• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Kanto Mixed Media General Ultimate Chaos: Yellow

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Maxedrox

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Bug
  3. Fairy
Hi! Welcome to mi special run Ultimate Chaos starting with something basic, being

Pokemon Yellow
Basic Rules
-Only the first Wild Pokemon can be caught
-Fainted Pokemon is considered Dead
Chaos Rules
-Evolved Pokemon must be ignored (wild or gift)
-Faint by wild Pokemon won't count as Dead
-Only repeated Pokemon can be used as trade for NPCs
-If you find a Revive, it means that you got an opportunity for one Pokemon
-But the Revive can be used ONLY in a Pokemon who recently died before going to the Pokemon Center

-Pokemon types are random
-Pokemon moveset are random
-Moves PP are random
-Moves powers are random
-Moves types are random
-Moves accuracy are random
-Pokemon evolutions are random
-Pikachu and Eevee will remain as starters
-Items are random
-TMs compatibility are random
-Type effectiveness has been updated

Well, let's start!

After going up and down between towns I finally found my first wild Pokemon, an Onix... And...

Of course, I wanted to take advantage of my position so I went to every site near Viridian City to get one wild Pokemon for each route, starting with the one that is close to the Pokemon League

Now that I caught every possible Pokemon nearby (well, not all of them) it is time to face my first Trainer battle, a Lass, so, this one had two Pokemon and my first choice was Porygon, but, I was a little bit scared for it, her Pokemon was doing a decent amount of damage and my Grass Moves weren't effective, still, my Porygon had a Fire and Poison moves, but it was too risky, what if this Pokemon has some supereffective moves against my Porygon? Maybe it doesn't survive the attack, so I better change it.

Well, this is all for now, next time is going to be Brock XD
No Casualties for now, well, at least not for my team members (I still regret about the Magnemite T.T)

Last edited:
OP
Maxedrox

Maxedrox

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Bug
  3. Fairy
Well, I decided to update only battles that were difficult or that even cost me a team member, but I won't stop to show when a new member joins the team. I hope you like the content, so I can create a drawing featuring the surviving pokemon with one of my characters 😀
Also, to create new beings with the shape and typing of each Pokemon.

So, most of the trainers in the Viridian Forest were too easy for my Team, until I got to the last one, the guy who only have one Lv10 Pokemon, and he was a nightmare, his Pokemon has Fighting-type moves, so I guess it was a Fighting-type Pokemon, but the only Pokemon that could do something was Onix, and remember that my Onix is an Electric/Normal, so one attack from this thing could end it at any moment...

Well, time to get my last Pokemon before the Gym Leader

Of course, I have to fight my rival first, so I have to come back and challenge him, of course, I didn't want to deal with him earlier, it would be suicide 😨. but ok, he spooks me at first, but... You need to see the bonus part 🤣

When I saw Brock's Squirtle I started to doubt about what Pokemon could handle his entire Team, but well...

This battle didn't end without a sacrifice
Boulder Badge earned
TM results to be Fury Attack (Ground)

The next update will be on the second Saturday of 2022.

Last edited:
OP
Maxedrox

Maxedrox

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Bug
  3. Fairy
Well, is time to go for Misty! I hope to find good Pokemon in my journey, after all, I lost a lot of good partners in a short time.
So, starting with my journey, I didn't have problems, but I couldn't stop feeling vulnerable, so I challenge the least Trainers possible to jump into the grass and find my first Pokemon as soon as possible, but what I found, it was a Zapdos...

Then I run into the Pokemon Center and after healing my team

Then I got inside the cave to get my last Team Member, of course, I was afraid to do anyone shot kill, so I prefer to use my Lv 5 Poliwag as bait to evaluate any potential recruit, but I wasn't expecting to find one...

Now that my team is complete, I decided to get everyone ready to face all Trainers. Just to make it clear here, I train all my Pokemon until they reach the same level as my most powerful Pokemon, if I have an Lv13 Pikachu, everyone will be at Lv13, I only do this when I notice a clear level difference between my Pokemon. Ok back to the challenge, I face a Bug Catcher with a lot of Metapods, and I still couldn't figure out Metapod's weaknesses

After that, I got mad and kill all the Metapods with my Zapdos :facepalm: I was disappointed because I really wanted to see Geodude's evolution

The cave wasn't easy after that, a lot of trainers were inside, but no casualties or interesting moments happened inside, so I finished the Mt. Moon and I finally had the chance to add a new member to my Party, I was hoping to find a Caterpie because I previously saw its location in my Pokedex, but when I jump into the grass...

A lot of trainers were surprisingly easy, even my own rival was no problem for me... But then...

It took me a while to finally take down ONE SINGLE CHARMELEON! At least nobody else died, but it was HORRIBLE! >w<U
Well, time to look for another Pokemon in the wild, I have three spots available, so, let's see what is the first one.

Look, I love Porygon, I really do, the fact that is a Grass-type, is a bonus and it did well so far, but one thing that excites me most is a Pokemon able to evolve and Nidoran is one of my favorite in gen 1, he is not my number 1, Porygon either, but he is part of the list, so I'm really excited to see in what he becomes later X3. Well, after a bunch of battles that weren't important at all, I finally decided to challenge Misty, and something was very curious in her Gym, all trainers have Voltorbs and Omanytes, and in this game, they all seem to be Ground-Type, after all, Porygon was the only one who could face them easily, so when I challenge Misty and I saw an Omanyte, I thought "Nah, she is easy"

But well, here is my Cascade Badge
TM 11 has Ice Punch (Normal Type)

See you the next weekend!

OP
Maxedrox

Maxedrox

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Bug
  3. Fairy
Well, the challenge continues, and now my curiosity creates another goal in my mind, to protect all Pokemon that are able to evolve until the League, I don't care if I died at the end, Pokemon that are capable to evolve are way too interesting to ignore 🤩. But I make my first mistake

After losing my Pokemon I stop taking precautions for a moment, I was desperate running like a maniac all over the ship,, looking for an item that could bring my Pokemon back, I didn't find anything.... Except...

In the end, I have to give up, I couldn't keep losing more Pokemon in such an irresponsible way, so now its time to look for my two new partners

Then, when I finally was close to meeting LT. Surge, my overconfidence in my legendary was what cause my own lost

So, I have to go out, looking for a new Pokemon, because I didn't feel confident enough with 5 Pokemon in the Gym

But seeing Surge, was almost like... An irony, every time that I get closer, I ended up losing another team member, which means, more time wasted

One more time, another Pokemon has to fill the empty spot

So FINALLY, finally I could face L.T Surge

With my Thunder Badge in hand and my new
TM 24 Thrash (Bug Type) is time to move on.

See you next weekend. 😀

OP
Maxedrox

Maxedrox

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Bug
  3. Fairy
Starting my training is the moment to get Erika, but I got a shocking surprise on my path

So, it is time to look for a new member of the team

Moving forward, I take the advantage of finding my Moon Stone to use Clefairy as a shield in many opportunities as possible

Then I finally got able to evolve one of my team members (I don't want to evolve Weedle yet, I want to see how good it is)

But after a while, another loss was inevitable

So, it was time to find another new Pokemon

But then, I found my NEMESIS, my rival finally got something that I'm afraid of, a powerful Pokemon and it was his STARTER EVOLVED

So I have to look for two new members for my Team, once again... And they turn out to be legendaries... yay

Well, no badges this time

See you next week

OP
Maxedrox

Maxedrox

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Bug
  3. Fairy
Now is the moment to keep going, the league is waiting, starting to evolve my Pokemon to get better

Unfortunately, I lost my other Pokemon during a critical noneffective attack

But the deaths don't stop there

This means that I have to find another Pokemon right now

For a moment I thought that I had things under control, after all, I had a Legendary

So I had to go out, again, to look for a new Pokemon (again)

I tried to train my new Pokemon in the Pokemon Tower, but I didn't expect to find a wild Pokemon, my objective was to defeat the Ghost and the Theam Rocket without any encounters

Well, time to fight the Ghost

Finally, I challenge Erika, and for my disgrace, she has an Arcanine too, my nightmare come reality

I didn't want to lose my Kabuto, I was hoping to hold on until the end, but... I couldn't, she could wipe out all my team if she wanted to, but I could paralyze her Pokemon and finish the nightmare once for all.
I got my badge, and I have to go out for new Pokemon, after this gym I got scared, if I find another Arcanine I might not survive this nuzlocke

So yeah, I think I'm getting close to the end of this journey, I don't know how many badges I can earn until that happen, but Arcanine seems difficult for me to deal with, I can't beat it without losing two Pokemon in the process.

See you next week

OP
Maxedrox

Maxedrox

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Bug
  3. Fairy
I know I had the opportunity to evolve some team members but as part of the challenge I wanted to keep them in one form until some point, explore how they behave, so, well, let's evolve now.

But still, this Gen is extremely cruel with the Crits, so I keep losing team members even when I suppose to have everything under control

At least I had a Water Stone that I bought recently, so I wanted to test something.

But this didn't last... like... at all...

At least I got a new Pokemon, but keeping new members alive can be a nightmare to deal with

So, another Pokemon arrives

While another one is gone

This cycle is not ending, but I'm running out of options, and I'm starting to freak out, if I keep losing Pokemon, I won't be able to complete this challenge

Still no badges, but I'm afraid that I won't go far if this cycle doesn't end

OP
Maxedrox

Maxedrox

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Bug
  3. Fairy
Starting today is time to evolve everyone who can do it, so maybe I get better mons to face this challenge

Still, the mons that I had were used as a sacrifice to face hard challenges, I was already prepared to leave them to die, so, here they go

So I go out and hunt for new mons, hopefully, better ones

But let's finish this with an evolution sequence

Still no badges, this path is long, and losing Pokemons make it longer, so, we are getting closer, maybe to the end of my journey

OP
Maxedrox

Maxedrox

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Bug
  3. Fairy
Well, surprisingly enough, there is nothing interesting to show about Koga's Gym, it was the easiest Gym in my Nuzlocke, I only used my Tentacruel to kill every single Pokemon and I didn't even need to heal, and Koga himself was a joke, that's why I got lv 40 so easily, I got to mention it in the last post.
Well, now I'm able to evolve some Pokemon

Well, even when everything seems calm, I still end up losing Pokemon, and this was like a joke

But well, new Pokemon to catch

Nothing interesting happened this time beyond that, everything got more quiet and easy, maybe is the calm before the storm

See you next weekend!

OP
Maxedrox

Maxedrox

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Bug
  3. Fairy
Being in Saffron City is not easy, especially with surprises like this one, facing my most powerful Pokemon

Even when things force me to use my only Max Revive

I still managed to find a new evolution

Now that I lost another Pokemon I'm now short of options, the only ones left are those from Saffron City, and only if they are not evolved Pokemon

I hope to not lose any Pokemon right now, or I will start to get close to losing the game, well... See you next week!

OP
Maxedrox

Maxedrox

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Bug
  3. Fairy
So, after a while, I returned to my old adventures, it's time to see if I survive the journey, and the first thing to do is evolve Pokemon to see what new members I earn from this process.

Challenging the Team Rocket inside the Silph Co wasn't much trouble at first until I found this...

It's ok, I won't delete Clefairy yet, I have a Moon Stone, so evolving it will count as reviving it, but my Rival, of course, was a deal with his Terrifying Arcanine that didn't fall without taking at least one of my Pokemon with it.

Next time Clefairy will be back as a Dragonite, and maybe I find a useful Pokemon in the Dojo, at least Giovanni was easy to deal with.

OP
Maxedrox

Maxedrox

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Bug
  3. Fairy
Well, let's stop with the dead weight and let's give it a use

After defeating the entire Dojo without any problem I get a new Pokemon

I honestly was annoyed by grinding exp, so I attempt to rush Sabrina's Gym, and I got so far with just Ponyta (I was trying to get rid of it) but...

Well, time to add a new Pokemon to my team

Now is the moment to face Blaine!

Oh! This is not a good start! I didn't want to lose my Raichu D:

I need to find a Pokemon who can beat this one, it is worse than an Arcanine 😱

Now I lost my Ace Pokemon, how I can beat this monster?! 😱

Ugh, I can't... I failed the challenge u_uU

Users who are viewing this thread