• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Sinnoh Teen Spectacular Shining Pearl Nuzlocke Challenge

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
So that's where little Pokemon eggs come from. Mesprit the Stork.
At lest Legendary Pokemon~
So what legendary Pokemon is that going to be?
It's a secret~ (unless you know that egg design)
Enjoy your creative freedom, Mesprit!
It's what she deserves~

52961a1659330149b69723f411311570.jpg

Op, look who's back, and she's makin some new friends!

OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
No pepper it's not worth it! Just keep making the earthlocke comic and leave wheeler alone!
Yeah! Just lemmie make more mistakes!~

52961a1659330150b69723f732710003.jpg

I mean, who am I to deny this child adoption when it is given to me so willingly~

FerreTrip

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 19, 2019
Read through your Yellow Nostalgialocke, and caught up on PEA, so looking forward to the fun and cuteness for this one! Though I don't think I remember getting a Manaphy egg when I played SP.... Eh, whatever. All I can say is, GOOD FREAKING LUCK on Cynthia. She had me on the ropes the whole time in my CASUAL playthrough!!

Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
Very mysterious.
Read through your Yellow Nostalgialocke, and caught up on PEA, so looking forward to the fun and cuteness for this one! Though I don't think I remember getting a Manaphy egg when I played SP.... Eh, whatever. All I can say is, GOOD FREAKING LUCK on Cynthia. She had me on the ropes the whole time in my CASUAL playthrough!!
Oh it was a gift egg available in the mystery gift wifi section until the middle of February. Cynthia insane, I should know I actually had to use my full brain to beat her barely. (I have a high IQ)

OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
Is this the explanation for the manaphy gift egg? Or is it jirachi's explanation?
Manaphy~ Jirachi is why I'm a Braixen in the first place
Ayy~ Glad u liked it all! And already answered, but confirming that it was indeed a Mystery Gift that ended back in February

52961a1660549395b69723f1970769161.jpg

Personally i think this is an eggcellent idea~

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
What do I have to sacrifice for Eve to give me a Mew phone? Because I want a Mew phone.

Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
Very mysterious.
I'm just using a normal phone that doesn't look like a pokemon at all! Why can't Nintendo make pokemon phone covers or whatever they are called I haven't switched mine since I got it.

Users who are viewing this thread