• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Kanto General Mon The Fire Within: Pokemon FireRed Nuzlocke

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
Just a regular nuzlocke, following the adventures of a regular boy... Who doesn't want to battle for some reason.
OP
SnowyUmbreon

SnowyUmbreon

Hex Maniac
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
When left alone, this solitary creature spends hours reading stories and playing video games. She spends an unhealthy amount of time on the computer.
the_fire_within__firered_nuzlocke__page_56_by_xsnowshadowx_df5f4tn-fullview.png

DONATELLO'S HERE AND HE'S GOT HIS TOXEL ATTIRE ON
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SCENE, I WROTE IT IN LAST MINUTE BUT I'M SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED.

Lotus from Hypoxia by @Polymori
Danny from Sunlocke by @TheTRUEgge
Hakkan from Undertow by @Riboo
Tero from Flame of Mystery by @Anike469

OP
SnowyUmbreon

SnowyUmbreon

Hex Maniac
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
When left alone, this solitary creature spends hours reading stories and playing video games. She spends an unhealthy amount of time on the computer.
the_fire_within__firered_nuzlocke__page_57_by_xsnowshadowx_df5f4tu-fullview.png

SUNSET PAGES MY BELOVED.

IDK if anyone noticed, but I LOVE doing parallel panels to show my improvement... The 2nd panel in row 2 is a redraw of Donatello's first introduction. I really wanted to showcase the changes I made to his design, as well as my own improvements. After all, it's been 3 and a half years since Donatello was first introduced. I actually aged him up quite a bit from his original appearance. He was originally meant to be 17, but he's now 20. He's. He's aged alongside the comic, lmao

Look at that family resemblance between Herc and Hera.

OP
SnowyUmbreon

SnowyUmbreon

Hex Maniac
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
the_fire_within__firered_nuzlocke__page_58_by_xsnowshadowx_df6tbs6-fullview.png

A happy reunion!!! <3

Now Hercules can stop being a big angry jerk!

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Oooooof, didn't see it coming that she left willingly. Poor Herc...

OP
SnowyUmbreon

SnowyUmbreon

Hex Maniac
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Oooooof, didn't see it coming that she left willingly. Poor Herc...
Poor Herc...

the_fire_within__firered_nuzlocke__page_60_by_xsnowshadowx_df8laea-fullview.png

Here come the waterworks...

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Okay, this is incredibly sad- but can we talk about how Donatello didn't even flinch at Herc's attack?? Like damn that is some real faith he's got in Hera to protect him!

OP
SnowyUmbreon

SnowyUmbreon

Hex Maniac
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Okay, this is incredibly sad- but can we talk about how Donatello didn't even flinch at Herc's attack?? Like damn that is some real faith he's got in Hera to protect him!
Glad you noticed that!!! Donatello has a lot of trust and faith in his Pokemon. That's going to be important. :)

the_fire_within__firered_nuzlocke__page_61_by_xsnowshadowx_df9gynu-fullview.png

Yowchee, someone's got ~emotional trauma~!

Cameos:
Owen from Flower by @mike-princeofstars
Icarus from Deadly Syns by @SysterSyn

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Ahhhh Herc yelling about how Hera won't get a choice with humans but then goes on to attempt to take away her choice is so incredibly compelling but also 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

OP
SnowyUmbreon

SnowyUmbreon

Hex Maniac
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Ahhhh Herc yelling about how Hera won't get a choice with humans but then goes on to attempt to take away her choice is so incredibly compelling but also 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
YES. THIS.

the_fire_within__firered_nuzlocke__page_62_by_xsnowshadowx_dfae4uk-fullview.png

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type