• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Johto Teen Mon The Long Way II (A Soul Silver Nuzlocke)

Thread Description
Stories don't end. They just begin again.

Nessi

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost
Noooo that´s how slips lost her eye! D: Poor baby

Alex_Nidas

I'm lazy and I'm proud
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Sightings of them in the wild are rare, as they prefer to stay indoors with their art tablet and little siblings.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Page_59.png
Noooo that´s how slips lost her eye! D: Poor baby

Yeah, I always knew I wanted Slips to have this kind of scaring, but when I actually sat down to write Falkner's gym, I realized how perfect it would be. She's definitely stronger because of it, but still very D:

Guess who's back! It me!

Yeah, I coulda rushed out a half hearted page last week, but I really wanted to put in the time and effort once I was actually motivated, and not just sitting in a pile of half baked artistic ideas. And I think it worked well, there's some genuinely great panels in this page, at least to me. And, some more foreshadowing, cause y'all can't get enough of that :yay:

We'll be back again next time, in Azalea proper.

Nessi

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost
God I love the Team. Your Character writing really has improved immensly!

Alex_Nidas

I'm lazy and I'm proud
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Sightings of them in the wild are rare, as they prefer to stay indoors with their art tablet and little siblings.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Page_60.PNG
God I love the Team. Your Character writing really has improved immensly!

This is honestly one of the best things I've heard all week, thank you :yay:

Yeaaaaah pretty bog standard stuff for Johto, but that's the fun of it all. I really enjoy how this page turned out visually, it's just been a vibrant past few pages. Next week is the Slowpoke Well, and, well...you'll see ;)

Users who are viewing this thread