Mafia Starfall Street Mafia (Scarlet/Violet spoilers)

Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Sparklepop

The Electric Dreamer
Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Dex Entry Filled with boundless creativity and a mane of stars, Cosmicore is only seen once in a blue moon, showing the world what it has to offer.
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 30, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Good game, everyone! Zaazaa and Plusle really clutched it. I was worried that things were going to go poorly for Mafia, but it turned out better than expected. I didn't do too much outside of getting lynched, but I'm glad to have won another game as Mafia.

Norhian Samur

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
For the record, we discussed this in the spectator chat, but Estralita's play with the Judge Fake Claim was actually a good one. It wasn't perfect but claiming Judge basically forced town to reconsider the lynch options, especially since Estralita didn't really have a good way to defend themselves and get the lynch off of them.

Also: for the record: do not claim villager, especially when there's a role in the game that wants to be killed by Mafia. Everyone claiming Villager basically confirmed to the maf that Eevee was Bomb, which meant they weren't gonna touch Eevee. Hell they knew who the PRs were already, the only reason they didn't hit Cirr was because they weren't sure if Cirr had tera'd or not yet.

Edit: oh I said this on the discord, but the new players did a good job this game, hope y'all stick around and play some more!

Last edited:

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Great game all round, both sides made great plays, with mafia just making one or two more that changed the game to their favor

That being said Zaa & Plusle decided to send out reminders as to why they are so scary to go up against. They played perfectly, from the early game busses to hiding in plain sight lategame, they really encapsulated how to be mafia, nothing short of impressive. Had no inkling they were maf before I died, in fact if I were survived Plusle would've gotten a gun D3 lol, & my second choice for a gun was Zaa

New players were alot of fun as well, Siggi had fun posts & a good read on Sparkle D1, Estralita made solid posts throughout with a great CC play that unfort didn't work out, & Infernape while played the least but had solid posts in the time they played.

This game was alot of fun to both play & spectate GGs!!!!!

EDIT: Almost forgor heres the spectator chat!

Last edited:

Champ Siggi

Currently owns a marshtomp named "Champ"
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Very mysterious.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
You know I got every one of my actual Mafia reads except one right and I had four actual Mafia reads. Also I knew that estralita was village and I told you guys, I also told you to vote zaa the next phase before I died, but no you pay no attention to the dead person's last votes! Ugh! I really wanted my first game to be a win and we were so close with Eevee accidentally guessing the Zaa/Plusle combo and Estralita almost hid the real judge so that Mafia would waste a kill on her! But I feel that Zaa and Plusle were very sus but because I was so busy focusing on a Cape/Zaa combo I went for the wrong one then died but nobody paid any attention to my last votes, the only reason I didn't press Plusle other than the beginning where I thought Plusle was the most sus was because they randomly started the vote on Sparkle even though they were a worse role and also Plusle seemed so disappointed that I voted him that I just couldn't. But anyway GG.

Champ Siggi

Currently owns a marshtomp named "Champ"
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Very mysterious.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Things I learned:
  • Don't claim Vanillager
  • Don't post during the night phase
  • Don't post a post with weird wording unless you want it to become a meme
  • Post all your suspects at once so that people can see more of what you are thinking
  • Post actual reads not a rating thing
  • Don't just listen to other people's great reasoning they might be Mafia instead find your own actual reasoning
  • Claim gun as soon as possible, Mafia won't CC
  • Don't claim your important power role unless you will be voted or somebody uses that role as a defense and are lying
  • I should probably try to get discord
  • When clear people don't die there is always a reason, you must figure out what it is before you do something like Lynch a Vanillager you have been pushing the entire game.
  • I am very good at reading people for whatever reason
  • Mafia is a hard game
  • Mafia is a fun game
  • Once you die don't react to posts!!!!!!!
  • If zaa and eevee and Plusle are alive then at least one of them is Mafia unless there is another reason they didn't die.
Well that's what I learned and we will see if I actually take any of these into consideration.

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
Contributor
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Often seen creating, whether its a web of lies in mafia or eccentric pokemon hacks, there's always some project going on in its brain.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Aaaaaaaaaaaa we did it.

God that was so intense at the end. I'm so sorry Estralita I totally would've believed you if I were village but I had to lie and vote for you anyway. :( I thought you played really well and did the best that you could've given the circumstances we were just on opposite teams and I couldn't risk throwing. :((((

I felt like I played a very mediocre game because I was sick for a couple phases and it really exhausted me on mafia since I still tried to keep up anyway, but I guess I did just enough to slide under the radar where it mattered so thank god for that. I'd also like to apologize a little to Sparkle and Feef for bussing them fairly abruptly and not being super clear on it ahead of time. Zaa and I's plan at the end was to minimize the risk of Cass stealing our victory by getting rid of as many villagers as possible. We didn't really arrive at that plan as early as we started bussing, but that's basically what it came down to since we were put in a position where we couldn't kill bomb after we got rid of cop/gunsmith. We knew we could bring it down to just bomb/judge in endgame by lynching and going through all the vanillagers who kept claiming in thread for whatever reason. Thanks to that we managed to work out who was judge/bomb before the final phase even began which was nice.

Anyway I swear I'm not always sus pls no bully.

Also here's the mafcord link

Last edited:

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Badges
Pronouns
beep/boop
Dex Entry Fails Captchas with regularity
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
I was this close to swapping to zaa in the end

oh well, GG maf

Zaazaa0

Lad
Badges
Pronouns
he
Dex Entry In 1989 Dawkins commented, 'The word meme seems to be turning out to be a good meme' (Dawkins 1989).
Pronouns
he
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
What a whirlwind of a game. Toward the end it got very stressful for us mafia members. Killing people who claimed villager to dodge bomb worked well until it reached the point where 2 of the remaining 6 players were villagers, which made it really hard to argue for either of them being mafia, especially when Est's Judge CC almost made village reconsider lynching her, paradoxically. I was pretty heavily suspected toward the end there but managed to weasel my way out of it somehow.

It's my first mafia win in over three years (mostly because I've very rarely rolled mafia, most notably with the over two year streak of not being mafia that began with Election Mafia and ended with Seinfeld Mafia) and it feels good!

MegaInfernape

Wisher for the Return of Megas
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Has a very erractic mind. It is not uncommon for it to be seen moving from one activity or project to another.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 13, 2022
Nature
Hasty
God damn-
Two years?

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Badges
Pronouns
He/him
Dex Entry Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
Pronouns
He/him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Yay, we won :D

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
Contributor
Badges
Pronouns
She/They
Dex Entry Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Pronouns
She/They
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Bashful
Zaa and Plusle Mafia = New Fear Unlocked

For real tho GG mafia played great. Lowkey glad I died N2 just because I would have never figured out the last 2 lol. New players did great and I hope to see y'all in more games! 💖

Users who are viewing this thread