• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • 🎊🎊🎊 Happy Nuzyear! The 11th annual Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza has closed, but you can find the user promotionals HERE and the final results HERE Go read all about these cool runs!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia The Big Red Button Mafia

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
I just came in to see 4 messages

as the one being voted right now I'm gonna ask that y'all don't end early, until I give up at least

I'll do some counterarguments later, a bit occupied (thanks other maf game)

aegagrusScholarship

Problems and Issues Haver
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon craves attention and recognition, but becomes an absolute mess if given either. Often seen starting multiple projects and finishing none.
yeah fair enough i am absolutely willing to see counterarguments i am in a horrible state of mind rn dont actually end the game

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
Yeah if y’all want to keep discussing that’s cool w/ me

Cirr

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
okay yes i promised counterarguments.

now then:

aeg - idk how aeg plays as either village or mafia, honestly, but i'd like to think that the flurry of activity implies that they're village?

cal - the only real thing they've got going for them iirc that "hard clears" them is being the lynch vote for egge (i think?), but at the same time that might have been to cement the villageness of cal

points against me - as i pointed out last phase, during the phase where egge was lynched i was perfectly fine with lynching either aeg or egge, but unfortunately i was actually asleep when everyone else decided to lynch egge? so that's somehow a point against me even though i did bring up lynching egge

so idk

from my perspective i think cal is more likely to be mafia than aeg

so... i think that means i have to convince aeg?

hmm

i'd like to put down a vote: cal for now and wait for arguments/counterarguments

SweatingCalendar

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
cal - the only real thing they've got going for them iirc that "hard clears" them is being the lynch vote for egge (i think?), but at the same time that might have been to cement the villageness of ca

I also pushed a lynch on Tails, these don’t hard clear me, but like, if I was mafia why would I kill Akane, who has been defending me all game? Why would I kill Anemone, who thought I was village in their scumhunt? Why would I leave Aeg alive for so long when all game they’ve been pushing to lynch me? Why would I leave you alive considering you’ve been pushing to lynch me? I understand that the goal of the mafia is to play mind games but, like, if I was the maf then I did a p horrible job considering I could’ve just kept Akane alive & won the game outright seeing that he wanted to kill you 2 over me

The thing that’s pushing me to think it’s you over Aeg is that villagers in this game have had a common trend of voting themselves to either get a lynch off or to validate their reads. Aeg has done this twice on D3 & D4 (I might be getting my day phases mixed up but I believe those were the phases). The constant sus on them as well makes me think they are like me, a red herring meant to distract village

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon craves attention and recognition, but becomes an absolute mess if given either. Often seen starting multiple projects and finishing none.
cal’s biggest thing is that he started the tails vote. this was during a time when akane v overkill was a massive distraction. that is the biggest thing going for him.

both of you agree you’re probably lynch bait. ok.

cirr, you say you have to convince me and then… don’t say anything after ? ok

calendar, refuting some your points:
>why would kill akane, who’s defending you all game— that’s the thing. he’s cleared. as village. we know his defense is a village opinion
>why would you kill ane— same thing. known, hard cleared village viewpoint now
>why me alive? i’ve been consistently sussed. i’m just as lynchbait as you two are.
>why cirr alive? that… other than “cirr is cirr”, i dunno. we’ve been tryin to lynch cirr though and most people skipped over cal for last phase, so it could be a ballsy play.

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
cirr, thoughts on the tails lynch then ? you’ve mostly been talking about the egge lynch. the thing is that the biggest thing going for cal is the tails lynch, not the egge lynch. any rebuttals on that side?

Cirr

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
well i guess you convinced me?

vote: aeg (idk what you were expecting)

...... looking back cal did vote that at a time when he didn't need to (though it might just be that he wasn't expecting a bandwagon)

also i get to throw votes around wildly since there isn't a diabolist in this game unlike the other silly game

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
what does this mean wdym i convinced you help

Cirr

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
you convinced me that cal is village.

therefore you must be maf.

...... what? it's 2/1, one of you is maf

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
i started the egge lynch and pivoted pretty fricken hard to tails as soon as it was brought up
i have also been writing more words for this game than i did for my end of term geography essay

Cirr

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
okay so then it's obviously cal?

vote: cal

SweatingCalendar

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
How is it obviously me? If it was me I would’ve kept Akane alive to just win the game outright since he thought I was more village than the both of you

Cirr

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
well, it's one of you, so there

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
ok uhh
my vote is currently on cirr. i am much more suspicious of cirr’s non-defenses so far. cirr, if you’re village please defend yourself because i am absolutely willing to switch my vote if need be but i sure won’t do that without a defense.
also, calendar, reads on my rebuttals of your points? prolly will help get us more info.

SweatingCalendar

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
What is this game right now lmao

Cirr

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
there's not much for me to defend simply because it's not that i'm "more mafia" to you, it's that cal is "more village" to you

how am i supposed to make up explanations for mafia plays

i've defended all the things that i've done in this game that may seem suspicious already, as far as i can tell

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
so basically source: just trust me bro

okay, how about the fact you consistently defended both mafia players? and the fact that during the egge lynch, you decided i was a better target out of the two lynches you wanted? i can believe you fell asleep before changing your vote but why did you want to lynch me first instead when a lot of suspicion was put on egge during that day (alongside the, at the time, current vote).

SweatingCalendar

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
also, calendar, reads on my rebuttals of your points? prolly will help get us more info.

My rebuttal is that if I’m maf I would’ve just kept Akane alive since they would be against lynching me & I would win the game outright. Killing Akane if I’m maf doesn’t make sense

Users who are viewing this thread