• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Unova General Sona locke

Snow Studios

chaos- just chaos
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. ???

full

This is a nuzlocke run of Pokémon Black. It follows N, Cheren, Bianca and Archie on their journey around Unova!
They uncover the true story of the two dragon Pokémon told in legends and make some friends (and foes) along the way!

RULES
• If a Pokémon faints it dies and is boxed
•Nicknames must be given to each Pokémon
•Shiny cause is on
•Dupse cause is on
•Battles with N do not count for story reasons

Updates- Every Sunday (Sona- Locke Sunday!) :dance:

Last edited:

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
Oooooo, I can’t wait to start reading this comic! I’ve never seen one that establishes the protagonist and N as old friends, I’m super interested in what their dynamics and interactions will be like!

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
I like how Bianca just calls dibs on Oshawott when it is Snow's birthday. Shouldn't the birthday girl get to choose first? Still good luck on the comic! I suggest putting the album with all of the comics in it into the first post so people can find it easier. To do this while BBcode is on click on the camera, go to your albums, and click on the album with the comic in it. I looked at the media tab to try to find your comic, but I'm not sure if everyone will think to do that. If you're looking for feedback I suggest adding a critque level tag so people know better what kind of feedback to give you. You can find out more about critique level tags here.

I suggest proof-reading the text of the pages, as I found a few typos on the 5th and 6th pages, Oshawott is spelled Oshawhat, Course switches between course and corse. Your instead of you're. A lowercase singular i. Though these are minor and I didn't even notice them the first time I looked at the pages. (In fact it wasn't until I looked up the spelling for Oshawott for this comment that I noticed them.)

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Oh wait I goofed and didn't see there were already a ton of pages! Okay whoops haha, I'm not super used to DA so when I saw the cover on your page and then nothing else I figured you were adding the start later down the line. @pinkshellos not sure if you made the same mistake as me so I figured I'd ping lol

Gonna add links to make up for that confusion! (sorry if I mess up the size though ;-;
de0s60q-f5aeaa18-b012-4dfd-9f86-84886ef3078a.jpg
ddyvoz8-d99860de-61bc-479c-a34b-139db884522c.jpg
de3a82l-4b8456d7-9f5c-4c97-a180-64ebfdb06d2c.jpg
ddzcc4b-20071131-bf7e-4545-91aa-fb1c97cd6600.jpg
ddzsw5f-b080cb7c-d3d1-4877-9419-f6be367131e4.jpg
de08vh0-fd66c359-22d3-45ca-92fd-c13710682cb0.jpg
de0p517-4f70e7db-cc8c-4263-ae84-5c2c1a447cd9.jpg
de10h27-a62a4de9-9b1f-442b-beb6-4b44e46873c4.jpg
snow_ref__sona_locke_by_snowstudios1_de3jrtn-fullview.jpg
de8cd24-1cbf3982-153a-45e4-b10f-bb4c8d53bce2.jpg

Bianca bought her right to choose first with pancakes, and you can't convince me otherwise.

Emoshawott is an absolute treasure, and Snivy's pretty cute too! Tepig's gonna have to get over that shyness before I can make a call there :p

*insert "it's been 3000 years" meme holding an N that seems actually happy* poor lad could def use a comic where he seems to enjoy existence haha

I already really like your designs. Looking forward to more!

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
Oh wow, thanks for the ping — I totally missed that as well! I found the hyperlink to Snow’s deviantart page, though, so now I’ll stay caught up properly. Hopefully.
Loving the interactions between the main 3 characters so far, they’re such wholesome friends! Also I did not expect to see a fluffy Snivy that’s so good!!
And oh my gosh. Happy N has my whole heart

Snow Studios

chaos- just chaos
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. ???
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oooooo, I can’t wait to start reading this comic! I’ve never seen one that establishes the protagonist and N as old friends, I’m super interested in what their dynamics and interactions will be like!
Ohhoho- its gonna be a ride for sure x3

Snow Studios

chaos- just chaos
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. ???
Well when trying to change the art on my signature i somehow messed it up and it sends you to my deviant art instead of this thread, still don't know how i did it though-

Snow Studios

chaos- just chaos
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. ???

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
This looks interesting, I can't wait to see what you do with this

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
So snow will find her first catch through camping I'm guessing. That's an interesting way to do the first catch. I wonder what pokemon is in that bush?

Moon

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They, Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Because they're the two rarest types, they're the rarest pokemon. Yes, that's logical. No, there aren't other Ghost/Ice types. Froslass doesn't exist.
ooooo unusual looking patrat

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Hello! Just read through this for the first time, that premise of N being an old friend is intriguing, but what I find even more compelling is that I can see your experimentation and improvement in just a small handful of pages. I'm gonna have to watch and see where this goes, I love seeing an artist's growth as they make a cool comic.

Snow Studios

chaos- just chaos
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. ???
Sona-Locke Chapter 1-1
I restarted Sona-Locke. The first 10 pages that were posted before this one are now not cannon and this is the official start to the comic!
I hope that you like it!​

Dartwind

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 20, 2021
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Any are fine!
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
It seldom exits the cave in which it dwells. The walls of its cave are filled with art and writing of various natures.
Oo, love the new start! The pokemon designs are really fun.

Snow Studios

chaos- just chaos
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. ???
Sona-Locke Chapter 1-2
Next page!
Now, I may be stupid-
I forgot to give credits to the 3 wonderful people that help me with this comic last time but THAT CHANGES NOW!
A big thank you to.....
Poni! (Who checks for typos)
Winter! (Who checks the flow of the pages)
Whim! (Who also checks the flow of the pages)
Thanks guys!​

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Oooooo, the contest coordinator and their Milotic are so pretty! Love the intro so far, your alternate designs for pokemon are cool to look at :D

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
hoh dang that hitmonlee is spring loaded! i love it!

Snow Studios

chaos- just chaos
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
They/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. ???
Sona-Locke Chapter 1-3

Oh hey look, its the protagonist!
Now a big thank you to.....
Poni! (Who checks for typos)
Winter! (Who checks the flow of the pages)
Whim! (Who also checks the flow of the pages)​

Users who are viewing this thread