• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
Thread Description
"no" || #2: vs. Tumblrita - 7/09/21

satanicswirlix

Nuzlockes remind me that I don't have friends
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
B̵͎͗e̶͊ͅh̶̩̒ì̸̪n̵̼͐d̸̥̚ ̷̀ͅy̷͎̓o̷͚̊u̶̗̕.̶̻̒
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
it's pronouns-ed "STEEL-ix"
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Fairy
  3. Ghost
  4. Poison
  5. Cute
  6. ???
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon fails at life. When she isn't seen animating 2D breasts for her nuzlocke, she often watches anime, or sucks at video games on Twitch.
0f4Xjjm.png

Started: September 6, 2021

Long story short, I've been feeling a bit low on energy for a while, especially in terms of my art and Pokémon. I'm currently on school holiday right now, so I figured the best way to get back into the swing of things would be to nuzlocke some hacks! After all, it's been months since I've took a break to sit down and play some vidya... (And so far, it seems to be working!)

Anyway, I'm going to be continuing my nuzlocke run of Pokémon Clover v1.2. I was previously nuzlocking the first release of Clover, with the intention to make a comic, but lost all motivation when it was revealed that the old version was incompatible with v1.2. The newest version has been out for a year now, and from what I've seen so far, I can say it's one of the few hacks that I consider to be on par with (translation: superior than) the official Pokémon games.

What is Pokémon Clover, you ask? It's a rom hack of FireRed, taking place in the Fochun region and the Ebin Isles. If you couldn't tell, it was made by /vp/, so expect a lot of shitty memes, references, and offensive humour typically found on 4chan. Look no further than the starters - the one I had was designed after the suicide bomber stereotype, who I later boxed. Don't read this if you're faint-hearted. Despite this, the hack is surprisingly advanced. For example, it has Wonder Trading, Exp. Share, and even a cheat detection system. The hack is also notoriously difficult. An NPC straight out advises you not to nuzlocke it.

There's also a wiki, though this one's incomplete, since the previous one was closed (possibly due to Mantine?)

But, without further ado:

1. Catch the first Pokémon per route.
    • Dupes clause: If you encounter a Pokémon that you've already caught from the same evolutionary line, skip it.
    • Shiny clause: If you encounter a Shiny Pokémon, you can catch it.
    • Just in case the cheat detection system is still janky, no Legendaries or Mythical Pokémon.
  2. If a Pokémon faints, it's considered dead, and must be boxed.
  3. Wonder Trades are allowed.
Part 1: You Are Here
Part 2: One Bird, Two Stones (vs. Tumblrita) (7/09/21)
8NkPUV0.png

Ahh, nothing like the soothing sounds of the GameBoy Advanced, and anons screeching over which generation of Pokémon is the best.

0QL8MlK.png
IbXXCJO.png
4Jq9bZF.png

So, it turns out I last saved in Gadech City (replacement for Pewter City). Not much was missed, except hilarious introductions from Professor Stump, Edgie (your mean rival) and Keksandra (your friendly rival... seriously, if you're going to play this, pick the male trainer).

I didn't want to reset since I had a team saved for me, courtesy of a friend. Another great feature of Pokémon Clover is "New Game +". Once you beat the final boss, you're able to carry over 5 Pokémon to a new game. The Pokémon will be lvl. 5 at their lowest evolution stage, keeping IVs, natures, and abilities. Well, fren did exactly that, and even bred them for the best stats. Anyway, here's the team:

9sJObPv.png
IJZqe8A.png
B6TD6s5.png

My replacement starter, Judd the Bongecko.
#129 Bongecko
Gecko Pokémon
55 / 40 / 45 / 60 / 45 / 10
Its tail can emit a smoke that it gets high from. Other Pokémon and people can also get high from inhaling it too.
I could honestly see this as a real Pokémon, save for the fact that it's based on obnoxious stoner culture.

znJUjxD.png
l2hrzvY.png
L7BuuXe.png

Here's my ace Pokémon, DIO the Diobat!
#281 Diobat
Trickster Pokémon
50 / 75 / 45 / 65 / 45 / 90
Diobat often disguise themselves as humans in order to trick women into stealing their first kiss.
Yep, that's a motherfucking JoJo reference. And another evolutionary line that I could see being real, if they changed parts of it. Hell, I love his design so much, I'm even using it for a Zubat in one of my nuzlockes.

YRyZr3j.png
Ko6BYrq.png
3SKfcsG.png

Meet the obligatory Fairy-type of the team, Legaloli the Chezetta.
#059 Chezetta
Cheez Pizza Pokémon
60 / 40 / 70 / 69 / 70 / 30
Chezetta is very shy and isolates itself from others. When bitten, its temperature rises to 300 degrees.
An innocuous design based on CP (Cheese Pizza). :^)

CMCI41P.png
bEtT5NG.png
UCpaZPV.png

The team BADASS, Scythe the Skeletroll.
#375 Skeletroll
Skeleton Pokémon
50 / 60 / 80 / 60 / 80 / 30
It's often found poking its head out of burial sites to scare tourists. They don't have any friends.
Probably one of my favourite designs in the game, holy shit. Its evolution is even cooler.

X2wIbQh.png
TrnBlbi.png
9N4aRVI.png

And finally, meet Milkshake the Oreon!
#243 Oreon
Good Cookie Pokémon
95 / 60 / 65 / 130 / 65 / 110
Oreon suddenly appeared out of yellow rings on islands. Their numbers are gradually increasing over time.
You should know what this is meant to be parodying, come on.

And as mentioned before, I had an Arabomb on the team, but boxed her since she didn't appeal to me. I regret not picking Ejacasm. ...There's also a Curicrawl and Nauseon that are boxed, too.

Now with that out of the way, let's see what Gadech City has to offer!

b4qpUeX.png
HAPZKbo.png
ZFCNsFV.png

At least I got a free Potion.

z1v3NVw.png
x3Swlnf.png

Ooh, a free Pokémon!

7JoCABX.png
3Z2eHM6.png
YIlF3TE.png

Babius the Blobbos is boxed without hesitation.
#132 Blobbos
Blob Pokémon
42 / 17 / 36 / 15 / 25 / 15
People who live near mountains say that you can hear Blobbos’ cries at night as they try to train hitting rocks.
It's meant to be the stand-in to Ditto, but with an expanded movepool and useless stats. At least it's trying.

PShHQ5l.png
TmXRkkU.png

A Pokémon that doesn't exist in this region.

SrRtvMr.png
gtvtQNT.png

Looks like there's some suspicious characters lurking around. And speaking of...

kldjVVR.png
MWXFabI.png
IyIEtdh.png
dBBHoGk.png

Every nuzlocke run from the early 2010's would like to know your location. D:

0RtmfFL.png
ZWCpRNu.png

Oh christ, not another evil team full of morons.

9aiMdIh.png
TJUaBFe.png
I5XbKfh.png
Us2v5E1.png

For reasons unknown, Team Karma are trying to steal Linux devices from these nerds. I don't remember the plot of Pokémon Clover.

LoGr8T4.png
aloO3nD.png
OSenz9G.png
GucQPVE.png

Also, he keeps making snake puns.

fI1C2mv.png
LwHVekm.png
rc5VQ0G.png
vTNrFZy.png

EZ win. Also, I hate Armando's design.

DPyk9gS.png
Vp0KOIh.png
5AqpxCd.png
8GVVi1v.png

Oh, that's easy: by not having a team consisting of only the same 3 Pokémon. I got a bit wreckless using Judd there.

Bo0MeKA.png
yjqnHdZ.png

Yeah, just wait a sec.

gP6Nu0P.png
ds2vzWi.png
K4qX2LD.png
D8kweQS.png

Given my team, I can say with confidence that this battle will go smoothly.

3DYbjTf.png
i7KMD2X.png
kcfRd3K.png

...AAAAAAAND IT'S GONE! The only thing I'm worried about is his next Pokémon, Dragun. It's a Dragon/Steel type with Fire coverage. If I'm remembering things correctly, he should be weak to Ground, so:

Du4jy6v.png
BHZJYoV.png
OE6OP7g.png
UYTe3Wz.png

As I thought.

TqbjDSu.png
74ES4JW.png
RJ2jrRx.png
9CQbPPr.png

Who knows? Oh, and make sure to talk to all the scientists in the room: you'll be rewarded.

SjPORDC.png
MLrTm8f.png
bj7lI1M.png

As I go to leave, I'm interrupted by Terry A. Davis!

Pklj3Nv.png
JPFg1N4.png
Plgt0ul.png
NVuJUzJ.png

I wonder when this game was written.

Anyway, it turns out most of my team is weak to Rock types! So, time to grind.

C9Luhof.png
AumWEeq.png
DkMOMpx.png
gNcn0Th.png

Bad idea. It turns out Pokémon from New Game + are considered traded, so now they're loafing around. Goddamn it.

nc2DG7N.png
twrjV2K.png
3aGd25y.png
1E3ovHe.png

Double goddamn it. At least he'll make for some trade fodder, but for now, box.
#030 Maymay
Meme Pokémon
50/ 48 / 52 / 37 / 40 / 52
Maymay approaches its prey and keeps making strange faces until its victim faints.
Based off cat videos and rage face memes that businessmen think we're obsessed with. Its cry sounds like a man screaming MEOOOOOOOW into the microphone. Time to face Brock, the rock-solid Pokémon trainer, so this curse can be lifted.

SH8BBDz.png
wM7Bldq.png
n0PyUU7.png
I5xKv0J.png

"But, you probably already knew that."

BBDYokC.png
4584sUB.png
h3mg7Gl.png

This joke pays off, trust me. After ignoring orders, Legaloli one-shots Armando.

wfJD2ts.png
mr9qhpj.png
6yqzM0j.png
IX3xVGi.png

Oh. I forgot 4chan designed the Pokédex.

Zwv1jZE.png

Ten thousand light years away.

PsU4Yx8.png
DQt5BrX.png
ooY907u.png
6E1wxqV.png

There's that famous Brock speech we all know and love!

3A2lgjD.png
XuOcfo6.png
raXI9oV.png
rQnD34b.png

Judd refuses to cooperate, and he's somehow being outsped by Lanshil.

With his weakness to Rock types, there's a possibility things could go badly.

pDL1mV4.png
22whNkA.png
CHuMJxC.png

Motherfugger managed to live though. :DDDDDD Brock's next Pokémon, Ballace, has a Steel type move, so to avoid any risks:

G9UPHK2.png
rf1x1cA.png
WYRvumv.png
7xQLITV.png

Like everyone else on my team, Scythe continues to ignore orders, because apparently my friendship is less worthy than a piece of plastic. Ungrateful bitch. She manages to land a critical hit with Astonish, then finishes him off with Bone Club.

Next up is Chompest, a Rock/Dark type. I'm going to rely on Legaloli for this one, as Chompest has low Special Defense. Additionally, its Intimidate ability won't mean shit.

bngxPGw.png
HCFskER.png
pARo5v8.png

Damn. Not sure if I really want to risk this.

4CHrFtE.png
k18COMl.png
e28rgOD.png
ZKktPRS.png

Of course Brock used a Potion, but we did it!

B1hILlk.png
b5mBhqz.png
NyOEdeZ.png
6YxCirM.png

Hooray for being nude!

dUZViSB.png
qq0mGl0.png
1lr9zzy.png
sqHEMwp.png

This might come in handy once I reach Mt. Moot. I leave Brock to stand on his asteroid in space.

HPDPvBN.png
F6LH0pf.png
BqSaqfY.png

...Maybe.

cxkCT22.png
4xYnNNd.png
3uU1nhi.png

>we
Anyway, now that I finally have a Gym Badge, it's time to abuse one of my favourite features: Wonder Trading!

f11VPh5.png
zDVJRpR.png

Oh god, not this thing...

jTtjPH0.png
PqFaBgx.png
fC3pAxb.png

Sappy earns a temporary spot as the 6th teammate, until I can find someone better!
#187 Sapleaf
Sapling Pokémon
50 / 60 / 45 / 65 / 40 / 75
Sapleaf love sunbathing in open fields, ignoring their elders' advice about the dangers of sunbathing too long…
The concept behind this evolutionary line is that it goes from a Grass > Fire > Ghost type. I'm sure you can figure out what happens. :)

tjNR3aC.png

Tune in next time, where we'll be looking for Moon Stones in Mt. Moot, and hopefully fighting Tumblrita! ...Her ace is Lvl. 20, meaning my teammates are going to start disobeying again soon. :')

Last edited:
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 3, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Ice
  2. Poison
I salute you for not having a Motherfuck clause and wish you luck with you run.

(small question if you don't mind: Why wasn't Ejacasm picked? Water/Poison is a pretty good type combo at it gets recovery like most mons in clover.

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
Another Clover run. I admire your bravery in attempting this, as it is ridiculously hard. I admit that I couldn't beat one specific boss in this game, and that wasn't a Nuzlocke.

Clockenstein

starfinder
🌱Featurer
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
~/forums/nuzf/users/c/clockenstein/data/public/
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Fatal kernel error: 'DEX_BASIC' not found.
But why would an entire geological landmark be named after a literally who, anyway? Seriously, every time I ask around about this "moot" person, all I get is a blank stare and a "who?" Doesn't add up.

In all seriousness, you have no clue how bad I want someone to finally Nuzlocke this wild ride all the way to the end here, because people making excuses for Motherfuck and everything else on YouTube really was getting boring as shit. If you have the time, consider savestating or making a copied save for that cheat ending too.

satanicswirlix

Nuzlockes remind me that I don't have friends
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
B̵͎͗e̶͊ͅh̶̩̒ì̸̪n̵̼͐d̸̥̚ ̷̀ͅy̷͎̓o̷͚̊u̶̗̕.̶̻̒
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
it's pronouns-ed "STEEL-ix"
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Fairy
  3. Ghost
  4. Poison
  5. Cute
  6. ???
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon fails at life. When she isn't seen animating 2D breasts for her nuzlocke, she often watches anime, or sucks at video games on Twitch.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aaaand we're back! Not even a full day later, because this hack is damn fun!

If you can't tell, this is my first time doing a screenshot run. I spammed the F12 key every time something funny or notable happened, and ended up taking nearly 300 screenshots... Whoops.

Obviously, they won't all be shown here.

I salute you for not having a Motherfuck clause and wish you luck with you run.

(small question if you don't mind: Why wasn't Ejacasm picked? Water/Poison is a pretty good type combo at it gets recovery like most mons in clover.
Thanks! I have a plan for Fucking L. Jackson, hopefully it'll go smoothly.
This was months ago - I'm pretty sure since none of the Fochun starters appealed to me, I just went with the one I thought would be the most annoying to face in battle. The less Pokémon with Explosion STAB, the better.

Another Clover run. I admire your bravery in attempting this, as it is ridiculously hard. I admit that I couldn't beat one specific boss in this game, and that wasn't a Nuzlocke.
Thank you! I didn't want my friend's hard work to go in vain. What boss was it?

But why would an entire geological landmark be named after a literally who, anyway? Seriously, every time I ask around about this "moot" person, all I get is a blank stare and a "who?" Doesn't add up.

In all seriousness, you have no clue how bad I want someone to finally Nuzlocke this wild ride all the way to the end here, because people making excuses for Motherfuck and everything else on YouTube really was getting boring as shit. If you have the time, consider savestating or making a copied save for that cheat ending too.
Whoever this "moot" character is, he sounds like a nobody tbh.

I always considered the Motherfuck Clause to be cheating - especially in my case, with an OP as fuck team. You get what you signed up for. ;) @SnackyTheSylph finished a Clover run without any excuses. Also, save states are my primary way of saving since I'm lazy (and forget to screenshot sometimes).
I ended up boxing Sappy, for the sake of evolving Curicrawl:

n92qgRF.png
8eOtjim.png
JovPq94.png

Why bother grinding the shitty early bugmon? Because my dear friend has informed me about a certain trade I’m able to make in Gadech City.

CUh6Ro2.png
48xiKsp.png
Gf3njNl.png

Crocker may look underwhelming, but her final evolution is just the cutest! Turns out she’s a Water type too, which will be useful for a certain scene in Actuvit City.

3M1WGkH.png
mWJRG7l.png
5v41GPI.png

Welcome to the team, little buddy!
#099 Praunch
Prawn Pokémon
30 / 70 / 70 / 40 / 25 / 60
Praunch usually dive to the seafloor where it can break rock formations with its tail to find food.
It’s a good thing I didn’t trade Curicrawl away. If you couldn’t tell by his nickname, he was next on the chopping block.

I just wish I knew about this trade earlier, would’ve made the Brock fight less challenging. But oh well. At least there hasn’t been any causalities (yet).

Back to training on Route 3.

TgwssDZ.png
WuNUsyl.png

Here’s two Pokémon that I would’ve loved to have on the team: Pikotton and Pixila. Either would’ve matched perfectly with Oreon.

Scythe was the first teammate to hit the Level Cap after some further training. Goddamn it…

tswkwaR.png
f6rBF5T.png
kH3JrW9.png

Though it’ll be useful for him, DIO learned a meme move, and… what the fuck?

Q81kuYh.png
N48D5cT.png
tYam7Qc.png
uZvsJEP.png
1pt2dT7.png
jhA266h.png

I can only see the future NPCs I meet getting better after this.

aZuL7r3.png

I feel the exact same way.

W8UJKlt.png
6Zd1rOK.png
NdVVr19.png
P5ahe6L.png
oV107eW.png

Thief is one of the most useful moves in Pokémon Clover. It’s advisable to use the move whenever you encounter Merchants, as it’s the only way to get the Amulet Coin.

...Welp, I’ve just been informed that Thief no longer works on any notable trainers (e.g. Edgie, Gym Leaders, and Team Karma). So don’t bother using it if you intend to steal their items. :/

v1MYePO.png
oFIxgFi.png
5IVbhMr.png

Just like in Part 1!

kiJNzLa.png
RX7h25e.png
Qh6BO1f.png
LRXG4I9.png
Xkmb5nO.png

I’m not sure why I bought Ripoff, but who knows? Maybe she’ll end up being useful later on.
#041 Troubait
Bait Pokémon
45 / 50 / 50 / 40 / 60 / 45
This Pokémon feeds off attention. If it receives too much, it’ll grow twice its size.
Her species is based off the “this is bait” fish. And considering she shares the same acquisition method of FRLG Magikarp… es gud pun.

Which reminds me:

305AoWk.png
eIh2QMx.png

Gotta stock up on Pokéballs and Potions before entering a cave area!

n0PM5aP.png
ikVmVVj.png
J3NkhhO.png

Enter Mt. Moot (no, that isn't a typo).

I don't plan on using Rare Candies for this hack, considering that's how the infamous cheat-detection system works. Speaking of cheats, if anyone's wondering how I'm levelling up my team so quickly, friend hacked the hack to make a functional 255 version. Hackception. This was all tested first, so I shouldn't get soft-locked at the end.

Let's see what our first encounter is!

B06j5dH.png
kPB60Do.png
MhWla6o.png

le sigh.
#034 Armando
Arm Pokémon
45 / 80 / 43 / 20 / 33 / 70
Armando fight each other every day to improve their skills. The leader is the biggest and strongest.
I know most of the Clovermon were designed to not be taken seriously (it really shows in Mt. Moot, holy fug there are some deranged mons here), but I'm really not a fan of this one. It's basically if the Machop line was as grotesque as people made it out to be.

08tpnU6.png
Mnxg6bj.png
MltyuPw.png
ealaTxz.png
S4KMJPT.png
MGtO6Em.png

Very glad I picked the male trainer now. One has to wonder if there'd be any dialogue changes.

sy4vt4G.png
suSaYew.png

On the next floor, I caught a Ballacle!
#192 Ballacle
Basketball Pokémon
62 / 52 / 65 / 40 / 56 / 75
Ballacle often encourages other Pokémon to come on and slam. It is very welcoming of others to its jam.
This line improves the ugly Binacle (Barbaracle is great and I'm sick of people pretending it's not) by referencing Space Jam. A classic movie that was later sodomised by Hollywood, as most are, catching Sequelitis.

tfdATTz.png
DL1cMNW.png

I've played through the start of Clover multiple times, and I'm still always caught off guard by that dialogue. This time around, I'm also going through the effort of examining every rock, to see if it has mushrooms or Moon Stones. It's important (source: dude trust me™).

Swy9sqG.png
sC1nSUF.png

In case nobody cared enough to look it up, Moot was the former founder of 4chan, before it turned into the politicised cesspool that it is today. I don't blame him for leaving.

yp8Kzfw.png
iUP5j28.png
DjMgrik.png
NSltXvE.png

At least we got the nuzlocke challenge (and a great hack) out of it.

H8ZKYYt.png
Gm6YIgy.png

Unown-Pokemon-Go.png

It's time to move on.

SNT31I6.png
lmdd15v.png
0QVXF8p.png
epjE2o6.png
SLi4kWb.png

Ohhh my god. Ohhh ,y god. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh THERE IT IS THERE IT IS. THERE IT IS. OH MY GOD. EAYEAYEYAYEAHEYAHEY EYAEAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAS. I FOOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. YEAH. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I FOUNDI IT FINALLY!!!!! YEAH!!!!! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD I FINALLY FOUND IT. OH MY GODO. HOH MY GOD. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. TAKE A LOOK AT HTIS EVERBODY. A LIVE WARUDIO IN MY CLOVER VERSION. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. I FINALLY GOT IT. OH MY GOD my heart is beating 100 miles per hour. i was listening to my favorite band once again. Sum 41. No Reason. Live in Ontario 2005. after 25968 rock clicks I HAVE FINALLY GOT IT OH My god corre al gol, lo va a patear yyyy GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL!!!!!……QUE GOLAZOOOOO!!!! *churns butter very quickly*

tReJSnd.png
3SJlyBV.png
0yUf8Bl.png

Note the type change - he's no longer Dark / Flying.
#282 Warudio
The World Pokémon
80 / 105 / 80 / 85 / 80 / 120
Warudio has the power to stop time for short periods, making the opponent useless.
There's a reason Diobat are only found in the late game. And that's because much like his human counterpart, he's broken!

And for our final encounter of Mt. Moot:

UXjE5Vf.png
TSu4JAS.png
aDIhR2u.png

Yeah, no.
#039 Furnazi
Furnace Pokémon
35 / 40 / 100 / 80 / 75 / 20
Furnazi stacks all its food in its big mouth, and burns it to get nutrients. They are always angry.
Shitty concept aside, I don't really have any use for a third Fire-type on the team.

Yle2FnI.png
bbKMfqj.png
XuVZf9k.png
aukI0b0.png

I'll have you know I haven't tried that since I was a kid!

WI8zx6u.png
2Eg778A.png

QTYW2u8.png

Thanks to the power of stone evolutions, we now have two incredibly broken, endgame Pokémon in the party.

wKCZuoW.png
iSSbgCX.png
HZDHqcy.png

#378 Goryannus
>Gory Anus Pokémon
90 / 130 / 85 / 35 / 85 / 105
It is filled with hatred for never finding a true friend. It's said to still have a good heart, however.

Needless to say, I'm excited to use these two. They were great, even pre-evolved.

ss63Ep5.png
6wD7tzU.png
nsgjIMh.png
ErRbFjk.png
nYL0z1W.png
6db49RW.png

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

vxAQpSk.png
vMAEEbY.png
qhHlzHZ.png

My options were between a triceratops or a sabretooth tiger. It's obvious who I was going to pick.

5cSHtfA.png
x6yfNig.png
qw1oprp.png
CKxWToi.png
iqld5sx.png

Thanks, I guess. (But also srsly thanks, the toxic raptor is ebin.)

Some more walking later, and I end up bumping into Keksandra! The friendly rival, and only reason I'm playing as the male protagonist. Otherwise, you'd end up with a generic rival in Viol.

DU1RTfX.png
4RZfy4E.png
PFZ6goS.png
MCPVKDw.png
1qGk8kz.png

Oh, alright...

4vV1v7M.png
hxxvPsD.png
xcngqYk.png
wZ3JneV.png
paIVTCn.png

>DIO is loafing around!
I'm not even mad, that's in character.

Thanks to his stand, DIO was easily able to kick Keksandra's ass.

vdUApcY.png
gsu7nsS.png
5TogYKp.png

e7tAmZo.png
VmFbFVy.png
KMdNVfa.png

Seems like there aren't many options for new catches in this route. Most of the Pokémon here have already been registered to my Pokédex.

lhLBMUr.png
dBcHIxm.png
bw4lDvl.png

Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
#055 Spanke
Slap Pokémon
80 / 91 / 73 / 16 / 34 / 42
Spanke uses its hand to communicate with others. If threatened it will spank the enemy repeatedly.
Pretty goofy design for this hack, but I'm not complaining.

WItMCpc.png
dktRzAV.png
hBYtGyc.png
PZspefR.png
iL5PglB.png

Now that you mentioned that, I can't unsee it. Also, who put me in this game?!

gXCeUqe.png

Finally in Actuvit City - home of the average Twitter user.

GrHISGz.png
SHnv6tD.png
CC54671.png
BpwLMTv.png
shAJGEc.png

Upon trying to exit, you'll be dragged back by a lifter. At least the roadblocks in this game are amusing.

c5NE8gF.png
bFZ8lHX.png

OH FUCK NO
I'm unfortunate enough to know what this is referencing, but here's the local Move Reminder. He'll be important for later.

0iLJs1Z.png

zKkvlsp.png

Vdm9Z79.png

z0Be1oN.png

dHegc6z.png

ZbiQa2g.png
xqO8jiV.png
wI8KQDY.png
JD254u1.png
daXSJK1.png
ngu226V.png

If you don't know what this is referencing, you're in for a treat.

qbdDoCl.png
paiaXvx.png
KUp97kG.png
QZPo17X.png
kpbpTHS.png
7lBjVYF.png

The trick is to have a Water type (or someone who knows a move) on your party.

0WgY0ln.png
C5Xmkpm.png
yinwkCB.png

She has a point. Also, I just realised that the text colour is different, depending on the trainer's gender.

LD9jQKE.png
b54Og9H.png

wot

EtPm5nD.png
nOAuhK7.png

Before taking on the gym, another Wonder Trade was made. The more Badges you earn, the less time you have to wait before performing another one.

bzAmSPW.png
ED3wIwF.png
x174bcH.png

Flaa
#295 Flaa
Rider Pokémon
40 / 55 / 70 / 35 / 60 / 85
Flaa is a very emotional Pokémon. For every moment of intense passion, it crashes down into doubt.
Isn't she adorable? But of course she gains the Fighting-type later on. She's based on Kamen Rider.

mySrWRn.png
nwkdG6W.png

But now, it's time to take on Tumblrita, the Gym Leader who specialises in Water-type Pokémon.

EE8iMTF.png
FDG8FvS.png

Playing through this feels like a blast in the past, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think it was funny.

A7FmB9e.png
5hMyatc.png
kVNc0Uw.png

Aren't you like, 8?

7jNvXyi.png
kjWw3wU.png
n7KP03I.png
kLA5pNG.png
J2Wft6y.png
WSDqp8N.png
3K88ddl.png
IewnJ42.png
nFhVWIr.png

If you're wondering why I'm leading with Legaloli (a Fire-type) it's because she has her Hidden Ability, Water Absorb. So if she doesn't disobey too many times, this battle should be a piece of cake!

Ax2KqG9.png

A

4b21Zk2.png

PIECE

Os6I2vH.png

OF

AeWAsZv.png

CAKE.

Tumblrita eventually swaps out Fishnism for its evolution, Sjwhale. As it's a strong Water/Psychic type, I send out someone who's immune.

vEITv9f.png
outKdx1.png
YScvCJY.png

DIO steals a Sitrus Berry, and manages to K.O. her.

ksxvDQD.png
L6OriUQ.png
m02373t.png

This bird may just look like some religious guy's plain bird OC, but she's actually very capable. She's able to crit everything with her held Bible item and Super Luck ability. All in all, very threatening.

Luckily, we have a heavy-hitter with Rock Tomb.

...Rats, I just remembered Caroline is a Ground/Flying type (it's just like a Volkner situation, except she doesn't know any Water types and is only there to counter you...), so Rock Tomb will only do neutral damage to her. Plus, she has Pursuit, which-

tDbpxbs.png
rxoYCI8.png

-which hits very hard, thanks to the current circumstances.

Scythe was doomed as soon as I sent her in. I was foolish to forget that no shit, the AI would use its only super-effective move when I swapped out. And all nuzlockers know how evil Pursuit is. This death actually hurt me. I loved Scythe, and had high hopes that the badass known as Goryannus would make it far.

zTpNlm2.png

Milkshake finishes off Caroline before she can make anymore critical hits.

oFIOMs9.png
aUOJuHf.png
nwOccJq.png

(sighs)

OPT1AK0.png
VQmEGte.png
kiGxVwd.png

Looks like Legaloli wasn't so useful after all. Frozen pizza sucks, man.

H0fanSD.png
i0JByys.png
BGIXtZO.png
QGS0Z30.png
HlhSRCE.png

j8fGcDQ.jpg

qvRxdIw.png
sIlpTnd.png
tsDBlYv.png
X9pouO4.png
lebLh6f.png
l5QY9Za.png
8nrYMsw.png
UdQjVDf.png

After having to apologise to Tumblrita, despite her killing my Pokémon, she gives me the Justice Badge and the TM for Water Pulse.

qPoXdT0.png
cNenk2u.png

BUT AT WHAT COST?!
One of my strongest teammates is gone! Also, I still don't know you.

jmgX4c5.png
f7OxUok.png

Back at the PMC, I make a Wonder Trade.
#018 Larvades
Probe Pokémon
35 / 30 / 35 / 55 / 50 / 55
Larvades are found in forests leeching off the energy of Pokémon. They also absorb nutrients from trees.
In exchange for an amputated penis, I receive a little bug with big potential.

iy5WGCH.png
mdGu0Xl.png
koiuPzh.png

R.I.P. Scythe the Goryannus
(Lvl. 5 - 22)

w5rm58C.png
NcGRDTG.png

And this brings our death count to 1, badge count 2! Who will be our next victim teammate? Find out next time, I can't decide lul.

WBE1gS9.png

Last edited:

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
For some reason, I got stuck at Lil' Bro in the Karma Base at Beehive City. I don't know why. It was a few years ago though, maybe I should get the newest version. What exactly did you do to the game in order to make you overlevel so quickly. I want to do that to my copy. Also, based trans NPC. She's totally right.

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 3, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Ice
  2. Poison
ksxvDQD.png
L6OriUQ.png
m02373t.png

This bird may just look like some religious guy's plain bird OC, but she's actually very capable. She's able to crit everything with her held Bible item and Super Luck ability. All in all, very threatening.
Very True. Fun Fact: Someone managed to beat the game with just a Caroline (and some of the Postgame) using NG+ (it wasn't a nuzlocke, obviously but still).
Screenshot_20210530-022137_John_GBAC.jpg

AoiSora19S

Blue Haired Idiot
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Steel
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
Generally inept with most things. How he's still alive is truly one of the world's greatest mysteries ...
o.O;; dammit, woman! do you know how long it took to create that insanely badass bony behemoth in my game?! IT TOOK WEE-^^; you're fine, IV breeding is actually piss easy in Clover, it took less than half an hour (<_<;; wish the actual games made it that easy ... or at least had a Grindhaus Ranch equivalent, o_o;; that place even checks the IV's of eggs!). ._.;; but damn, there goes a great counter to Guy, the next leader ...

o3o hey, whoever the hell is reading my rambling, im the dumbass responsible for this. i even made the very same "easy mode" she's using. i call it a 255 version since the exp and catch rates were raised to that. ^^; obviously, this doesn't affect the game's difficulty, it's only an easy mode in terms of grinding and catching

Users who are viewing this thread