• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Apps Open  Starlight Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Run(s): Questionable Influence
Wishlist: I would like the personalities I wrote below to be taken into account, I would like the characters in some sort of situation and not just posing for a photo.
References (written, drawn, or photo):
Yuuya
Yuuya is a very polite pokemon. He has always proven to be helpful so far. He is always smiling except for when he is trying to specifically empathize a point. Despite a rocky start from them meeting from Corrin kidnapping him, he says he joined Corrin's team in order to get stronger, though he has a secret ulterior motive. He was the one to convince Corrin to go on the gym challenge. He tries his best to be polite and kind to the others in the team, even when Ava threatens to attack him. He gets along with Lizzie the best.
Ava
Ava has an ego the size of a Wailord. She has a heavy reliance on the move last resort which she used to survive on her own for years. She enjoys trolling people, and is rather aggressive. Ava has low empathy for others due to growing up completely alone. She cares about Sussie due to Sussie constantly looking up to Ava. Ava thinks that Corrin is crazy but is cool with her since looks up to her too. She doesn't care at all for Yuuya or Jay. She views Yuuya as painfully boring and polite. She hasn't formed much of an opinion about Jay, but the first thing she said to him was a threat. She sees Lizzie as a minor threat as Sussie looks up to her an uncomfortable(read: Sussie clearly looks up to Ava more) amount.
Sussie
Sussie loves deltarune. She saw a human playing it and she looks up to the character Sussie so much she changed her name and wants to be a great villain, able to break free of her expected fate, just like her. She is pretty energetic, and her evil schemes she comes up with are usually so big they fall apart. Sussie can't read very well, but she wishes she could, and she's really into human written stories though she has had trouble getting her paws on them at home. She really looks up to Ava as someone who can teach her how to be a better villain. She looks up to Corrin by a lesser extent. She doesn't notice Jay that much but she knows him as the guy who says he likes deltarune but can't say anything about it, and doesn't notice his crush on her. She doesn't have much opinion on Yuuya. She thinks Lizzie is cool due to some things she has done and thinks she is a villain.
Jay
Jay is a very anxious pokemon who is always trying to act tough. He constantly spirals about how weak he is or how he messed everything up when he makes a mistake. He desperately wants a girlfriend as he thinks it's the key to enteral happiness. Has a crush on Sussie, but he is more in love with the idea of having a girlfriend than Sussie. The crush is very one sided, he knows almost nothing about Sussie and they really should not get together. He is afraid of what Corrin can do to him. He is justifiably afraid of Ava. He is slightly less afraid of Yuuya since Yuuya doesn't pose an immediate threat. He doesn't have a strong opinion on Lizzie as he sticks to chasing one girl until it doesn't work out.
Lizzie
Lizzie is a very cheerful pokemon who believes in the best in everyone. She worships Lord Helix, and believes that rules are unnecessary since she really believes in the goodness of others. Lizzie is hoping to bring out the best in her teammates.
Corrin
An evil doppelganger with a shady past, much to the confusion of pretty much everyone in smash. She comes up with increasingly absurd justifications when anyone questions it that she 100% believes. She went on a journey to have fun, and does not really know what she is doing as a trainer. She is not very smart, and reckless to the point that her getting hurt doesn't pass her mind(but she does still worry for those around her). She enjoys getting pranked, and views them as very educational. She sees Yuuya as being very cute and she's happy to have him on the team. She sees Ava as being cool, and she thinks it is fun being villains with Sussie. Corrin tries to get to know Jay better however his tough guy act makes it hard for her to actually know him so she assumes he is the strong silent type. She mistakes Lizzie for a villain.
And a future mon that shows up in like 2 pages.
Do you wish to be a back-up? No

crashcrashcrash

More like trashtrashtrash, amiright
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 11, 2021
Nature
Brave
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Flying
Brooo I almost missed this T.T but let’s go
  • Run: Nothing to See Here please ^^
  • Wishlist: Anything you like tbh, but preferably Queeje and Twitch are there
  • References: those two share one here, and everyone else just has their canon designs rn. There is a little bit of art in the first post for extra reference if it helps
  • Do you wish to be a back-up? Not this time sadly, I work slow :(

novamallow

marshmallow extraordinaire
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 25, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
It grows dispirited if it is not with kind people. It can float in midair without moving its wings.
- Run: Pandemonium in Johto
- Wishlist: No preference! Although if you wanted to draw Thia...
- References: All PiJ characters have refs in this Toyhouse folder
- Back-up: No thank you ;v; I have faith that they won't be needed!

Erberor

The Wiggle Stabber
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
Exercise extreme caution: May stab in the feels and wiggle the knife.
This looks like fun.
  • Run: All That We Are, or else there's only a few chapters of The Quiet Dark if that's easier to get into
  • Wishlist: Something involving Valna would be cool. Something between her and Nico would be extra cool. If you want to do something for The Quiet Dark, something with Aria and/or Vel would be awesome.
  • References: A very old drawing of Valna (Dustox Gijinka) can be seen here, and I fully intend to edit in a new sketch of her within the next 2 hours, just as soon as I'm done with it. (Finished it: Tadaaaaah) She's... been through a lot. A quiet sort, deeply reliant on her friends, and a very kind soul.
    -Here's an old ref of Nico (on the right, he's a Mandibuzz Gijinka). He's in a quiet, gentle, close relationship with Valna. Also quiet and reserved, but cares deeply about the people around him. Currently his wardrobe consists of a silk tunic and linen pants, not sewn together hides.

For Aria, Here's a portrait and here's a full body sketch. She is a Spinarak gijinka, kinda sassy, very distractible, ultimately caring.
    For Vel, again, here is a portrait and here is a full body sketch. I'd describe her as stalwart, a good listener, and full of longing for things she's lost. She wants the best for her friends and cares about them immensely.

I'm a little short on time to dig up references on the rest of either run's crew, I'm afraid, but the last chapter of TQD did have sketches of everybody, and drawings of all the ATWA crowd can be found along the way in the author's notes.

• Do you wish to be a back-up? Afraid not this time. Might change my mind later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread