• The Writer's Locke will be on hiatus from now until August 2nd. Read more about it here. Thanks for sticking by us. Looking forward to seeing you all again when we're back!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Screenshot Johto Teen They're Lesbians Harold [Heartgold Randomized Yurilocke]

Saki Nikaido

Zombie Asamiya Saki
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 3, 2019
Nature
Naughty
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ice
1. You can only catch the first female that you encounter in an area, route or town, name everything, faint they're dead and go to pc, yadda yadda
2. No legends
3. wedlocke rules apply, one mon dies the other gf dies of heartbreak, theyre lesbians harold

gotta get her to 16, fast

NOT THAT FAST

thanks

honestly? youre not wrong

yeah, she didnt make it

doesnt count since i have no balls tho!

#creative

i didnt know you had any, ethan

first encounter is....

thats an...interesting girlfriend, sporky

route 48

im a dumbass and missed the moves, which were leer and scratch according to my nuzlog

my excuse is that i clicked the fastest text setting the randomizer so ive been missing a lot of screens btw

dark cave

i missed the first pokemon, i think it was an igglybuff?

finally, after ten minutes of running around....

Elfin Song

Conqueror of the Cianwood Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
she/her or he/him
*walks in 15 weeks late with Starbucks* Hey, what's—

*sees you with an Abra*

*sees you throwing that Abra at a Regigigas*

Oh. Okay then.

On a serious note, I love randomlockes for these kinds of shenanigans. It's just a delight to see what you pull, and with your additional rules (wedlocke and all), it should be just fun to watch. Also? Mad props for surviving the first part of the game/first rival battle with nothing but an Abra. Like ... lemme guess: Poké Balls are basically Master Balls here, lmao.

Aaaaanyway, it's been ages, so I hope you're still working on this. Because dat cliffhanger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)