• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Starlight Carnival

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Erberor

Who gave this bug a knife?
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
Exercise extreme caution: May stab in the feels and wiggle the knife.
Alright first of all @Krisantyne AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you

This is so good I'm dying, ye gods. That was one of my favorite scenes to write so far, and it's just incredible to see it drawn so well. You got the joy and warmth between Valna and Nico down so well, and the background is incredible, the shading is really nice, I just love this whole thing, thank you so much.

And now, without further ado...

@Spacey Hello and happy new year! I'd like to apologize for the delay on this one, and apologize further because, due to poor planning and wrist pain (I kinda just got my tablet out to draw for the first time since September after finally getting hold of Clip Studio again so I'm really out of practice, and that combined with working with a new computer setup kind of killed my wrist), the shading on the second character in the drawing is unfinished. I'll be able to get that done in the next couple days and send you the final version then, but I wanted to drop in and show what I have before the event closes so you know your gift hasn't been forgotten!

I spent a while catching up on Blooming Glory before sitting down to draw. Probably left off a few years ago shortly before the Jasmine fight, but that's not important. As I was reading, I was looking for moments that I could draw, and there were quite a few contenders (many of which were piles of adorable sleeping Pokemon), but then I read through the battle with Lance, and... I knew what I had to do.

Mel_you_absolute_hero.jpg

What a battle. What a tragedy. Seeing Zip die was heartbreaking in the extreme, then Raider went down too... I honestly thought there was no way Glory could come back from that. The Dragonite outspeeds her paralyzed Pokemon, and that's it. Game over.

And then Mel became a hero.

MEL, YOU LEGEND. YOU QUICK ATTACK-ING FLUFF NOODLE. YOU SAVED THE RUN, YOU CHAMPION LITTLE FRIEND.

Anyway thanks for stabbing me in the feels and leaving me for dead, 10/10 would read again. I'll wrap up Dragonite's shading soon, maybe do a couple things for the composition and background, and get you the final version of this drawing soon.

satanicswirlix

🌸 CHATOT 🌸
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
B̵͎͗e̶͊ͅh̶̩̒ì̸̪n̵̼͐d̸̥̚ ̷̀ͅy̷͎̓o̷͚̊u̶̗̕.̶̻̒
Nature
Rash
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric