• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • 🎊🎊🎊 Happy Nuzyear! The promotional period for the 11th annual Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza has closed. Go read all about these cool runs!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
I try on Thursdays (emphasis on try)

NOOLMAN

Mudkips make the world go around
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 29, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Pokédex Entry
Touch my hand it feels like snot!
Hi!!!
Do you like cartoons?
Do you like Slapstick?
Do you like to laugh?
If you said yes then look bellow

dedvxkd-9aa18c46-e1c6-48e3-b33b-f0cb9424a5ed.png

Adorable isn't he?

WELCOME MY NUZLOCKE ADVENTURE.

What happens when you take a group of misfits and set them off on a grand adventure.
Normally chaos but we don't talk about it.
Join up with Eddy and his group of somewhat abnormal pokemon!
There will be happy moments sad moments stupid moments but don't worry Nate will always be here...I HOPE?!

Here be the link:
DEVIANTART
Here be the rules:
dedvyl3-f7b4f538-9959-4596-99ed-50cc8d619773.png
And here be the separate chapters:
page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8 (This one I switched to a new art program so the art improved!)
page 9
page 10
page 11
page 12

Btw the grammar error is on purpose on the title.
cuteeeeed.png

Last edited:

YumeTsuki

Professional Moron
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 1, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Occassionally appears on a whim.

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
Imma check this out on Deviantart.
EDIT: I’m back. I look forward to seeing more of this comic!

Last edited:

Waweezer

Johto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
I literally just found this on dev art right before you posted this, nice comic so far, I very much like nate

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
Good luck on the run and god speed on the comic!

NOOLMAN

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 29, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Pokédex Entry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
XD That Ziggzagoon just wanting to play fetch with the professor. I swear the professor can't tell a Wurmple from a Ziggzagoon. I also liked the jokes where Eddy smiles as he enters that run down house and when Eddy was thrown out his neighbor's window. I like how during the first few pages you show bits of Nate's location, progressing both story lines at once until the collide. I like how you took time to characterize the other two starters, proving that Nate is clearly the best choice. Eddy's been having some pretty terrible luck from his house, to his neighbor throwing stuff at him and being dragged into adventure when he just wants a calm life. I dread to think how angry May will be when she sees Eddy with the pokedex he is suppost to deliver her. I mean at least no legendary pokemon told Eddy that he has to go on an adventure or the world is doomed yet, right?

NOOLMAN

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 29, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Pokédex Entry
XD That Ziggzagoon just wanting to play fetch with the professor. I swear the professor can't tell a Wurmple from a Ziggzagoon. I also liked the jokes where Eddy smiles as he enters that run down house and when Eddy was thrown out his neighbor's window. I like how during the first few pages you show bits of Nate's location, progressing both story lines at once until the collide. I like how you took time to characterize the other two starters, proving that Nate is clearly the best choice. Eddy's been having some pretty terrible luck from his house, to his neighbor throwing stuff at him and being dragged into adventure when he just wants a calm life. I dread to think how angry May will be when she sees Eddy with the pokedex he is suppost to deliver her. I mean at least no legendary pokemon told Eddy that he has to go on an adventure or the world is doomed yet, right?
My boy just wants to sit at home and watch tv.

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
May and Donny feel like a perfect fit for each other. Can't wait to see Donny declare an eternal rivalry with Nate for winning.

NOOLMAN

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 29, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Pokédex Entry
New page!
page 10

This one is spicy

May and Donny feel like a perfect fit for each other. Can't wait to see Donny declare an eternal rivalry with Nate for winning.
Yea just give it a minute.

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Oh man this is great! I've been meaning to give your comic a read ever since I saw you on the discord server and I just now got around to it. I gotta say, you've gotta good thing going. The art is so loose and expressive and it's been a while since I've seen a new comedy type nuzlocke that caught my eye. I can't wait to see more of Nate's misadventures with Eddy along for the ride.

NOOLMAN

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 29, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Pokédex Entry
New Page!
Page 11

Oh man this is great! I've been meaning to give your comic a read ever since I saw you on the discord server and I just now got around to it. I gotta say, you've gotta good thing going. The art is so loose and expressive and it's been a while since I've seen a new comedy type nuzlocke that caught my eye. I can't wait to see more of Nate's misadventures with Eddy along for the ride.
Oh glad you like it! Thanks for the kind words.

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
It's Nate's fault the lab looks like a crumbling ruin? I just thought that prof birch was squatting in a condemned building lol

Nate counting stars loudly at 3am... i think the "trainer" side of being nate's trainer isn't gonna be the greatest trial here

NOOLMAN

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 29, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Pokédex Entry
NEW PAGE!
PAGE 14

It's Nate's fault the lab looks like a crumbling ruin? I just thought that prof birch was squatting in a condemned building lol

Nate counting stars loudly at 3am... i think the "trainer" side of being nate's trainer isn't gonna be the greatest trial here
Mudkips are very messy.

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
I personally thing that Nate improved the map quite well, detailed where are the cool monsters in the ocean and other critical information

Users who are viewing this thread