• Ten years and still kicking! Nominations are here for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Fun Things That Make You Happy!

Thread Description
If you're happy and you know it post in thread! (clap clap)

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
I got a haircut for the first time since January! My hair is short again!

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
Rediscovering Drawn To Life has made such a happy Nebbles. Oh, the nostalgia...

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.
I got an unexpected bonus from my job, and as long as things go okay, it'll be a monthly thing. Gives me a little more reason to stick around, at least until corona's over...

Garnet

Wolfwalkers? Wolfwalkers.
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
Ya boi had a pretty good day today! Only a day after being referred, I was contacted by the neurodevelopment center the next town over about an ADHD evaluation after suspecting it since high school, and was able to get an appointment for tomorrow! And only a few minutes later my friend let me know that a contest I'd entered for a character last month had been judged, and I was the winner! Especially cool considering this whole time I've been thinking up ideas about their character and interactions with other ones in the same universe which I wasn't able to include in my tryout due to word limits, so now I'll be able to actually flesh those out!

A-K-TheLittleFairy

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Tired or inspired. Loves Cappuccino.
The feeling that tomorrow the next set of Pokemon Trading Cards will be released and getting the chance to get the full-art cards of Kabu and Piers!

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also a huge fan of Smash Bros. and writing.
I finally managed to get a haircut today. I actually kind of feel a little better about myself now that I actually look decent/don't look like a hippie (the last time I got one was before everything started, so either late last year or early this year).
And I feel like it was relatively safe as well since all the proper measures were in place.

Fullmental

*Fódlan Winds intensifies*
Administrator
Tech Team
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Rock, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon can sometimes be found meticulously editing and re-editing it's own content, never satisfied with the results.
I saw #MuppetLOTR trending on twitter and for a fleeting moment it felt like not-2020.

A-K-TheLittleFairy

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Tired or inspired. Loves Cappuccino.
Yesterday the Trading Card Subset "Champions Path" got released and I got 7 booster packs I preordered (as 2 box sets). I was unlucky enough for not having preordered the top trainer box that had a Charizard Promo card in it for the box not being available anymore - anywhere!! but when I opened the 7th booster guess what I (completely unexpected) pulled??

Secret rare Shiny Charizard!!! I guess it is the most valuable card of the whole set!

Though I mostly want Rainbow Kabu and Piers from the set..!

mewstein

Johto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
The smell of burning dust you get when you turn the radiators on for the first time in autumn makes me happy. I'm not sure why exactly, probably some deeply-rooted childhood excitement for Christmas being on the horizon...

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Poison
Pokédex Entry
Just a writer, probably too shy for his own good. Heavy gamer.
It might sound obvious, but video games and music make me the most happy. Probably not alone there haha.

ratikate

four meerkats in a trenchcoat
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Water, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is said to be scared of its own shadow. It can often be found sitting in the rain.
I've been replaying Wind Waker and I love it so much! The cheerful setting and music are just really pleasant.

sky_

life is a trip alright
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This ghost tries to be studious and businesslike, but will squee or keysmash easily. They would love to cuddle every adorable cat in the world.
Studying, applying for graduate schemes and the coding project I'm working on might be a pile of stress and/or rejections, but I'm in a creative writing extracurricular too which is becoming the highlight of my week xD like after a week of hard work, it's nice to chill out and wind down on Zoom with some cool people! They've been super welcoming to me as I'm someone who's new to the society/probably done less creative writing than them, even though I'm not doing an English degree and don't know what literary references they sometimes use lsejfhsdkjfh I'm legit happy I've joined xD

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry

Thirteenth

eternally crying over the botw trilogy
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.
I have found a new joy in making playlists for my fics. I get it now.

Skarmizard

The metal dragon bird
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
My mom finally got a job again, and so far she seems pretty happy there. And from what she's told me, it's a way better environment than her old job, and she makes more money and gets benefits.
I'm just glad she's working again and I won't have to handle all the bills anymore (obviously am still gonna help though).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)