• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

Soon to be something

Thread Description
I ramble on about my thought process and comic
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 6, 2020
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
Water, ???
Pokédex Entry
A writer and artist with a bad case of social anxiety. But underneath a nervous exterior is someone who strives to be as kind as they can be.
frick, I suck at progress :slowpoke:
but I'm getting somewhere now! ... I think.

I'm currently in the progress of my first Nuzlocke comic! I've been wanting to do a comic for so long, but have been unable to do so for various reasons
But now I officially have a game finished, notes taken, and plot loosely written. Of course with the plot, I have to go over again because of some changes but right now I feel like I can start with the intro at least.
the issue is, I suck and don't have the best motivation. ideally, I'll have a schedule of maybe 2 pages a month to get the story going before slowing it down, though I do need to worry about college right now

So for now, have concepts of my starter!

Good ol' Litten! I won't be saying what his name is just yet. I should mention this is a run of Ultra Sun.
I chose Litten because at the time I really wasn't a fan. I decided to switch it up and try something new. Also, I'm really not a fan of Incineroar, so I figured that would be interesting to deal with if Litten could survive that long.
As for the designs, they were all scrapped eventually for various reasons.
The first one was just a concept sketch, I scrapped it because his design didn't really pop out to me.
The second one was my attempt to make him more unique, and while I have mainly stuck with this design, I got rid of the blue eyes and white stripes on his cheeks. Both just made him stand out a little too much. I settled with green eyes (cause Incineroar) but to be honest I just don't like how he looks in the final concept.

Leading me to his latest (and maybe final) incarnation!

I found a way to draw his tail that didn't annoy me, and am testing ways I want his fire to work. tbh, every time I draw fire it changes, so I need to find a way to be consistent so it doesn't stand out horribly every time he uses fire ;u;
Also, white chest and paws because it's cute.

for the record, if you're coming here for sage advice or wisdom, i can't really promise that. my writing process is... pantsy i think is the right term? but yeah, i have monkey brain and just say/type whatever i'm thinking
but still! thank you for sticking through for the whole thing : D

oh, and yeah, Litten is my profile pic ;D

pic is from a practice panel i did, trainer is there too, so hopefully i'll make a new blog post about her ;D

sky_

life is a trip alright
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This ghost studies constantly and wishes that they had more energy for creative projects. They would love to cuddle every adorable cat in the world.
hello i am here to say i love this profile pic and i love all the concept art, litten looks super unique in these! it has a cartoon-y vibe almost from some of the art and i love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)