The Sussies: A Mafia Awards Showcase

Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
Celebrating the Mafia plays and players of the year!

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
Contributor
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Often seen creating, whether its a web of lies in mafia or eccentric pokemon hacks, there's always some project going on in its brain.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Hello everyone, I'm Pluslefan and I've been helping to moderate the mafia community for the last couple of years and this past year we experienced a great revitalization of the community. We've seen a wonderful swell of new players and creative hosts with captivating ideas and those of us moderating the community wanted to bring forth something to celebrate that. We turned our eyes back to our past before even Tapatalk itself took over the forums and decided to adopt a little awards ceremony from the scumhunt forums on the days of old.

Introducing...
The Sussies!

This is a little thing Zaazaa, Alolan Floatzel and I have been toying with and working on since late summer 2022 give or take and we're ready to celebrate with all of you. You can think of the Sussies as basically our own little Mafia Extravaganza like the Nuzlocke Extravaganza happening very soon! We have a number of categories we're opening up for nominations of phenomenal and memorable play to celebrate the community and all we've done over the past year and a half or so. Even though this is the first of it's kind, we will only be accepting nominations for games that ended in 2022. If a game started in 2021 but ended in 2022, it can still be nominated for a Sussie. Likewise, games that started in 2022, but did not end until 2023 (Like Starfall Street Mafia or Pokemafia 6), cannot receive a nomination.

If you check the That's How Mafia Works Archive you should be able to find a full list of games that qualify, with the very first one being the very first Beginner Game and the very last qualifying game being Codenames mafia.

Best Village Play
A nomination for this category should include a well thought out plan the village came up with or display of skill at being village that was successfully executed to ruin the mafia's (or third party's) plans. Either made by one person, or a small group of villagers, this play should stand out for being game defining (even if it wasn't enough to win village the game in question).

Best Mafia Play
A nomination for this category should include a well thought out plan that mafia came up with or display of deceptive skill that was successfully executed to stump and create chaos and discord within village's organization or reads. It can be the brainchild of one particular mafia member or a coordinated effort between the mafia team and should stand out for defining a significant portion of the game (even if it wasn't enough to seal the deal and defeat village)

Best Third Party Play
A nomination for this category should include a well thought out strategy for manipulating both village and mafia successfully and allowing the third party to reign supreme over one or both sides. While it need not necessarily have won the third party the game, it must be noteworthy in defining how both village and mafia played the game around the third party as it was active and/or how they played when it was no longer in the game.

Funniest Misplay
Not every play is the best and some plays stand out for being particularly comedic, usually unintentionally. While we don't try to sabotage our own chances of winning, sometimes plays don't quite turn out how we hoped and they become immortalized in our collective memory. A nomination for this category should include a play that would charitably described as "not optimal," but didn't completely sour their side's chances to win and left people laughing after the game was over.

Biggest Village Win
This category belongs to anything from village's best clutch moments to a complete and total domination over all opposing parties in the game. Any game that showcases truly inspiring and powerful village play that secures them a victory belongs in this category.

Biggest Mafia Win
This category belongs to anything from the final mafia's latch ditch efforts to squeeze out a victory, to a complete and total mafia sweep. Any game that showcases ruthless, calculated, and cutthroat mafia play that gives them a victory belongs here in this category.

Biggest Third Party Win
This category belongs to a third party player who manages to secure a victory despite everyone's best attempts to shut them down or a third party for who's victory completely dominates the flow and procedure of the game preceding and following it. Any game that revolves around the third party player's (or players'!) victory belongs in this category.

Biggest Upset
We all know the feeling of being close to losing. It's the do or die phase, your back is against the wall and you've just got to do something to win. This nomination should be all about one side who took a losing situation and turned it all around and secured themselves a big win.

Best Game Overall
Every game is pretty unique, but not every game leaves all players with the same feeling of satisfaction from a game well played. This nomination should go to a particular game where it felt like all sides did their best at creating a fun experience for players, spectators and the dead and left people feeling equal parts triumphant and bittersweet that the whole experience is over.

Best Original Role
We should celebrate creators and creatives too! A nomination here should go to an otherwise exemplary role designed for a mafia game within the context of their original game. This includes roles made in the Anything Mafia type set ups, so take your pick of the many many roles we've had over the course of the year.

Best Original Setup
Our hosts are invaluable to us as without them, we don't have the framework to play the game. All of them spend a lot of time crafting their set ups and this is the category where we can show just how much we appreciate their hard work. Please be aware we will not be accepting iterations of the Anything Mafia or Random Mafia set ups as the core concept of the set up is not original to the host hosting the game even if the game may in and of itself be unique in exact layout.

Best Village Player
This nomination should belong to a player who is uniquely indispensable as village. Trustworthy, intuitive, resourceful, the total package. Mafia players have to play around or target this player specifically in order to seize victory and village players find this person innately trustworthy when village.

Best Mafia Player
This nomination should belong to a player who is uniquely crafty and calculating as mafia. Someone village never suspects and is otherwise an indispensable part of a well oiled and functioning member of the mafia faction.

Best New Player
We've seen a massive influx of new players over the course of the year and while they may not have the years or near decade of experience some of the veterans have, many of you guys bring a great energy to the game and are forces to be reckoned with in and of yourselves. This award should go to someone who only started playing mafia within the year the awards takes place. (Basically if their first game ended in 2022, they qualify!)

Best Overall Player
This nomination should go to a player who is an indispensable part of whatever team or faction they are a part of. A venerable jack of all trades that can wear many hats and roles well. There's no other way to say this, but basically the best players should be nominated for this category!

Here's some quick guidelines for nominations!
  • Please keep nominations to 1 per category per person! At the end of the nomination period, everyone will get the chance to vote for their top selections in each category and we wouldn't want each category to become bloated with hundreds of different choices.
    • However, feel free to second and otherwise back up the nominations other people make when you make your posts in this thread!
  • Don't feel the need to nominate something in every category! If you only feel a few moments or plays were momentous enough to deserve an award or find you don't know of a moment that fits a particular category, you may feel free to leave it blank when nominating moments from this year's mafia games.
  • Similarly, try not to nominate one particular moment or game for overlapping areas. If a moment feels like it could be nominated for Best Village Play and Best Village Win, it would probably be better placed in one of those two categories. We would like to give many people and moments a chance to shine and not let one person or game overshadow everything that happened in a year.
  • Try not to nominate yourself. It's one thing if you're nominating a whole village or mafia team you were a part of for an award in a game you feel you all played well in, but it's another to just nominate yourself for awards. We're looking at the whole community here, so please do the same with your nominations!
Here are some general rules of conduct we would really like for you to keep in mind.

• Please be respectful of the players and people who are nominating and being nominated. We're here to celebrate the fun of mafia and while we do have a funniest misplay category, we don't want it to devolve into something where people feel they are being put down and made fun of. We also don't want other people belittling each other for putting forth a moment that was noteworthy to them.
  • Please notify me if you update or make changes to your nomination list. We will only be accepting one list of nominations per person, so if you are making changes to your list or posting a whole new one and replacing the old one, let me know so I can be sure to keep track of it.
  • I may reach out to you with questions about your nominations. Please be sure to respond promptly and make necessary corrections or your nomination may not make it into the final vote!
So for the next two weeks or until Jan. 29th at 11:59 PM EST (4:59 AM GMT) we will be accepting nominations for each category! Voting will begin sometime Jan. 30th and last another week ending sometime Feb. 6th.

If you're not sure how to nominate, you can take a look at my personal nominations for this year, found right here! :)

Best Village Play - MrE & EeveeFTW in Codenames Mafia. Codenames mafia was rough for village. But while they were in a short and shallow place and couldn't squeeze out a win despite their best efforts, Eevee and MrE displayed remarkable prowess in both lynching correctly and keeping MrE's identity as a mason hidden from both mafias for several phases giving village the best odds they could've had to overcome the hardship they were given.
Best Mafia Play - Tailsimp & Alolan Floatzel's D1 play in Paper Mafio. Making use of the first Chef report to not only place the godfather in a very village position, but also to then allow mafia to take control of Mario's vig kill? Brilliant. A play that held up even until the very end of the game.
Best Third Party Play - KirbySSU from Gnosia Mafia 1. While Kirby's play wasn't quite enough to secure him the victory he was after, being able to successfully grovel for your life and actually continue to live until the semi-final phase when you are very nearly lynched Day 1 is truly something worth remembering.
Funniest Misplay - Anemone creating the mafia in Moms vs Dinosaurs Mafia. Objectively funny to bolster (or well create as it actually happened) the only force in the game that wants you dead, but definitely not the optimal decision, haha. It certainly made the game interesting and in the end didn't interfere with his wincon, so who's to judge right? Me, I'm to judge! And the verdict is funy hehe.

Biggest Village Win - Village in North Pole Civil War Mafia. Lead by Zaazaa0 and Akane on the frontlines and Rueblie and 0 Anon in the back lines, the game was a masterclass in how to roll with the chaotic and turbulent punches that can be served up in a mafia game and utilizing the resources at your disposal to numerically seize a game even when village is put in a tricky and unfortunate position early on. Item management and clever tactics were used heavily throughout the game and while not every villager was on board (as evidenced by the elf bloodbath at the end of day 2) the clears at the head of the village were able to take it in stride and move towards victory without so much as a stutter in their step; outwardly at least.
Biggest Mafia Win - Tailsimp, TheTRUEgge & SweatingCalendar in Big Red Button Mafia. A game that truly came down to the wire for mafia and mafia came to that wire prepped and ready to win. It wasn't a complete mafia stomp by any means, but the final phase of the game was calculated and curated to give mafia the best chance at swooping in for the win and win they did. Truly solid play from Cal and the rest of the mafia team.
Biggest Third Party Win - theCape as Werewolf in Random Forbidden Actions Mafia. There were a lot of wild happenings in Random Forbidden Actions Mafia and in the center of it all was a pokeball with the role-list who played both sides until they couldn't get rid of him. Truly a game worth remembering and a play worth celebrating as he was in the epicenter of the whole shit storm.
Biggest Upset - Village/Angel Victory in Beginner Mafia V2. Literally from a point where village should have dead to rights lost, they managed to pull through and keep the wool over the mafia's eyes enough to keep them from snuffing out the angel's target and secure victory for village. Mafia absolutely should have won that game, but the angel remaining faithful to the side they were to protect allowed village to claim victory.
Best Game Overall - There are a lot of games that I really enjoyed reading and being a part of, but I really can't pick just one game to claim as the best above all others this year! So I can't nominate a game for this category.

Best Original Role - Atem from YIIK mafia. I know I'm a terrible person for nominating something from YIIK mafia for a Sussie but Atem was the only good role in the game and subsequently, a pretty fun role to play without being completely broken. We never really got to see those yugioh cards in action, but according to the sheet they were pretty spicy.
Best Original Setup - High Noon Mafia by EeveeFTW. Intense duels between two players is a masterfully simple and elegant way to fulfill a wild west fantasy I never knew I had until I missed it. I wish we had more of this game, I want to duel someone :(
(I should note that best original set up need not be something that drastically changes the format of mafia games, it could also be a standard fixed set up you enjoyed like Paper Mafio or 5 cops mafia)

Best Village Player - theCape. Cape is one of those players that's like, indispensable as village. You look at his posts when he's on his game and they're so well thought out and articulated and he picks up on all this stuff that I just overlooked and I go "wow, this guy's a frickin' genius," almost every time. There's a lot of very good reasons he's an early mafia kill in most games.
Best Mafia Player - Salt&PepperBunny - I personally look at bunny and think she's mafia literally every time. But somehow, in every game that's ended this year, if Bunny was mafia she avoided getting lynched even when it felt starkly obvious she was evil. You just have to admit that there's a high level of skill and craftsmanship going into whatever it is bunny is doing after a certain point. Maybe she's just so inherently sus, she's not sus? Crazy, what a good mafia player.
Best New Player - Akane. It's hard for me to reconcile the fact that Beginner's mafia 1 was your first mafia game. You've grown so much and come so far in just a year, you're even being serial night killed on the first night! Even by me sometimes haha.
Best Overall Player - EeveeFTW. Somehow always looks really village when he's village. Somehow never looks mafia when he's mafia. Crafty and creative enough to play 3rd party roles well too! The Spamton G Spamton plays still echo in the recesses of my mind and haunt my nightmares. He's too good, somebody stop him.

Voting is now live until Monday February 6th! You can vote by filling out this cool google form.

Last edited:

Champ Siggi

Currently owns a marshtomp named "Champ"
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Very mysterious.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Too bad I started reading Mafia last month and those ended this year so I can't do this. But whatever.

OP
pluslefan

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
Contributor
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Often seen creating, whether its a web of lies in mafia or eccentric pokemon hacks, there's always some project going on in its brain.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Too bad I started reading Mafia last month and those ended this year so I can't do this. But whatever.
you can still nominate other players even if you don't qualify for a nomination yet!

I want to make it clear that anyone can nominate, not just people active in our little community!

Akane

Weird
Badges
Pronouns
He/him
Dex Entry This pokèmon has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
Pronouns
He/him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Best village play: Anon clutching the victory in Mega Man 2 Mafia.
This still hurts : (
But Anon understanding that Tails couldn't be air man and the only one that could have been maf was me was
Insane.

Best mafia play: Anon again, flipping the lynch on Plusle in Gnosia 1
The absolute winning play in Gnosia 1, though killing Cirr N2 and Anon again bussing Cape and Cal are quite close.
Though I also agree with Plusle's nomination.

Best 3p play: lynching Cirr in Yiik mafia (Plusle)
The play that won him the game, yeah. A very good read.

Funniest misplay:
Sparkle outing Pepper as medium

Sorry Sparkle lol

Biggest village win:
Gotta agree with Plusle tbh. North pole mafia as a whole.

Biggest mafia win:
Mysterium mafia, not even close.

This was the perfect mafia game, clean sweep, the mafia literally lynched 4 villagers while not being sussed at all. I'll break the rules a lil bit, but cmon, it's this one : )

Biggest 3p win: Atem lol

Biggest upset:

I agree with Plusle, but
Village winning Mega Man 2 maf after mafia played a perfect game.
Tbh this was "upset, the game". A maf got killed N1, quite a bad start. Then mafia proceeds to play a perfect game, not sussed at all down to lylo. Already quite a big upset, and it seems that lynching Tails is free for mafia, and that they will win ez. But then village lynches three mafs in a row and wins the game, swinging the momentum yet again. With a beautiful ending post.

Best game overall:
Button mafia looool it's not even close.

Best original role: Atem
Best original setup: High Noon Mafia

Best village player:

I agree it's Cape, but I'll nominate Samur.
His posts are incredible. Even when he's wrong, his posts are so good it's impossible to sus him for it. It's the only player I ever felt frustrated about cause he was too good, in Faking it. Lol. Ruined the mafia game for us, him and Cal.

Best mafia player:
It's Cal.
He's always mafia, he's always BIG SUSSY but he won like 5+ mafia games this year, he's insane. Also I love playing with him as mafia ❤, a great buddy. He won button maf too, that's insane.

Best new player:
Thank you Plusle lol
Nominating Tails, she's had great games like paper mafio.

Best overall player
It's Rue. As village, it feels like they're right like 90% of the times, always incredibly trustworthy, always insightful, an insane PR, but they don't stand out too much which means they will survive until the end of the game and they're very hard to lynch. As maf, they're insane at looking village, I've been maf with them 3 times (which is funny lol) and we've won 2 times pretty easily (the other one was faking it, we don't talk about that). While they don't clearly lead, they're very good at... winning games lol. They also have 5+ mafia wins I'm pretty sure.

2nd and 3rd place would be Cape and Cal actually for me, but I won't nominate them of course

Anemone

i am betrayal
Badges
Pronouns
he/him
Dex Entry call me mon
Pronouns
he/him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Best Village Play
Calendar in Fakin' It Mafia

I remember Cal being incredibly on point with reads that game and he basically saved me from getting lynched like I always do so yeah

Best Mafia Play
0anon in Gnosia Mafia 1

I barely remember gnosia mafia because I died early but apparently anon managed to flip a lynch on plusle and bussed cape for the win. sounds pretty best mafia play to me!

Best Third Party Play
pluslefan taking over the mafia in Splatoon Maf

funny how we spent the entire night phase making plans to convert plusle to mafia and then I end up being the one converted when the day started. of course plusle immediately hatched a plan that not even the host saw coming: simply force the mafia to work alongside us. while I was the one who executed the plan, it's plusle who deserves the credit for the idea.

Funniest Misplay
The entirely of mafia having extremely obviously outlandish answers in the driving offenses question (Fakin' It Mafia)

I can't believe Akane got pulled over for speeding 9 entire times 😲

Biggest Village Win
Village in Anything Mafia

well y'know this game was pretty big ahehehehe
it's better than nominating north pole mafia for the third time give me a break

Biggest Mafia Win
kesha, Calendar, Akane and Krashkube in Mysterium Mafia

this game was an utter stomp for mafia, I can't not include it. mafia basically took over the entire discussion after they false claimed receiving visions when some genius decided it was a good idea to not send any village visions (oops!)

Biggest Third Party Win
pluslefan as Atem in Yiik Mafia

this is quite literally by default since I was the only other solo 3p winner in 2022 (though 'solo' is a bit of a stretch in my case). wow nuzmaf really hates 3p huh

Biggest Upset
every game where I lost

i don't have a good enough memory for this one i'm sorry

Best Game Overall
Moms vs Dinos Mafia

okay I'm definitely the only one that thinks this: moms vs dinos mafia was a trip. my fun from that game came from laughing at everybody else suffering in the hell I helped create and honestly? that's beautiful.

Best Original Role
The Mad Scientist from Moms vs Dinos Mafia

playing as the mad scientist was undoubtedly the the most fun I've ever had in mafia. a role that gets to choose whether the mafia exists or not on top of handing out my favourite mafia item (guns) is obviously the best role. if I were playing optimally then I wouldn't have created the mafia at all, but where's the fun in that? not to mention the fact that I could have easily won on day 1... yeah this is a damn good role

Best Original Setup
Kingmaker Mafia by Eevee

I liked the setup for this game! really highlights how easily we can tunnel vision on people lmao (we all know we've been guilty of it at least once... per game).

Best Village Player
Zaazaa0

zaa's always stuck out as a good player to me, so I think they deserve to be nominated here! honestly most of you people are terrible as village so I'm nominating somebody who is at least better than the rest of us jesters

Best Mafia Player
EeveeFTW

an obvious pick for me. when I'm mafia alongside eevee I barely have to do anything and get carried to victory anyway like in random maf with forbidden actions

Best New Player
Akane

probably one of the more competent mafia players in spite of starting in beginners maf at the start of 2022.

Best Overall Player
pluslefan

it's always a good time when I'm mafia alongside plusle. okay maybe my definition of 'best' doesn't exactly mean the absolutely most competent player, but plusle has all kinds of tricks up his sleeves to make silly shenanigans happen in mafia games. plusle as atem in yiik maf? legendary. it's also funny when ash and I are mafia together and we conspire to drag plusle into shit piss vomit vore land for eternal suffering

Last edited:
  • Handshake
Reactions: ash

Rubombee

Moth · the ace that stays up the sleeve
Badges
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Dex Entry banned for explaining the joke
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
i don't do mafia but this looks so cool i hope you guys have fun!!

greenchu

Johto League Champion
Pronouns
Unspecified
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
Unspecified
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
I couldn't think of one for all categories, I played/read a lot fewer games this year than I thought lol oops. Maybe I'll add more later idk

Best Third Party Play - Plusle/Atem in YIIK Mafia

Funniest Misplay - "You're both villagers, dumbasses" (Overkill and Akane writing novels hyper-analyzing why the other is clearly mafia in The Big Red Button Mafia, just for them both to be villagers)

Biggest Village Win - Fakin' It Mafia (I didn't pay much attention to the game, but it's hard for mafia to come back from getting caught speeding 7 and 9 times)

Biggest Third Party Win - Plusle/Atem in YIIK Mafia

Biggest Upset - Mafia winning Paper Mafio (they got screwed day 1 with the meal, then village proceeded to play poorly for the most part leaving Tails and Kirby to win)

Best Game Overall - The Big Red Button Mafia (okay I'm biased obviously, but this was a joy to spectate)

Best Original Role - The British Empire from Anything Mafia

Best Original Setup
- Paper Mafio

Best New Player - Akane (Akane sus)

Best Overall Player
- SweatingCalendar (lots of good wins as both village and mafia)

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Badges
Pronouns
beep/boop
Dex Entry Fails Captchas with regularity
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
noms (temporary)

biggest village win/funniest misplay: fakin' it (lol)

Best original role: Kesha from nuzsin mafia

which other game is gonna get to make an unlynchable bulletproof mafia

yes I'm nominating myself

best mafia player: salt&pepperbunny
have you tried to get bunny lynched and failed? then you aren't me
(i know that technically didn't happen within 2022, but still)

best new player: tailsimp
tailsimp is a solid player all round and it's been fun playing with tails.

more here soon

Last edited:

Champ Siggi

Currently owns a marshtomp named "Champ"
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Very mysterious.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Is this something I can edit later? 'Cause I didn't read much games that ended in 2022. But I feel the need to nominate the ones I did.
Best Village Play -
Best Mafia Play -
Ash pretending to be an extremely new player and confused villager in Begginers Mafia. Sadly this made everyone wary of me and estralita in Starfall street Mafia.
Best Third Party Play -
Funniest Misplay -
Overkill fluff posting even after people asked them not to and voting them. Like they could have just stopped and they wouldn't have been lynched.
Biggest Village Win - Anything Mafia.
Biggest Mafia Win - Mysterium Mafia. Like seriously? Not a single Mafia death? That was a clean sweep by Mafia.
Biggest Third Party Win -
Biggest Upset -
Best Game Overall -
Moms vs Dinos Mafia looked pretty good an and interesting and cool and made me have an idea...
Best Original Role - The British Empire from anything Mafia.
Best Original Setup -
Codenames Mafia
Best Village Player -
Best Mafia Player -
Best New Player -
Best Overall Player -
Pluslefan. Pluslefan might have said that I'm a chad in a game that ended this year, but the truth is Plusle is the real Chad. Almost impossible to tell when they are Mafia and very good at finding Mafia when they are village, Plusle deserves this title.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ash

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Badges
Pronouns
She/Her
Dex Entry This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Unfortunately didn't play a ton this year but I did spectate a lot! Sadly the mafia game I remember most was on discord and not the forums. But I can fill a few of these :D

Best Village Play
??

Best Mafia Play
Ash pretending to be a new player in Plusle's Beginner Maf. That was ART and utterly hysterical to watch, especially as the host of the game she actually HAD been in.

Best Third Party Play
??

Funniest Misplay
??

Biggest Village Win
Pokemafia 6, that was clean.

Biggest Mafia Win
Big Red Button mafia (yes I know I'm biased here but we did really well ok!!!)

Biggest Third Party Win
did any 3Ps even win this year

Biggest Upset
Akane revealing himself as mafia in Beginner Maf 2, only for the 3P angel to ignore him entirely and allowing village to net the win. God what a play.

Best Game Overall
Big red button mafia. Every part of that game was fantastic.

Best Original Role
??

Best Original Setup
Big Red Button was a really good setup. Super simple but still ended up working really well.

Best Village Player
??

Best Mafia Player
Definitely SweatingCalendar, utterly incredible plays as maf for sure.

Best New Player
Akane!! Sorry that you keep dying bro but you're super fun to play with.

Best Overall Player
Hartt. Chaos incarnate but also really, REALLY good at wringing confessions out of people and generally performing DM nonsense.

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Best Village Play:

Anon has multiple great PR plays over the past year, but fakeclaiming Santa when he was the village Doc has to be the craziest, he did it right at the end of D1 with Zaa (the real Santa) CCing right at phase change, this later lead to mafia not killing either of them the following night phase allowing Zaa to take over as the Village leader dominoing to Village’s eventual victory

Best Mafia Play:

Tails/Floatzel D1 paper mafio buss play, took an unfortunate invest play from the chef pitting 2 mafs against one another & turned it into a boulder they will catapult to victory. Both Tails & Floatzel did an amazing job playing up the idea that they were the real villager while the other was the faker, this D1 play did an amazing job of putting the mafs in a great position to get an impressive win

Best 3rd Party Play:

Floatzel as the Bug from Gnosia Mafia 1, he did an amazing job of staying under the radar throughout the game, being able to keep village away from lynching him and remain away from the mafs radar for a good chunk of the game, fell short of the dub but played amazing

Funniest Misplay:

Fakin maf speeding tickets , Corni & Akane having 7/ 9 speeding tickets & their reactions in the thread was fucking hilarious

Biggest Village Win:

High Noon Maf 1, I felt like village played an overall clean game & seemed to figure out the 50/50s p quickly outside of one phase, kept the mafs on their back foot throughtout. Overall a v dominate victory by village

Biggest Mafia Win:

Forbidden Mafia (Corni, Cirr, Anemone, Eevee, & Rueblie), mafia was able to infiltrate the village chat & corrode them from the inside, Corni as mafia’s sleeper agent while Eevee straight up won a WIFOM sitch at lylo. Mafia squad as a whole did an amazing job keeping the heat off of them & responding to whatever village tossed at them like the cleverly planned trap n2

Biggest 3rd Party Win:

Plusle as Atem in Yiik maf, being the lone hostile 3rd party, he had to use his wits to outmaneuver both village & mafia to get all the the pieces of Exodia. No matter what happens in a game, he always plays with the heart of his cards believing his next draw will be he one that captures victory, & in this game he did. His Yugi post at the end is FUCKING LEGENDARY btw

Biggest Upset:

Beginner’s maf 2, if memory serves mafia was playing a clean game for multiple phases, then they made the risky play to openly reach out to the 3rd party in the thread as a way to win (3rd party didn’t respond & village proceeded to lynch the outed maf), even with this fortunate turn of events for village, they still needed to play a clean game getting all 3 mafs lynched 3 day phases in a row without a mislynch, & then fucking proceeded to lynch every maf in 3 straight phases with utmost precision. Can’t find a bigger village comeback than that.

Best Game Overall:

Anything Mafia, just a beautiful trainwreck of a game, Zaa has a knack for creating fun chaotic games & had a ton fun roles with a cast of players that created alot of excitement throughout. Kirby jeans, British Empire being ran over, the fucking DM chats, 4 villagers dead one night, absolute insanity from start to finish, can’t ask for a better game

Best Original Role:

Mega Man from Mega Man mafia 2, being able to kill mafia & get weapons you can use against them while having a small chance of taking items off of a villager you accidentally kill is really cool (this role didn't come from this year rip lol)

General Concept of a Mafia Game from Anything Mafia playing a mafia game within a mafia game was really funny & it was cool that there was item rewards at the end of it for winning. Its also interesting that you could spread 5 items out amongst the villager winners or the maf winner could collect all 5, which makes an interesting scenario of do i trust these 5 players to have weapons & out myself for the team or try to keep all the items myself & take the heat of being sussed for it but make sure the items don't go into the wrong hands. Really creative & funny role, I love how meta it is!

Best Original Setup:

Fire Emblem Mafia, Greenchu is another person who can create some really exciting setups. The roles he gave out were alot of fun for players to play around with (or even entertaining in their right with the flavor texts) & the unique support gimmick that added some fun flavor & scenarios to the game

Best Village Player:

Eevee, most villagers see him as the harbinger of chaos but he’s really the hero all villagers need, but don’t deserve. At the start of almost every game he always has some big brained plan to tackle the mafia where Im always left thinking “Holy shit how did he come up with that?!”. And if he isn’t announcing to village the best plan of attack & leading the charge onto the mafs, he’s usually scheming up ways to pull the rug from under the mafs. Eevee puts fear in every mafs eyes & if he hasn’t yet, you just haven’t played against him enough lol

Best Mafia Player:

Did y’all know Rueblie has been maf 7 times & won 5 of them??? They do a really good job flying under the radar & mimic how they play as village v well. They have a playstyle where even when they are alive near the end of the game it doesn’t inherently arouse suspicion like other players do & whenever someone tries to lynch them it always feels like they are grasping at straws & Rueblie’s response to villager’s suspicion always leave a bit of doubt within you. A great player with one of the best poker faces in the community

Best New Player:

Hartt, for a new player she is really scary when she’s maf holy shit lol. Anything maf she p much marinated almost everybody & was a gunshot short of stealing the win from village’s clutches, she can also make some really good reads as village, an easy example is YIIK maf where she called out 3 mafs in her post before she died & her D1 play with Ash with their receipts on Bowser & later on Corni. Overall a very talented player

Best Overall Player:

Akane, he has consistently played great this year. He has multiple maf victories where he has strong showings with Mysterium & Kingmaker being ez examples, the former he straight up took the game over leading village to their doom while in Kingmaker he was able to avoid suspicion for the most part as the mafs won in a dominant fashion. Then there are multiple games as maf (Beginner’s & Mega Man) which came down to the wire, requiring village to play extraordinarily well to edge out with a victory. When not maf he usually makes some solid plays like in Button maf connecting both Egg & Tails as mafs, as 3rd party Amnesiac was able to deduce who the mafs while village was struggling to do so, Deltarune Chapter 1 him & Anon leading village to victory. A player who can make perceptive reads & plays well no matter the alignment. The early kills atp only highlight how both mafia & village perceive him, mafia knows he can make great plays to tear them apart & village always have him on BIG SUSSY watch. He played incredibly consistent throughout the year with tons of great plays & contributions no matter which side he’s on, well played

I want to end this by saying how much I love everyone here in the mafia community & here's to another fun chaotic year of mafia in 2023 >:D

CHEERS!!!🍾🍾🍾

Last edited:
OP
pluslefan

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
Contributor
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Hey everyone, we're halfway through the nomination period for the Sussies here. I'm excited to see so many nominations up already. I know there's a few of you still working on nominations so I'm going to compile everyone's nominations here into this post for easier reference.

Best Village Play
@EeveeFTW and @MrETheComic
in Codenames Mafia - Nominated by Pluslefan
@0 Anonymous in Mega Man Mafia 2 - Nominated by Akane
@SweatingCalendar in Fakin' it Mafia - Nominated by Anemone
@0 Anonymous in North Pole Civil War Mafia - Nominated by SweatingCalendar

Best Mafia Play
@Tailsimp & @Alolan Floatzel
in Paper Mafio! - Nominated by Pluslefan & SweatingCalendar
@0 Anonymous in Gnosia Mafia - Nominated by Akane & Anemone
@ash in Beginner Mafia - Nominated by Champ Siggi & theTRUEgge

Best Third Party Play
@KirbySSU
in Gnosia Mafia - Nominated by Pluslefan
@pluslefan in Yiik Mafia - Nominated by Akane & Greenchu
@pluslefan in Splatoon Mafia - Nominated by Anemone
@Alolan Floatzel in Gnosia Mafia - Nominated by SweatingCalendar

Funniest Misplay
@Anemone
in Moms vs Dinosaurs Mafia - Nominated by Pluslefan
@Sparklepop in Yiik Mafia - Nominated by Akane
@Akane, @cornibot, @theCape, & @Rueblie in Fakin' it Mafia - Nominated by Anemone, SweatingCalendar & Cirr
Overkill and @Akane in Big Red Button Mafia - Nominated by Greenchu

Biggest Village Win
Village in North Pole Mafia - Nominated by Pluslefan & Akane
Village in Anything Mafia - Nominated by Anemone & Champ Siggi
Village in Fakin' It Mafia - Nominated by Greenchu & Cirr
Village in High Noon Mafia 1 - Nominated by SweatingCalendar

Biggest Mafia Win
Mafia in Big Red Button Mafia - Nominated by Pluslefan & TheTRUEgge
Mafia in Mysterium Mafia - Nominated by Akane, Anemone & Champ Siggi
Mafia in Random Forbidden Actions Mafia - Nominated by SweatingCalendar

Biggest Third Party Win
@theCape
in Random Forbidden Action Mafia - Nominated by Pluslefan
@pluslefan in Yiik Mafia - Nominated by Akane, Anemone, SweatingCalendar & Greenchu

Biggest Upset
Angel/Village victory in Beginner Mafia V2 - Nominated by Pluslefan, SweatingCalendar & TheTRUEgge
Village victory in Mega Man 2 Mafia - Nominated by Akane
Mafia victory in Paper Mafio! - Nominated by Greenchu

Best Game Overall
@greenchu
's Big Red Button Mafia - Nominated by Akane & TheTRUEgge
@Chess's Mom's vs Dinosaurs Mafia - Nominated by Anemone & Champ Siggi
@Zaazaa0's Anything Mafia - Nominated by SweatingCalendar

Best Original Role
@Anemone's Atem from Yiik Mafia - Nominated by Pluslefan & Akane
@Chess's Mad Scientist Role from Mom's vs Dinosaurs Mafia - Nominated by Anemone
@Zaazaa0's The British Empire from Anything Mafia - Nominated by Greenchu & Champ Siggi
@Zaazaa0's The General Concept of a Mafia Game from Anything Mafia - SweatingCalendar

Best Original Setup
@EeveeFTW's High Noon Mafia - Nominated by Pluslefan & Akane
@EeveeFTW's Kingmaker Mafia - Nominated by Anemone
@0 Anonymous's Paper Mafio! - Nominated by Greenchu
@theCape's Codenames Mafia - Nominated by Champ Siggi
@greenchu's Big Red Button Mafia - Nominated by TheTRUEgge
@greenchu's Fire Emblem Pokemafia - Nominated by SweatingCalendar

Best Village Player
@theCape - Nominated by Pluslefan
@Norhian Samur - Nominated by Akane
@Zaazaa0 - Nominated by Anemone
@EeveeFTW - Nominated by SweatingCalendar

Best Mafia Player
@Salt&PepperBunny - Nominated by Pluslefan & Cirr
@SweatingCalendar - Nominated by Akane & TheTRUEgge
@EeveeFTW - Nominated by Anemone
@Rueblie - Nominated by SweatingCalendar

Best New Player
@Akane - Nominated by Pluslefan, Anemone, TheTRUEgge & Greenchu
@Tailsimp - Nominated by Akane & Cirr
@Hartt - Nominated by SweatingCalendar

Best Overall Player
@EeveeFTW - Nominated by Pluslefan
@Rueblie - Nominated by Akane
@pluslefan - Nominated by Anemone & Champ Siggi
@SweatingCalendar - Nominated by Greenchu
@Hartt - Nominated by TheTRUEgge
@Akane - Nominated by SweatingCalendar

Few things to note:

@Cirr and @greenchu please let me know if you add more to your nomination sheets or it is likely I will forget to add them to my master list.

@Champ Siggi you can edit your nomination sheet if you find more games/plays/players that are worthy of nomination, just let me know if you update your list!

@TheTRUEgge Pokemafia 6 doesn't qualify for a nomination this year since it ended in 2023 instead of 2022, so keep it in mind for next year perhaps 😅

@SweatingCalendar just a reminder to let me know when you swap out your nomination for Best Original role

I know there's still a few folks out there writing up nominations for their favorite games/plays/players so I hope you'll take the next week to finish those lists before we close out the nominations for the voting portion of the event. Stay tuned everyone!

Just as a reminder, the nomination period ends Sunday January 29th at 11:59 PM EST

Last edited:

Sparklepop

The Electric Dreamer
Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Dex Entry Filled with boundless creativity and a mane of stars, Cosmicore is only seen once in a blue moon, showing the world what it has to offer.
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 30, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Here are my Nominations for the Sussies!
I have not been a part of all of these games, so I might not be able to fill every category.

Funniest Misplay
Cornibot, the Stalker, somehow getting into Village chat during Random Mafia but with Forbidden Actions
. I am unsure of how this happened or why Cornibot was not vetted further, but it ended up occurring in my very first game of Mafia. Cornibot herself played very well, but that is definitely a misplay for the century.

Biggest Village Win
The Village’s win in Gnosia Mafia, Loop 2
. Everything fell into place for Village this game. One player took their leave when giving the chance to seal them the win. One player was inactive. Both me and SweatingCalendar claimed Engineer and while counterclaiming me was a good idea, SweatingCalendar was baited by Alolan Floatzel and Zaazaa0. Cirr then found themselves in a sticky situation with hardly a way to get out. The play between Guard Duty was definitely a sight to behold.

Biggest Mafia Win
Greenchu, SweatingCalendar, Akane, and Krashkube winning in Mysterium Mafia
. This was by far the biggest sweep that I have seen Mafia done. Greenchu and Krashkube were fairly inactive during this game, but despite this, SweatingCalendar and Akane managed to carry the conversation and show why they are such great Mafia players.

Biggest 3rd Party Win
There were not many 3rd party wins this year, but the best in my opinion would have to be Pluslefan as Atem in YIIK Mafia. YIIK Mafia was kind of a disaster, but despite the insanity occurring, Pluslefan managed to persevere using his master plan and destroyed the world in the process. He managed to keep his role a secret from everyone and his wiles gave him the Biggest 3rd Party Win.

Best New Player
It is hard to believe that Akane is considered a new player because he is very skilled in discussion. He consistently posts and engages with the game and has gotten some massive wins in the process. What a champion.

I may post more for the Sussies later.

estralita

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Badges
Pronouns
she/her
Dex Entry Has a tendency to overthink everything, and jump at strange noises. Nonetheless, she attempts to bring happiness to those around her
Pronouns
she/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Timid
Like a bunch of other players, I don't have noms for everything, but I can still add a few things:

Biggest Village Win
North Pole Mafia came down to the wire. In the end, Santa stands over a pile of corpses, a single elf at his side. A Bloody, but well earned victory.

Biggest Third Party Win
Pluslefan/Atem in YIIK mafia, of course, I feel Pluslefan/ Commander Tartar in Splatoon mafia was cool too.

Best Game Overall
Any game that as lots of guns/knives. I demand chaos! I'm surprised at my choice, but I really enjoyed Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia. In addition to the great play of the village, all the gunshots failing to kill was hilarious. Cal running out of ways to describe the kills said it all.

Best Overall Player
I've really been impressed by Eevee. Always keeping the players guessing, throwing out moves that seem chaotic on the outside... and are chaotic, but chaotic with a purpose. Great fun, great player, great host, GG

Last edited:

theCape

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
Unspecified
Dex Entry Seems to always be starting a new campaign/project despite not having enough time.
Pronouns
Unspecified
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 6, 2021
Nature
Calm
It's not much, but wanted to put out some nominations at least.

Best Mafia Play
High Noon Mafia 2. They used their snipers well to turn a lynch on one of their own against the town and then easily won with the pairing they put up on Day 2.

Best Game Overall
Fakin' It Mafia. It was a curbstomp win for town, but even if we were frustrated as mafia we still had a good time. Aside from being a mafia game it sparked a lot of discussion and we learned a lot about each other.

Best Original Role
Newfi Fucking Cheese (Nuzlocke Survivor Sinnoh) (Anything Mafia). The Search and Host Interview abilities were nice shoutouts to Nuzvivor. The Legacy Advantage ability would have a lot of strategy behind who to assign it to and would be important at the end of the game.

OP
pluslefan

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
Contributor
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Hey everyone! It's the final day of The Sussies Nomination period!

If you haven't gotten your nominations in and are still working on them, today is the final day to submit! As a reminder we will not be accepting submissions made after 11:59 PM EST, so be sure to put those in sooner than later!

The voting period will begin sometime tomorrow and will last a full week. Hope you guys are ready to see the final pool of nominations!

Salt&PepperBunny

Author of Finding Your Roots and Little Lapses
Badges
Pronouns
She/Her
Dex Entry Rabbits are so human. Or perhaps, humans are so rabbit?
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Best Village Play
>:(

Best Mafia Play
>:((((( idk

Best Third Party Play
Plusle leading me on in Yiik Maf lmao. I trusted you.

Funniest Misplay
Akane's 9 speeding tickets lol.

Biggest Village Win
:'(

Biggest Mafia Win
;(

Biggest Third Party Win
Fiiiiiiiiine. I'll nom Plusle's win in Yiik maf. uwu

Biggest Upset
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Best Game Overall
What the fuck games did I play in 2022 Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh High Noon maf was good. I liked Yiik maf too, I got into that one. I think I played POkemaf 6?

Best Original Role
Bunny with a giant magical warhammer from anything maf

Best Original Setup
High noon maf or kingmaker maf. Eevee has neat lil setups.

Best Village Player
Imma say Eevee. uwu

Best Mafia Player
cornibot is a p strong maf player I think. im very bad at reading her.

Best New Player
Hartt!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE HARTT!

Best Overall Player
me nominating akane: I love him your honor

Last edited:

cornibot

the tiny totodile
Pronouns
She/Her
Dex Entry This Pokémon is small, but feisty. It's a little rebellious and likes to disagree.
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 18, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Some last-minute noms!

Best Third Party Play
@theCape did super well as Werewolf in Forbidden Actions Mafia!

Funniest Misplay
@ash giving me all the village claims in Forbidden Actions <3 ily Ash (I know Sparkle technically nominated this already but I think it better qualifies as a nom for Ash over me)

If that doesn't count since Sparkle already kinda covered it, then I nominate @Akane from Electoral Maf for trying to CC as maf and inadvertently proving that Cape was the real Cop. More bad luck than a misplay but it was funny.

Biggest Village Win
I may be biased but Mega Man Mafia 2 was pure stress, the most stressed I've been since Casual's Random Maf lol. Mafia played incredibly well and had us guessing all game and the mechanics were so numerous yet so fine-tuned it made trying to even figure out what was going on super difficult. But all that is to say that Anon & Floatzel clutching it for us in the end was super fucking hype, despite Akane's best efforts (sorry Akane, you put up a hell of a fight). Definitely my personal favorite village win last year.

Best Original Setup
Nominating @Veegee's Mashup Mafia because the creative gimmicky setups need more love! I particularly like the concept of Mashup and hope to see it again someday (also the flavor text for all the songs is fantastic). Honorable mention(s) goes to all of Cape's games, love the board game theming!

Best Original Role
Look I just really like the Jar of Dirt okay

Best Village Player
Imma say @0 Anonymous. Idk what it is with this guy but his reads are pretty much always on point, and I've learned time and again when I didn't listen to him that I should have. He's also super good at analysis, and he made the best endgame village post ever in Mega Maf 2. That post is just so fucking good, it's like art. If you look closely you can pinpoint each precise nail in Akane's coffin

Best Mafia Player
@SweatingCalendar is way too good at looking village when he's maf, to the point where I've almost given him honorary-Eevee "never trust" status fhfjfj

Best Overall Player
How has @Zaazaa0 not been nominated already lol

Best Game Overall
Forbidden Actions Mafia. God that game was so fun.

Best New Player
@Bobbi fucking killed it in Anything Maf y'all. He's only been in the one game so far but he played his goddamn heart out and absolutely contributed to village's victory. Come back Bobbi we miss you

Also uh, I know this isn't a category but I wanna shoutout @Zaazaa0 for an unofficial Best Host title. Zaa knows this game cold and he is the absolute king of host neutrality. Something I always have trouble with when I host is knowing what to say, what not to say, and considering every possible action a player could take. Zaa seems to always have an answer for any question, he's thorough, he's consistent, and I don't think I've ever seen him slip out info he shouldn't or make a significant hosting error. Definitely the best of us here when it comes to running games!

still might edit/add some stuff but I'm gonna post now before I do something stupid like fall asleep and miss the deadline

Last edited:

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
Unspecified
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
Unspecified
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
wow i procrastinated a bit

Best Village Play
Cal being out for blood in Fakin' it maf was pretty funny honestly. Man did NOT let maf go for a second.

Best Mafia Play
I nom maf in Mafio but not necessarily the Tails + Floatzel bus in particular. That was a move I saw as tricky; it could easily massively backfire because it guaranteed a mafia death and removed some invest protection, but of course was an excellent wincon if you could keep Tails alive to the end. The real magic I feel was constantly removing villagers *RIGHT* before they started calling out Tails after each and every phase, which ended up making the aforementioned bus work. Sometimes the behind-the-scenes work that makes the plan work has to be recognized & applauded.

Best Third Party Play
Gotta respect working with village to buy time for the W in Yiik Maf.

Funniest Misplay
"how many traffic violations have you had?" is an absolute classic, but the Overkill copypasta alongside Overkill actually having let in a maf to village chat prior to it takes the cake for me.

Biggest Village Win
Megamaf 2 is seared into my mind forever, my god that game was stress.

Biggest Mafia Win
There are two games I'll put here because I think both honestly fit the theme of complete domination but played out in two distinctly different ways.

High Noon 2 Maf played a perfect fast game, using their tools to completely turn village's first day phase in their favor and then immediately sealing everything the next day with a single errant village vote. It was basically a surgical hit job; quick, clean, and played well.

Mysterium Mafia on the other hand was just so absolutely dominated by mafia over the course of 4 entire day phases after they decided to make shit up lmao. Bluffing visions threw village into such complete and absolute disarray that they basically never got off the ground, with mafia curating interpretations as they saw fit and girlbossing village into following those lynches.

Biggest Third Party Win
The only solo-3p wins are just Plusle lmao so in the spirit of having like, multiple answers, i'm gonna say Fire Emblem's Corrin (Cal).

Cal giving his emblem to the faction that basically lost half its members by the end of D1 and then going on to have have the recipient clutch the game more than 3 entire days after his death is just crazy honestly. The emblem spent more time in the game with Ash than he did lmao.

Biggest Upset
Angel lmao

Best Game Overall
Megamaf2 was certainly a ride.

Best Original Role
Honestly I just like the Engineer from Gnosia!Maf, not as flashy as a lot of others but tying lynch information to a role instead of being innate is a neat twist.

Best Original Setup
Megamaf 2 is kind of a funny one to nominate because it's technically a rerun but honestly there were just, a lot of really fun new ideas in it. Mafia having innate godfather powers any player could use at any point in the game instead of tying them to a specific player and giving the vig benefits for hitting certain villagers were just, cool ideas. I liked it.

Best Village Player
Floatzel's actually played a perfect year as village (counting splatmaf as a 3p W). Seriously though, 100% winrate and several good PR contributions alongside that.
While he doesn't make the big Eevee plays, Floatzel just has good gut reads on who's village or not and has won games off that. Courage Maf, Megamaf 2 and literally joining into their own lynch to call out a mafia skirting by in Mashup Mafia, who is promptly investigated and lynched the next day. Hilarious.

Best Mafia Player
This is kind of an interesting category. I got bored a couple weeks ago and used the nuzmaf game sheet to calc out winrates and Cal's 6/9 (nice) winrate really speaks for itself. The only players even close to that are Rue's 5/7 and Aeg's 2/3.

Cal is just an anchor of a mafia player. Always one of the last mafia to die (if he ever does) and has an exceptional knack for staying below the village's focus basically every time. Dude just makes it work.

Best New Player
honestly me having to check Akane actually started maf this year every time I see people voting for him in this category speaks for itself lmao

Best Overall Player
I nommed Cal for best Maf player for a reason, and overall I think he's really the best well-rounder. He's one of the few players with >50% winrates as both village and maf, which (yes i'm editing past the due date, 1v1 me final destination Plusle) is actually quite the rarity.
also spiderman:
unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread