• Episode Two of The Writer's Locke season two is here! In it we continue our storylocke reads and discuss the topic of fantasy vs realism in portraying pokemon. Then, we have a very special message from a sponsor in Johto!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Screenshot Johto General Commentary Sun: Jay's Golden Heart Deathlocke

Thread Description
A Deathlocke inspired by my Emerald Nuzlocke Run, now running on HeartGold with even more challenges!!

Jurmala

Ducky
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 10, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Dragon, Clever
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is generally energetic by nature and can often be found during the day around other pokemon.
After completing my Emerald Nuzlocke, a friend of mine gave me a dangerous dare... I was warned not to do it...

But, I was never one to back down a challenge.

General Rules:
1. You may only catch the first Pokemon in each new route/area.
2. If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead and may never be used again.
3. You must nickname all of your Pokemon.
4. Species/Dupes Clause: ON
5. Shiny Clause: ON

Deathlocke Rules
:
1. Blackout/whiteout - Your trainer is dead and the game is over.
2. No fleeing wild pokemon or avoiding trainers. You must battle every single one, even if you die.

---

Former Hoenn Champion, BlueJay, lost everything. Her Pokemon team, her family and friends, and her title that she worked so hard for. But when a stranger arrives, promising a chance to fix everything that went wrong, she decided to risk her life for everything, in hopes to bring back the Sun...

Ionbird

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 11, 2020
Sounds like a tough challenge. I look forward to your first entries into the challenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)