• The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • Check out the Nuzlocke Forums Fundraiser 2022 to see how you can help support the forums, earn new badges, and more! Goal: $1201/$1500
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Starlight Carnival 2022

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

SprungGeoduck

Conqueror of the Blackthorn Gym
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Beautiful

MegaInfernape

Wisher for the Return of Megas
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 13, 2022
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
Has a very erractic mind. It is not uncommon for it to be seen moving from one activity or project to another.
Run: Hope Is Never Lost

Wishlist: Honestly go wild. Though any sort of full on thievery would be ideal. For writing crossovers and just characters chilling together are all fine!

Refrences (written/drawn):
Dart
Phoenix:
usually wears a silver-like coloured t-shirt, pants with red highlights, and red hair done up in a ponytail. Wings are glowing and red and can be summoned/dismissed at will. Has Fletchling tail feathers
Volt:
wearing a white t-shirt and brown pants and a leather vest. Blond, has Pikachu ears and tail
Koru:
wears a simple grey cloak that wrapped around her and a black skirt. Her hair was short, dark grey with red at the tips, and covered her left eye. Has Zorua ears and tail
Do you wish to be a back-up?: No, I doubt i'd have the time. But also I strictly write, can't exactly draw.

Flop disc

Johto League Champion
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
  2. Poison
Run(s): Trainer-Watching: A Pokemon Sun Storylocke

Wishlist:
  • I'm frustratingly chill about this, sorry!!
  • I don't mind holiday themed stuff (one of my fave things ever is a holiday fanwork based on the pre-reboot version of this), but I guess an Alolan run where one of the leads would be used to Christmas during summer is probably worth being mindful of if you go that route.
  • Crossovers sound fun if you're interested and want a base to work off of!
  • Whatever is fine tho
  • EDIT: I TOTALLY FORGOT I WROTE A ONE-OFF JOKE ABOUT HAU AND MOON DOING EACH OTHER'S HAIR AND MAKEUP TO GO SEE AN EMO BAND, THAT WOULD BE VERY FUNNY
References (written, drawn, or photo): Reference art for the characters is in the OP of the run!

Do you wish to be a back-up? No thank you, sorry! I wouldn't be able to commit to something like that on short notice and so I don't want to run the risk of double-disappointing someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bug

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.

faerieconstellations

🌻🌻🌻
Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 14, 2021
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
she/ her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
Run: A Home for the Broken

Wishlist: Anything with Twyla, Raymond, and Mochi (please keep the Pokémon as Pokémon if you can hdgjbg) being domestic + in the spirit of the holidays 💕

References: Raymond ; Mochi ; Twyla

Do you wish to be a back-up?: No, I'm so sorry ;w;

SnowyUmbreon

Hex Maniac
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
When left alone, this solitary creature spends hours reading stories and playing video games. She spends an unhealthy amount of time on the computer.
Run: The Fire Within

Wishlist: Any art of anyone is fine! It can be holiday themed (I'd love to see something with snow or ice activities), but it doesn't have to be! You can draw as many of them as you want, but please at least include Lysander and Aladar!

References: Lysander | Aladar | Mickey | Tarzan | Rapunzel | Mulan | Hercules | Pan and Tink

Do you wish to be a back-up?: Sure!

Hana

Sparkly eldritch horrorterror
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 22, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Ice
Run(s): Nemini Crede

Wishlist: I'm fine with anything! I gotta lot of characters so go wild! I'd prefer art over writing though since my characters have only really been introduced briefly incomic and I'd like any writing to be in character.
If I absolutely haaaaave to pick, either something cute and romantic involving hana and cynthia because I'm a useless gay idiot (bonus points for fancy outfits), or cynthia and keskil in the middle of some satanic ritual to try and summon giratina

References:
- My refs folder (hana, the team and the starter trio)
- Clover ref bc I haven't got round to making an official one yet
- Keskil ref (v pretty spoopy ghost man from latest page. he has different designs for alive ver and ghost ver, right hand design is current)
- The science lesbians from the latest page and Imogen

Do you wish to be a back-up?: I'm sorry I've already signed up forthe secret santa on DA too and i'm just about to start a new job so I probably won't have time ;-;

goldenskald

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 14, 2020
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Flying
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
A cryptic pokemon that is only active at night. It moves silently, and will sneak up to unsuspecting victims to use its freezing hands to scare them.
Runs:
Of Haste and Heraldry (Classlocke comic w/ gijinka)​
Renegade of Ideals (Classlocke written w/ gijinka)​

Wishlist Ideas:
Wintery fun (such as snowball fights/blanket forts by a fire/baking cookies/etc)​
Alternative winter-themed outfits (silly ones are fine!)​
Honestly I'd be happy with just about anything as long as its not holiday specific​

References:
OHaH - Adi and Grif
RoI - Team Night Breeze Lineup (Effie, Eurus, Feray, Silvester, Titania, Alnair)​

Backup: Sorry, not this time at least!

Rosyfox2002

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Artist
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 30, 2020
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon hoards blankets and hides in large piles of them for warmth. If you listen carefully, you can hear it yelling at its own content.
Run: Obsidian Sky

Wishlist: I’m good with almost anything! I Don’t mind it being holiday themed, and I don’t really mind it not being holiday themed either. Admittedly I would rather have art, but that’s mostly because my comic is rather new and the characters have only just been introduced so I worry about characterization, but whatever works best for you uwu. Any gift is a gift 🥺. Thanks!❤️

References (written, drawn, or photo): You’ll find the refs of the main three protagonists and their starters here✨.

Do you wish to be a back-up?: Sure!💕

sunflower

grown with love
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 30, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
Ol' Sunny's just a lazy potato with a pencil! If you see em' taking naps all day stead' of studying for exams, don't worry bout' it! ♡
Last edited:

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This artistic Pokemon is from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy. Easily motivated by snacks
Run: Xtraordinary

Wishlist: Go wild! Something lively could be fun. Just nothing outright Christmas themed please

References: Here's the current team!

Do you wish to be a backup?
No, I'm sadly too busy

Giogeth

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
Giogeth is a large draconic looking pokemon who has nebula's swirling within their wings and star like patterns. They will often be friendly.
Run(s) Hidden swords, Futures, flickering stars, rekindled flames
Wishlist Do whatever . (maybe art of Tashi and esen though i wanna see someone draw my lesbian dorks) no art of dead mons. Please keep the groupings seperate so no Rekindled flames with futures. or flickering stars with hidden swords. just pick oneReferences (written, drawn, or photo) Do you wish to be a back-up?
ye

Last edited:

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Good morning, everyone! And thank you to all who signed up. As of today the event is closed for sign-ups. Pairs will be distributed tomorrow, so please look forward to it!

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
All pairings have now been sent out to your inboxes! be sure to reach back out to me if anything will keep you from making your gift. Barring that, I'll see everyone in a month!

Season's Greasons!

Users who are viewing this thread