• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Johto Teen Mon Step By Step By Step

Thread Description
Soul Silver Nuzlocke: Updates Thursdays!

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
🎉 Page 107 🎉
step_by_step_by_step_nuzlocke_page_107_by_tailsimp_deuu50z-fullview.jpg

Alma is still holding Kim's hand cause she was still ranting about the Scrappe ability to her lol

Replies
"sad human with her garbage aura" hey now, just because it's accurate doesn't mean you can just go and say it like that >:O​
Marge Simpson Voice: It's true but he shouldn't say it!
Clover: "pics or it didnt happen"​
If clover had a nickel for every time a ghost type tried to tell her there was someone dying nearby...
Jabbers, hmm? I suspect that either this Gastly or perhaps a friend will be the one that Silver adds to his team. Also, I didn't expect this one to be so sassy. Sucky garbage aura, lol.​
They trick you with that cute face then hit you with the rudeness lol​

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Cyndi is full and ready to be the protagonist-gets-involved-with-every-problem energy if Alma won't, and I love them for it

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
I love Clover's angry tail thumping.
thumper-bambi.gif

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
🎉 Page 108 🎉
step_by_step_by_step_nuzlocke_page_108_by_tailsimp_dev4f2y-fullview.jpg

Fun Fact: Did you know you could breed for a chikorita with echoed voice in gen 6? Kim sure didn't!

Replies:

Cyndi is full and ready to be the protagonist-gets-involved-with-every-problem energy if Alma won't, and I love them for it
They balance each other out perfectly that way~!

I love Clover's angry tail thumping.
thumper-bambi.gif

That is the exact sound I think of when she thumps her tail XD

ActiveTransport

Fiery Torch
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 5, 2021
Nature
Hardy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Hobbies: running, reading, singing, playing Pokémon (especially competitive battling), and practicing my Catholic faith!
Kim being left alone? What, like she doesn't have Clover, Chickpea, and the Bellsprout with her? (I am so so sorry about forgetting your name, you dear sweet plant Pokemon...)

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker, Completionist and Rule Designer
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
Finally caught up again! I have to say that was the best version of Joey I've seen so far in any Nuzlocke. And interesting to see a Nuzlocke where the protagonist has someone traveling along with them.

Clover was a brilliant addition to the gang (and I had no idea Miltank has Scarppy).

Poor Chickpea! Mama would be back soon enough.

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Someone else feels your pain, Chickpea. 😔

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
🎉 Page 109 🎉
step_by_step_by_step_nuzlocke_page_109_by_tailsimp_devgmbw-fullview.jpg

:)

Replies
Kim being left alone? What, like she doesn't have Clover, Chickpea, and the Bellsprout with her? (I am so so sorry about forgetting your name, you dear sweet plant Pokemon...)
afhdjkhfs It's okay we haven't really talked much about poor bellsprout. (one day my child's day will come!) And she just means with human company. Though I do wonder who set up a rule that she's 'not supposed to be left alone' 🤔

Finally caught up again! I have to say that was the best version of Joey I've seen so far in any Nuzlocke. And interesting to see a Nuzlocke where the protagonist has someone traveling along with them.

Clover was a brilliant addition to the gang (and I had no idea Miltank has Scarppy).

Poor Chickpea! Mama would be back soon enough.
Thank you so much! I won't lie, I love how my Joey came out. He grew his own personality as I drew him and I'm honestly sad that his scene has passed. But one day, maybe we'll see him again.

Same! I never knew miltank could get scrappy but once I saw that they could I HAD to let Clover have it.

Chickpea is still dealing with her brother being stolen by Silver, so she's a lil extra nervous ;;w;;

Someone else feels your pain, Chickpea. 😔
God I love that scene so much. But now I wanna play Sunshine again...

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
Stone hand? Who's that Pokemon?

Users who are viewing this thread