• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Screenshot Fan Game Mature Commentary The Terribly-Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3: Chapter 141 - Shit Happens

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
A heroic saga of loss, anger and a great number of idiocy induced headaches. Welcome to the wild ride that is Pokemon Rejuvenation! (Updated 22/07/22)

pikafan96

That Little Yellow Rat
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 27, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
A reclusive creature. Can rarely be seen scavenging for food late at night.
I think she either flew or jumped down. Didn't we see Angie levitating around Kristiline or am I tripping?
... Can she levitate? It's genuinely be so long I cannot remember.
I'm going to say she's Poke-Jesus until proven otherwise though; simply because she appears to be quite the religious fanatic.

No-name

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Likes vandalizing school buildings and is quite proud of doing so.
I'm going to say she's Poke-Jesus until proven otherwise though; simply because she appears to be quite the religious fanatic.
FQEWMtIm.png
Yes, she can levitate.

OP
Derogatory Trainer

Derogatory Trainer

The hero you don't need but you're getting anyway.
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
The most humble and modest braggart you will ever meet.
pikafan96 said:
Yes, she can levitate.
Poor simple No-Name.
Falling for the most obvious of charlatan's tricks.

4VKvsbq.jpg

If you enhance the image, you can clearly see Angie is dangling from a wire attached to a harness disguised as a maid costume.

And if you click on both Arceus statues, you get a special cutscene where you can look up and see Cera acting as a tether for the wire.

B62Zrw5.jpg

POOOOOOR SIIIIIIMPLE NO-NAME.

No-name

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Likes vandalizing school buildings and is quite proud of doing so.
Poor simple No-Name.
Falling for the most obvious of charlatan's tricks.

4VKvsbq.jpg

If you enhance the image, you can clearly see Angie is dangling from a wire attached to a harness disguised as a maid costume.

And if you click on both Arceus statues, you get a special cutscene where you can look up and see Cera acting as a tether for the wire.

B62Zrw5.jpg

POOOOOOR SIIIIIIMPLE NO-NAME.
Wow, Dero is even more of a nitwit than I thought (coming from a nitwit).

Bernag

Cybernetic lurker at your service
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 1, 2020
Nature
Bashful
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Fighting
Legends Arceus does not exist in this universe nor will I ever accept it's existence.
I just need the chains like Cyrus did.
... You do know that Cyrus HAD TO CAPTURE ALL THE LAKE GUARDIANS TO MAKE THE CHAINS WORK ? both in anime and game. Literally in both there is a save the lake guardians mission. The chains alone don't work. You need the lake pixies to charge them up.
sresRm2m.jpg

Coming from literally any other god, like say, the goddess of Fire? That'd be an acceptable reason.

But from the two goddesses who control the two cosmic powers that make being late impossible?

iOb6ZXzm.jpg

Fuck youuuu.

That's just purposefully being a dick.
yup...and we are all sure she just sees at being fashionably late but ffs you are the time goddess(or something idk). You should reprent the point of idk... BEING ON TIME??!!!
grkgLPmm.jpg

Hello!

I know what you did to your older sister!

And I'm sure if either of you could hear me say that, you'd actually speak to me directly during this meeting.
*they would be sweating some bullets and we the audience would be laughing at this turn of events*
skgUnrcm.jpg

We'll just do some shit like take a three day break when we get back so we don't mess anything up, okay?
hey 3 day vacation. Gotta be fun to sit back and relax.
HwgX9j1m.jpg

Thanks for not considering doing the same for Nancy, any of my Pokemon, "Nim" or your own father.

QbLg6u7m.jpg

Nooooo...you go right ahead and ask the Goddesses of Time and Space to save your little lesbian friend from something I know is 100% curable since Nim is running around, instead of plucking those who died from just before their deaths.

a885KQFm.jpg

I'll just sit right here in the pool of blood that both I and my Pokemon have spilled from defending you.

Wouldn't want to interrupt this super important meeting after all.

bkFgXhRm.jpg

Don't care.
honestly i don't think he is being mean. I do think Sean is actually having a fair point for once. He sacrificed sooo much for her, his mother, some of his friends got cursed or worst, MANY of his pokemon died for the Melia cause and what not... I understand she not wanting to talk about her father in this timeline (yes v13 is a different timeline in my eyes because in that one Jenner actually fought back and helped by being on top of his Klingklang blasting every grunt, BECAUSE YES ZETTA AND GEARA ACTUALLY TOOK THE EXTRA TIME THEY HAD TO GATHER A SMALL ARMY OF GRUNTS, with a lock on zap cannon combo) but ... to ask to save Venam... and not even consider trying to save anyone else ? AFTER EVERYTHING THAT SEAN DID FOR THEM ? they should have least turned around to ask Sena if he wanted to ask about Nancy or anyone he cared for aswell... sigh...
sorry about the outburst but pre v13 melia for me is stupidity incarnate and we all know it...

CQNHYu9m.jpg

And by that you mean manipulate mortals into doing all the grunt work, yeah?

Fucking gods.

Especially the Greek ones.

What is up with them never doing anything themselves and always foisting it off on some demigod?

All they seem to do is be dicks and fuck everything not nailed down.

DjGqF2Jm.jpg

"Said every god in every myth immediately before and immediately after interfering with the lives of mortals"

6k6tvAgm.jpg

A wise man once said that "The biggest hypocrites are the gods themselves".
ugh... another problem i have with Rejuv. The addition of these "gods" like we already have the pokemon representation of gods like Arceus, Palkia and Dialga and god knows what other legendaries. But these ... human representations of them kinda don't do it for me. I personally would find them using telepathy like EVERY other legendary pokemon does... but this is the word we live in i guess...
I9s1bRnm.jpg

z0kpf3Xm.jpg

BLOOD WILL RAIN DOWN UPON THE NON-BELIEVERS! ALL HAIL THE DEROGATORY TRAINE-NO!

i1F3PNPm.jpg

THE DEROGATORY GOD!

kYiX69Am.jpg

RED CHAINMAIL BIKI-

QKzbaG2m.jpg
huh nice card. Very well drawn.
yOwEUV0m.jpg

mfC0D7Xm.jpg

Heh.

Nice one, Aelita.

ZgkhN18m.jpg

YEAH YOU HEARD HER, BITCH!

YOU'RE A FUCKING WASTE!

SDdCIKmm.jpg

I ASSUME YOU'RE THE TIME ONE, YEAH!?

I DON'T ACTUALLY REMEMBER WHICH ONE OF YOU IS WHICH!
THEY ARE SO UNNECESSARY... WHY DID THEY NEED TO BE ADDEED....UGHHHH....
Cats...or Dogs?

If you answered "Cats", you are wrong.

yJxy4Gbm.jpg

EXACTLY!

Always go for the hidden option, viewers!

FUCK the game developers who think they can control you!
*hears some rumbling from the background*
hm ? oh its you. Oh right i guess this is your first apperance on the Derogatory thread. Well go ahead and make your great debut MK.2
unknown.png

yeah i made this for Pika's reborn run to anytime i see the foreshadowing. Guess time has come for Sean's rejuv run see it XD.
Also fuck you guys for using arts&crafts time to make that thing.

lhUrt2am.jpg

MAYBE IF MY POKEMON MADE ME A NICE "THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR TRAINER" CARD ONCE IN A WHILE I WOULDN'T BE SO PRONE TO GENOCIDAL THOUGHTS!
i have to agree with him. If you can make that card you would make a better thank you card Zira.
IkfRQ7rm.jpg

Jesus Christ.

How can two exceptionally long-lived goddesses be this socially retarded?

They JUST basically said "We'd kill Veronica for the lives of the majority, haha." to Veronica's biggest (and only) fan.

A girl they NEED to stay on their side. (for some reason)
yeah... they just fucked up... and the worst part is they don't know how...sigh gods... they are the worst...
GuUYYAdm.jpg

A...Time Gear Amulet?

KU2Xaq2m.jpg

Wait, aren't these supposed to be in shrines so time doesn't stop?

It's been a while since I played Explorers of Sky but wasn't that the whole big deal?
i think they were ? but hey cool that we have one ?
eRT65KOm.jpg

I don't see any fast-forward or pause buttons on this though...

Maybe if I put it IN a remote?
OH maybe. We could test it out. Imagine how it could help agaisn't xen. Even if just to pause time, go to Geara and slap him as hard as we can without him having any bs to dodge it.
lQgZYmPm.jpg

PTHHUtJm.jpg

hM17WhWm.jpg

6Ap12CBm.jpg

Well I picked him up and threw him.

It's pretty self-explanatory, Nova.

nnwLovOm.jpg

Oh.

Well the best theory I can come up with is I've got something I call "Cartoon Strength"

Where I'm exactly as strong or durable as I need to be for a slapstick joke to work.

Like if someone dropped a piano on me, instead of being dead or crippled, I'd be concussed and have the piano keys where my teeth usually are.

jJfzwoCm.jpg

Yeah, you're probably better off going with the flow like most of the others.

This might sound hypocritical but dwelling TOO much on these jokes will drive you into an early grave.
to simplify Nova. Its looney tunes rules. If its funny sean can do anything he freaking wants even if that break reality...but only works in the point of jokes nothing else. powerfull but not usefull.
Really sorry for trying to give Erin a reason for coming to this time period.

SrhmDA4m.jpg

So just do what I do and blame blondie here.

And as an added bonus, she's actually guilty this time!

Hooray!
like she is everytime ? she is always to blame... my has your influence made me just a person who always agrees on the screw Melia train ?
9OkmjYvm.jpg

God, that's lonely.

Are we your only friends, Erin?
perhaps... but i think you and her would be really good friends. the fact she pays attention is really rare and heck i will say it as much edge Erin has she is one of the character i do like in this game.
She's genuinely better like that though.

You weren't around during her emo gotta-be-the-leader phase on Terajuma.

It was fucking painful.

TeqQCU3m.jpg

Thank you for twisting my words into the worst meaning possible, you fucking sparkplu-

vZZxzg5m.jpg

Who fished you out of the ocean, Macross?

rqKUCH3m.jpg

CONFESS!

KMmY2AHm.jpg

*Sigh*

Kj6db36m.jpg

At least those two are getting along.
...god damn it Zolt... don't save him when he gets in trouble...
Better that than one of them trying to eat the other.

HpABWVZm.jpg

YOU, ZIRA! YOU KNOW IT WAS AIMED AT YOU!

c74kP7em.jpg

You mean she kicked you in the face and flew up onto the lampshade where you can't reach her?

5aPFxKcm.jpg

pgEo7Psm.jpg

dePgSJmm.jpg

Yeah go for it.

I never turn that light on anyway.
good for you Nova. And guess Zira is back on the Tofu.
ntVOXrjm.jpg

Although I did find Carnage in Sheridan...

Maybe he's descended from the Heracross that lived here?
maybe ? it would make the most sense... Although them not being wild encounters in sheridan besides the one is off for me.
The weaker ones like Tenacious Bee and Nancy Jr, I mean.

Carnage is actually a good fighter.

hBMEDHT.jpg

God they're going to be so good when I finally get them.

Tenacious Bee with Adaptability, High Speed, and High Attack are a recipe for destruction.

It's pretty frail but that's what Adaptability boosted STAB U-Turn is for!

ji07zK4.jpg

Mega-Heracross is a beast stat-wise and will certainly be a boon to the team.

I'm just not that fond of Skill Link as an ability for it.

The only STAB moves you can give it to take advantage of that are Arm Thrust and Pin Missile.

Plus one of Skill Link's main uses (King's Rock flinching) can't be used due to him needing to hold a Mega-Stone.

zoQlIYW.jpg

Huge Power and the rare Steel/Fairy typing is pretty baller.

It's rather slow though but it's defences are good and Sucker Punch can help out with that.

Huh.

Thanks to Mega Evolution, these three will dethrone Rose for highest Attack in the party.
someday... these will be on the run... someday...
Arceus arceus, ceus ar, ar ar us, ceus.

ldQYEPNm.jpg

Armen.
yeah this got me... not gonnna lie XD
HqVJva6m.png

I just remembered Venam dropped you down the stairs while we were "tactically retreating".

I guess not all of Terajuma was bad.
take some good with the bad i guess...
1TEYHkQm.jpg

In fact, why has nobody really mentioned Indriad to Melia at all?

Why is her possible father/ancestor a Sean&Venam villain of all fucking things?
Sean is a mute and Venam has been petrified... but for why she didn't tell her while they had a lot of chance between east gearen and now... Venam is stupid ? is the only thing i can think of.
DCcWogMm.jpg

What are you even worrying about, Melia?

I will literally just beat her up again if she tries anything dodgy.

She's like fifty years weaker now too. Should be a piece of cake.

Xu41LvXm.jpg

Uh...

Yes.

THAT was my intention.

Definitely not me just bragging about how I can beat literally every living thing at a Pokemon battle like usual.

fvFjr7Ym.jpg

Nope! Just good ol' friendly Sean!
i mean... with age may come wiseness but with youth there is strength... be confident you can beat your enemy but not overconfident to the point you underestimate them. Be prepared even if you are sure you got it.

4UpPJ9Tm.jpg

Oh Goddammit!

I've been hitting on Eldest this whole time, haven't I?!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Well she probably won't remember this meeti-
*and as he realised who she was us in the audience who played the game could finally laugh a bit XD.*
Seems to come with the job of Sensei in this town.

I'm almost completely sure the position is cursed at this point.

Will it turn out that Texen is actually depressed underneath all the douchebaggery?

And next time we see him he'll be crying in his pillow about how nobody likes him because he wears shorts and a sweater vest combo?

Like DAMN kid, you went to a prep school, we GET it.
even then i would just say fuck him. Texen is to me like Geara. I rather not see them again if i can.
rS55Ktk.jpg

Christ...

THIS GAAAAAMMEEEEE!!!
... excuse while i go watch my eyes with bleach...UGHHHH...
Yeah, see that's where the inferior part comes in.

You're missing the Sean of your group.

You know?

The charming rogue who ties it all together with his penis?
tbh you had the choice of being a girl at the beginning. The Sean of the group is the person with actual intelligence and common sense which they seem to lack?
mIB2JnBm.jpg

Okay, there's going to be a battle in here at some point.

Consider my guard raised...
hm ? round 2 ? okay then...
unknown.png

3IDfuvjm.jpg

Others? No.

Loved ones...

Maaaaaaybe?
sigh I'm going to be honest... this question i see 2 scenarios
in the game since we are immortal it would be a yes. But IRL ? If something on the moment like split second, maybe. If i had time to think most likely no. and before you all saying I'm heartless there is a factor people always forget when someone sacrifices themself... the guilt and responsibility you leave behind for the ones you sacrifice for... They will fill the guilt with you using your life to save theirs. There is also some cases where they would not accept this fact and rather die alongside you than stay alive with that guilt and pain. Because you may sacrifice yourself and leave the world without any regrets... but what about the regrets you gonna leave behind for the others?
these are the factors no one remembers when someone does these acts and even myself just recently been awakened to this reality... self-sacrifice and heck suicide may leave the person doing it happy and without regrets... but will also leave guilt, pain or regrets for those who are alive and knew said person...

Those wacky teenage girls could be having a pillow fight, talking about boys, painting their nails and listening to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by the Spice Girls on loop right now!

Dp4dhKW.gif

Yes.

That seems like just the right place for me.
quite indeed. With Aelita kicking their asses with martial arts. It would certainly be the right place to be.
dQVBDOum.jpg

UGH.

It's so confusing.
time travel 101
shit is confusing until you figure out which type of time travel timeline we are in. And even then its asshit confusing

Last edited:

Bernag

Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 1, 2020
Nature
Bashful
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Fighting
okay now im done sorry i took so long

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
OH MY GOD I DID IT

I MADE IT TO THE END

HOLY CHRIST

it's only taken me.......months....

anywho, caesar is my favorite, rose is adorable, why is melia the main character - can we go back to when she wasnt? maybe jan realized halfway through part 1 he actually wanted to make a tales of [aevium] game and went for it

im not even playing the game and i'm rankled by your being demoted to sidekick

OP
Derogatory Trainer

Derogatory Trainer

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
*Sigh*

Hey Guys.

I've got some bad news.

All this ominous wording was made to make people think that I was cancelling the run or that I got hit by a speedboat and died.

When in actuality I wanted to mention that...

I've finally done it.

I've got the most views now.

EdTBxWu.jpg

These two have been DETHRONED!

Ry4Tp9D.jpg

And this is how I feel right now.

The last year has been kind of crazy for views really.

Especially since this was the view number last year at around the same time:

dUoyfYm.jpg

Guess people REALLY like Part 3 of this Nuzlocke because it took like 5 years to get those first 100,000 views.

Anyway expect a SHARP decline in chapter quality from here on out because now I don't have to TRY anymore!

Yep.

I see nothing wrong now with resting on my laurels and throwing you mere MORTALS my scraps from now on.

Scraps being something like a 200 image chapter every few months or so.
Thanks for all your support over the years though. I mean that sincerely.
Ta-ta then.

Next chapter will be out...whenever...

Last edited:

Revan4221

Not so Godly God
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2021
*Sigh*

Hey Guys.

I've got some bad news.

All this ominous wording was made to make people think that I was cancelling the run or that I got hit by a speedboat and died.

When in actuality I wanted to mention that...

I've finally done it.

I've got the most views now.

EdTBxWu.jpg

These two have been DETHRONED!

Ry4Tp9D.jpg

And this is how I feel right now.

The last year has been kind of crazy for views really.

Especially since this was the view number last year at around the same time:

dUoyfYm.jpg

Guess people REALLY like Part 3 of this Nuzlocke because it took like 5 years to get those first 100,000 views.

Anyway expect a SHARP decline in chapter quality from here on out because now I don't have to TRY anymore!

Yep.

I see nothing wrong now with resting on my laurels and throwing you mere MORTALS my scraps from now on.

Scraps being something like a 200 image chapter every few months or so.
Thanks for all your support over the years though. I mean that sincerely.
Ta-ta then.

Next chapter will be out...whenever...

Sorry, but you must realize that being first place isn’t a privilege. It’s a prison. You have to fight to keep it, you slack off then you’ll lose it. Of course this doesn’t mean anything if you never cared for it in the first place.

OP
Derogatory Trainer

Derogatory Trainer

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
Sorry, but you must realize that being first place isn’t a privilege. It’s a prison. You have to fight to keep it, you slack off then you’ll lose it. Of course this doesn’t mean anything if you never cared for it in the first place.
You must have been NO fun to play sports with.
I can imagine you standing on the winner's podium whispering that to whoever one 1st place.
Like JEEZ.

Revan4221

Not so Godly God
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2021
You must have been NO fun to play sports with.
I can imagine you standing on the winner's podium whispering that to whoever one 1st place.
Like JEEZ.

Considering I have never played sports you are technically correct. The best kind of correct some would say.

Decibel575

Hidden but not so Hidden Lurker
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 12, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
Legends say that you may find this elusive creature hiding in the screenshot section, roaming the Terribly Titled threads
Congrats on your position Sean! Now that means you only gotta reach first place in the Aevium and Reborn leagues. But, lets be honest. Are we really sure you'll make it that far? Guess you'll have to speed up your chapter releases if you want to prove you will. Goodluck

pikafan96

That Little Yellow Rat
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 27, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
A reclusive creature. Can rarely be seen scavenging for food late at night.
Did I forget to make a congratulations post? I could have sworn I did...
Congratulations on destroying your enemies!!! Now you must maintain your position - best of luck to you!
Seriously though, enjoy taking a bit of a break, you absolutely earned it.

Congrats on your position Sean! Now that means you only gotta reach first place in the Aevium and Reborn leagues. But, lets be honest. Are we really sure you'll make it that far? Guess you'll have to speed up your chapter releases if you want to prove you will. Goodluck
Exactly! You don't want me to claim the Reborn throne before you; do you?

OP
Derogatory Trainer

Derogatory Trainer

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
Considering I have never played sports you are technically correct. The best kind of correct some would say.
Well I still think you'd corner them afterward to give them the business.

You raise a good argument about making it that far.
I still haven't actually finished an uploaded run yet after 6 soon to be 7 years.
And now I'm depressed and will have to take EVEN longer with chapter releases.
Ho hum.

Did I forget to make a congratulations post? I could have sworn I did...
Congratulations on destroying your enemies!!! Now you must maintain your position - best of luck to you!
Seriously though, enjoy taking a bit of a break, you absolutely earned it.
I basically stabbed them while they were sleeping. A hero's victory through and through.
I'm so glad all my lovely viewers just love reminding me of that scrabbling hordes that want to dethrone me. Makes me feel warm inside.
Emphasis on a bit, eh?
Well we'll be back soon enough.

Decibel575 said:

Exactly! You don't want me to claim the Reborn throne before you; do you?
eHKBdmD.gif

Bernag

Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 1, 2020
Nature
Bashful
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Fighting
oh i guess i forgot to post this... Congrats @Derogatory Trainer on this position. Let's hope you hold it for years as everyone needs to know that you rule and team xen sucks.

Bernag

Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 1, 2020
Nature
Bashful
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Fighting
*slides this in here*

OP
Derogatory Trainer

Derogatory Trainer

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
*slides this in here*
Well shit.
They've made the mistake of pandering to the casuals who couldn't beat Crawli with a single Pokemon.
Pokemon Rejuvenation is dead people, leave while you still can.
But seriously, V13 is all over the fucking place. So many changes in a single update...it's ridiculous.

Revan4221

Not so Godly God
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2021
Well shit.
They've made the mistake of pandering to the casuals who couldn't beat Crawli with a single Pokemon.
Pokemon Rejuvenation is dead people, leave while you still can.
But seriously, V13 is all over the fucking place. So many changes in a single update...it's ridiculous.

Clearly they should’ve pandered to you.

Users who are viewing this thread