• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Sinnoh Teen Spectacular Shining Pearl Nuzlocke Challenge

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Smart AI AND a cirt??? Excuse me??? Is this allowed????

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
No, Pan! 😭 Taunt the AI back with surviving!

Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
Very mysterious.
No Barry! You're supposed to be dumb! So much for a "faithful" remake. Also Barry come over here next to this infinite hole I need to talk to you. *Proceeds to push Barry down the hole*

OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
Smart AI AND a cirt??? Excuse me??? Is this allowed????
It's not! It's illegal!~
No, Pan! 😭 Taunt the AI back with surviving!
Yeah! You can do it Pan!~
No Barry! You're supposed to be dumb! So much for a "faithful" remake. Also Barry come over here next to this infinite hole I need to talk to you. *Proceeds to push Barry down the hole*
Yeah! How dare they tell me it's a faithful remake then make the AI smart!~

52961a1647236240b69723f1508670365.png

Blossom was too cool for Barry and his Piplup~ ...oh also I guess Cherry is here too

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Oh joy, now you get to draw Krikitune! Your favorite!

OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
Oh joy, now you get to draw Krikitune! Your favorite!
Yaaaaaaeeeeeeehhhh...

spectacular_shining_pearl_nuzlocke_challenge_p14_by_pkmnmasterwheeler_df5xukc-fullview.jpg

Shout out to the one rude trainer on that route with a Machop when I'm trying to grind my Bidoof V:

Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
Very mysterious.
Wow how dare there be smart AI a crit and a trainer with a Machop. Wow. "Can't wait for you to fight competitive Cynthia who has max IVs on every pokemon a perfect nature and ability on each one, and they each have good movesets and items."

OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
Wow how dare there be smart AI a crit and a trainer with a Machop. Wow. "Can't wait for you to fight competitive Cynthia who has max IVs on every pokemon a perfect nature and ability on each one, and they each have good movesets and items."
God, I fear, Cynthia was scary enough without all that!

52961a1647236243b69723f749706791.png

H-hey! It's true but you shouldn't say it! Also how does a 4 year old know the word noob in the year 2022?

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
Also how does a 4 year old know the word noob in the year 2022?
Because this is a faithful remake of a game that first came out in 2006.

...although I don't actually remember if the word 'noob' existed back then...

Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
Very mysterious.
Cynthia like you said is strong without all the new things so that trainer has a point. I actually lost three times to Cynthia and I got the manaphy, jirachi, and mew. Also I kept the palkia on my team. I had to assign a pokemon for each of her pokemon and create actual strategies to actually beat her. (Still almost lost)

OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
Because this is a faithful remake of a game that first came out in 2006.

...although I don't actually remember if the word 'noob' existed back then...
Yee I think it did!~ It's still funny having a literal child use the word noob in a game released in 2021
Cynthia like you said is strong without all the new things so that trainer has a point. I actually lost three times to Cynthia and I got the manaphy, jirachi, and mew. Also I kept the palkia on my team. I had to assign a pokemon for each of her pokemon and create actual strategies to actually beat her. (Still almost lost)
Biggest oof, and that's not even post game Super Boss Cynthia!~

52961a1654533435b69723f318395150.jpg

Imagine thinking Pokemon can't be trainers in the year of our Lord Arceus 2022, disgraceful!~

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
Imagine being the poor psychic kid that turned into a Kadabra overnight and has to deal with the same...

Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
Very mysterious.
Wow how racist can you be good thing I know how to disguise as a human. (Who knew that being able to use transform might be so helpful probably all those dittos)

RavenPlayzPokemon

Reader of too many books
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 28, 2022
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has exeptionaly good hearing and immense strength. With its ability to take the form of other creatures, it is quite rare
I just realized it said Lyra was level 69 lol

OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
Imagine being the poor psychic kid that turned into a Kadabra overnight and has to deal with the same...
Biggest oof
Wow how racist can you be good thing I know how to disguise as a human. (Who knew that being able to use transform might be so helpful probably all those dittos)
Some people are just rude!~
I just realized it said Lyra was level 69 lol
lol yee~

52961a1655121890b69723f1955794641.jpg

Look on the bright side, at least we don't have to fight Roark himself!

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
I see you have two Bidoof. Are you perhaps raising a Bidoof army? (Also, evolving Chimchar into Monferno will get rid of that Rock weakness because Monferno is right in the middle of Game Freak's Fire/Fighting starter streak. Although I know you've already played at least this far in the game so it's not really helping much for me to point it out now...)

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Lyra are you saying you don't believe in this star studded cast of pokemon here?

Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
Very mysterious.
Lyra are you saying you don't believe in this star studded cast of pokemon here?
Tailsimp, as good as this squad is, rock types are this sqaud's weakness. If only Lyra had caught a Geodude named Alex on the page where that man was racist. (;

OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
I see you have two Bidoof. Are you perhaps raising a Bidoof army? (Also, evolving Chimchar into Monferno will get rid of that Rock weakness because Monferno is right in the middle of Game Freak's Fire/Fighting starter streak. Although I know you've already played at least this far in the game so it's not really helping much for me to point it out now...)
It seems like the correct choice~ And you know? I think you're the only person that's pointed that out. Everyone else is like "Welp, guess you got a lot of grinding ahead of you" or "Maybe go catch a Machop north of Oreburgh" or "See this is why I don't do dupes" like come on yall, we're fine no need for anyything fancy!~
I do! They just need a bit of training first~
Tailsimp, as good as this squad is, rock types are this sqaud's weakness. If only Lyra had caught a Geodude named Alex on the page where that man was racist. (;
Oh, there are other things we can do~

52961a1655706830b69723f1445640844.jpg

Look on the bright side Cherry, less risk of you dying that way!~

Users who are viewing this thread