listen to, and a discussion on the subject of reboots!
  • Drumroll please... The results for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza are up! Congrats to all our participants and our winners this year for the 10th anniversary! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

FAQ  Want your old threads imported? Post here!

Xerxos

xerx gon give it to ya
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Globetrotter
Team Omega
Nuzlocke Master
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
Pokédex Entry
Just a gal who does way too many Nuzlockes but never documents them.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey! I've decided to move the old thread of "Thanks, Drayano" back to FCR instead of continuing the new one.

It's this one: https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/thanks-drayano-a-pokémon-storm-silver-charitylocke-part-23-31-01-2020.1835/

(if it's not too much trouble, mods, can you also delete the new one to avoid confusion? here: https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/thanks-drayano-a-pokémon-storm-silver-charitylocke.2028/)
Done. Instead of deleting the other one, I moved it to a read-only archive just in case you want it back in the future.

Sirwallaby

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
I'd like this pulled out of archives when possible. (And thanks ahead of time.)

Xerxos

xerx gon give it to ya
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Globetrotter
Team Omega
Nuzlocke Master
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
Pokédex Entry
Just a gal who does way too many Nuzlockes but never documents them.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd like this pulled out of archives when possible. (And thanks ahead of time.)

Done! Let me know if there are any issues.

Doesnt

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Hacker
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
Grass
I'm the old Doesnt, it'd be nice to have my old OAs tied to this name

They are:

PrincessofSin

Forum Oldie
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 5, 2020
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Poison
My old Tapatalk username: SammieLily2

Thread Links (I think I got them all, but I'm not sure, I used the forums for 5 years):

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Administrator
Tech Team
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
@Doesnt and @PrincessofSin, you're all set. Sorry it took so long Doesnt, for some reason I was not getting alerts for this thread.

Forget-Ril-Not

Kanto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 3, 2020
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is very shy and seems most comfortable when surrounded by flowers and nature! She also seems eager to comfort her friends, though!
Tapa: SilverSongstress

I hadn't been here in forever, but this run has a special place in my heart! So I'd love to have it here and connected to me now that I'm back, please!

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Administrator
Tech Team
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.

WillowStone23

Team Mystic
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 31, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
Normal, Psychic
Hello, I would like to have my run pulled out of archives and re-linked to my account, if possible. I plan on posting an update very soon.
(Same username: Willowstone23)

Thanks so much.

Ryua

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Sooooo, I was wondering if there was an update on the status of my thread? Posted about it on page 5, and I know there were technical issues. I'm currently getting no hits on my new thread, and I'm suspecting it's because there is no activity on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)