• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • 🎊🎊🎊 Happy Nuzyear! The 11th annual Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza has closed, but you can find the user promotionals HERE and the final results HERE Go read all about these cool runs!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia The Big Red Button Mafia

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

aegagrusScholarship

Problems and Issues Haver
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon craves attention and recognition, but becomes an absolute mess if given either. Often seen starting multiple projects and finishing none.
actually yeah—
unvote: cirr

Akane

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon rarely does anything useful. He has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
So I've been reading D2 again and Aeg first thing he does is voting Egge and then gives Egge and Tails mafia reads. Well, that really fucked with my head. Now I'm not sure lol

No lynch btw

Akane

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon rarely does anything useful. He has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
No actually who cares. I'm going on a school trip and this is so terribly boring.
So let's actually discuss.

Like, Cal, you would never bus two of your teammates right? And you would never defend me so much in order to marinate me right :( ?
No way you're maf right?

Yeah, I'm thinking there's no way you're maf. It has to be Cirr right?

Vote: Cirr

But it could be Aeg too... I mean if you read my post about D3 everything makes sense if it's them, but then you look at D2 and nothing makes sense uhhhh god. Like with the info hidden in D3 I correctly guessed that Rue couldn't be maf but I don't know if my other conclusion is correct as well.
I might post something similar about D2 later maybe.

Akane

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Well, you get the post for D1 and D2 now
- At the start, mostly nothing relevant. Calendar pushed the button and activated the Hammer vote, and Tails sussed him for it, calling it a really scummy action. Egge did say you couldn't blame him for it, which is just true so I don't think that's really relevant.
- Also want to point out that if Calendar is village, then every button pusher is village which, btw, is something I was saying from D1 erdydvrdgdvff. And what did Cirr suggest at the start of D2? Lynching another button pusher. He also proposed the Kitkat lynch which was really bad definitely. We should have lynched Overkill or Aeg and we would have had a much easier game.
- Cirr was pushing for the idea that both me and Overkill were village, which is a weird take actually. Even Tails, and pretty much everybody else thought that one of us was maf, or at least sus. Don't really know what to think about that. Keeping the 50/50 could have been useful for maf though.
- Aeg pointed out that Kitkat was kind of useless as a lynch, but then they voted her anyway. I'll never understand this, but I don't think that's really sus since that's how they play I guess. Tails did say the same thing, but a while later and it's kind of an easy thing to say as maf when everyone had already voted.
- The vote on Egge at the start of the phase, by Aeg. They immediately voted me after that though.
- There's a lot of Aeg sussing both me and Overkill. Could be a confused villager I guess
- Egge's reads: Aeg village, Cirr ???, Calendar sus. Which is to say that both the maf members sussed Cal at some point, and both maf members were lynched by Cal. Both maf members gave Cirr ??? reads mostly. One of Tails' main points was: "why would I clear Akane if I'm maf?", which lines up perfectly with a maf that did not clear their teammates. Cirr wasn't even addressed as a read in Tails' defence. Aeg was sussed actually. Tails never cleared Egge, mostly ??? too.
- Aeg gave Egge and Tails a maf read
- Cirr saying he didn't think Tails was maf, when Tails only had one vote.

My analysis has ended, and Cirr come out as way more sus then everybody else. Cirr makes a decent amount of sense as a maf even D3, trying to deflect the vote away from Egge. He also seems to be defending his teammates.

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
God damnnit I hate this, I feel like I’ve been kept around as lynch bait all game

Akane: Akane connecting Tails & Egg as mafs D2 (liked lynching Egg first to maximize info, then lynch Tails) & was going hard after Egg D3 & well as been postitive force to the discussion overall, if he’s the last maf then bravo, cuz you’ve fooled me

Cirr: Literally impossible to read, biggest thing sus about them is pushing the vote away from Egg D3 (pointing out it’s mylo is the villagiest thing they’ve done so far?)

Aeg: Has been trying to keep me in the discussion & while they never vote for me has pushed to kill me all game, bandwagon votes a ton (tho pressure votes Egg D2 on their own which is interesting), biggest thing going for them is that they’ve posted so many time (otherwise known as their hidden ability: Stream of Consciousness) as well as their push to get themselves lynched two phases in a row (Tho looking back there seems to have been a common trend throughout the whole game, Anemone voted themselves D1, Tails did it too D2, Akane did it D3, & Aeg has done it both D3 & D4. so that’s a bit of a mindfuck). Still leaning more on the village side, they feel too much like a red herring at this point

Overall my reads have remain the same

I might edit this with more thoughts if any come to mind

(So Akane made a post as I was making this one & holy shit I did not read through the thread very well lol. I didn't realize there was that much of a connection between Cirr's behavior & the other mafs)

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon craves attention and recognition, but becomes an absolute mess if given either. Often seen starting multiple projects and finishing none.
akane is . honestly he’s been… trying to village from what i’ve seen? tl;dr i think akane is village

it’s literally just down to cirr and calendar at this point
little more suspicious of cirr due to calendar pointing out that he did join the mafia lynches pretty early ++ he has been sussing me for valid reasons— seems to generate discussion
cirr has been… pushing. unusually much. for cirr. like more opinionated than usual, but it’s still cirr so cirr is cirring. but yeah. been actually putting out more opinions than seems to be usual.

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
it's not me anyway but I guess since based on all of this I'll survive until lylo (annoyingly) I guess I can defend myself there, whatever

shall we move on to night phase then

greenchu

Johto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
o rite nobody ded

phase night

time

you know the drill

greenchu

Johto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In conclusion, the notion that Akane is town is not only wrong but utterly laughable.
fp1t9g37b6b31.jpg

Dead: Akane - Villager

Day 6 - THE FINAL DAY -begins now and will last 48 hours (or less, if you all agree to lock in your votes and end the phase early).

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
w well at least akane is confirmed town wait shit. i am even more suspicious probably
still looking at cirr tbh

SweatingCalendar

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
Why am I still alive I don’t want to decide the game ;_;

I’ll hear Cirr out before putting a vote down

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
SAME @ CALENDAR but yeah

Cirr

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
i was originally more suspicious of aeg but currently leaning toward cal.

maybe that lynch was just a complicated bus? idk

honestly i'm pretty sure part of the reason why i'm kept alive is because i'm an easy lynch anyway, so i'm just here to say that lynching me is wrong :V

SweatingCalendar

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Idk I feel like I’m alive cuz Aeg has been sus of me all game (tho tbf I’ve thrown sus on them too) & that I’m lynch bait

Otherwise I mean, I thought you were gonna defend yourself from the post Akane made last phase but if not then I’ll take the chance that your maf over Aeg at this point (tho if you are the final maf Aeg I’m gonna cry lmao)

Vote: Cirr

If y’all want to keep discussing that’s cool but if not I’m cool ending the phase

Cirr

Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
i looked at akane's points and...

there's nothing i can defend there except for me saying that overkill and akane are village...

because, they are? it was just obvious to me?

obviously i'm not mafia, so whatever

literally every other point there is about other people's reads on me which i can't do anything about

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
oh cool! im the one who decides this lynch i sure do love having village’s hopes and dreams all riding on me. :/
i’ll go back over the thread and see wtf is going on gimme a second

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
ai yi yi yi yi yi yi .

calendar:
I ask that we do not lynch Akane this phase, let them play the game!
did not want to lynch akane, a known villager now, even though getting akane killed woulda been perfectly okay for the mafia tbh.
seems better to button lategame when we’re at mylo/lylo rather than use it D1. Clearing a villager or confirming a maf at that point in the game would be alot more critical than it is now.
also surprisingly wanted to go for button later in the game but, as seen, was the final button presser

@ Rueblie since I don’t think you’ve posted yet
pinged rue, but rue was hilariously suspicious this entire game to the point that ane, who was also basically cleared sussed him and said he was the final possible mafia
Im not gonna vote Kitkat if for any other reason than I’d be an absolute hypocrite for doing so lol
didn't want a kitkat lynch actually despite her not being mafia
But since I’m on the chopping block might as well be spicy

Vote: @ aegagrusScholarship

Whats your take on the button fiasco? You made a summary of it but looking over the post you didn’t give any reads on the matter
voted me for actual reasons

Would like to hear more from Egg as well
pokes egge, but
Cirr is Cirr which is why I like Cirr, keep Cirring Cirr 👍
not defended, but did not sus cirr
Out of everybody I feel the most sus of Tailsimp, I think her vote on Anemone to start this phase feels like a maf trying to take advantage of the fact that Anemone almost got lynched last phase & would look the worst from Eevee’s death

Vote: Tailsimp
interstingly- first one to vote tails. in fact steered discussion entirely elsewhere and towards tails, which... was actually a good fuckin call.

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
uhhhhhhhh cirr stuff. cirr Stuff. thing is calendar's votes have been pretty 'random' when looking back at who was village and who was mafia? no real pattern
while looking at cirr uh
ok first off cirr is weirdly active for cirr? like a little more opinionated than before. i'm not sure how to describe this and this is very much a gut feeling sort of thing.

started the kitkat lynch. wanted the kitkat lynch and didnt want eevee (who is village eevee this time) to lead, which, in hindsight, seems kinda weird.

honestly I'm not quite liking a tails lynch either, I don't think tails is maf, and just like Mon I think both akane and overkill are village
defense of tails
Well we're at 3 votes for overkill I think. I need 3 more.
from akane RIGHT before cirr's second post that day, though.
I'm suddenly getting scum vibes from aeg like, no specific reason, just..
Anyway I think I'd rather a tails lynch after all that since I really don't think akane or overkill are maf as of right now

vote: tails
cirr susses me
and IMMEDIATELY pivots to tails. is this a bus? heck.

hello calendar and akane and egge would you like to give us some explanations thank you :)
i posted a big thing. and these were my suspicions. cirr was pretty adamant on defending 'akane and overkill are both village' earlier
for some odd reason my takeaway from aeg's Post summary is that... cal is suspicious
and goes to the current non-confirmed mafia?
I would honestly rather lynch aeg then egge but again, we still have more time to discuss I guess
wants me over the confirmed mafia
vote: akane

not a big fan of this vote, I'd rather aeg/egge, but I might be wrong so
and then THIS
where they still put up the confirmed maf as a target
okay sure, for now vote: aeg
but when pressed, they go for me

and the split is 5/1 among the alive players i think rue would be more suspicious anyway, so i'm okay with a rue lynch i don't really see why we should lynch you right now, basically
and then in response to me wanting to be lynched already so we can confirm, they.... don't?

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
BRUH. WHAT IS HAPPENING i am not nearly smart enough for this shit man
oh my god what is ahppenign in the other mafia-

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
fufcfkgckit can we end the game can we just end the game. if i get this wrong my morale is gonna take a massive hit and i'm totally gonna be out of it for a while for hackmafia but that's okay

vote: cirr

Users who are viewing this thread