• Episode Two of The Writer's Locke season two is here! In it we continue our storylocke reads and discuss the topic of fantasy vs realism in portraying pokemon. Then, we have a very special message from a sponsor in Johto!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Hoenn Teen Mon Super Luck: An Alpha Sapphire Nuzlocke

Thread Description
A nuzlocke where only good luck happens always :)

KumaTeddi

Extraordinarily Average
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 21, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???

"Each star in the sky is another opportunity, every wish can be granted. But only with time, work, and a little bit of luck..."

< deviantart <> twitter >

RULES
  • If a pokemon faints, it is dead and must be perma-boxed​
  • You may only catch the first pokemon encountered in each area​
  • Set Mode​
  • 10 Healing Items in inventory at all times (This excludes berries)​
  • Limit of 11 pokemon in a party (6 in party 5 in reserves) further use of the BOX system is prohibited​
  • When entering a gym you cannot leave until you win or wipe​
  • If starter dies the run is ended​

ARCHIVE
CHAPTER 1 - [Begin Again]
Page 1 //

Hey all! I'm Teddi and this is my new spin on my old nuzlocke! Looking forward to sharing this with you all, thanks for stopping by!​

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Ohhh the art for this is really great! I like all your designs, and your backgrounds (especially that starry sky) are fantastic! I also really love that smooth transition you made to the present day. I am big 👀 at seeing more!

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Hiya Teddi!
SO excited that you are starting a new series!
Good luck on the run and god speed on the comic!

Lol at first I thought this is a gijinka run starring wingull

Snow Studios

chaos- just chaos
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/her and They/them
Pokémon Type
Water
This looks awesome! I love your character designs and Avery has already stolen my heart 🥺

Waweezer

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
Ground, Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
New comic? Cute artstyle? I'm in. I like your (presumed) main character's design.

bumblebee

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 13, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/her/hers
Pokémon Type
Water, Flying
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon flits from new idea to new idea, never able to settle down.
!!!!! The art style is so gorgeous, I love the little details you have like the starry sky and the little pinpricks of light in their eyes. I also am 👀 at the little detail of Ave now wearing the blue stone necklace that the parent had

KumaTeddi

Extraordinarily Average
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 21, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Ghost, ???
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey All thanks for the warm welcome! It's real nice to be back after a long time tbh I was kinda worried that this wouldn't go over super well! Here's come replies for all the cool guys.

Ohhh the art for this is really great! I like all your designs, and your backgrounds (especially that starry sky) are fantastic! I also really love that smooth transition you made to the present day. I am big 👀 at seeing more!
Thanks so much! I'd consider backgrounds some of my weakest parts of my work so O'm glad you like them!

Hiya Teddi!
SO excited that you are starting a new series!
Good luck on the run and god speed on the comic!

Lol at first I thought this is a gijinka run starring wingull
Vel!!! It's been a bit. Thanks for the luck I feel like I'm gonna need it! Also Avery as a Wingull wouldn't be too far off design wise. But I imagine him more as a Togekiss gijinka if he was one.

This looks awesome! I love your character designs and Avery has already stolen my heart 🥺
Aaaaah I'm glad! Can't wait to show you more!

New comic? Cute artstyle? I'm in. I like your (presumed) main character's design.
Yeye welcome aboard! Glad you like Avery!

👍

!!!!! The art style is so gorgeous, I love the little details you have like the starry sky and the little pinpricks of light in their eyes. I also am 👀 at the little detail of Ave now wearing the blue stone necklace that the parent had
All will be explained soon enough! Thanks for noticing aha!

I'm currently working hard on the next page already! Also looking into hosting the comic on comicfury so look forward to that if you are interested. See you all later!

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
"Oh boy, my wish upon a star to have my very own moving truck came true!" 🌟 🚚

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)