• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Galar Mature Mon The Adventures of Mum! A Pokemon Shield Hardcore(ish) Nuzlocke!

Thread Description
Gloria and Hop never came back from the Slumbering Weald that day. With no way to contact Leon, it's up to Mum to run the gauntlet and save her little girl! (Comic w/ no set update schedule)

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Oooh, I missed that this was updating again! Congrats on the new job, and take all the time you need to put out pages that you're happy with!

DistortionLocke

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Come on, Sonia. Let the woman rest.

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Oh man shopping trip with Sonia, that must've been a wild ride. I'm loving mum's outfit, though! Though I confess I'll miss the gardener look a tad, it's good for going into the weeds of the world.

Ookum Spookums

Scribbler of Doodlez
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 29, 2021
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Prone to fits of doubt and anxious fidgeting, the Spookum is often found hiding in small bodies of water or around corners.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Badge_0-15_Final.png

DistortionLocke

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
That blood stain…😱

Ookum Spookums

Scribbler of Doodlez
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 29, 2021
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Prone to fits of doubt and anxious fidgeting, the Spookum is often found hiding in small bodies of water or around corners.
Ch_2_-1.png

Ugh, it sucks that quality's taking a hit, but this new job's kickin' my ass. Still, I'm determined to try and keep up with this!​

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Oh dang, Juju did not want to be caught, did he. Such strength and determination in one so small. I love these little vignettes of each pokemon capture through the wild area, getting Mum's thoughts on each new friend without spending a bunch of time.

Ookum Spookums

Scribbler of Doodlez
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 29, 2021
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Oh dang, Juju did not want to be caught, did he. Such strength and determination in one so small. I love these little vignettes of each pokemon capture through the wild area, getting Mum's thoughts on each new friend without spending a bunch of time.
I probably could have sat a ball on the ground and let poor Tim trip into it. Not a bright one, that Oddish.

DistortionLocke

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Looks like Tooks has a rival! And Tim’s so cute ☺️!

Users who are viewing this thread