Screenshot [UCL3] Skating Round the Pokerink

Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Kazzius

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Probably some kind of coding prank. Never seen outside of box 3. Is a slob apparently.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Just appeared in box 3 one day. Won't leave.
Nature
Relaxed
UCL Season 3

As with my last two times, I'm going monotype rules once again. Like before I'm rolling to see what I get, since that usually works out for me. See: S1 Dragons, and S2 Ghosts.

A Mono Type challenge is where you play through an entire game using only one type of Pokemon (dual types and Pokemon who evolve into your type are usable). You may choose a type or have fate decide what you use. You can choose from two styles:

Naturallocke: You play with what is available in the game your playing. Choose a type that is fairly common or hope you get lucky. Natural players can do gift replacements if none of the gifts are of your type.

Randomlocke: You play a game with randomized encounters so you have better access to your type in each region. Later games (I.E Gen 6 and 7 where randomizers are not available) you can replace this with an Egglocke.

1. Only catch the first Pokemon of your type in each route or area. This also includes Pokemon that will evolve into your type. Caves count as one area. Suggestion: Make a list of Pokemon in your current region that are legit catches and keep it near you while you play
1a. Gift Clause: You may receive a gift and get a catch of your type in each area/Town/or Cave. You are limited to one gift per area though so you cannot get Eevee and Abra from Goldenrod City if your type is Psychic
1b. Dupes Clause: You may ignore all Pokemon not of your Type (unless they evolve into your type). You may keep getting encounters until you find a Pokemon you do not already have of your type. You may catch dupes if you desire (to use or hold as backups)
1c. Shiny Clause: Shiny Pokemon may be caught and used regardless of its type. This includes the Red Gyarados in Gen 2.

2. Faint =Dead

3. Nickname all the Pokemon

4. Games end as follows:
Kanto: Pokemon League Champion
Johto: Johto League Champion
Hoenn: Hoenn League Champion
Sinnoh: Sinnoh League Champion
Black/White: Stop Ghetsis
Black2/White 2: Unova League Champion
Kalos: Kalos League Champion
Alola: Alolan League Champion
Galar: Complete the Champion Cup and Defeat Leon

5. There is no Rule 5

6. Legendary Pokemon may not be used.

7. You can either choose a type or you can randomize a type using random.org and this list:

1. Grass
2. Fire
3. Water
4. Normal
5. Flying
6. Poison
7. Bug
8. Ground
9. Fighting
10. Rock
11. Electric
12. Psychic
13. Dark
14. Steel
15. Dragon
16. Ice
17. Ghost

And of course, RNG grants me a 16. Ice, the rarest of the types.

Let's just start.

iWKbrLw.png

Gen 1, Pokemon Blue. We meet again.

So, what ice lines did this generation bring?

We have Lapras, Jynx, Seel, and Shellder. Four whole lines to work with, which is way more than I had in this region the last two times. So, progress?

v5E9NVG.png

Yup, that's me.

Dc7Nasf.png

My natural enemy.

S3agZAj.png

Obligatory free potion get.

x62kHF3.png

Since there are no starters that gain an ice typing, I shall be taking one of the new ice type lines per generation at random as my starter.

Even if the rules say I can turn other gifts into ice mon for myself, I will not be doing this. Starter only. And just hope that the games have more than one designated ice type area. And it isn't always near the end of the game.

I may be soloing a good number of these for much of the game, oh well. Even if I don't plan on using a certain Pokemon, I will still try to catch them. In the last seasons I managed to own at least one of each type, and I would like to try to repeat that here. Fingers crossed.

Anyways! RNG decided to be somewhat generous.

BJhp86l.png

Jynx!

Jynx is only obtainable (normally) in this game by trading a Poliwhirl for one, which is definitely not in line with the rules. So, this was the only way to get a Jynx in this game! Also, the only not water type I can use which is handy, since I rolled that I'm replacing Squirtle this time around. Also, Jynx is psychic type, which is by far the dominant type in this generation.

Gonna have to get back into the gen1isms and quick.

TyGqRZK.png

Come, Sorbet. We have a region to claim!

Hupa6Ey.png

Now, what can a level 5 Jynx do? They come with pound, and lovely kiss.

Speaking of gen1isms, sleep is more dangerous in this generation. In gen 1, it takes a whole turn just to wake up. Normally you can use your move as soon as you wake, but not here. A faster opponent can just send you back to sleep the moment you wake up, without even giving you a chance to use a move, making it so that you can't do anything whatsoever.

nkXELjH.png

Case in point.

With just a little luck on accuracy, Bulbasaur never had a chance to do anything. Salty could do literally nothing, but watch. Hello, sleep shenanigans.

You may be thinking this is a potential broken strategy in my hands, but it unfortunately isn't. Which I'll explain in a bit.

YjWd9LK.png
8XXw5Nq.png

Grab me some more free loot. Jynx is worryingly fragile, with but a 35 def, and not enough attack to kill my enemies quickly.

Once she gets some special moves, things'll be a little more reassuring, but she doesn't learn one until level 31.

Gonna need me all the potions I can get.

cDJSM7q.png

For some reason all it contains are ghosts and dragons. Gonna need to add to that a little.

BtmU3RI.png
ysyWnWg.png

Not liking how much damage Sorbet took there. Lovely kiss isn't wholly reliable with its accuracy, and she can't set it up for too long without getting some damage dealt to her.

EOYsteq.png

Not entirely inaccurate.

He's still Salty though.

7jcaZ0a.png
1KcYECT.png

A fair bit overlevelled for Brock, but sorta necessary. Without Lick, the only damage she'll be relying on is pound, which is hardly worth much in damage against Brock's rock types. Now, lick doesn't actually do any more damage, but it does paralyze sometimes, which is key. I can't do much to get through Brock's rock hard defenses with Sorbet's measly attacks at this level, so I'm going to have to abuse the AI slightly.

Only good news is that Brock's team doesn't know any rock moves, otherwise this would be way worse.

0fEVHob.png

Bad choice of wardrobe, things are about to get a whole lot more chill in here.

NdOvsrg.png

And this right here is part of the reason why lovely kiss sleep shenanigans isn't really all that game breaking. You see, it get countered by another gen1ism.

Namely, trainers seem to have infinite items. I don't know if only some do, or what, but Brock here at least has a seemingly never ending supply of full heals. He went through at least 10 of the things this battle. Only us players are supposed to do that darnit.

The second part of the reason is that the smartest AI trainers all kinda cheat. They only decide what they want to do the moment after you make your move. This full healing is the instant after lick paralyzed Geodude. Brock knew Geodude would get paralyzed and immediately had a full heal ready for that moment. It means if I used lucky kiss, I'd either miss and get tackled, or hit and have the sleep instantly full healed achieving nothing.

So, plan is to spam lick so that Brock would spend 30% of his turns full healing instead of hitting Sorbet.

ZxBI3yl.png
pMZh3Dk.png

Which worked!

I really need to get the water gun TM in Mt. Moon for Sorbet.

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Dex Entry "Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Jynx is only obtainable (normally) in this game by trading a Poliwhirl for one, which is definitely not in line with the rules.
Huh. Well, I guess that explains why I've never seen Jynx used in Red/Blue before!

I hope gen 1 psychic shenanigans will safely deliver you to victory! ^^

Stormer

Swamp Wizard
Contributor
Pronouns
He
Dex Entry The expert in all things Swampy
Pronouns
He
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Calm
oof, that 15 HP left at the end there. Congrats on getting the first badge. Good Luck Kazz!

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Badges
Pronouns
He
Dex Entry Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
Pronouns
He
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Add another point to the "Generation 1 is broken" column

Sheepscope

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
Mostly she or they, rarely he :)
Dex Entry Constantly in search of the highest challenge, this person takes up the most impractical rulesets.
Pronouns
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
A bed, with wall-to-wall books and a papery carpet
Nature
Adamant
Alright, I concede that Brock *does* have an infinite supply of Full Heals, and not just five.
I was right all along? Take that, coders who kept telling me it was infinite!

Last edited:
OP
Kazzius

Kazzius

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Probably some kind of coding prank. Never seen outside of box 3. Is a slob apparently.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Oh, replies. Awesome.

Huh. Well, I guess that explains why I've never seen Jynx used in Red/Blue before!

I hope gen 1 psychic shenanigans will safely deliver you to victory! ^^
Oh hey, Bowser. Yeah, I just need a chance to embrace OP psychics, and this game won't stand a chance.
oof, that 15 HP left at the end there. Congrats on getting the first badge. Good Luck Kazz!
Thanks! Yeah, a big chance of that damage was a bide I didn't notice because of turbo. I should really be paying attention to dangerous battles, huh?
Add another point to the "Generation 1 is broken" column
Oh yeah, they did not foresee a lot of the stuff in this game. Just wait until I get a Shellder, then the real fun begins.
Alright, I concede that Brock *does* have an infinite supply of Full Heals, and not just five.
I'm gonna be honest, during that battle I wasn't counting properly and saying it felt like loads of times. I set up another battle against early Brock for testing, and after 5 full heals on Geodude, he did stop using them. He did however, then pull out another five full heals for Onix though. So I guess for Brock its five full heals per Pokemon, based on the test I just run.

So, not infinite. I was wrong on that. It is a lot of full heals, making spamming lovely kiss not a great strategy though.
Right, so onwards!

vpEIKvP.png
cHp2UjV.png
lKnsYld.png
aky8rTI.png

Huh. Don't recall seeing this one before. I guess Pewter has police, and Rocket is officially performing criminal acts in Mt. Moon.

japBoHd.png
vjZGbDR.png

Awesome. A special attack for Sorbet, and a better way of handling rock types. Way better than pound and lick anyway.

WLasHa2.png

Nah, a tiny power increase over pound for a big drop in accuracy? Not worth it for me. Next learn move is ice punch at 31 though.

ruu2WZ2.png
C5IgBaP.png

Oh hey, a rock I can't use. Again.

Wait. Hold up.

That sign said taking fossils was a crime, right?

Gotta get away from the scene of the crime! I don't want to go to prison!

ECplI3b.png

Curse my inability to run! If only I had actual running shoes instead of slippers!

FM3vsVc.png

You can't prove anything, Salty! Nothing!

ihZBqY3.png
TaPYgNI.png

What? NO. I'm totally not a criminal.

4AQlFwH.png

Yeeeesss?

vVyedU0.png

We know about the fossil.

CbOqyrD.png

Uh oh.

AuhlWjN.png
nk3T6jz.png

What do you want from me?
Well...

V9fUt2j.png

Screaming

E7EUnIO.png

NO WITNESSES

lMk7WtA.png

Okay. Here we go. You can do this. Not a problem.

AsvI0Sk.png
wDBy04h.png

Not this time.

crkzU7a.png

I'm gonna need you to get in the tube.

4uJr3wr.png
PWqipkz.png

tZXlLVd.png

More screaming

Okay. Okay. Just one more thing. Then I'm free. Just one more thing.

mnFKOJS.png

Hi. I was told I needed to talk to-

7BHcCXu.png
Hcmtz5a.png

Annnnd I'm in possession of stolen property now too.

I need to get out of this city.

NI68FbR.png

Yep super new and unremarkable badge now please quick

7nI1Twy.png

She didn't have any full heals, but instead used X Defends. So, plan sleephax was the way to go.

DZ9cJ0h.png

Got badge, now I need to get the hell out of here.

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Badges
Pronouns
He
Dex Entry Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
Pronouns
He
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Crime time

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Dex Entry "Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Praise be to the special attack! 👼 and now we pray for a psychic type move

and absolution from our crimes

OP
Kazzius

Kazzius

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Wow, people really are reading this.

Crime time
It was all an accident, I swear! Please don't send me to jail!
Praise be to the special attack! 👼 and now we pray for a psychic type move

and absolution from our crimes
I know, I got actual stat appropriate moves! And maybe one day I'll be able to get me them sweet STAB moves too.
NO WITNESSES
NO MUST KNOW OF MY MISTAKES
Once more into the Kanto Winter Wonderland.

uKQJLnN.png
QYs6WC5.png

Good job, Sorbet, an actual good move for you.

9aXuHVV.png

Hm. How was it I approached this cut tree again?
4kaF1Ts.png

Now, the rules don't mention about the HM problem. I assume it's the standard catch-a-HM-slave-if-needed-to-progress-the-story. Any reasonable assumption means I could just grab a mon to cut this tree.

I'm gonna be unreasonable about this.

I can surf around this later, and I have a mon that learns surf. I'll come back later.
Ah, yes. That was it.

I guess I'll just come back later then.

azbpm64.png

Ooh, is this a way to get away from my problems?

kTBu3wZ.png

I just need to not get caught, then all my problems are solved.

1dhZUll.png
6mSLBGm.png

Hahaha... Rockets you say?

Re5jo9O.png

Oh no.

hMHo3e9.png

Don't you do it, Salty.

QdA8fzZ.png

YOU DICK!

4XkBz6p.png

Oh, well. At least I found this to cut trees for me in the hold.

wMoeNDg.png
LLJtzQ8.png

Not special, but a real good move still.

qJVQJxA.png

oh god its so dark

SLKGQk1.png

Lavender Town. What can go wrong?

FDTofkk.png
Q0Xs9Xj.png
uWaMkoY.png
YA2vq1M.png

[internal screaming]

O3DDJyA.png

Hey! You!

bS9pPTV.png

Game Corner. Go.

Q9sn2W3.png
OuKHGnq.png

If I go shopping, maybe the problems will just disappear?

upjb05v.png
84hRl6v.png

Oh look, good karma! It's a miracle!

Maybe it's a sign things'll turn around.

nTBvgXI.png

Do what we say, you get paid. Disobey, and your crimes will be revealed.

well okay then

OrdRv9Y.png

What? No. Don't do that.

ec8Of1Q.png
FitPBoZ.png

Do this instead. It's much better.

vOj85t3.png

I have an overlevelled Jynx with psychic and ice punch. There was no need for cheesing the sleep mechanics.

tKakCnw.png

Okay. Gotta do what Boss Rocket wanted me to do. It isn't too evil, so maybe this'll be okay.

And hey, if I'm gonna get blackmailed into something anyway, at least I'm getting a bike voucher out of it.

gttpHqt.png

Oh no! A vague metaphoric manifestation of my guilt!

zgdcIlu.png

Oh no! It's actually a manifestation of the consequences of crime!

SuKw8s2.png
RVxmR5h.png

Oh. No, it was actually a ghost of Christmas... future?

J4cg8ge.png

Oh, who cares? It's gone now.

ZDYm5bE.png

Right what did Boss Rocket say? Just go up here and talk to the guy, right?

enpRZ8l.png
pSsIJrI.png

Oh, err... okay. Yeah...

JrHKBBS.png

OH SWEET SNOWY ALPS WHA-hrnk

sxbvQEU.png

Ugh... what happened?

Huh, I'm gonna have to take a look and figure out why season 1 was so much more colourful.

Sheepscope

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
Dex Entry Constantly in search of the highest challenge, this person takes up the most impractical rulesets.
Pronouns
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Options->Gameboy->Automatic? Apparently it puts that under Super Game Boy.

Stormer

Swamp Wizard
Contributor
Pronouns
He
Pronouns
He
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Calm
Jynx is pretty boss, I used one in SS a long time ago but that's it. Looking forward to seeing if you end up getting more icy mons in or not. Good luck!

OP
Kazzius

Kazzius

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Options->Gameboy->Automatic? Apparently it puts that under Super Game Boy.
Yeah, that worked perfectly. Thaat really helped out, thanks!
Jynx is pretty boss, I used one in SS a long time ago but that's it. Looking forward to seeing if you end up getting more icy mons in or not. Good luck!
Yeah, Jynx is pretty fast and hard hitting, once the right moves are there. Certainly worth trying out, if you can get one.

freeze the water so you can go to the vermillion gym

Well, that was... cold. ...*slides away*

Marowak @ you:
woah woah wait. I can use my ice powers to bypass things? You're blowing my mind.

And I will never learn! I just need to find a way to become karma proof instead.

Right, let's get back to our resident troublemaker!

Now with colours other than just grey!
HzGsmHH.png

Don't ask questions, Frosty, you don't want any answers to them. Just leave the scene and you do you. All gonna be fine and work out.

RZfFECY.png

Alllll gonna be fine.

pl5Vuvl.png

That sounds both relaxing, and nonincriminating!

TpwXghh.png
0aHwp2s.png

Hooray!

HJU6bCi.png
5wYHR4o.png

Meet Chowder, Sorbet's new best and only friend.

Chowder's only level 15, and that just won't do. Guess who's going to catch up to your new best friend?

UNPQe5y.png

Ah, yes. Clamp. You thought sleep was bad? Meet Gen 1 trapping moves! You get hit by a trapping move, and you just don't get to make any move or even get to switch your Pokemon until that effect is over. You just have to sit there and take it. Oh, and even worse? You don't lose a small percentage of your health on subsequent turns, you take the same damage from clamp every turn. Getting hit by it sucks.

Not great accuracy, but hey, X-Accuracy exists!

And is also broken in gen 1, by giving you perfect accuracy instead of boosting your accuracy by one stage.

Meet Chowder, my little trapping hax machine.

mAflAQK.png

With (soon-to-be) STAB

nwFqk4c.png

With better (soon-to-be) STAB

QQVTYfW.png

With (actually-is) STAB

pRycCSg.png

And also this. It's alright, I guess. Pretty iconic for a Cloyster though.

YQkMwjt.png

I have a psychic type with psychic, and I didn't even use them for you.

Ye8MJ6i.png
v9PfL3Z.png
XcnNPDt.png

Gotta enjoy all this good karma coming my way.

HZ3ad9K.png
YZwrvTL.png

Mm, yes. A good water type attack for the other Ice/Water types coming my way.

My team is more than just overlevelled now. They have good moves too.

zdpeCfw.png
6RprnER.png

It's no freezing the water around the tree, but ice is super slippery and I'm just wearing slippers. I'd just slide straight into the water anyway.

eIiB3WO.png

I have a Pokemon who isn't weak to your gym type, and I still chose not to use them.

Ahh, the perks of being grossly overlevelled. Like not having to use strategy. All it costs is shame.

JETWMik.png

Uh oh. My hubris!
You! Boy!

u1heyD8.png

You're young, yes? That means you can do computers. We have a job for you.

JUs6rrs.png
yhTm85z.png

What are you-

duehEyQ.png

I don't know how to hack a mainframe!

Annnnd I've somehow deleted everything. Great. What do I do now?

xom2PkV.png

Salty, I need your help!

v7bRxiz.png
cWh4KmW.png

Yeti's breath, are you a prick.

nhNyQOZ.png

This doesn't exactly help my current problem, but okay.

WtlFToJ.png

Alright, welcome to the team, Bisque.

duehEyQ.png

Alright, maybe if I just...

Sheepscope

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
Pronouns
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Adamant
What setting did you have to see Blue in greyscale? That's what I'm wondering...

I'm surprised they haven't arrested you for being overleveled. 😉

...And Annapolis in Maryland on Chesapeake Bay! (They have wonderful clam chowder.)

duehEyQ.png

Alright, maybe if I just...
*taps the Delete key*

Rico

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pronouns
Unspecified
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
Unspecified
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 10, 2019
Nice progress so far! You really should stop breaking things, including the law ;) Good luck on the home stretch!

Stormer

Swamp Wizard
Contributor
Pronouns
He
Pronouns
He
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Calm
Nice, you got some teammates! I am really looking forward to seeing how you handle the coming gyms. Good luck Kazz.

OP
Kazzius

Kazzius

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
What setting did you have to see Blue in greyscale? That's what I'm wondering...

I'm surprised they haven't arrested you for being overleveled. 😉

...And Annapolis in Maryland on Chesapeake Bay! (They have wonderful clam chowder.)

*taps the Delete key*
I can only assume I put it into the original gameboy settings. They didn't have colour, so that might explain it.
Nice progress so far! You really should stop breaking things, including the law ;) Good luck on the home stretch!
I keep tryign not to break the law, but all these NPCs keep making me. It's not my fault, I swear!
Yay, Sorbet is no longer alone! ^^ It looks like you need to find the computer room.
Sorbet's lonely days are officially over, hooray.
Nice, you got some teammates! I am really looking forward to seeing how you handle the coming gyms. Good luck Kazz.
The gyms shouldn't be too bad, given how overlevelled I am. What's the worst that could happen?

Right then, next part of episode 1, here we go!

Hgc5Ohh.png

Finally! I just need to put this on here...

2zHzSKr.png
TEeLsLH.png

Hi, yeah. I totally managed to break in and steal the data without any problems. Super easy. Here, it's on this USB.

44ZqdmX.png
nXATJuz.png

Right. Just go ahead, and catch Bisque up to the others before I go and run for my life. Don't want to be around when Boss Rocket looks in that USB.

DybN2vS.png

Not a problem.

PkSBLLk.png
qb7bgC4.png

Welcome Sushi. Let's just get you caught up.

ZYLLwr7.png
0NJcFZF.png

Hmm. Need something to set you apart from Bisque. Otherwise there's not a whole lot of difference.

At least Chowder has clamp for that.

o45UIqR.png
IymGmkW.png

Hello remote potential hideyhole.

vC3aayz.png

Oh slush, every other criminal in hiding is already here. This is useless!

xgK6iYM.png

Easy.

Tlk83nB.png

Can't run, they'll track me down. Maybe I can talk my way out of this? That might work.

z8fuYjf.png

Frosty! Where's my masterball plans? This USB has nothing but cat videos on here!

jMZG01a.png

That's it, I've had enough of you. Your secret is about to go pu-

xewhpur.png

LEAVE NO WITNESSES

72nv5GM.png
dVo1d0r.png

Not now, Salty.
I heard everything, Frosty! I'm telling the league!
What? NO!

gk9rQcy.png
BqXPcE1.png

I can't let Salty ruin everything! I have to stop him once and for all.

3fOzMwM.png
HSyhMag.png
r2qcPHk.png
H8cJjGE.png

There's nothing for it. I have to take on the league to silence him.

It's just self-defense. I'm not a bad guy, I'm just, you know, protecting myself. Self-defense.

oKgg4NO.png

Bisque sweep. Water/ices get thunderbolted, and Jynx gets a body slam.

zAP50RT.png

Sorbet sweep. Ice beam the Onix, psychic the rest.

uASuCTm.png

Chowder sweep. X-Accuracy up, then gave her the CLAMPS

KGOCOKt.png

Everyone got in on this one. Spread the ice beams around a little.

c9RSoqB.png

Now the obstacles are out the way, Salty. You can't get away this time, you won't take my life away from me!

Just take a moment to set up Sushi. A bunch of X-Speeds for safety, and an X-Accuracy to make things work...

IuR0Kc2.png

And there's nothing you can do to escape this.

17Fokox.png

Sushi horn drill sweep.

AZ6shCf.png

NO WITNESSES!

C55SLdH.png

I should probably get out of here though. Just in case there's any loose ends left.

Maybe I could go hide in Johto?

Right then. Now that this episode is concluded, I'd better start go preparing episode 2.

Users who are viewing this thread