An Egg's Benedict
This year's my second attempt at finishing the UCL challange. So let's get to it with little ado, here are the rules for the Extreme Nuzlocke:
- Catch the first encounter in a route.
- Event Pokémon are an extra. Only (1) Event Pokémon may be chosen.
- I can Fish (1) extra encounter.
- Forced encounters can be ignored, but if caught they are that route's regular encounter. (Pidget/Snorlax in X/Y or Pikipek in Sun/Moon)
- Dupes Clause.
- Global Dupe Clause: If a Pokémon is in the Hall of Fame, I may skip its encounter in later games. This is to prevent Gyarados from present in every single one of them.
- Shiny Clause.
- If the 'mon faints, it is considered dead and must be boxed/released.
- If no living Pokémon can learn the HM necessary to progress the game, a dead 'mon may be used for that sole purpose.
- Nickname all captures.
- No items in battle, except for Balls and Held Items.
- Set Mode.
- No Pokémon may enter a Gym Leader fight with a higher level than the ace. Pokémon may enter the League at the same level as the Champion's Ace.
- Blacking out equals Game Over.
- LeafGreen [1st Attempt / 8 Badge(s) / 2 Death(s) / Completed]
- HeartGold [...Loading...]
- AlphaSapphire [1st Attempt / 8 Badge(s) / 8 Death(s) / Completed]
- Platinum [1st Attempt / 8 Badge(s) / 9 Death(s) / Completed]
1st attempt wiped at Candice. Couldn't hit Froslass.
- White [1st Attempt / 8 Badge(s) / 3 Death(s) / Completed]
- X [2nd Attempt / 8 Badge(s) / 4 Death(s) / Completed]
- Moon [3rd Attempt / 0 Badge(s) / 0 Death(s) / On-Going]
1st attempt wiped at Teacher
2nd attempt wiped at Kukui
We don't talk about attempt 3
- Sword [...Loading...]