• Ten years and still kicking! Nominations are here for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Typo Titles

Thread Description
Ya put a title in, you take a letter out, you put a letter in, and you shake it all about!

mizar

young, dumb, and full of you know ;)
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
Dragon
at the museum. an text from your friend who's at the museum

California Girls

AnOddEncounter

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
The Sun Hating Pokemon. Many AnOddEncounters have become addicted to nuzlocking and see playing pokemon normally as a sin to their culture.
California Gills

A bunch of Fish and Marine life in California. Featuring Katy Perry.

On the topic of water...

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stone Ocean

antingaround

nicole
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pokémon Type
Normal
Pokédex Entry
pretty chill, actually.
Jojo's Bizarro Adventure Stone Ocean: Jolyn is arrested, but instead of going to a max security prison she ends up in Bizarro World! It's the worst DC-JoJo crossover you knew you never needed.

if we're doing mangas... My Hero Academia!

Argentum

My avatar is in fact a dude.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Argentums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
My Hero Academic: It’s the story about a hero named Academic, who saves the day through knowledge and intelligence!

Hm, how about TVTropes?

Vaporwave-Man

IT"S YA BOY, GUZMA
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 15, 2020
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Water
Pokédex Entry
Make Sure to Wash Your Hands, Folks.
TVRopes: Documenting every time a rope has been used in shows and movies.
Let's go back to manga with Attack on Titan.

Sheepscope

Johto League Champion
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
A bed, with wall-to-wall books and a papery carpet
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She and they in no particular order, he very rarely; I'm beginning to think that I'm gender-fluid or flux. I have no clue, and I'm probably overthinking this.
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Constantly in search of the highest challenge, this person takes up the most impractical rulesets.
A Tack on Titan

The struggle between humans and Titans ends anticlimatically when in shock, people hanging posters advertising a new counterforce must flee to avoid the ambush, leaving behind their sturdy as fuck thumbtacks.

Speaking of tacs, let's introduce a game title: Tic-Tac-Toe!

Argentum

My avatar is in fact a dude.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Argentums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
Tic-Tac-Toes: In this game, it’s just Tic-Tac-Toe, but Xs use severed toes and Os use severed fingers! Fun for the whole family!

Hm, how about Checkers?

mewstein

Johto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Ever played Chickers? It’s the adorable game where you punt baby hens around a large black and white board until all your opponent’s chicks have grown bored and wandered off. Fun for all the family (except for the enraged mother hen).

Let’s try a movie - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

QuietGuardian

Johto League Champion
🌱Featurer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ground
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Dom: The X-rated version of the original movie, in which our intrepid hero stumbles across an ancient building that makes Christian Grey's playroom look amateurish.

How about another Spielberg movie: Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

The Man of Many Names

Formerly of the 4000+ Posts Club.
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Water, Steel
Pokédex Entry
With the pokedex number of 493, this Pokemon is essentially Arceus and fully intends to let the power get to his head.
Lose Encounters of the Third Kind: A compilation of people almost discovering the existence of aliens before coming to a different conclusion or just abandoning the thought entirely.

One of my favorite comedies: What's Up, Doc?

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Preferring to operate in the dark, this pokemon is quick to obtain and discard many behaviors.
That's Up, Doc: A doctor is sick and tired of hearing that phrase so he snaps and goes on a killing spree.

The Room.

Sheepscope

Johto League Champion
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
A bed, with wall-to-wall books and a papery carpet
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She and they in no particular order, he very rarely; I'm beginning to think that I'm gender-fluid or flux. I have no clue, and I'm probably overthinking this.
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Constantly in search of the highest challenge, this person takes up the most impractical rulesets.
The Hunger Names: a forum topic that can't resist playing with titles.

Let's get even more self-referencial with Dearly Me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)