• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Slinky's Yellow Nuzlocke Run

Thread Description
Updates M/W/F!

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost

"After being found in the woods by a Pikachu, who, supposedly, at his hands, had died - Slinky agrees to help the spirit find peace by earning a few badges.

Things don't go as planned.
"

1 - Faint = Dead
2 - Only catch first per route
3 - Name all pokemon
4 - Set battle mode
5 - No healing items allowed during battles

Hey ho! Welcome to my Yellow Nuzlocke run that I've been thinking on for quite a while :D Fair warning, the first few pages were made on my phone, but once I hit the tablet and got invested myself, the art quality drastically improves haha

Updates M/W/F!

Can also be read on these two websites for easier viewing!

ComicFury

WebToons

"Slinky"
A young man who decided to help out a spirit only he could see. Tired with most things, and is sensitive about his abilities as a trainer. Has the rare skill to talk to pokemon, and doesn't seem to care much for it or others talking about it,
Gen 2 Colours | Oh My Gosh | Prideful Slinks | Oh Hai Ther | sLiNkY iS jUsT gReEn SoKka | Boomerang |

Artemis
A dead pikachu who claims Slinky killed him. Always dreamed of being on the champions team, and is overjoyed when SLinky agrees to help get him a few badges. Doesn't remember his previous life.
CAUGHT: Lvl. 5
Gajinka | Happy Boy | Sad Boy | Blushy Boy |

Charles
Slinky's first capture and long time companion, Charles is a bright pidgeotto who doesn't like to argue much, but will if they feel justified. Very protective of Slinky.
CAUGHT: Lvl. 3
Gajinka | Wigless Charles | Angry Bathing Bab | Shruggy Bab | Wingies | Sprited Baby |

Ellenour
Slinky's second capture. She's a large angry momma, who can and will eat you to keep Slinky and the team safe.
CAUGHT: Lvl. 3
Gajinka | Kantonian President Ell | Anime Gajinka Ell |

Watson
Slinky's third capture. She's quiet and mostly in the background, and is more or less a grandmother-ly sort.
CAUGHT: Lvl. 5
Gajinka |

Peddleton
Purchased to prove a point that ultimately failed, Peddleton is now more or less a loving idiot that adores Slinky and finds Ellenour to be the coolest and bestest pokemon ever. Perhaps one day he will be useful. And now that day has come. Fish will devour your soul for a corn chip.
CAUGHTPURCHASED: Lvl. 5
| Gajinka NEW | Gajinka OLD | Bes Boi | Hoodie | Big Ole Boy | Lotsa Hair |

Elliot
Once a pokemon of Team Rocket, Elliot is quite happy to be under new ownership. He is bright and bubbly, and loves to be useful.
CAUGHT: Lvl. 9
Gajinka |

GROUP/PAIRING ART
Artemis and Charles 1A - 1B - 1C | Artemis and Charles 2
Congrats Ell
Peddleton and Elliot 1
Angry Mama Ell and Her Idiot Son
Elle's Got a Gorlfren
Blue's Team

Last edited:

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
dem's some awesome gijinka design!
The gijinka also convey their personality more!

so..is Artemis gonna be use din battle? or is this a starterless run?

anyway, god speed!

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
dem's some awesome gijinka design!
The gijinka also convey their personality more!

so..is Artemis gonna be use din battle? or is this a starterless run?

anyway, god speed!
Ey thanks! I love making gajinkas and with my actual art I feel like I can actually convey their personalities better haha

Also... as for Artemis, that's a surprise ;) ((him dying was the whole reason I made this comic run, because oh boy it gave me a cool idea honhonhon)

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Uploaded a few new pages for chapter two ^^

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
KUHFFKHHWFKUBWUHKFE NOOOO MY GAY ASS WAS LIKE ‘oh no he has thiddies’ as soon as I scrolled down
THANKS

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
KUHFFKHHWFKUBWUHKFE NOOOO MY GAY ASS WAS LIKE ‘oh no he has thiddies’ as soon as I scrolled down
THANKS
pppFFFTTTT JOIN MY GAY ASS RANKS AT HIS GLORIOUS THIDDIES

Reactions: Bug

Kadew

*bird sounds*
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't actually like birds all that much.
Oh man I'm already having a fun time reading these character dynamics. That one-track minded pikachu, did they actually die in game super early, or is this a way to drag them through the story without needing them on the permanent team? Either way, it's a neat way to kick off the story with a goal and a mystery. I'm gonna have to keep tabs on this.

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Oh man I'm already having a fun time reading these character dynamics. That one-track minded pikachu, did they actually die in game super early, or is this a way to drag them through the story without needing them on the permanent team? Either way, it's a neat way to kick off the story with a goal and a mystery. I'm gonna have to keep tabs on this.
Haha, glad ya like Artemis' extreme desire to have them badges! He actually died in the VERY. FIRST. FIGHT. Critical hit. Twice. Gary's eevee is a cursed creature I do not look forward to fighting again. At least it set up a good story haha

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Added a few more pages! Brock has been defeated :D

Riboo

Conqueror of the Blackthorn Gym
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Pfff, I love that the starter 'mon is dead but instead of just restarting you're like: You know what, I got this.

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pfff, I love that the starter 'mon is dead but instead of just restarting you're like: You know what, I got this.
We may have lost him but gosh diddly darn it this 'locke's not over yet boys

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Alrighty, last page of Chap 2 is up and Watson has got himself his gajinka form down :D

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
First two pages of chapter three are posted! ^^

Riboo

Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Pf, I had the same thought process about: wait, aren't you dead, why are you-well, true :D;;;

Nice to see more of these up! They're a really fun read!

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Pf, I had the same thought process about: wait, aren't you dead, why are you-well, true :D;;;

Nice to see more of these up! They're a really fun read!
Can't fault Ellenour for being somewhat mistrustful haha, Artemis just wants to be the very best

Thanks! They're lots of fun for me to make so it's nice to have others enjoy em :D

Garnet

Officially ADHD
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
Dark, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
The character dynamics in this are so good what the hell? I would kill for these guys (but I guess one of em is already dead oops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
The character dynamics in this are so good what the hell? I would kill for these guys (but I guess one of em is already dead oops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Aaaaah thanks!! I try to make them all their own little individuals so I'm glad that's paying off!! ((Artemis resents that statement haha))

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
Added two more pages with my personal favourite character to draw ever

Riboo

Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
This what happens when you hurt your trainer's confidence deadchu v -v;;; (WHY AM I STILL AWAKE)

slinkyarts

Kanto League Champion
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 29, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Ghost
This what happens when you hurt your trainer's confidence deadchu v -v;;; (WHY AM I STILL AWAKE)
Haha oh my gosh DEADCHU I love it Artemis' new nickname (youre awake bc the world demands your glorious presence friend)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)