• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

FAQ  Want your old threads imported? Post here!

Xerxos

xerx gon give it to ya
Globetrotter
Team Omega
Nuzlocke Master
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
Just a gal who does way too many Nuzlockes but never documents them.
Edit Aug 25th 2021:

As the Tapatalk archive has been imported, this thread will now serve a new purpose. There are two things you can use this thread for:
  1. Requesting that your all your old posts be reassigned to your account. To do this, please post your old username. Further details in Xerxos' original post below.

2. Requesting that your old thread be moved out of the archive, and posts reassigned. To do this, please visit the Fan Challenge Runs Archive and locate your thread(s), then make a post here with the relevant link(s). If you'd like us to merge your old thread into a new one you've made, post a link to both threads and let us know, we can sort that for you!

Original Post:

The old forum's threads won't be imported for at least a few more days, but I'd like to get a head start on this. When we import posts, they won't be automatically linked with your forum account here; the post author will be a guest with your Tapatalk forum username as its name. We're able to change post authors, but doing that manually for every single post in FCR would be a time-consuming nightmare. I'm planning on writing a script that will automatically convert post authors so that thread and post OPs will be able to edit their own threads and posts, but I'll need your help for that! I'll need to compile a database of old and new usernames, so post your old username here alongside a link to the Tapatalk thread you want imported. Please do this even if your old and new usernames are identical. Keep in mind that all data was acquired prior to May 9th, 2019, so if you changed your Tapatalk username since then, make sure to post your old username. You will also be required to port any posts from after May 9th manually, since we don't have them in our database.

TL;DR: If you want your old Fan Challenge Run threads to be imported, please post your old username (as it was on May 9th) as well as Tapatalk links to the threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mattelonian

Aarakocra Illusion Wizard Extraordinaire
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 17, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon appreciates all hugs, internet or otherwise.

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker, Completionist and Rule Designer
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
RubyClaw

Uberle

Lur King
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
Pokédex Entry
Stays in the distortion dimension where no one bothers him
Uberle

Ok got a bunch of runs, so I'll just section them off here

Last edited:

Badnik96

just some idiot
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
i eat raw tomatoes

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual lorewriter and worldbuilder. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
This isn't a nuzlocke (or even a run), but I'd like to have Pokemon Burst: Blue Moon ported under my name. (It should be getting updates again somewhere around August, btw -- the break was good for my mental health, but dayum I can't wait to get back to my personal passion project.)

Edit: As I have already started reposting this myself, it no longer needs porting.

Last edited:

Mattman324

YE NOT
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
YUUSHA
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
KITA KITA KITA
I actively do not give a shit about most of my old runs, do as you will for those, but this one is a requirement.

I literally went nine years without a single username change there and I intend on keeping on keeping on.

Huntress Wizard

zigzagoon is S-tier and you can't change my mind
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
randomizers are the only way this pokemon can feel alive again

Kazzius

Johto League Champion
Globetrotter
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Just appeared in box 3 one day. Won't leave.
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Probably some kind of coding prank. Never seen outside of box 3. Is a slob apparently.

Vivace

Designated Meganium Defender
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Brave
Pronouns
He/Him (They/Them is fine too)
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Fighting
  3. Rock
Pokédex Entry
The Lad Pokemon, Vivace's main powers are photoshop and chatting shit. Manages the unofficial nuzlocke football team.

Toyotasomi no Miko

Toyo the Toyo, ft. Ultra Eviolite Rhydon
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 28, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Howdy! I'm Toyo the Toyo. So this is what the inside of a Pokedex is like...
Sure, it might be a little outdated come [todo: find the time until the final version comes out]], but given how it's one of the few fully fleshed out English walkthroughs/infothroughs for the current beta, I feel like Let's Talk Procyon and Deneb should be ported over.

Username is the same.

BritishAirSnails

Johto League Champion
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Beware the BritishAirSnail. They come from the sky and leave their slime EVERYWHERE

Derogatory Trainer

The hero you don't need but you're getting anyway.
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
The most humble and modest braggart you will ever meet.
Derogatory Trainer

And I'd like these runs posted over please.

Okay after the fiftieth edit to this post JUST bring over the Pokemon Rejuvenation one.

I'm gonna bring the shorter ones and Reborn over myself.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread