• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Screenshot Sinnoh Written Log The Monstrosity- Chapter 18 is up early! 8/11/22

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
Three rulesets, one Specs

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker, Completionist and Rule Designer
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
First of all, congratulations🥰 ! Shades is surely a keeper, and is very luck to have such creative Spectacles such as yourself.

Levitate, at last! Lucky you.

Damn, my lorelocke rules just like to, well, lock you in with them! And you are such a kind soul you just can't say no can you? Still I think Copper would be a great investment.

Hooray for Brutus! That counts as a worthy ending in my book.

Finally, I love the idea of the items! I don't want to spoil stuff I might add in like a year or so, but I've been toying around with one day adding a few extra lorelocke variants, and one of them included the idea of items so seeing you test that is super interesting.

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Congrats to Brutus on completing his quest! It truly fills my heart with so much joy to see Roxie and Ginger up and doing, too, after all they've been through 😭 ❤️ Steel, though... I am so scared for Steel. Please let him be okaaaayyyy 😭

DM me if you want more info on getting pics off the switch--it's got a removable microSD so it's actually pretty straightforward once you know what you're looking for!

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! 💕

Now onto the party crasher: the RNG....

So, before I make any permanent decisions on the team for Byron, I decided to try for my Celestic Town underground catch in case it’s a gamechanger.

9HOYJZF.jpg
Bronzor hype! :D

Less hype with the lorerule replication, but... Bronzor slipping into the team like:
13ab79a2bb0ac7a693365313c14c28a816fc1fa1.gifv

1/3 of the team @ Volkner:
c2dfd22700a7bb6858fb905d9b733e8f.jpg

Roxie's first battle! 🥺
proud-proud-baby.gif

Sanity 👏 clauses 👏 are 👏 valid! I mean, I have my standard "grinding deaths (on wild Pokemon and trainers I've battled before) don't count" (a lot of Pokemon content creators just hack in Rare Candies) and my nope-ing out of lorelocke rules that impact what time of day I can play the game. Adding the further restrictions of the Super Naturelocke and the clock of Doc-locke makes it so hard to juggle everything.

Steel- Ate and drank both meals. Fever unchanged. Sepsis worsens back to stage 2 again…but he does not die or develop further blood clots. Blood clot does not heal, grow or move. given 4 oz Betadine, 4 tablets cephalexin (refill), 3 mL vasopressin,2 mL vancomycin, and 3 Warfarin. No fluids needed.
Steel. 🥺 Our other rock/ground type is struggling. Think about it: This poor baby has been sick since before Gym 1.

But, hey, Ace is home and 🤞 .

I love that later generations have widened Quiver Dance's availability. Maybe a set-up sweep for Byron? 🤔

First rule of lorelockes: Never roll for encounters you declined.

Noooot off to a great start. It used double team and Extrasensory missed right away. Then used Double Team AGAIN, and Extrasensory hit but looks like a 3HKO. This RNG-ass bastard just kept using Double Team, so I decided to take the opportunity to set up max Defense with Iron Defense.
097.jpg

Then it turns out Extrasensory was actually a 4HKO and this thing keeps using Endeavor. Endeavor got Copper down to 6 HP and if they don't land the hit I’m going to end up in a healing struggle that might not even make a difference…and whoever I switch in is going to have the same problem. Wow, I had no idea how dangerous Double Team and Endeavor could be. I take back everything I said about this bird in the previous battles.
yf6zlt3foau31.png

And Copper had a very well deserved evolution right after. Copper and Nelly might be the new power couple in town now that Brutus and Macy’s ship is…less prominent, considering Brutus’s species change and faster aging. Idk if you guys have been checking the medical charts, but Brutus has one more week until he’s an elder…
Hey, elder!Brutus can still be in the love game! D:<

OJTxXMX.jpg

Okay so. This is slightly complex because Brutus has to stay in battle for 3 turns in order to fulfill his lore rule. But he already did over half damage with one Bug Buzz. If that had been a crit we would have been screwed, because Brutus likely wouldn’t stand a chance for a single turn against Steelix or Bastiodon in this form.
Yay for status moves enabling stall! Although, could this lorerule work for a Bashful Pokemon? 🤔 Would you cancel the Bashful effect for the revenge battle?

Brutus…I’m sorry you couldn’t do more in this fight. But you did your part. And while you were on this quest for revenge, you made some great friends. And you’ve learned that sometimes you have to allow those friends to help you when you need it. So, even though you didn’t get the epic warrior face off with the Steelix who maimed your old body, you still got to come in here and show them how you never gave up, despite all you’ve been through. And you’ve grown enough to let your friends take it from here. That, to me, is true strength. That’ll do, Brutus. That’ll do.
88618bd613abb4d8ced8be967a14457c.png

And…we are now at a whopping $3196.00 in our clinic fund. Damn. I had just the exact opposite experience with Let’s Go Pikachu.
The Hippocratic Oath readers:
worried-kermit.gif

Steel- Fever unchanged. Steel does not die or develop blood clots, but he does worsen to septic shock…Which is really really bad. He now needs daily fluids, oxygen, and dialysis at the Jubilife City Clinic. Blood clot does not heal or move, but it grows, which makes it more likely to move and cause even more problems. Will not eat while in septic shock-may need feeding tube if weight dips enough. given 4 oz Betadine, 4 tablets cephalexin, 3 mL vasopressin,2 mL vancomycin, and 3 Warfarin. 1850 mL fluids given. O2 tanks cost $15 per day to refill, $250 per day dialysis services at Jubilife City Clinic.
Steel! D:

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
happy bridal shower!!!! hope you an specs have a lovely wedding

COPPER AND NELLY ;O;
i am, sincerely, SO PROUD OF ROXIE

i know you may not use her if she doesn't beat the training odds, but i hope so

geodude are so charming

good on ace for getting rid of his eye infection
proud of him too

oof....now macy and brutus are more like ill fated
loves :( brutus about to be an elder....

BUT IM PROUD OF NELLY AND COPPER and i hope they
are happy together

IM SO PROUD OF BRUTUS

ROXIE EVOLVED!!!!!!!!!! SPECS, I LOVE HER

oh....steel :( and ace... oof

rough days for those lads...i hope things pull through for them

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Whoo boy two psychic types with a thing against Volkner? Can we go for 3! Hooray for Roxie finally getting out in the world. You go girl! After all that horrible erosion I wasn't sure if she was going to make it, but she is really making a turn around. Still, it's probably for the best that now that he's reached his high point that Brutus stays in the box for now. Beautfly's stats are outclassed, and they have a lot of weaknesses everywhere. But a quiver dance sweep at the league would be pretty cool. It's nice to see your daily med passes go from "I have to spend 60 bucks every day" to a lot of the pokemon having no treatment needed.

RisingMew

Currently yelling about Legends: Arceus
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
A calm and nocturnal creature with a fondness for reading.
First things first, huge congrats on your upcoming wedding!! That's such an awesome milestone to make and I'm so glad you're getting an opportunity to share your life with someone awesome :D

Second things second, lots to talk about with this update! Brutus' epic hero moment was well and truly epic--I was not expecting his opening move to do so much damage on such a defensive Pokemon as Bronzor! I have totally been sleeping on Beautifly :0 In a way, I think Brutus' advancing age fits his story perfectly. He had one purpose, and that purpose is now fulfilled. The reason he returned from the grave is now behind him, and he can now retire in peace--enjoying the final days of his vessel's short life before finally releasing his hold on this world. An intense and beautiful tale for our beloved anime protagonist :D Perhaps he'll even muster the strength to help his friends to the finish at the League, like you mentioned!

I am a bit curious...how does the whole aging mechanic work? It's only been applicable in a handful of cases so far, but I'd love to know a bit more about how you decide to apply aging/how long each stage of life ought to last. Choosing a challenging ROMhack means I'll probably be passing a few more days than the average Doc-locke simply due to grinding, and aging may need special attention on my front whenever I choose to get started :0

Moving on to other noteworthy news...how about Ace and Steel, huh? Ace is pulling through like a trooper, recovering amazingly well and dodging the worst complications from his procedure. I honestly think he'll make a full recovery if this pace keeps up, and that's something I hardly would have thought a few updates ago! Iirc, you even discussed euthanasia for him at one point--now, he's so close to being better! And, on the other side of the med pass coin, Steel went from peak to valley so fast I feel like I have whiplash. Last time, I was celebrating his death odds dropping from 20% to 5%. Now, his survival is balancing on a coin flip every single day! I really want him to pull through, but it seems that would take a miracle right now. Crazy stuff!

And that doesn't even cover all the other exciting stuff! Copper being an absolute powerhouse, Roxie evolving (!!), Ginger making great forward progress...there really is never a dull moment at the Lucky Dog Clinic :D Can't wait for next time!

Last edited:
OP
Spectacles

Spectacles

Rule Maker
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It hides deep inside caves where no light ever reaches it and remains virtually motionless there. ~Pokemon Crystal, entry #52
@SimplyUnknown -Honestly Ginger's chart is a little confusing for me too because I deal with way more fevers than I do hypothermia. Aw Copper is such a good dog name. Yeah levitate bronzor is top tier in this game- definitely got lucky. Yeah Volkner has a lot to answer for- I can't wait to help Nelly and Copper get their revenge.

@Time Master Eon -Oooooh I love that theory!!

@Giogeth - Aw yeah I didn't think about that. Hopefully he doesn't have to be left out for much longer.

@Trollkitten - Yeahhh age differences like that can be rough.

@LittleMercury - Ah yeah I'm sorry you're going through that with Simba. He sounds like a little trooper though! And yep, Shades is a keeper. OMG I didn't even consider Beethoven is surfing on drool!! That is incredible. Hey normal types have to surf somehow! And yeah I would sacrifice just about any move for Quiver Dance. Fingers crossed hard for Steel!

@RubyClaw -Thank you for the well wishes!! I picked a good one in Shades! Yeah my lorelocke really wants to pick my team for me! Thankfully they've all been great anyway. That would be really cool to have lorelocke items too!

@SayleeK - I am so proud of these children. Steel is my one biggest worry :( And thank you for the offer! I'll look into it a little for my next run and if I still can't figure it out I will definitely let you know! Since the updates are all already written for this run I can't change it for this one.

@Bowser's Family Vacation -Thank you for the well wishes :) Yo I can't wait to kick Volkner's ass now. And yes sanity clauses are so needed sometimes! Absolutely insane to think about how long Steel has been sick for. Oh boy I'm glad you still have faith in Brutus and Macy's relationship lol. Good question about the bashful nature/lore rule! But the Bashful nature actually fits perfectly with this rule because Bashful mons cannot be out for more than 3 turns and the lore rule says they have to be out for a minimum of 3 turns. But for example if the lore rule required 4 turns, I would either have to train up the bashful nature or I would have to split up the turns (I don't think it has to be 3 in a row) which would have had its own risks.

@bhelryss -Thank you for the well wishes! I would love to have Roxie on the team if the stars ever align! Brutus and Macy, star crossed lovers.

@ACottontail -Oh lord I don't think I can handle a third Psychic type with a grudge! So proud of Roxie. And omg yes med pass is so satisfying right now for the most part.

@RisingMew - thanks so much for the well wishes! Shades really is a cool dude. I'm glad you enjoyed Brutus's story. He is definitely an interesting character- probably the most interesting I have ever had in a non-story run. As for the aging mechanic, it's honestly not an incredibly important part of the ruleset. I mainly added it for extra flavor but there have been times where baby Pokemon or elder Pokemon are more harshly affected by certain illnesses. I don't really have a set rule for how I decide how long each stage last- I just sort of make it up based on each individual Pokemon's species. So grass and bugs age fast but robot-like Pokemon like Copper might not age at all until they evolve. Yeah Ace and Steel really have been a wild ride and I have never been more stressed than when I roll for Steel's life at 50% fatality!

Slightly early update since I am camping this weekend!

Thank you for checking in to the Lucky Dog Clinic!

Last time, we caught A THIRD Pokemon who has to be on the team-our Bronzor, Copper, who instantly hauled ass to prove themselves. Then, we kicked Byron’s ass and Brutus finally earned his revenge and internal peace. And finally, we had another med pass that spelled disaster for Steel.

But the show must go on.

ujVznQl.jpg

Because this well-dressed young gentleman is going to give us a Riolu egg!

OhFQwzW.jpg

Nothing super noteworthy happened while navigating through Iron Island except for Spook being hit by yet another super effective move: a Crunch from this Steelix. Now he has 3 out of the 13 it takes to send him on to the next life. It also hit me that Spook has Cursed Body instead of Levitate which I had no idea about and I’m lucky he didn’t get walloped here. I thought all Gengar had Levitate! But apparently since Gen 7 they changed that. Which makes sense I guess because Gengar has feet on the ground but damn GameFreak please send out that memo before I get my Pokemon killed!

zvljsEb.jpg

I immediately hatched the Riolu egg. Cool, a female! They go by the same odds of starters. But boo, naughty nature! What’s our lore rule?

2) Knight Champion Must know a Fighting type move. Can’t be in the same party as a Dragon type pokemon. Whenever you face a Dragon type pokemon you must switch immediately to Riolu/Lucario if possible and it can’t be switched out against it. It is considered Royal. When you catch Riolu/Lucario you may choose a quest to slay a specific legendary or mythical pokemon if you desire. If you chose such a quest and Riolu/Lucario manages to kill that legendary pokemon all by itself without switching out you may cancel the lore rule of one pokemon of your choice as long as both it and Riolu/Lucario are in the same party. However if you fail to do that by the time you reach the E4, Riolu/Lucario must always lead your team if possible to try and gain glory in other ways.

……Hmm. It honestly might be worth training her up for this. Even if I don’t use her against Dialga, I can technically challenge one of the Lake Trio with her, and I’m sure she can handle that. It would be a lot of work, but it really might be worth it to cancel someone’s lore rule. Although I would have to have Bailey in the party to do it…And since Rex has Dragon Ancestry she wouldn’t be able to be on the team with him…Hmm. I will think on this.

And finally, since Bailey hatched from an egg, I am going to reduce her odds of having a doc-locke impairment to 20% rather than the usual 1 in 7.

…yeah! Did you guys remember that we have a 1 in 7 chance of a Pokemon being healthy? Which, in the course of this run, has triggered exactly ONE total time with Winn Dixie? The RNG really does hate me.

Thankfully this time the RNG heard my plea and Bailey is healthy.

Still, I’ll box her for now and move on with the game. It sounds like there are some explosions and terrorist attacks interrupting my medical sim game? Rude?

iBLnpEl.jpg

Somewhere far away, Comet can’t figure out why his nose won’t stop itching.

TMYExIy.jpg
BpXOE2H.jpg

Copper and Macy easily took down Saturn.

Ap0F4j5.jpg
l1vUmZV.jpg

And Mars!

But the greatest evil is Jupiter, who we will face later on…First, we need to focus on the next gym.

…Ugh. Literally everyone is over the level limit now for Candice. But what else can I do with this stupid forced exp. Share?

VdJUm9x.jpg

But then I noticed this for the first time.

Can I…can I access my boxed Pokemon at any time in this game?

…That’s a game changer.

Maybe I’ll box whoever I can (everyone except Nelly and Copper, of course) and add some alternates on for the regular trainers I’ll face on my way to Snowpoint! That way I won’t be so overleveled that none of these battles are interesting!

While I processed this new freedom, I decided to do some Underground Excavating and grinding. I want to have a full day ahead of me before I travel to Snowpoint.

fsxUhMs.jpg

Bulk Up could be a super useful move, so I decided to make this purchase. Maybe I can teach it to Macy.

ASDOR7M.jpg

And here is the crew post-grind! Ginger now has 30 Confidence points and only has a 16% physical move fail rate and 52% fire move success rate. Roxie has a fail rate of Touch-75%, Smell-82%, and Hearing-79%.

And now we reach the end of the final night before our journey to Snowpoint. I am so nervous for this med pass….

Med Pass Day 13:
Bella- no treatment needed
Winn Dixie- no treatment needed
Rosie- No treatment needed
Roxie- No treatment needed
Steel- Fever decreased, only need to decrease 2 more times until completely gone. We are back down to stage 2 sepsis thankfully, but we are going to continue with treatments until we are back down to stage 1. Steel does not die or develop any more blood clots. Blood clot grows again, but thankfully doesn’t move. Did not eat or drink. given 4 oz Betadine, 4 tablets cephalexin, 3 mL vasopressin,2 mL vancomycin, and 3 Warfarin. 1850 mL fluids given. O2 tanks cost $15 per day to refill, $250 per day dialysis services at Jubilife City Clinic.
Luna-No treatment needed
Woof- had an asthma attack, used inhaler. No worsening asthma
Lucky- no change in anxiety or attacks
Ace- Did not eat or drink, will need fluids.. Fever decreased, now at 4.5 degrees above normal. Pneumonia improved and he is now free of pneumonia! However, his treatment will remain unchanged until his lung infection heals. 1 Clindamycin, 1 Prednisone, 1 ibuprofen, 1 mL penicillin, 1500 mL fluids given
Brutus- No treatment needed
Macy- No treatment needed
Nelly- no treatment needed
Spook- no treatment needed
Beethoven- No treatment needed.
Rex- no treatment needed
Ginger- temp increases by 1.5 degrees, frostbite completely healed!, no meds needed
Ollie- fracture completely healed, no meds needed!!
Stella-Has no symptoms today and -5% chance of headaches 2/2 having one day without mental disturbance, no meds needed
Percy- Fever decreases again and he is now completely healed! No treatment needed!
Cooper- no treatment needed
Copper- has a headache, needs 2 ibuprofen

…Mkay? …Huh… Did we just have lucky number day 13?

I mean, it wasn’t all roses, of course. Steel’s blood clot grew and Ace’s eating and drinking was bad…But Steel’s fever went down. And we went back down to Stage 2 Sepsis, dodging death yet again. And Ace no longer has pneumonia. So…I’ll take it!

And now, without further ado, we move on to Snowpoint City.

SXd8Vnm.jpg

And here is the team I’m going with, in the interest of doing my best not to overgrind. And since we have a bunch of relatively new Pokemon on the team, I’m gonna do a quick refresher on everyone’s rules to make sure I’m not forgetting anything.

vE2yBcq.jpg

Aaaand it’s a good thing I did that, because I had forgotten all about Roxie’s lore rule! She is Bella’s Golem of Prague protector, and so she can only be on the team if Bella is there too.

I also made up cheat sheets for everyone:

General:
No water types or Pokemon with water moves while Bella is on team
If we fish, Bella leaves
All Pokemon can be any gender for lore purposes

Bo/Brutus:
Must have 2 psychic/ghost moves
Must remain on team until gym 6
Does not consider stats/crits
+25 teammate dies from lack of wisdom
Infection risk

Nelly:
Must be on the team until Sunnyshore or released
Must switch or heal if below half health in important battles until 100 points
+25 each gym period without death
-all points for a death unless caused by lack of wisdom
Anxiety attack 50% if boxed
50% of using a random move for 2-6 hours if anxiety attack had occurred

Copper:
Must be on the team until Snowpoint and must be used for 3 moves against gym leader
Has to have heavy slam and swagger (also randomize when given a held item

Roxie:
Guardian of Bella, reflect negative lore effects on Bella to Roxie
Bella must be at full health before Roxie can use items on herself
Roxie must be sent out to heal Bella while waiting to use items on herself
If Bella dies, Roxie loses control unless psychic Pokemon deactivates her
15% chance each turn of trainer battle that she bursts into the battle
-1% hit by super effective move for more than 50% damage or for being taken to red health; will not switch in until the end of the battle if this occurs
Must use other senses when using moves that require aim

Bella:
Protected by Roxie the Golem of Prague- if she dies, Roxie loses control
Negative lore effects aimed at her are transferred to Roxie
Does not allow other water types or Pokemon with water type moves
Will leave if we fish
Must switch or heal when less than 50% health in important battles until 100 points
+25 for each gym period without a death
-all points for a death unless caused by lack of wisdom

Ginger:
Can only be out in battle for 3 turns unless a female normal/psychic/fairy or royal is on the team
No poison, dark, or ghost moves
If she dies, her horn has magic effects
Can only stay out for 3 turns against male and female Pokemon until 100 confidence points
+1 confidence point for every KO against males and females
Chance of physical and fire moves failing until healed from effects of frostblood coma

lBU6nw0.jpg

Found another Revive along the way! That makes 3 available to us to use if someone dies from a doc-locke impairment.

Nothing much happens in Mt. Coronet, and we hit our encounter for Rt. 216:

buX93iV.jpg

3) The Wendigo This pokemon awakens insatiable greed, hunger and the desire to kill in all that it meets. While Sneasel/Weavile is in your party: Pokemon you own can’t unlearn Dark type moves unless they replace them with other Dark type moves. Every pokemon you own must know a Dark type move if possible. Whenever a pokemon you own learns a Dark type move, 10% that it must kill and eat another pokemon in your party of your choice.

Hmm. I think that rule has too big a price to pay, especially at this point in the game. I’m going to decline this catch.

S59IY9X.jpg

And there are apparently a lot of Ace Trainers on this route. Goodie. Just what I need when I have an Impish Roxie who could leap into the battle at any given moment.

…Which immediately happened on the first turn of the battle against that trainer. Thankfully it was against an Ambipom.

FMnWNNT.jpg
GMM9K4S.jpg

Ginger has been doing so much better with being able to use her fire moves; she beat this trainer’s Sneasel right away with one Flame Charge.

oUMzhhb.jpg

Roxie jumped out during this battle but thankfully won…

6l9Hymx.jpg
aWQOCCd.jpg

But here…I couldn’t risk keeping Roxie in after she jumped out, and so I had to switch and we technically lost that battle from using more Pokemon than the opposing team. So I had to pay out $14.80 from the clinic fund. Our first loss of a battle! I’m honestly surprised it’s taken this long.

I’m also starting to realize just how much of a liability it is to have Roxie on the team with her Impish nature…She’s just got such common weaknesses and two that are 4x…It would be so much easier if she had Sturdy but she doesn’t. It sucks, but I think once I get to Snowpoint I will be putting Roxie in the box for good. I would hate for her to die because of something so silly after she worked so hard to heal from her erosion.

xnnFcvJ.jpg

…Oh, speak of the devil!

Thankfully, Bella was out before Roxie jumped in so Seaking used Flail and Roxie took minimal damage. So I switched back to Bella…and Roxie immediately switched back in AGAIN. Another Flail. At this point, I was telling myself that maybe I should take advantage of my ability to access the box at any time and take Roxie off the team right after this battle.

I switched back to Bella…

And Roxie jumps out FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW. On a 15% chance.

And this time, Seaking got wise.

It used Waterfall.

nskoEoY.jpg

Stunned. Completely stunned.

Roxie…Why? Just why?

Were you taking your job as Bella’s protector too seriously? Did you have brain damage from the erosion after all that we didn’t know about? Was trying to live without your sight and half your hearing too much for you to bear? Or were you just crazy enough to think you could actually win?

soIn6vS.jpg

Well, Roxie. I guess I’ll never know why you did it. And I’m having a hard time coming to terms with your choice. But I guess if I were to try to put a positive spin on your passing, I’ll say this. You may have left this life too soon, but at least you got to leave it on your own terms. Goodnight, Wild Woman. Say hi to the others for me.

Oh, and to add insult to injury, that technically counted as another loss so I had to pay out $25.16.

mCnRyU0.jpg

I decided to add Bailey onto the team in Roxie’s place. Let’s play the game Guess Spectacles Current Mental State By The Quality of Her Screenshots!

Oh, and since Roxie’s death was caused by a lack of Wisdom, Bella and Nelly don’t lose any points toward their Careful nature. On the other hand, Brutus gets +25 Wisdom points toward his Naive nature.

We make it to Rt. 217 without further incident, and trigger our next encounter.

UsHgZgx.jpg

1) The Kamaitachi This pokemon strikes swiftly and in three hits. Whenever it first attacks it must then use two more different attacking moves in the next following turns (and can’t use items in that time), and can only stop to switch out. This doesn't apply if the first move is a move that either strikes more than once or takes more than one turn (Razor Wind, Fury Swipes, etc).

Still not a great rule but not horrible either. I decided to roll for his doc-locke impairment and it was determined that he only has a mild impairment. Eh, might as well go for it.

Rt 217:

JAZazMqXFb6LVFVPbv3ft3qd90aNXhb99VHEvb8geU_xzm4xLAK5via_-gL1WpT1Ofmmba7VVDs5NT3WVGHk-e3kSRKa-zkQ58EUPHgn5y0cdLWNCG18cmjZWq7va5ScrslGmQ6FfBx5tdXRvg

Name: Shadow
Species: Sneasel
Sex: male
Nature: Sassy; Respect points: 0
Characteristic: likes to relax
Ability: inner focus
Lore Rule: The Kamaitachi
Diagnosis: Mild illness-low vision
Prognosis: With each age milestone reached, has a 10% chance of worsening
Limitations: Without visual aids, moves have a chance to miss
Treatment: Low prescription goggle glasses ($20)

cUTO4DY.jpg

I love seeing level 1 Pokemon grow an absurd amount of levels all at once.

Route 17 went on without further incident, and…

…Nope! I’m still not over it! Can’t be positive and continue on like normal.

Like. Can we just go back to Roxie?

soIn6vS.jpg

I just CANNOT believe that after allllll the pain I went through healing her and thinking she was gonna die horribly. Spending $24 per day on Hyper Minerotes. And then grinding her up and seeing the gradual progress with her using her other senses to aim her attacks. Only for her to jump out in battle against a FISH threeeeee times in a row!

A 15% chance of jumping out! THREE TIMES IN A ROW!

…It’s only gonna piss me off, but I’m gonna calculate the odds of that happening.

According to my calculator, there was a 0.34% chance of that happening. NOT EVEN A WHOLE PERCENT. NOT EVEN HALF A PERCENT.

EVIL! The RNG, chance, the universe! Alllll evil.

…But. I must remind myself who my greatest enemy is in all this.

Me.

Because. Again. I chose this life. I did this to myself.

…Okay, I think it’s out of my system for real this time.

4NM8L9W.jpg

Our encounter for Acuity Lakefront:
1) Frostbite This pokemon is the incarnation of the deadly frost itself. As you attempt to catch it there is a 35% chance for every non Ice/Fire pokemon that was used against Snorunt/Glalie/ Froslass (or for the pokemon who leads the party in Let’s go or the Safari) to die (after the battle) Must know at least two Ice moves if possible. Must switch out immediately when it is Sunny. Can’t switch in after a Fire pokemon

Luckily for us, we have Ginger out front so catching this guy won’t be a problem. Still, I decided to roll for doc-locke rules to see what I’m getting myself into. Looks like dual moderate impairments.

Even though it’s really not fun to deal with a more involved doc-locke patient this late in the game on a Pokemon I likely won’t use…but after a few minutes of agonizing, I decided to catch her. In case something horrible happens. Like if all 6 of my main team spontaneously break out of their balls against their 4x weaknesses.

Lake Acuity:

cVkY-SGDq2LYJiGHHsbJMjSJdh_7vN3-HvKlbtHSsWow_qN7ucTUlZXd0fqZ2eOp8gAlQHd1xHU0txfGNE11svUgkuGWGcYrRYrrsciGWZzb4w3uLTHG-XlOLk7n5bFWA1G7bJ2pwuGk_dBrdg

Name: Snowy
Species: Snover
Sex: female
Nature: Relaxed
Characteristic: mischievous
Ability: snow warning
Lore Rule: Frostbite
Diagnosis: Moderate injury with dual diagnosis; Right leg and Left leg. Deep gouges from a Sneasel’s Pursuit. Since moderate, 50% of infection on each. R leg infected, L leg not.
Prognosis: *meadow*R leg wound cannot heal until infection heals. With treatment, 10% chance of worsening each day and 15% chance of healing increasing by 10% per day.

Sutures have to be in for 2/2 days before healing can occur.

Once infection heals, wound on R leg has 10% chance of healing increasing by 5% each day. Left leg wound has 10% chance of healing increasing by 5% each day, 3% chance of infection each day.
Limitations: Infection risk, should not use attacks that require too much movement until stitches are removed.
Treatment: Will need stitches and sedation for both. Snover weighs 111 pounds. 50 Kg. 5 mL acepromazine. 2 mL neosporin and 2 cephalexin.

6KFHfks.jpg

Then we hit Snowpoint City and this lady had the gall.

I decided that my plan moving forward would be to use my remaining time to grind Ginger up to the level limit since she might actually be helpful in the gym. Then, I’ll take on the gym trainers and Candice if I have enough time.

fNhixvy.jpg

I don’t remember what happened here but it was quite a close call and I thought Hail damage would be the end of her.

o5MD9Al.jpg
ruOOLWK.jpg

Thankfully she lived to evolve into her majestic shy bi unicorn form! And learned a fancy new move!

yIUtkxS.jpg

So now she is at the level limit, and because of her training, physical moves will no longer fail! And her fire moves have an 88% success rate. She also has 68 Confidence points toward her Bashful nature. Our little unicorn baby has come so far!

But before I hit the gym, I realized that I can have another Underground encounter now that I’m in a new area!

We ended up in Whiteout Cave, and here are our options for catches:

Swinub
Machoke
Pachirisu
Medicham
Meditite
Machop
Machoke

I figured this would end up being another dupes, but the RNG gave me Swinub on my third roll!

5) Chosen of Pachamama * When you catch Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine sacrifice either a pokemon or 10 berries/Apricorns and items worth 20,000 pokeyen. While this pokemon is in your party you may cancel the lore rule of every other Ground, Rock and Grass pokemon in your party and the effect of lore rules of Rock and Ground type pokemon as you catch them. Must know a Ground move if possible. Must know a Rock move if possible.

I also rolled for his impairment and he has a severe illness. Still, I decided to catch him. You know, in case all my other Pokemon intentionally leap to their deaths with pure determination.

Lake Acuity:

BIweJ2XDB4kGA40qU0ay9ArwMOixfNw1jSX0Yt4QX71Vb3U2Djp1KBOnNjSxoi0Llk_tytLl3bBDWBwYuUi4071EPTrVE6hapPLZlznpLGW2hgS_ZQ1jjlJDnxMx9K0hqtT_o2Y2RL1Er9l9jw

Name: Bear
Species: Swinub
Nature:
Characteristic:
Ability:
Lore Rule:
Chosen of Pachamama
Diagnosis: Severe untreated swine dysentery
Prognosis: 5% improve increases by 5% each day with no ill effects. 10% each day of dying (+5% 2/2 elder), 10% each day of developing complications (ulcer, liver abscess, or postinfectious arthritis). Each day, there may be mild, moderate, or severe amount of blood in stool (⅓ each). Odds reduce and there may be no blood as condition improves-eliminate severe, then moderate, then when mild is eliminated the condition is healed. Two days of severe or 3 days of moderate in a row will result in anemia. If it continues may need blood transfusion.

Fever- Since severe, RNG 4-7 degrees above. RNG says 4. 5.5 is seizure zone. 10% chance decrease, 80% no change, 10% increase which increases by 5% to both extremes for each day with no change.

35% chance to infect nearby mammals
Limitations: Should not battle until only mild chance of blood in stool
Treatment: Fluids (swinub is 14 lbs, 6 Kgx50 ml per kg=300 mL per day), metronidazole (15 tablets for $20), tinidazole (12 for $40), may need iron supplement if becomes anemic and blood transfusion.

And we have now reached the point where we’re talking about Pokemon poop. I’m honestly surprised in a medical run like this that it’s taken this long.

Now, to actually pay for Bear’s lore rule.

dR9MZHE.jpg

In order to simulate getting rid of items worth 20,000, I sold my 3 nuggets, 1 star piece, and one Paralyze heal and then bought a bajillion Escape Ropes and a Repel (all items I rarely use).

MRzkzdw.jpg

And to discard 10 berries, I decided to use the knowledge I learned while making Poffins for the first time. Using more than one of the same berry always results in a foul poffin, so I decided to do that and then just…not stir the pot.

bvo2nnB.jpg
NnnKuje.jpg

Which was honestly pretty painful to do, not gonna lie.

….And you know what else was painful?

Having the realization that I’m going to need a new Isolation Unit for Bear because he is contagious to mammals and the exact last thing Ace needs right now is dysentery.

So I’m going to have to challenge the gym today or else someone is gonna have to take the risk of sleeping outside.

oh6XKvt.jpg
oHleibr.jpg

I did some more thinking…and I think I’m gonna try to have Macy solo this gym. If she does, she gets a Leadership point that allows her to use her Mild nature twice per battle instead of once. Which would be INSANELY useful. The only one she might have trouble with is the other Medicham, but if I beef up her Psychic attack enough she might be able to 2HKO.

I looked up how many trainers are in the gym, and it looks like I will have enough time to fight all the trainers but not the gym leader. But in the interest of having Bear sleep indoors, I am going to go ahead and take the hit tomorrow and press on past my bedtime. And in order to give more consequence to making this choice, I think I am going to make it so that you have to subtract double the time you go over on the next day. So, fighting the gym will put me over the end of the day by 1 hour. So the next day I will lose 2 hours.

But I think we’ll save that for next time.

Will Macy be able to solo the gym?

What will the next med pass bring?

Who will be the next Pokemon to throw themselves at their 4x weakness three times in a row in 0.3% odds?

…Nope, still not over it. I’ll see y’all next time.

Giogeth

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
Giogeth is a large draconic looking pokemon who has nebula's swirling within their wings and star like patterns. They will often be friendly.
I jinxed it about the rock types surviving didnt i WHOOPS . I mean i know the run was already finished but still cant help but feel like that

SimplyUnknown

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A silent watcher who speaks only when something needs to be said. Offers free hugs to those who need them.
Oh wow, lots of new faces this time around! You got really lucky with a female Riolu, and one who is actually healthy! Bailey could be really helpful for you later on. I feel sorry for Bear and Snowy, but mostly Shadow because vision problems really suck! I probably would have died in a well if I'd been born before glasses were invented!

And Roxie, no! She just wanted to protect everyone after so long being protected and look at what happened! Oh, poor girl, and I'm really sorry to lose her. On the brighter side though, Ginger is a Rapidash now! So graceful, so majestic! Hope you have a great time using her! And things seem to be improving for Steel and Ace no longer has pneumonia, which is excellent!

Looking forward to Macy soloing Candice and enjoy your camping trip!

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
3) The Wendigo This pokemon awakens insatiable greed, hunger and the desire to kill in all that it meets. While Sneasel/Weavile is in your party: Pokemon you own can’t unlearn Dark type moves unless they replace them with other Dark type moves. Every pokemon you own must know a Dark type move if possible. Whenever a pokemon you own learns a Dark type move, 10% that it must kill and eat another pokemon in your party of your choice.
WHAT THE FREAKING HECK IS THIS RULE.

Aww, Roxie! All that effort into saving her, and she went kamikaze on you. I don't think I'm over it just yet.

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
rip Gengar with levitate. Sure it didn't make as much sense, but it was a cooler ability. I don't blame you for forgetting the Golem of Prague lorerule. There has been so much focus on her healing her erosion that I forgot too. Oof, Roxie worked so hard just to get permaboxed. But I can understand, it feels like fighting, steel and ground type moves are everywhere in the later game...

...Roxie, there are battles Bella could take on on her own. Especially when you have a type weakness. Though I feel like the erosion definitely affected her choices. Maybe she was like - okay this mon used a normal type move twice in a row so clearly it's a normal type." After Roxie worked so hard to live she... She loved to defy the odds, I only wish she didn't choose to defy them like this...

RisingMew

Currently yelling about Legends: Arceus
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
A calm and nocturnal creature with a fondness for reading.
OOF, always with the highs and lows! I honestly wasn't sure Steel would survive the next med pass, but he's still here and I'm so happy :D And Ace's pneumonia is finally gone! I was thinking this was going to be a rare completely lucky update, but then Roxie :(

Goodness, after she spent so much time solely in the clinic, I kind-of forgot she had an Impish nature. For her to switch in THREE TIMES IN A ROW against a foe she's 4x weak against?? Why does the RNG hate you so ;o; She will be missed!! Her recovery was legendary, and she wanted to come back swinging...

I have complete confidence in Macy's ability to obliterate Candice's team--hope all goes smoothly so that Bear won't have to chance sleeping outside the clinic!

Hope you have a great time on your camping trip :D

Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 22, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A very small trash boy last seen clawing themself out of the gender dumpster.
Ah yeah I'm sorry you're going through that with Simba. He sounds like a little trooper though!

He continues to merrily floof along, completely ignoring the new head twitch and continuing mini seizures... This cat of mine. He simply refuses to die and lord knows the universe has tried. God I love him.

Nothing super noteworthy happened while navigating through Iron Island except for Spook being hit by yet another super effective move: a Crunch from this Steelix. Now he has 3 out of the 13 it takes to send him on to the next life.

*screech* No Spook no! You're not allowed to go yet baby! And oh feck I'd forgotten about the Cursed Body option completely, Gengar is badass but it really does better with Levitate...

Thankfully this time the RNG heard my plea and Bailey is healthy.

Woo! Healthy little pupper, what a relief! Hi there, Bailey! You're a cutie, aren't you?

Steel’s blood clot grew and Ace’s eating and drinking was bad…But Steel’s fever went down. And we went back down to Stage 2 Sepsis, dodging death yet again.

Steel continues to make me :ohdear: from anxiety. All anyone on this thread wants is for him to heal!

YEESH. Yeah I don't blame you, I'm not touching a 'mon with that rule either!

It sucks, but I think once I get to Snowpoint I will be putting Roxie in the box for good. I would hate for her to die because of something so silly after she worked so hard to heal from her erosion.

I was all set to say that that sounds like a very smart idea...

Well, Roxie. I guess I’ll never know why you did it. And I’m having a hard time coming to terms with your choice. But I guess if I were to try to put a positive spin on your passing, I’ll say this. You may have left this life too soon, but at least you got to leave it on your own terms. Goodnight, Wild Woman. Say hi to the others for me.

And then this happened! :argh: Arr-en-geeeeeeeeee! Roxie fought the good fight, went from tied with Steel for the patient most likely to die to healthy and happy as can be, and then chose to protect her friend to the bitterest of ends. *salute* You will be missed, you brave brave Graveller.

Sorry I now have the mental image of a little Sneasel in goggle glasses and I CAN'T. IT'S TOO CUTE.

I shan't pretend I haven't made the exact same naming decision once or twice when scrambling for ideas.

Having the realization that I’m going to need a new Isolation Unit for Bear because he is contagious to mammals and the exact last thing Ace needs right now is dysentery.

So I’m going to have to challenge the gym today or else someone is gonna have to take the risk of sleeping outside.

Wow, it really did take a long time for Pokemon Poo to make its appearance in the thread! Poor Bear, the running shits are very much not fun...

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker, Completionist and Rule Designer
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
@Trollkitten - I don't know how familiar you are with the various Wendigo myths but they are so dark, brutal and twisted I had to include a pretty evil rule for it :3spooky:,making it slowly corrupt your party.

Were you taking your job as Bella’s protector too seriously? Did you have brain damage from the erosion after all that we didn’t know about? Was trying to live without your sight and half your hearing too much for you to bear? Or were you just crazy enough to think you could actually win?

All great questions... Rest in peace (or rather tiny wet broken pieces...) poor Roxie, you did your best you great warrior. Perhaps you did this to teach us a lesson? To appreciate what you have while you have it? Did you know something we didn't?

I love seeing level 1 Pokemon grow an absurd amount of levels all at once.
Second! I think my record was about 15 levels in late game Galar after a hatch.

I have faith in you Macy!

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
GameFreak changing Gengar's ability after six generations is so cruel. 😔 Was Gengar that overpowered to need that massive of a nerf!?

…yeah! Did you guys remember that we have a 1 in 7 chance of a Pokemon being healthy? Which, in the course of this run, has triggered exactly ONE total time with Winn Dixie? The RNG really does hate me.
Specs' RNG:
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

I am very interested in Bailey's quest. 👀 (Please let that Legendary not be Mesprit! I hate roaming Legendaries. 😡 )

iBLnpEl.jpg
iBLnpEl.jpg

Somewhere far away, Comet can’t figure out why his nose won’t stop itching.
Alternatively...

Can I…can I access my boxed Pokemon at any time in this game?

…That’s a game changer.
It almost makes HMs a non-issue! :D

…Mkay? …Huh… Did we just have lucky number day 13?
Can we also talk about Percy didn't need treatment? Money-saving king. 🤑

buX93iV.jpg

Hmm. I think that rule has too big a price to pay, especially at this point in the game. I’m going to decline this catch.
Oh, but Weavile is such a good Garchomp counter. 😬

I’m also starting to realize just how much of a liability it is to have Roxie on the team with her Impish nature…She’s just got such common weaknesses and two that are 4x…It would be so much easier if she had Sturdy but she doesn’t. It sucks, but I think once I get to Snowpoint I will be putting Roxie in the box for good. I would hate for her to die because of something so silly after she worked so hard to heal from her erosion.

55f.jpg

Oh boy, that Roxie death is the stuff that legends are made of. 😤 My vote? Roxie thought she'd win.

mCnRyU0.jpg

I decided to add Bailey onto the team in Roxie’s place. Let’s play the game Guess Spectacles Current Mental State By The Quality of Her Screenshots!
😭 To be fair, that was a monstrous confluence of rules.

When you picked the nickname:

I’m going to need a new Isolation Unit for Bear because he is contagious to mammals and the exact last thing Ace needs right now is dysentery.
Ace:
2n671z9a80c41.jpg

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
I'm so happy to see Ginger evolve after all she's been through, I should not have laughed at poor Bear--swine dysentery, oh honey--but... nope, still not gonna be over Roxie for a while, she was such a fighter and really pulled through an apparently fatal condition... and maybe that made her too overconfident, made her feel invincible. May her memory be a blessing.

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
HAVE A GOOD CAMPING!!!!!

okay that riolu rule is pretty cool

YEAH FRACTURE COMPLETELY HEALED!!!!

cheatsheet is really handy, i always forget to do one for my own rules, so it's neat!!

holy shit that sneasel was harsh??? hello??????? that's straight up murderous. which really does align with what i've heard of the cold ones...

aw roxie...yeah that impish nature really bitin you in the -

oh my god ROXIE ;OOOO

honestly i think she was just so pumped to be of use to bella ;o; she worked so hard and i think she wanted to show off, oh roxie :(

i also love seeing egg pokemon jump up like 14 levels?? fucking incredible

unmatched feeling. once took an egg fresh baby into the e4 with a exp.share on, and i got a high of like, 15 levels

incredible...

QuietGuardian

Johto League Champion
🌱Featurer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ground
Late on this, but hope your bridal shower was great!

That really sucks about Roxie. But I guess part of being a doctor is doing everything you can to ensure your patients can approach life the way they want to—even if that includes making nonsensical decisions. (I'm assuming this, as I am not and will never be a doctor.) Roxie did wind up dead, but it was on her terms.

OP
Spectacles

Spectacles

Rule Maker
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It hides deep inside caves where no light ever reaches it and remains virtually motionless there. ~Pokemon Crystal, entry #52
Before I get into individual replies, I wanted to address all the Roxie reactions at once and say that I love you guys' interpretations of her death. It seems like the general consensus is: she took her job as Bella's protector seriously, she genuinely thought she would win, and maybe she was a little unhinged from everything she went through and who she was as a person. It was really cool exploring that with you guys and it honestly helped me gain new perspective on a death that really got to me while I was playing this! So thank you all for your continued enthusiasm and support for this run- you're all making this more fun than I ever thought imaginable!

@Giogeth - Yeah unfortunately Roxie's death was already written in stone. That was a pun~

@SimplyUnknown -Yeah it was nice finally having a healthy Pokemon, even though it was still with increased odds. I also would be dead in a well without my specs. Good ole astigmatism. Using a Rapidash is something I havn't gotten to do often and I must say I am enamored by Ginger's loveliness, especially knowing all she has overcome!

@Trollkitten - Yeah RubyClaw wasn't holding back with that rule!

@ACottontail -Yeah Levitate Gengar was a force to be reckoned with. And yeah when I finally did start using Roxie to advance the game forward I realized just how complicated of a critter she was.

@RisingMew - The RNG giveth, and the RNG taketh away. Cheers for Steel and Ace though! Here's hoping Macy makes the sweep!

@LittleMercury - Yeah Dark coverage is going to give me a heart attack in this game. Bailey is a cutie and a breath of fresh air as my second healthy mon! I also have intense anxiety over Steel. If you like the image of a Sneasel with goggle glasses, you will love Kessie the Pidgey from The Hippocratic Oath. She is my little bean. Pokemon Poo has finally arrived!

@Time Master Eon - Highs and lows for sure- hopefully Bailey stays healthy.

@RubyClaw - Honestly it would have been a really fun lore rule to play with if I hadn't already suffered so much lol Ah 15 levels would be cool to see!

@Bowser's Family Vacation - Gengar was absolutely not that OP because I was already finding Spook impossible to keep safe even before I realized his ability! Never underestimate a Magikarp. Omg I didn't even think about the HM implications of always having access to the PC! Percy is the true MVP at this point. Garchomp? What Garchomp? I'm not fighting any Garchomp in this run no ma'am. I do love me some Shadow the Edgehog. And I actually laughed at loud at Ace Wazowski. Poor Bear lol

@SayleeK - This shy bi unicorn deserves all the happiness. Swine dysentery is not fun but someone had to have a pooping problem in this medical run!

@bhelryss -The lore rules in this update definitely were extra saucey. This rule would be a total mess without my cheatsheets. And I love hearing all the level dings right in a row.

@QuietGuardian -Dude I am also not a doctor but there are so many people who I treat in therapy who start making progress with us and once they start getting a little better they think they're immediately ready to go home and they want to bust out as soon as possible and I'm just like "no wait you're going to make more progress if you stay just a little longer and then you'll be totally safe at home!' but they don't listen to me and leave against medical advice and I end up seeing them back in two weeks after they fall and break a hip. So that was actually a really good analogy with Roxie.

Alright, folks *smacks hand on the examination table*

We’ve got a stacked day today.

We have a gym to beat. Another isolation unit to earn. Med pass to do.

And I guess we have to save the world or something after all that?

yIUtkxS.jpg

First things first. Here’s our team for the gym.

I let Ginger take point for the trainers so she could get more points toward her fire moves success rate, and I don’t have any screenshots for the gym trainers because nothing really of note happened while fighting them.

I also don’t have any screenshots of the gym leader’s first three Pokemon because of who I am as a person.

Snover was a Drain Punch KO. Sneasel managed to use Hone Claws before another Drain Punch KO.

The enemy Medicham, my biggest concern, used Bulk Up- which made me extra concerned. But Macy got a crit Psychic due to her affection that took Medicham to red health, and Candice’s own hail ended up KOing her only threat to Macy.

It was at that point that I jerked awake and realized I was supposed to be making a screenshot run out of all this.

aesxluN.jpg
S16mrPr.jpg

So in my panic I took these screenshots which tell you guys absolutely nothing. This was when Medicham was being knocked out.

KBXa92O.jpg

Then I finally captured an enemy Pokemon with this shot. Abomasnow was another easy Drain Punch KO. I did not capture a KO screenshot but I won’t blame myself for this one. I wish there was a point where the enemy Pokemon faint it pauses for a screenshot before everyone gains experience. I swear in the other games it had an “Enemy Pokemon fainted!” text that you had to press A to move past and that’s where I got all my screenshots.

Anyway! We get $700 for that gym, with $150 for using three less Pokemon than the leader, and $150 for using no items. But we do have to subtract $10 for Macy being 1 level over the limit when we entered the gym. But we still got $990 total, which is huge. Money has really not been a problem in this run. We are now at $4131.08 in the clinic fund.

For our non-monetary reward, we get our second isolation unit for Bear. And we get another special doc-locke item: 3 Nevermelt Snowcones. Each snowcone decreases a Pokemon’s fever by 1 degree. One per Pokemon per day. This will be pretty helpful for quite a few of my fever-ridden mons!

Macy gets +1 leadership points and can now negate two nature rules per battle! Now we can get 2-6 rerolls per gym from Macy for Copper’s rules- RNG says we get 6 more! Now we have 11 total. Nelly gets 25 more bravery points and is now at 100 so she will not need to switch out anymore if she is under half health! Spook earns comradery points for the team and is now at: (3 Macy, 3 Brutus,3 Nelly, 1 Lucky, 1 Woof, 3 Beethoven, 2 Bella, 1 Rex, 2 Copper, 1 Ginger).

And now, it’s past our bedtime. We need to get started with our med pass for Day 14!

Med Pass Day 14:
Steel- Fever gone thanks to Nevermelt Snowcone. We are back down to stage 1 sepsis! No more dialysis needed. He did not die or develop another blood clot. Blood clot grows again, but thankfully doesn’t move. However, it’s not becoming a major problem, since its rate of growing/moving is now outgrowing its rate of healing. May have to consider surgery for it, maybe once sepsis is completely healed since it increases the risk of death during surgeries. Ate one meal, drank one meal. given 4 oz Betadine, 4 tablets cephalexin, 3 mL vasopressin,2 mL vancomycin, and 3 Warfarin. 925 mL fluids given. No longer needs oxygen.
Luna-No treatment needed
Woof- no asthma attacks and No worsening asthma
Lucky- no change in anxiety or attacks
Ace- Ate one meal, will need half fluids. Fever decreased and lost an extra degree from the nevermelt snowcone, now at 3 degrees above normal. Lung infection heals! 1 Clindamycin, 1 Prednisone, 1 ibuprofen, 1 mL penicillin, 750 mL fluids given
Rex- no treatment needed
Ginger- temp increases by 1.5 degrees, no meds needed
Ollie- No treatment required
Stella-Has no headache but her tail is agitated and she gives herself a bite wound, 2 ML neosporin given
Percy-No treatment needed
Copper- has a headache, needs 2 ibuprofen
Bailey- No treatment needed
Shadow- no treatment needed
Snowy- Stitches have to be in for one more day before healing can occur; no change in infection, given 2 mL neosporin and 2 cephalexin
Bear- mild blood in stool, no healing yet, he did not die, but he did develop a complication-postinfectious arthritis. Used snowcone to decrease fever, but fever increased and is now in an increasing trend… Given 1 ibuprofen, 1 metronidazole, 1 tinidazole, 300 mL fluids

Two big wins for our problem children. Steel is back to Stage 1 Sepsis and Ace’s lung infection heals! Honestly there really is hope for these two! Still, they’re not out of the woods yet so I will save my celebrating.

Verity Lakefront

Y2_M4Gzlul0Ep1sU9TJOR-LJrGF6nLyCuh1uJzIOUoEgex7g5Y_N35G1AOSzGQi9VNWI-5ex-ZfPE3VbcZHGyaNxnY-U8M-kv-SEKHeR6lQDybCeaoWcrzF9oNQvkto9FYZrmKAOKlH1sEHVUaHwPg

Name: Bella
Species: Bibarel
Nature: Careful; Bravery points: 50
Characteristic: likes to run
Ability: Unaware
Lore Rule: Descendent of Wishpoosh
Diagnosis: Broken toe on back right leg
Prognosis: 5% chance of healing increases by 10% per day. (now 70%)
Limitations: Without toe offloading boot, every physical move used would subtract 1% chance of healing per day. Shoe puts her slightly off balance, 5% chance of physical moves failing her first 3 days on the shoe (0/3 days left).
Treatment: Toe offloading boot and Ibuprofen for pain- ¼ 2 tablet.

Rt 202:

H0XRiAhpGfmiNgBIYxLV3-XnGUJChqm6JWiVGlCclr-TIPrH7wdt79w0HBKcUbdFqQDNsWeCPIkuhaM8HieyQ0U91fi0LG6gB8hcUzV2tMzKNkEry0-U7iXb3ENLCUj26TRetzbc3F0EaNfVUIfNRQ

Name: Winn Dixie
Species: Kricketune
Sex:male
Nature: Lonely; Comradery points: +2 Rosie, +1 Bella, Mumble, Brutus
Characteristic: highly curious
Ability: Shed Skin
Lore Rule: Living Violin
Diagnosis: Healthy
Prognosis:
Limitations:
Treatment:

Rt 204:

FHpiTg94b4EM3l_uZ_5_EYB8Y92OyBsAK0mtHvfm7ncMyqKQI9CBaZ_FF4nE0gt-MKDkNnk7KxqiCbmK_QBl-Lztbejs2619TXwW0ZOizlM1bYgcLhbwq_p6n7Nl1GaYzQOFd92YCiWo-v-n9hTiRA

Name: Rosie
Species: Budew
Nature: Serious; Leadership points: 0
Characteristic: takes plenty of siestas
Ability: Natural cure
Lore Rule: Thrown Bouquet
Diagnosis: Second degree burn to L leg
Prognosis: After one day, 5% chance of healing increases by 5% per day. Increases to 10% with cream (now 60%+5 for meadow=66)
Limitations: Moves that require movement have a 50% chance of causing too much pain to work. Decreases to 25% after 3 days of treatment (0/3 days left). This includes Growth in Rosie’s case. Infection risk if wound becomes dirty
Treatment: 1 gram fertilized Silver sulfadiazine cream

Oreburgh Mines

LlzaLyttNk_sfV7nU9uRwoQrp-xlCE8Q9tlGh0N7FX5Nt8_1LKm_Zf25Dnhd7iQ1lfTlbXU0zABoN0kgVwNY0glXILbt0Lyn2xjDas8YYSXEzXyGiwcH-N4CyX8kxociyrFLXSgTMK_7mZHKch6RUQ

Name: Steel
Species: Onix
Nature: Naughty, Respect points: 0
Characteristic: often lost in thought
Ability: rock head
Lore Rule: Mongolian Death Worm
Diagnosis: Severe infectious stomatitis/mouth rot
Prognosis: Gracidea Flower for 0/3 more days

With treatment, 10% (now 30%) each day of infection worsening (can spread to other areas, cause fever, cause sepsis)- infection has spread. Next time worsens will cause sepsis. Stop rolling for infection until sepsis is resolved. 5% infection healing increases by 5% each day (now 10%)-can’t heal until fever is gone. Wounds cannot heal until infection is gone. Infection worsens, canceled 5% healing. Developed fever. Since the fever is just starting, start at 2 degrees higher (now 1.0). Fever is likely to increase initially until it stabilizes and breaks. Now 50% increase, 25% stay the same, 25% improve (+5 meadow) -5% for not drinking one meal). If Steel refuses to drink water, chances of worsening increase by 10% and improve decreases by 10%. Fever is starting to break! Now 5% increase, 15% stay the same, and 80% decrease) with odds of decreasing increasing by 5% each day of no change.

Sepsis- starts at stage 1 (5% chance of death and 5% chance of blood clots each day and 20% chance of worsening that increases by 5% as temperature rises from fever). 20% chance of resolving that increases by 5% each day with an additional 5% as temperature drops- 40%+5%=60% meadow plus 6 temp drop). If worsens, goes to stage 2 and increases chance of death. At stage 3, septic shock occurs which has a 50% death chance. Even with Gracidea Flower, sepsis progressed to Stage 2. Without flower, 20% chance of death, 20% chance of blood clots, and 20% worsening to septic shock. Worsens to Septic shock. Now 50% chance of death each day, 20% blood clots. He is going to need dialysis, oxygen, daily IV fluids, and has a 25% chance per day of needing surgery.

Developed blood clot. Now two blood clots. For each, 10% each day of blood clot moving (now 20% after growing, now 30% after growing again, and 40% after growing again), 2% of clot growing (now 10% growing further, now 20% growing further, now 30% growing further). 5% chance dissolving increases by 5% each day (+5% for meadow, now 35%). Blood clot grew… Needs Warfarin. One dissolved.

Each time when caring for Onix, there is a 15% chance of dropping and wasting the medication and having to attempt again and a 15% chance of the Onix attacking you (decrease to 10% now with poor condition, now will not be difficult with Stage 2 sepsis). If the Onix attacks and you choose to have a Pokemon there to protect you, that Pokemon can be injured in the process (variable depending on the Pokemon) and the Onix may still get to you (50% if the Pokemon is injured). The trainer can then be either mildly injured or severely injured.

60% chance of not eating(will not eat while in septic shock). If Onix doesn’t eat for a whole day, already at risk of complications for malnutrition since he is a baby (did not eat for one day, loses 4% each time this happens- now at 92% with complications arising if below 90). If you try to feed him, roll for a potential trainer attack. Onix is 83.34 lbs. When giving fluids, since Steel is always difficult, he will only get a certain percent of the fluids on each attempt. For each attempt, 15% he attacks you and 15% he breaks the bag and spills the remaining fluids. If he gets 801 mLs and up, no penalty. 0-200 4% penalty, 201-400 3% penalty, 401-600, 2% penalty, 601-800 1% penalty.
Limitations: No biting moves. If enemy attacks hit mouth, 75% chance of worsening wounds and/or infection.
Treatment: Betadine ($16 for 16 ounces) applied to sores 4 oz , Cephalexin $15 for 20 (4 tablets). If too much weight is lost, may have to have high calorie food or a feeding tube put in.

Roark’s Onix is here for 0/2 more days

Now needs a vasopressor for decreased blood pressure 2/2 sepsis. Vasopressin $60 for 25 mL (3 mL per day). Also need small Rock Hide Needles ($20 for 50) Fluid intake is even more important so will need IV fluids if he does not drink even one meal during the day. Need a special kind of needle for rock pokemon. 50 mL liquids per KG per day. 83 lbs = 37 kg. So he needs 1850 mLs per day, so 925 per meal. Lactated ringers is $10 for 1000 mL bag. $20 per pack of 20 large Rock Hide Needles. Also addition of more antibiotics vancomycin for $45 for 10 mL (2 mL per day)

Warfarin for blood clot- 3 tablets per day. ($12 for 15)

$250 per day for dialysis at Jubilife City Clinic

Ravaged Path

4jZfCqzA6H8R6MNyNRa_kbltKJX3WhhUqcL_vFPqplCNg8ghXl1cub5Ja6to-cHXjFPjFjo_X4ncl3aA-IpRY3IJbo8O5xvuuM-c4Iu-V_IjELdasOPo-0tvmxp7Wa-zUCFsHtzauhRNLROK29YCvw

Name: Luna
Species: Zubat
Nature: Lonely, Comradery points: 0
Lore Rule: Burned by the Light
Diagnosis: Rabies with mild bite wound
Prognosis: Rabies symptoms appear 5 days after exposure. How long ago was Luna’s exposure? Only one day ago- good. The sooner we catch it, the more likely the treatment is to work. After 5 days, with full treatment, there is a 10% chance that Luna is infected with rabies which decreases by 2% each day until there is no more risk. (0/5 days left, now 2%). If Luna does get rabies, she will have to be euthanized and she has a danger of attacking any clinic mons in the same room as her and also infecting them.

Bite wound- since it’s mild, only needs neosporin. 10% chance of healing increases by 10% each day (now at 30%). 5% chance of infection because of the nature of the bite. Healed!

Toxoplasmosis: Toxoplasmosis- with treatment, 5% chance of worsening, 75% stay the same, 20% improving. Improving increases by 15% each day with no change (now 5% worsen, 60% stay the same, 35% improve).

5% chance each day of spreading rabies to a nearby teammate if she does end up having rabies.

Limitations: Really shouldn’t be used in battle until confirmed that there is no rabies. If you do decide to battle with her, roll her chances of having rabies before starting the battle rather than at the start of the next day. Absolutely no biting moves until confirmed no rabies

Increased chance of infection if wound gets dirty.

Treatment: Rabies vaccine given on day of exposure, then again at 2 days, then 5 days, then 7. 0.5 mLs neosporin on wound twice per day. Next shot due on Day 9. 1 clindamycin

Gift

r0DCfMyCDdLILw3fMXzbfbEGeukbFNRcDIMXAwZne9rPE90ykCO9y8bCsDF4rRSsZkiICtBrfe412QYr1lC8NX5T0GuVKCgP2n5pYsZWlx6Z4g4TWzpiLsec6SZAxyuG5HqpCC4DKaCT1tawukCK2w

Name: Woof
Species: Mew
Sex: neutral
Nature: Gentle, Assertiveness points: 20 (no mercy for Jupiter or Skuntank)
Characteristic: capable of taking hits
Ability: synchronize
Lore Rule: One with All
Diagnosis: mild asthma
Prognosis: 5% chance each day of having an asthma attack, 5% each day of developing worse asthma
Limitations: With treatment, 1% chance each turn of having an attack. If an attack occurs, Mew must be switched out and cannot participate until the battle is over.
Treatment: Short term rescue inhaler needed in case of attacks. Can be used to prevent attacks for 4-6 hours or to stop an attack. If worsens, daily meds may be necessary.

Gift

yfgCx7SpxZgdnVEGFtNILsPrSigzaRa152_s96W7iQw3EPnKh4863GDTWxC9p0MwIy9z4ihn5Wy9ppvBLPK01ePGWCLgYreAYScZf4ZC3twS5JgeXmsMU31zcnILVI5Nx8r370DiBQPIzQS6VC2Jxg

Name: Lucky
Species: Jirachi
Nature: Hardy
Ability: serene grace
Lore Rule: Jinn / Genie (trapped)
Diagnosis: Mild auditory sensitivity 2/2 autism and mild anxiety
Prognosis: Auditory sensitivity improves with treatment. Anxiety has a 5% chance of worsening each day. 5% chance each day of having an anxiety attack. Anxiety worsened: now 10% chance of worsening further and 10% chance of improving on its own. 10% chance of anxiety attacks after worsening. Will need meds if worsens again.
Limitations: If hit by a sound-based move, Jirachi must leave the battle and needs a 5-turn recovery period before being able to return to battle (now 70% chance of needing to switch and 4 turns out with headphones). 50% chance of triggering an anxiety attack when hit by a sound-based move (now 60% chance with worsening anxiety). If an anxiety attack occurs, Jirachi will be unfocused for the next 2-4 hours and has a 50% chance of using a random move instead of the selected move in battle.
Treatment: Noise canceling headphones gives a 75% chance instead of 100% of needing to switch out ($40). Also reduces recovery period to 4 turns. Every time Jirachi has to switch out and is able to switch back in after the recovery period, add 5% likelihood toward not needing to switch out. For every 25% earned this way, reduce the number of recovery turns needed.

If anxiety worsens, may need to consider medication

Valley Windworks

CJ9uxy_o-h01YdBVtZ6kwlaPTI3xwgvRXwMHzX6BUlvOiPP4_R06LW3Dk107Cz_42t0-yjyUCgzCWDt6XoEdpc2BzNHMKr_HmkvSvfrK5EEs1DY2eXJ89t9DUhJt8nZ2UTvbxqwIL9D5T98kfPF8Rw

Name: Ace
Species: Buizel
Nature: Adamant- Aqua Tail, Strength
Characteristic: likes to run
Ability: swift swim
Lore Rule:Bad Omen
Diagnosis: Severe toxoplasmosis
Prognosis: Toxoplasmosis can only heal when all three of its symptoms are fully healed.

Fever- a fever is classified as anything between 2-10 degrees higher than normal. Once you hit 5.5 degrees higher than norm, you are at risk for seizures. Since this is severe, we’ll randomize between 4-6 to see where our fever is starting. RNG says 6 (now at 3.0, decreasing again). If fully hydrated, fever has a 20% chance of decreasing, 65% stay the same, and 15% increasing (now 20% decrease, 55% stay the same, 25% increase). Fever breaking- (70 decrease, 20% stay the same, 10% increase; each day of no chance add 5% chance decrease, now 45% decrease, 45% stay the same, 10% increase) Each increase or decrease is by 0.5 degrees. Each day with no change increases both extremes by 5%. Each day increasing increases worsening and decreases no change by 5%. Decrease indicates fever starting to break. 15% chance of seizures. Absense, tonic, tonic-clonic (⅓ each). Tonic-clonic has 15% chance of brain damage and 5% chance of death. Buizel may refuse to eat and drink- if refusing to drink, needs subcutaneous fluids. 40% chance of not eating and/or drinking. Eating won’t present a problem unless he doesn’t eat for several days in a row.

Pneumonia- Since he is a baby, he is more heavily affected by pneumonia. With medication, 10% improve per day which increases by 5% each day on meds (now 25%-pneumonia improved! One more time and he will be healed of pneumonia. If we didn’t have the lobectomy he would be able to be off at least the Penecillin if not the Oxygen). 20% chance each day of worsening (now 10% after improving). If it worsens, Buizel is at risk for the following conditions: respiratory failure requiring a ventilator, sepsis which causes the infection to spread, or lung abscesses which require surgery to correct. May also need supplemental oxygen. Pneumonia worsened, now needs Oxygen and penicillin. 15% improve increase by 5% each day (now 45%), 15% worsen. If worsens again will develop one of the above symptoms. Now that he is no longer a baby, chances of improving increase by 5% and worsening decreases by 5%.

Developed lung abscess- will need surgery.

Eye infection- will heal as condition heals. If other conditions worsen, the eye infection will worsen. If worsens, can cause blindness and infection may spread- if spreads to brain, increase likelihood of seizures. For each improvement made without anything worsening, 5% chance of eye infection healing (now 10%). Infection worsened after being hit with Mud Slap, if eye infection/general condition worsens again, infection may travel to brain or become septic.

For each warm-blooded Pokemon he is in contact with, there is a 25% chance of the toxoplasmosis spreading to them.

Lobectomy: 15% chance each day of complications post surgery until off pain meds (decreased by 1% each day, now 10%). Complications can include infection, collapsed lung (may require needle aspiration or chest tube pr surgery), bleeding (if worsens may result in collapsed lung that requires chest tube or another surgery), pleural effusion (needs more meds). 25% each day of being able to return from hospital, increasing by 25% per day (now 50%).

Developed Lung infection. 10% chance of improving increases by 5% per day and 5% additional for each temp drop from now on (35%+5% meadow=40% total). 10% worsening increase by 5% per temperature increase. Fever has increased chance of raising back up now.

Limitations: If participate in battle for more than 3 turns per battle, increase chances of worsening by 2% per extra turn. Moves like smokescreen can cause worsening pneumonia. If eyes become dirty in battle, increased risk of worsening.
Treatment: Antibiotics and corticosteroids for the illness itself and pneumonia. Clindamycin 1 tablets and prednisone 1 tablet . Ibuprofen 1 tablet and Subcutaneous fluids if needed for fever(65 lbs=30 Kgs, x50 mL per kg is 1500 per day. After pneumonia worsens, oxygen via nasal cannula via concentrator and penicillin 1 mL ($50 for 10)

Lobectomy: Needs heavy pain meds (Percocet- $57 for 60) 1 per day for 3 days (0/3 days left) and then ibuprofen 1 per day for 4 days 3/4 days left.

Floaroma Meadow

uz6oWzbEsgg2QOFtWJ7IMTpG2Zie993wG3AWudmGAhezaIOYKtisSFOQJIUJsMt4NYsciWQVBTGWtGgb7TfBKjBuh4QysV75gZyql0hyKwL_zgO4NpAV-OX6oeO2q0GsEJAbaxaJz8as0QaGqYuK9Q

Name: Bo
Species: Beautifly
Nature: naive, Wisdom points: 25
Characteristic: strong willed
Ability: shed skin
Lore Rule: A living soul
Diagnosis: Moderate chrysalis malformation and moderate wound with large piece of flesh missing- wound caused wound on future Beautifly’s R front leg
Prognosis: While hatching, there is a 30% chance of needing assistance. Upon hatching, there is a 50% chance of defects if assistance was needed to hatch and 25% chance if not. Each day spent in the cocoon increases these odds. Since I intend to evolve him right away, I won’t do a prognosis for the flesh wound. Prognosis for Beautifly’s leg wound will be determined on evolving.

Hatched: did not need assistance and has no additional defects on hatching.

Wound on R front leg: moderate or mild? Moderate. Let’s say he will need stitches involving sedation and then neosporin. Use same as cats. Beautifly is 63 pounds! After 1 day (0/1 days left), 5% chance of healing increases by 5% each day (now 45%). 2% infection risk per day with neosporin.

Limitations: Being struck in battle will worsen both conditions. Further limitations to be determined on evolving.

Infection risk

Treatment: Evolve as soon as possible. Additional treatment may be needed on evolving. Sutures and sedation. 1 mL neosporin.

Rt 211:

XNNtrYvCzgup2VbST1UGzeOYE9qdFS3wPwnfOaCCQqBYIl7Y_oXynVDSsrzlvj2b9Jm_4DU5nizRFcB1GRCkB1ekgocW0i4FRDDt6nNY2AxpXVveLe0V9nlkBp_7ag55Aw-xqbi4t3dtiNV-AXFqFA

Name: Macy
Species: Medicham
Nature: Mild; Leadership points: 1
Characteristic: somewhat stubborn
Ability: pure power
Lore Rule: Chosen of Ardhanarishvara
Diagnosis: 4 mild cut injuries (Body-back, Right forearm, forehead, left upper arm) from being ambushed by harpies at night

Mild phobia of darkness

Prognosis: Each cut has 10% chance of healing increasing by 10% each day with treatment (now 40%), 2% chance of infection each cut with treatment (L upper arm wound healed, then R forearm and forehead cuts healed)
Limitations: Infection risk until cuts are healed

50% chance of refusing to participate in battles when it is dark (now 0%). Can reroll once per turn until she is able to be sent out.

Treatment: 1 mL of neosporin ; for every KO she makes in darkness, -1% of refusing to battle. -15% for evolving

Mt Coronet:

7ZxLD5bu0tFb1TeD-ySnlnWtRCq5JoGt8LAFMMwtSbEvoFAGaTcVIVI9K3AD4Z3pmkIMXpkps1bIIdkpG_HpRJUFtF45I01z2N2nuGa2nusxHptT2CufgNEg9-MVGgeOd5GypSNBB-iUt6iZvVsI8w

Name: Nelly
Species: Chimecho
Nature: Careful; Bravery points: 100
Characteristic: strong willed
Ability: levitate
Lore Rule: Tsukumogami
Diagnosis: Mild separation anxiety
Prognosis: When away from trainer, 50% chance of having an anxiety attack. Decrease odds by 5% for each day without an anxiety attack when away from trainer until the condition is completely resolved. If an anxiety attack occurs, 5% chance of her condition worsening. More severe separation anxiety may result in destructive behavior or self injurious behavior.
Limitations: At risk of anxiety attacks when off the team. If an anxiety attack occurs, 50% chance of using a random move in battle for 2-6 hours.
Treatment: Improves each day spent apart without an anxiety attack. May need to consider medication if condition worsens.

Old Chateau:

e8ERwIyIKhhNbFO9rnjKjYOulN22US116wRrW_e7G8S5nLPkQT6-Z0Q8TtcsuDWwL4HM_-q7ORjkT6we5R86UbkL6nYvmTu9OXaTSp20HycDceEUTkysNgbshO24fodPlw4prtwR4EBm9xyi6hs2MQ

Name: Spook
Species: Gengar
Nature: Lonely; Comradery points: (3 Macy, 3 Brutus,3 Nelly, 1 Lucky, 1 Woof, 3 Beethoven, 2 Bella, 1 Rex, 2 Copper, 1 Ginger)
Characteristic: nods off a lot
Ability: levitate
Lore Rule: Kitsunebi (Fox Fire)
Diagnosis: This Pokemon is at the end of its lifespan as a ghost and will pass on to the next world in a certain amount of days (1-13)
Prognosis: 32/34 days left (2/6 for Spooky Plate)
Limitations: if the Pokemon is hit by 13 super effective moves, it will die instantly (currently at 3)
Treatment: Having it hold a ghostly item (such as a Spell Tag or Spooky Plate) doubles the lifespan. Visiting a haunted area adds 3 days. When one of your Pokemon die, add 3 days. Being near a Psychic type Pokemon (on the team at the same time or in the same boxed area) adds 2 days. When his level reaches a multiple of 13, add 2 days. When he learns a new ghost, psychic, or dark move, add 1 day. Add 3 days for evolving. Certain trainers (such as ghost gym leaders) may be able to assist with prolonging the process.

Canalave Underground (Spacious Cavern):

frPFuItFxWQfs7x1eqgC8b7jK3D6K8PQAtgjDe1Lru-6SHpCNcYkM7tqHrObuPKVe87-payA-chn4RlMZ5EWG0xgqJiQDUJlnjj2ZS9SuikRSfN8DANxZ9ernr9uVd0uQj6GdB610gWKxEtqIt-NzQ

Name: Beethoven
Species: Lickilicky
Nature: Hasty; Wisdom points: 6
Characteristic: proud of its power
Ability: own tempo
Lore Rule: Sticky Tongue
Diagnosis: mild acute moist dermatitis/hotspot on head
Prognosis: With treatment, 5% chance of healing increasing by 5% each day (now 25%). 2% chance each day of becoming infected or spreading. 5% chance each day of the Pokemon itching the spot and causing it to either break open or spread. If it breaks open, start the healing process over from the beginning.
Limitations: infection risk
Treatment: Chlorhexidine solution applied to area 1 oz per day ($16 for 16 oz). If the condition worsens, may need to consider special shampoo and/or antibiotics.

Fossil:

rew0m5tIjMZfIDHTubaVD_l8ha__gtm6ixNoLrio0YaIDQJiWwXN92zctbnDnziPXR-Dy7hFCqSThTw-fuovzAyCu9JCZ1kpueyKZE-uvEhK7Qy2ify0zl9lSUcaJCTHbdIoz0rrXwyqrS4W0XqEyw

Name: Rex
Species: Rampardos
Nature: Sassy; Respect points: 100
Characteristic: alert to sounds
Ability: mold breaker
Lore Rule: Dragon Ancestry
Diagnosis: Mild Pyrite Disease on belly
Prognosis: With treatment, 5% each day of crystals spreading and possibly causing further complications. With each day without spreading, these odds decrease by 1% until zero, where the impairment is resolved (now 1%).
Limitations: There is a permanent crack where the crystals were removed. If hit by a water move, he is at risk for erosion.
Treatment: Removal of crystals- this will require sedation and a chisel for his rock skin. Cranidos is 69 lbs Using our calculation for sedation, he will need 7 units. It’s $15 for a good stone chisel.

Poly Vinyl Acetate Solution. The solution is $14 for 8 oz. (1 oz per day)

50% chance of being difficult for care. If difficult, 15% chance of losing the medication and 15% chance of being attacked.

Rt 206:

tEUWcNIkJTUuBikLA42iJRdIFEhkqpyRGyfnRNf0LjdRQKlu34lntw169FtPdhjhHmEWu3d1X7jRfVEUx7gsD6oNMtAQCVlKALeHaxBh_LCPSMrF9SHx4IBk4P7P7hjeGR__2Fb_RHLSpVt1drpZAg

Name: Ginger
Species: Rapidash
Nature: Bashful; Confidence points: 67
Characteristic: somewhat stubborn
Ability: Run Away
Lore Rule: Unicorn Ancestry
Diagnosis: Moderate Frostblood Coma and frostbite on all limbs
Prognosis: Ponyta will wake up from her coma after she comes up to stage 2 hypothermia. Stage 3 hypothermia is anywhere between 17-24 degrees below average internal body temperature (RNG says Ponyta is at 20). So once she increases to 16 degrees below, she will wake from the coma. With full treatment, increase by 1.5 degrees per day (now at 6.5 degrees below).

In order for Ponyta to be able to use her Fire moves again, her internal fire will have to reignite. For each degree her body temperature increased under our care, she has a 1% chance of having her fire reignite every time she tries to use a Fire move (now 6%).

With treatment, frostbite has a 5% chance of healing increasing by 5% each day for each leg (now 40%+5% meadow=45%)-back left leg healed, front left leg healed, front R leg healed. 3% infection risk.

Once woken from coma, breathing difficulties have a 10% chance of resolving increasing by 10% each day (now 50%+5% meadow=55%). Healed!

Limitations: Unable to battle until woken from coma. Unable to use fire moves until internal fire ignites. Physical moves have a 95% chance of failing which decreases by 1% for every degree risen until back to normal and then by 1% for every physical move used successfully (now 0% fail rate). Also increases by 25% when internal fire is reignited. Fire moves also follow this percentage once fire is reignited (90% success rate). Infection risk until frostbite heals.
Treatment: hot packs ($12- will need two for one to heat while the other is in use) and space heater ($75) will increase the rate of temperature rising. Just being indoors increases internal temp by 0.5 degrees per day. Hot packs and space heater increase by additional 1 degree per day (0.5 each).

Oxygen via nasal cannula until her breathing improves (good thing we got that concentrator!). Except lol nope, Ace is using it now. So we now need either another one or an oxygen tank. Except maybe not- one tank is $83 and it only lasts 8 hours before it has to be refilled-which costs $5, so we would need at least two tanks and then $15 per day to maintain them. I can also rent another concentrator for $40 per day. After some quick mental math, I do think it would be better to bite the bullet and get the tanks.

IV fluids until awake from coma. Ponyta weighs 66 lbs. 50 mL liquids per KG per day. 66 lbs is about 30 kgs, so she will need 1500 mLs per day.

Normally an NG tube would be used to provide nutrition for someone in a coma, but they are at least $1000 to put in and also cost a lot for the feedings themselves. Before buying her other treatments, we have $847.02. That would have to be a grant. However, given her current prognosis, she is only going to be in the coma for 3 days. Since baby Pokemon are especially vulnerable to malnutrition, let’s say she’ll lose 4% for every day she doesn’t eat. After 3 days, this will only put her in the mild malnourishment category, so we will be able to treat her with high calorie food when she wakes up (although it will have to be a different kind than what Blue is getting and will probably be more expensive). Now at 92% ideal body weight. Woken up- $20 to feed her high calorie food per day- gains 2% back per day (now 98%)

Aloe Vera cream for frostbite $24 for 16 oz; 1 oz (one per leg per day)

Rt 208:

TScgyICzIl0zVEriJIC_yOew6LHFI1igpN-LseZL389KxEZvwjG78BWndeEbcjOl9vR4eihfte8VKshXE6DlxyoLnYdSK6s1vrVzcd5EyAjTgklcbVt0Fhoo3rTL8Oz-8xPnH1-jhdF1SDTdSXyBrg

Name: Ollie
Species: Psyduck
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Cloud nine
Lore Rule: The Legend of the Golden Duck
Diagnosis: Moderate open comminuted left ankle fracture
Prognosis: Now partial- 5% chance of fracture improving increasing by 10% each day (now 20%+5% hot springs=25%). When improving, weight bearing status is upgraded (toe touch, partial, and then full) and then the improvement process starts over until full weight bearing is achieved. 5% chance each day of accidentally putting weight on foot. If this occurs, chances of improvement do not increase that day and there is a 50% chance of worsening the condition.

Wound has a 10% chance of healing increasing by 10% each day (now 50%+5% for hot springs=55%). 2% chance of infection with meds

Limitations: Battling is not recommended until weight bearing status is upgraded- ideally waiting until full weight bearing. Physical moves have a 90% chance to fail when non-weight bearing, 75% for toe touch weight bearing, 50% for partial weight bearing, and 25% for full weight bearing. Will improve with successful hits. Each physical move used has a 5% chance of accidentally putting weight through injured foot.
Treatment: Crutches ($15) or walker ($35). 35% chance of being unable to figure out crutches and needing to use a walker-RNG says he is able to use crutches. Small ankle immobilizing boot ($30). Needs sedation for stitches and reduction of fracture (manually moving the bone to where it’s supposed to be in order to heal properly). Psyduck is 43 lbs.

1 ibuprofen and 1 mL neosporin

For every successful physical move, -1% chance of failure. Can choose to use special/status moves in a physical way in order to train this stat.

Valor Lakefront:

rHJG9J3_sxhTg2lgXZMxoG6OJ_QdbkaV-5RKk3iCN3R5yD6IVzWWWAi65Iu9FYm3V5MAWJSDJnPxl9hOREPAvJ_bZlvliEcdE5BWGIsdoh7r4smeTRp948OL99xW83CnLmnsvFHPiE1DFHch4k10UQ

Name: Stella
Species: Girafarig
Nature: Quirky
Lore Rule: Chimera
Diagnosis: Moderate illness- Mental Permeability. This is when a psychic Pokemon is unable to block out hearing the thoughts of other Pokemon, which can cause headaches and for the Pokemon’s psychic moves to fail.
Prognosis: 75% chance of headaches each day (70% with psychic support-20% for secret medicine, -5% for hot spring, -5% one day without mental disturbance)=40% total. 25% chance if she has a headache that that headache is a migraine (20% with psychic support-15% with secret medicine)=5% total. Certain conditions can increase or decrease her mental permeability.

Each day, the head on her tail has a 25% chance of being so agitated by the mental noise that it attacks herself or a nearby Pokemon (50/50 chance) and may cause injury (now 20% with psychic support, secret medicine decreases by 15%)-now 5%.

Bite wound from tail- 10% healing increasing by 10% each day with 2% infection.

Once she has a migraine, it may last for several days. 50% chance each day of resolving with migraine medications.

If she develops invasive thoughts, 10% chance each day of worsening and 25% chance of resolving increasing by 10% each day without attacking anyone.
Limitations: If hit by a dark or ghost move, roll immediately for a headache with odds of it turning into a Migraine increasing to 50%. If on the team with a dark or ghost type, odds of headache and migraine increase by 10%.

If she has a headache, can only stay out in battle for 5 turns at a time, needing a 2 turn rest break. With meds, changes to 7 turns with one turn rest.

If she has a migraine, with meds, 3 turns max in battle needing 3 turn rest breaks. If an enemy uses a move that is noisy or bright against her, cannot battle for the rest of the day.

If an enemy uses a dark or ghost move on her, 25% chance that it causes invasive thoughts that have a 50% chance of causing her to attack the trainer or nearby Pokemon.

While having a headache or migraine, 75% chance of psychic moves failing.
Treatment:

2 mL neosporin

Being hit by a Psychic move helps to fortify her mind- decreased chances of headaches and migraines by 5%, and decrease chances of tail head aggression by 5%. This only counts for one wild Pokemon battle and one psychic move per trained Pokemon.

Each day without any mental disturbance increases mental fortification by an additional 5%. Once chances of developing a headache goes down to 0, the condition is completely healed.

Being in the presence of another Psychic Pokemon increases mental fortification by 5%-Lucky and Woof.

In case of headache, 4 ibuprofen. Will need stronger meds if migraine occurs (Sumatriptan for $32 for 10 tablets) Wow why are migraine meds so expensive?! I’ll wait on buying those until she has a migraine).

May need antipsychotics if she experiences a mental disturbance and it becomes severe.

Rt 213:

JdcuMWQ2P_y3rCEbsHMWcZHeV14u-4PbkikQ5_wL06BCM9SBz60rm4s-b4xu0YEvXYl7SyEg9HDzw0Nwtm_zJC_uiIcmFjImmqcE8HpHzPkJs_46PFvhrAp5Sl-hVU9T5YKvP8pOSOR1AYTl5uqq3g

Name: Percy
Species: Wingull
Ability: Keen eye
Lore Rule: Burden of the Albatross
Diagnosis: Moderate illness- Valley Fever
Prognosis: Since moderate, fever is 3 degrees higher than normal temp (now 0.5 degrees). Each increase and decrease is by 0.5 degrees. Fever has 50% increase, 35% stay the same, 25% improve. Each day with no change increases chance of improving by 5%. Once improving, fever odds change because fever is starting to break. Already improving! (10% chance increase, 20% stay the same, 70% decrease)+hot springs. At seizure risk if fever reaches 5.5 above. 10% chance of developing nausea.

With meds, cough has a 20% chance of healing increasing by 10% each day. Cough healed already!

Rash- 5% each day of scratching open rash. Rash has 10% chance of healing for each drop in temperature (now 40%).

Scratched at rash and now has small wound. 2% infection risk, needs neosporin. 10% heal increase by 10% per day

2% chance each day of developing meningitis

Limitations: Should not be in battle for more than 3 turns per battle 2/2 fatigue. Each turn spent in battle past the initial 3 causes a 2% increased chance of bad effects.
Treatment: fluconazole 1 tablet per day ($24 for 30). Cough syrup 1 oz per day ($6 for 12 oz). 1 ml Neosporin

Rt 212:

03IKRgdTHBTYubHJ4OshFlNp5n3rWTYQxefy9VWyA0yj5j5aTU8kltE-AkUf5Ilghp0kae_MwbDXChiA-WoTRZ2XC6NSA1o3wIAP8jdu5NFQvQiAqulG2RGEfSIFZ_tT7l4QIDF0IIpeTaeSzvhOEw

Name: Cooper
Species: Quagsire
Characteristic: strongly defiant
Ability: water absorb
Lore Rule: Alp-Lauchra
Diagnosis: Mild illness: cat allergy
Prognosis: When an allergy attack occurs with direct contact from a feline, 1% chance of triggering anaphylactic shock
Limitations: If not on Benadryl When battling against a feline, or when switching into battle for a feline teammate, an allergy attack occurs and 25% the selected move fails because of itching.
Treatment: If needed, Benadryl ($8 for 48) 1 per day if in close quarters with feline teammate. Can take 0.5 for a random exposure to ease symptoms.

CelesticTown Underground-Stargleam Cavern:

-15WCpPuQgeaqKWK95ezY4FgUFBnO-6abzrFJZPgTibsKIF0DdX50B8YHZohYpByj1_W939d8qkdgJWQ0DZdVt9u4xBu5ONKhRPKhCPnAFsrTR8c3Oqb0WJdTzjSlRoYfQs-LvuXo-U9YWhxklt_bQ

Name: Copper
Species: Bronzong
Nature: Adamant (heavy slam, swagger) 11 rerolls from Macy and can choose one thanks to Byron’s gift.
Characteristic: impetuous and silly
Ability: Levitate
Lore Rule: Mirror Mirror on the Wall- Nelly’s rule, on team until Snowpoint
Diagnosis: Mild injury- dent to head.
Prognosis: 90% chance of headaches decreases by 15% per day until at 0 (now 30%).
Limitations: None
Treatment: Dent puller to pop out dent ($10). Depending on pain tolerance, may need to be sedated (50%)-does not need to be sedated. 2 ibuprofen per day as needed for headaches.

Iron Island:

0UCYOFXkC6mkdVpIDexNiCC0cdS2aZybNMi2FiHC6u1EnUN54-ds_D8R1NeZoxxXCxIrbCWWkH8BlCRfB_Gd9ChulY7OkdFS_99sJn6RxCX-SJfg3YGj82iSKzNneqrJBKijdWy728wZAzNt09B1WQ

Name: Bailey
Species: Riolu
Nature: Naughty; Respect points: 0
Characteristic: capable of taking hits
Lore Rule: Knight Champion
Diagnosis: Healthy
Prognosis:
Limitations:
Treatment:

Rt 217:

NwuDtqxMPzw_GIA6UAAN1uDXTs7bt_3WNiumnbCnAZ34C8637ZG3fEtrHAOprKYNh3vR6DCNbw9zCJfVnM1fLe3C5gS0FzGiEu216fEL-xLJ70e6L9QAqicb_QcUVqr--6RfBnhQDWJvK1tkIaHWfw

Nature: Sassy; Respect points: 0
Characteristic: likes to relax
Lore Rule: The Kamaitachi
Diagnosis: Mild illness-low vision
Prognosis: With each age milestone reached, has a 10% chance of worsening
Limitations: Without visual aids, moves have a chance to miss

Lake Acuity:

l5rDqgUrGI9kc5PRjZYzRYZH_AcBo3aze027KWTOZiDq0PGSlghSdefOqKLfocwOk9ie-65Bi_ooKThItlB_9BoR07xcrAVg6DASYBYNxN4EnpC4cY4l8mNjNWNXyS8ycMkO3MurC2l9zmDocPr6QQ

Nature: Relaxed
Ability: snow warning
Lore Rule: Frostbite
Diagnosis: Moderate injury with dual diagnosis; Right leg and Left leg. Deep gouges from a Sneasel’s Pursuit. Since moderate, 50% of infection on each. R leg infected, L leg not.
Prognosis: *meadow*R leg wound cannot heal until infection heals. With treatment, 10% chance of worsening each day and 15% chance of healing increasing by 10% per day (25%+5% meadow=35%).

Sutures have to be in for 1/2 days before healing can occur.

Once infection heals, wound on R leg has 10% chance of healing increasing by 5% each day. Left leg wound has 10% chance of healing increasing by 5% each day (now 15%), 3% chance of infection each day.
Limitations: Infection risk, should not use attacks that require too much movement until stitches are removed.
Treatment: Will need stitches and sedation for both. Snover weighs 111 pounds. 50 Kg. 5 mL acepromazine. 2 mL neosporin and 2 cephalexin.

Lake Acuity:

Ct8l7pbS1rzPk8xyyy_HyRZq-1M5DcQEjd93L1vRmL9FQ8VncTRBxxvM45r4_9kUks1MPP_qxYc-9Tb66tpucK31cjgjhButSuPLLE6PXVcoBBju6-QPM7CqrXD9yLDaoaTmO7c2Ap5gxjeb1F8qGQ

Name: Bear
Species: Swinub
Nature: Hardy
Ability: snow cloak
Lore Rule: Chosen of Pachamama
Diagnosis: Severe untreated swine dysentery
Prognosis: 5% improve increases by 5% each day with no ill effects. 10% each day of dying (+5% 2/2 elder), 10% each day of developing complications (ulcer, liver abscess, or postinfectious arthritis). Each day, there may be mild, moderate, or severe amount of blood in stool (⅓ each). Odds reduce and there may be no blood as condition improves-eliminate severe, then moderate, then when mild is eliminated the condition is healed. Two days of severe or 3 days of moderate in a row will result in anemia. If it continues may need blood transfusion.

Fever- Since severe, RNG 4-7 degrees above. RNG says 4 (now 3.5, increasing. 5.5 is seizure zone. 15% chance decrease, 35% no change, 50% increase which increases by 5% to both extremes for each day with no change.

35% chance to infect nearby mammals

Postinfectious arthritis- cannot heal until condition is fully healed. 5% healing increasing by 5% each day when condition healed.
Limitations: Should not battle until only mild chance of blood in stool. Arthritis will limit mobility.
Treatment: Fluids (swinub is 14 lbs, 6 Kgx50 ml per kg=300 mL per day), 1 metronidazole (15 tablets for $20),1 tinidazole (12 for $40), may need iron supplement if becomes anemic and blood transfusion. Ibuprofen 1 per day.

And since another week has gone by, we also have to pay utilities. $50 base, $10 per extension, $5 per slot of space for food per week. $50+80+ (5x36)=$310. With how much money we have now, that’s small change!

Now that that’s done, we move on with the game and kicking some Galactic Ass!

s9ORrsR.jpg

For this, we’re bringing our boy Rexy back to the team. With all the dark types around, Spook would only be in danger for this part.

45qN74l.jpg

At this point, while fighting Grunts in the galactic hideout, Ginger officially has a 0% fail rate for her fire moves! After having her muscles essentially frozen and her internal fire put out, our little unicorn now has complete mastery over her physical self! Now she just has to overcome her Bashfulness and she’ll be a true unicorn queen~

LFABPmH.jpg

Galactic Santa also left us this little gift over here- a Max Revive. If someone starts to die from a doc-locke condition, a Max Revive gives them a 75% chance to be resuscitated as opposed to a standard Revive’s 50%.

UqcY2Fp.jpg

And now we have Cyrus aka Rex’s breakfast.

Ayur4MY.jpg
rRlYnZ9.jpg

Rock Tomb KOs for everybody!

z6OkEkt.jpg

Another gift from Galactic Santa.

3xmi8od.jpg

Step aside, Saturn! These Pokemon need immediate medical attention!

yxvPQ9l.jpg

Kadabra used Reflect, but Knock off got the KO anyway.

LlDCkk2.jpg

Then we switched to our team leader, who got tickled by a Brick Break and KOd with Psychic.

v1arwVS.jpg

Bronzor was only slightly annoying thanks to Confuse Ray and Reflect being up, but nothing Macy couldn’t handle.

And that’s it for the Galactic Hideout! We are at Hour 10 of our day, so I decided to stop and do some grinding and digging before we move on to the big matchups.

XLo1KV0.jpg

In the Underground, I found this really useful guy who has some nice TMs. I had a hard time deciding whether I wanted Earthquake or another Shadow Ball, and in the end I went with Earthquake. I may have to revisit him later on.

0HxkqXM.jpg
N8Y0VXt.jpg

Then we did some grinding. I don’t really have a whole lot of traits that I’m trying to train for anymore, so it was pretty uneventful.

And now we move on to Day 15!

Med Pass Day 15:
Steel- Steel’s Sepsis resolves! No more danger of dying or further blood clots! Blood clot is unchanged. However, it’s not becoming a major problem, since its rate of growing/moving is now outgrowing its rate of healing. Ate one meal, drank for both. Now that he is feeling better, he is difficult for care again so I brought Cooper with me for protection. Tried to attack, 5% chancr of injury with Cooper, but he was not injured. given 4 oz Betadine, 4 tablets cephalexin, 3 mL vasopressin,2 mL vancomycin, and 3 Warfarin.
Luna-No treatment needed
Woof- no asthma attacks and No worsening asthma
Lucky- anxiety improved! No attacks
Ace- Ate and drank both meals. Fever decreased. 1 Clindamycin, 1 Prednisone, 1 ibuprofen, 1 mL penicillin
Rex- no treatment needed
Ginger- temp increases by 1.5 degrees, no meds needed
Ollie- No treatment required
Stella-Has headaches, no agitation from tail, wound unchanged, 4 ibuprofen and 2 ML neosporin given
Percy-No treatment needed
Copper- no headaches, no meds needed
Bailey- No treatment needed
Shadow- no treatment needed
Snowy- Stitches out, R leg infection heals! given 2 mL neosporin and no longer needs cephalexin
Bear- moderate blood in stool, no healing yet, he did not die or develop further complications. Fever unchanged. Given 1 ibuprofen, 1 metronidazole, 1 tinidazole, 300 mL fluids

Okay so Steel’s blood clot is officially the elephant in the room that I can no longer ignore. I have had this snake since Oreburgh City. He has beaten sepsis. And he may be a brat, but I will be damned if I let a blood clot take him out after all this.

So I think it’s time for a surgery to get that shit outta here.

But, even though this was a pretty short update, I think I'll have to start with that next time so we can do all of Day 15 in one big go. Because Day 15 is going to be PACKED.

So everyone better gown up and sterilize when the next update hits, because we've got a surgery and some world saving to do. I know which one I'm more worried about.

Users who are viewing this thread