• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Nine of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode contains a discussion segment on gjinka nuzlockes, as well as the continuations of all our fabulous featured stories.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Screenshot [UCL2] [monotype:water] The Water You're Waiting For

Thread Description
we monotype now

Chess

birds can't hurt me these shades are gucci
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Team Omega
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
They/Them/She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Grass
Pokédex Entry
can be bribed with shiny objects and spices to do household repairs. utterly incapable of many things, but does them anyway
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh, okay, so things are not going better for Rose, lovely. I can imagine doing things surrounding a terrorist organization isn’t exactly the best for one’s mental health...
I mean she's doing better here than she was in mirror world! And honestly I think she has the better outlook here and probably the less depressing plotline, at least as far as completely unplanned runs go.

Rose,

[at the top, in red ink: No intention of delivering this letter. If you do end up reading this, well, first of all I'd like to understand how. Just needed to collect my thoughts - a]

The last few months have been

To start, it is 28th October. The last time I had time to write you was

Maybe I should just start a diary.

I've earned 6 badges, thing are going well on that front. I have reached the point where the fights are more of a formality, as under Lysandre's tutelage I have outpaced their intended teams significantly.

The roadwork they did ahead of the snowy season was most effective, as there were few delays, issues, or dangerous incidents all season. It was worth the wait, as the route through the mountains was by far the easiest we had crossed since starting this.

It was also worthwhile in that it allowed us to be in Lavrre City during their autumn festival - the name of which escapes me, I still have the brochure and tourist information, though.

The region is beautiful in autumn, and I

honestly wish I could have taken someone here. I don't know if I can call them friends

To start, it is 5th of November,

12th November

20th November

27th November?

I should finish this one.

I've earned 7 badges - as of the week of the 20th, and as you may have guessed from the dates I have been kept busy enough that I had no time to write, or, well, devote much time to personal pursuits at all.

Calem and the others went on ahead, I assume they should be nearing the end by now. We are given a year a year to complete it as a result of things like this, I have all the time I need.

I'm surprised that so much of the 'work' I have been tasked with is related to battling. He and the Professor explained it as a cultural expectation, dating back to the First King and his victory over the invaders. Lysandre is one of the most significant figures in modern Kalos's politics and economy, and he extends that expectation to people under him.

The history behind this is fascinating, actually. Though he seems to have deeply internalized the belief that a leader should be able to stand against threats of any kind on his own. That, admittedly, worries me.

10th December

Still snowed in at Anistar City. One of the worst storms in years, apparently. Over the last several weeks, Lysandre has been testing us. For what, I don't know. Apparently the best of us will

12th december

What have we done

POKEBALL FACTORY

i'm overleveled. it's kalos. the hardest part is not falling asleep ecause i missed my coffee this morning.

i've come full circle and now i am the old person blocking the road to viridian forest

oh right there's a double battle and my god these run like garbage

actually why did they raid the pokeball factory. is this really going to just end with "wow team flare is bad"

ROUTE 15, 16, LOST HOTEL

actually was this the generation where

:)

Catches:
Lombre, Floatzel (Surf)​
Basculin (Fish)​
Rotom (Special)​

Route 15:
Catcch: Marty (male Lombre, box)

coming back on tuesday

DENDEMILLE TOWN
SYCAMORE is here and he namedrops yveltal

FROST CAVERN

legal catches:

• Basculin (fish)

after this there are no new water types in the kalos dex?
EVOLUTION: Legion -> Barbacle

TEAM FLARE is here again! and they're just bullying Abomasnow

obtained ABOMASNITE

ROUTE 17
nothing interesting happe-

CALEM wants to battle again

ANISTAR CITYY

VS CALEM

Meowstic vs Lloyd​
Meowstic uses fake out​
Lloyd uses Acrobatics​
Meowstic uses Disarming Voice​
Lloyd uses Surf for the KO​
Calem sends out Chesnaught​
Lloyd uses Acrobatics to >5%​
Chesnaught uses Brick break to 4hp​
Lloyd KOs with acrobatics​
Switch to Palla​
Absol uses Slash​
Palla uses Surf​
Absol uses Night Slash​
Palla KOs with Surf​
Calem uses Vaporeon​
Heal palla/vaporeon uses a move for 10 damage​
Palla uses Strength​
Vaporeon uses Quick attack​
Healed Selena and took another qa, switched her in and took another qa​
vaporeon quick attacks​
Selena uses powerup punch​
selena kos with play rough​

CALEM DEFEATED

And now it's time for ANISTAR GYM and such

rude of them to drop a wood hammer exeggutor on you right out the gate

VS OLYMPIA
Palla vs Sigilyph​
Palla mega evolves​
Sigilyph yses light screen​
palla uses surf​
sigilyph uses psychi​
palla KOs with bite​
VS Slowking​
Palla ohkos with bite​
VS MEOWSTIC​
Meowstic uses fake out​
Meowstic uses psychic​
Palla does 60% with bite​
Heal Palla just to be safe​
Meowstic uses psychic​
meowstic uses psychic​
Palla KOs with bite​

POWERS: TURNED OFF

CALEM is here again! And he immediately wants a remaOH

Lysandre has COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. Society the Society's a BITCH ASS motherfucker, you pissed on my FUCKING beauty, that's right, he took his social order and resource use out, and he pissed on my FUCKING concept of an unspoiled wilderness and he said his scarcity was "Thiiis nonexistent". And I said "That's disgusting!" so I'm making a callout post on my twitter dot com: Society the Society, you got a small amount of resources, it's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller, and guess what, here's what my dong looks like. That's right baby! All points, no petals, no Xerneas! Look at that it looks like 7 petals and a pistil! He fucked my planet, so guess what I'M GONNA FUCK THE KALOS REGION. That's right this is what you get! MY SUPER LASER PISS!!! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go higher, I'm pissing on THE MOON!! How do you like that DIANTHA?? I pissed on THE PEOPLE you IDIOT!! You have 23 hours before the piss Drrroprrlets hit the fucking people, now get out of my fucking sight before I piss on you too!

TEAM FLARE RAID BATTLE

oh lysandre is just right there huh
VS LYSANDRE
I don't have time for this (i do have time for this)​
MIENFOO VS PALLA​
Palla mega evolves and ohkos with surf​
VS GYARADOS​
palla uses rock tomb​
gyarados uses outrage​
:)​
Switch in Selena, cronch​
selena whiffs play rough, eats earthquake​
selena hits play rough, KOs​
VS PYROAR​
pyroar uses hyper voice​
selena whiffs aqua tail​
selena eats another hyper voice, ohkos with aqua tail​
VS MURKROW​
selena ohkos with aqua tail​

Apparently he's allowed to just order us to fight everyone else and leave

LORE DUMP

oops we activated the ultimate weapon, even worse we took a selfie in front of it

This also marks the debut of MARTY, who I added to the team because this is my only chance to use Ludicolo! He's too underleveled to use

Also calem is here I guess

I've got to admit I love the mega ring thing with lysandre, bringing up like that is literally the bravest thing pokemon has done

VS LYSANDRE
Selena Vs Mienshao​
Mienshao uses SD​
selena ohkos with play rough​
VS GYARADOS​
gyarados uses EQ​
selena uses play rough​
repeat ft. miss​
repeat ft. KO​
VS Pyroar​
hyper potion selena​
pyroar uses hyper voice​
pyroar uses hyper voice​
selena ohkos with aqua tail​
vs honchkrow​
play rough ohko​

LYSANDRE LYSENDED...RE

Let's end here because rose is like 6 hours behind

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
OH DEAR. Good to know that Death Birb went about as well as we could’ve expected.
Also that Lysandre speech is just. Delightful.

could you stop traumatizing your girls?? Poor things should just be happy.

SnowyUmbreon

Hex Maniac
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
When left alone, this solitary creature spends hours reading stories and playing video games. It spends an unhealthy amount of time on the computer.
What??? NUH! I just got caught up and that "what have we done" broke me!!! *sobs*

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Poison, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
if you aren't taking selfies in front of the death laser, are you actually playing gen6

that is a beautiful death birb, too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)