• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Sinnoh Teen Spectacular Shining Pearl Nuzlocke Challenge

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
spectacular_shining_pearl_nuzlocke_challenge_cover_by_pkmnmasterwheeler_df0evw2-pre.jpg

It's finally time! The long awaited gag run sequel to Nostalgialocke is finally here! We're off to adventure through Sinnoh just like I said I would all those years ago~ What hijinks wait for us in store on our new adventure? Also I hope no one thought miss catch all 5 Kanto Legendaries was gonna miss out on all these mythical and legendary mons they're giving me~

Updates every Monday!
Da rulez!
  1. Only catch the first Pokemon in each area​
  2. If a pokemon faints it dies​
  3. Name all Pokemon​
  4. Yes these rules are very basic what about it?​

Ardomew

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
The Violet Wizard. Passionate about art, food, and games.
I'm so excited for this! Hopefully the game's bosses don't give you too much trouble... oh right, free Mythicals. Hmm...

Coffee

The lurkiest of lurkers
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 18, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
So excited for this! Also I can't get over Jirachi's face on the cover, it makes me want to hug them and smoosh those chubby cheeks!

OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
I'm so excited for this! Hopefully the game's bosses don't give you too much trouble... oh right, free Mythicals. Hmm...
Thanks!~ We shall see! Even I don't know how things will go, as I've only played up to Floaroma Town~
So excited for this! Also I can't get over Jirachi's face on the cover, it makes me want to hug them and smoosh those chubby cheeks!
Hehee~ Glad to hear! I was so excited to start I actually had a few pages done before the game actually got to me~ And lol! They're a soft bean~ (prolly won't appreciate the cheek pinching tho~)

52961a1645421772b69723f652214473.png

And thus our spectacular journey begins! With Eve still refusing to let me be human again!~

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
"Also if Pepper comes to beat me up, tell her I'm in Orre!"

Great going there. Now she'll probably get murdered by Yume.

Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
Very mysterious.
And thus our spectacular journey begins! With Eve still refusing to let me be human again!~
Well this answers if Eve ever let you become human again.

Also those rules are basic. Too basic. I mean you didn't even put shiny clause or gift clause let alone a clause that lets you exploit the game's code to get mythicals.
What are you hiding up your sleeve?

Last edited:
OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
"Also if Pepper comes to beat me up, tell her I'm in Orre!"

Great going there. Now she'll probably get murdered by Yume.
I'm sure she'll be fine~
Well this answers if Eve ever let you become human again.

Also those rules are basic. Too basic. I mean you didn't even put shiny clause or gift clause let alone a clause that lets you exploit the game's code to get mythicals.
What are you hiding up your sleeve?
Eve being very rude up in here! (Also I just kinda assume the shiny clause is a given) also what's the gift clause? -looks it up- ...why is that a thing? The normal rules don't specify gift Pokemon AREN'T available as your catch for an area? Anyways, I generally do both without a rule (and think most people do too? I've seen lots of Eevees and never heard of a Gift Clause?) So muahahaaa~

52961a1646051369b69723f1844308004.png

I can't believe it's been 2 pages and Barry is already swearing in my Christian comic. It's okay tho cause he gave us best starter~

Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
Very mysterious.
Wheeler! You're Barry's too patient he should have only given you 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 milliseconds to get to the lake and 1/2 a page to get to jubilife!

Also you should have used teleport to get to the lake then you wouldn't have gotten fined!

Also knowing you I feel that you should use the gift clause that allows you to get gift pokemon as extra pokemon like shiny's are treated that way you would be able to get both mew and jirachi. But it makes more sense story wise if you only get jirachi cause eve(the only mew in this universe) is with pulse.

OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
Wheeler! You're Barry's too patient he should have only given you 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 milliseconds to get to the lake and 1/2 a page to get to jubilife!

Also you should have used teleport to get to the lake then you wouldn't have gotten fined!

Also knowing you I feel that you should use the gift clause that allows you to get gift pokemon as extra pokemon like shiny's are treated that way you would be able to get both mew and jirachi. But it makes more sense story wise if you only get jirachi cause eve(the only mew in this universe) is with pulse.
True! But that takes up more space in the text bubbles to do that!~ B-but, Braixen don't learn teleport!~ Also oooooohhhh! Okay yee, I only got Jirachi when I got to Floaroma, no Eve here~

52961a1646631723b69723f1428175413.png

It had to be done, if Rowan's portrayal wasn't accurate enough he'd prolly come out of the comic and beat me up

OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute
Yeah, I think you might want to listen to that guy... He's a "tiny" bit scary
Just the tiniest bit~

52961a1647236228b69723f1447027299.png

I can't believe Eve would betray me like this! ...it took way longer than I expected!~

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Eve how could you....

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
You're the master of stealth, just like that starly!!!

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
Insert "birds are government spies" meme.

OP
pkmnMasterWheeler

pkmnMasterWheeler

Maker of Too Many Comics
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Cute

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Artist
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
I cant believe you'd blatantly play favorites like this lyra!

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
I can believe you would play favorites because Bidoof is so cute and friend-shaped, while Starly is less cute and you haven't entirely had the best experience with them given how the beginning of the game plays out.

Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
Very mysterious.
Starapter is actually pretty good I used one until the ghost type gym because I needed ghost coverage so I had to replace it. But considering that the rest of my team was my starter 3 mythicals and another pokemon that I replaced with palkia that's pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread