• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Simon's Exploits

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
K

KingGainer

I'm back and this time I'm taking on White version.
Gonna go all the way this time, and take down Adeku and Cynthia.
Let's get started!*
*Author's Note - I've changed the title because I just realized how similar it was to a certain someone's run. That was totally unintentional.

Episode 1 : Balls, Battles, and A Boy.

Meet Simon, the protagonist of this story.

He's not much right now, but nobody starts out great.

His pals Cheren and Bel are also going on an adventure.

Simon already knows which one he wants. He's already got the perfect name for the little guy it's...

Time to battle Bel! Simon is a nervous wreck! A battle already? He hasn't even gotten to name his new friend!

But it doesn't look like this little piggy is the kind to go home crying WEE WEE WEE/

Simon got +1 Confidence, but will that be enough to let him take down Cheren too?

Turns out it is. Despite two successive victories, it seems like Simon's blood isn't even close to luke warm. He's gonna be a lot of work everyone.

Though if the descriptions of his previous battles are accurate, it might not be that much work.

Obligatory protective father trying to protect his daughter.
Since Simon lacks a dad, he can't really relate.

After introductions with Mrs. Frizzle, Simon finally gets around to naming his new friend.

The perfect name for a such a fine swine, in Simon's mind at least.

Naughty, eh? Seems strangely appropriate, however Simon hopes he'll be able to curb any bad behavior.
The poor naive fool.

Simon hopes his mother knows what she's talking about.

And then Mrs. Frizzle shows all of them how to catch Pokemon.

Simon quickly catches a new Pokemon, under the assumption that More Pokemon = More Protection.

She seems like the happy kind of girl, but she's got a bite too.

Those looks that Bel and Mrs. Frizzle are giving each other, they both horrify and intrigue Simon.

He finally made it to Karukusa town, but what new discovries await our Simon here?
Find out in the next Installment.

Episode 2 : Team Plasma, The Freedom of Pokemon, and a Mysterious Trainer

S

sideless1

This is the story of a man who has yet to realize his destiny, Simon, Cheren, and Bel live in a small village but the appearance of three pokeballs and Aragi a beautiful professor change there everyday lives Simon capturing a new pokemon Yoko breaks through to Karukusa town but...
This is gonna be awesome. :scallop:

C

ColonelDarren

Wow, another good run here to watch.
the hell that is grinding up for Red. Gah.
Wishing you luck here.

POKABU.

OP
K

KingGainer

Episode 2 : Team Plasma, The Freedom of Pokemon, and a Mysterious Trainer

It's always soothing to have something over your head, in Simon's case at least.

Free is the favorite word to those who don't have much cash. Pokemon Centers really are great.

Crowd's are nice. It's hard for anyone to notice you in a crowd. Typical Simon logic right here.

Simon : "Liberation of Pokemon? What is he talking about?"

Simon : "Am I really holding Boota and Yoko back?"
Cheren : "Don't be an idiot, our Pokemon have only gotten stronger by being with us"

Is separating people and Pokemon really the right thing to do?

Then, a mysterious trainer appeared. His face gave off a strange serenity...

but his words hinted at a turmoil in his heart.

Simon : "W..Wouldn't you rather battle Cheren?"
-One Victory for Yoko later-

With that the strange trainer departed, those words lingering in Simon's heart.

Cheren told Simon about the Pokemon League. Simon wasn't sure he wanted to participate. Especially since Isshu wasn't some back water country that made it so people could only use certain Hidden Machines if they had certain Gym Badges. Just seeing the world would be perfectly fine for Simon.

Simon soon encountered his mother. Bearing a gift of nice new shoes.

Simon : "Yeah, I've got Boota, Yoko, Bel, Cheren, Mrs. Frizzle and you Mom."
Mom : "Glad you understand. Be safe, and always know you're welcome to come home"

A new route and a new friend. The name Kiyal seemed to jump out at him, likely because of that big old tooth she had.

There are all sorts of trainers in the world. Brave, timid, and cavity inducing sweet.

Simon : "Bel! There you are, I've been wondering where you went."
Bel : "Just up to Sanyou City and back here. Let's battle! I'll show you how much tougher I am!"

Simon in comparison was about as fired up as a glacier.

Yoko : "You only took 2 shots? Better luck next time."

Boota : "Smoked him! Yoko since I won can I-"
Yoko : "No."

Am I strong, or am I using Boota, Yoko and Kiyal to make myself seem strong...
Bel : "Well adieu for now Simon, good luck against the Gym Leader!"
Simon : "...Thanks, see you later Bel."

Simon has reached Sanyou City but the weight of Geechisu and N's words seem to be dragging him down...
Find out if this is the end of the line for Simon in...

Episode 3 : Bros, A Man's Burning Spirit, and Waiters?

M

Moti

Well, this sure seems like an interesting run. I'll be following this.
Dennis approves.

S

sideless1

Don't believe in yourself believe in the Simon we believe in.

OP
K

KingGainer

Episode 3 : Bros, A Man's Burning Spirit, and Waiters?

Simon : "Maybe this is a place where I can learn more about Pokemon, and less about Battles..."

Cheren : "ITEMS, STATUS EFFECTS, SUPER EFFECTIVE MOVES!"
Simon : "Sigh"

Simon : "Do we really hav-
Cheren : "YES."

Yoko : "Sniped! See that Simon?"
Simon : "..."

Boota "Simon, I'd say that's one job Well Done!"

Does fighting have to be the first thing that always comes to mind with Pokemon?

Simon headed for the Gym, not so much eager for a battle, but looking for something or someone to clear his mind.

Following the advice of the Gym Leader, he headed east into the Lot of Dreams. He soon came across someone making him an offer...

??? : "Yes? More like HELL FUCKING YES BRO!"

205xop5.png

??? : "TIME FOR ME TO TAKE THE STAGE, MY NAME IS...WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK? THERE ARE ONLY 5 LETTERS? WHAT'S THIS HORSE SHIT? WELL BEING ABLE TO IMPROVISE IS ONE OF A MAN'S BEST TRAITS!"

Simon : "Kmina?"
??? : "WRONG, BRO! IT'S PRONOUNCED KAMINA, AND IT'S A NAME ONLY A REAL MAN CAN ROCK WITH!"

Kamina : "NOW BRO, LET'S GO HIT THAT FUCKING GYM LIKE A SACK OF BRICKS?"
Simon : "The Gym? I don't know if I really want t-"
Kamina : "BRO YOU BETTER HURRY UP IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE ACTION!"

Kamina : "FUCK YES BRO, THIS IS A PLACE WHERE MY MANLY SPIRIT CAN GO FUCKING BERSERK!"
Bro? Manly Spirit?
Kamina : "BRO, HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BUT I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS ENTIRE GYM FOR MYSELF. I'LL PAY YOU BACK THOUGH, DON'T WORRY!"

Kamina : "THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! RIGHT ON EDGE OF LIFE OUR DEATH! THAT'S WHERE A MAN TRULY LIVES!"

Kamina : "A MAN NEVER BACKS DOWN, NEVER SURRENDERS!"

Kamina : "TIME FOR THE BIG BOSS! LET'S SEE WHO THE BIGGER MAN IS! I'LL SHOW YOU MINE IF YOU SHOW ME YOURS!"

Kamina : "I'LL TAKE ALL 3 OF YOU ON! COME ON AND BRING IT!"

Kamina : "Hey Bro, you mind if I do something?"
Simon : "What? Oh, go ahead...bro."

Kamina : "MUCH BETTER."
Yoko : "Is he serious?"

As Kamina tore through his opponents, a small change occurred in Simon. The change was about the size of a pebble, but give a pebble enough time and it can start a rock slide."

Kamina : "HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY, YOU BETTER NOT HOLD OUT ON ME ANYMORE OR I'LL GET PISSED! GO ALL OUT OR GO HOME!"

Kamina : "CHECK FUCKING MATE! NOW KING ME!"

Corn had fallen, and for the first time Simon was actually excited after a battle.

Sadly, Dent's parting words soon replaced that excitement with dread, in Simon's case at least.

Simon : "There are even...stronger trainers out there?"
Kamina "OH FUCK YES!"

Find out what happens next in...

Episode 4 : Dreams, Day-cares, and a Drill

S

sideless1

After defeating the gym leader Corn the young boy Simon accompanied by his friends Kmina, Boota, Yoko and Kiyal begin the journey down the path to realizing their destiny.

OP
K

KingGainer

Episode 4 : Dreams, Day-cares, and a Drill

Upon leaving the Gym, Simon instantly encountered the Researcher Makomo, a friend of Mrs. Frizzles, who gave him Hidden Machine 01 - Cut. Shrubbery would no longer hinder Simon's progress.

At her request he returned to the Dream Ruins, in search of the mystical Dream Smoke, said to be able to make impossible possible, and turn dreams into reality.

Kiyal : "Super Magical Girl Fate and Destiny Love Cut of Truth!"

Simon : "Oh, you're helping Makomo too?"
Bel : "Yep, plus I heard there's this like totally sweet Pokemon with a flora pattern here!"

The duo would soon stumble upon Munna, the Pokemon they were looking for, but they weren't the only ones.

Simon : "Yeah, you can't do that"
Kamina : "IT'S MY DUTY AS A MAN TO CLEAN UP SCUM LIKE YOU THUGS! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ACTING AS IF YOU'RE ALLOWED TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT? YOU'RE NO WHERE NEAR MANLY ENOUGH FOR THAT RIGHT!

Kamina : "LIKE HELL YOU WILL!"

Is this what Team Plasma is really like, or are these two just flukes?

The thugs were defeated, but were only driven off after the appearance of Geechisu, the man who gave the speech about the liberation of Pokemon, appeared in two places at once. Something quite impossible...unless he had a twin or something.

Makomo : "Oh, it's not that he had a twin silly, that's just the power of the Dream Smoke, which I see is right over there! Mind if I grab it?"
Simon : "Not at all."
Bel : "Nope."
Kamina : "A man can never refuse the request of a damsel in distress!"

With that, Makomo, Simon and Kamina left the ruins, Bel staying behind to continue her search for a Munna.

Kamina : "Hey baby, how about you and me have ourselves a night at that Daycare over there?"
Yoko : "Please, you're a simian and I'm a canine, we're not even compatible."
Kamina : "WRONG-O, we are compatible, go check the Egg Groups yourself!"
Yoko : "Oh damn it, he's right. Still just because we're in the same Egg Group doesn't mean I want to date some broccoli brained idiot!"
Kamina : "She just needs time to soak in my raw manliness. It's always been too much for most women right away!"

Kamina : "Bro, Who the hell is this geek?"
Simon : "Cheren, he's been my friend since I was a kid"
Kamina : "FUCK YES, BATTLES BETWEEN CHILDHOOD BROS IS ALWAYS MANLY! TIME TO ROCK!

Kamina : "SLAM FUCKING DUNK! NOW FOR THE FIELD GOAL!"

Boota : "Why is it that I'm always fighting these cats?"

Kamina : "YEAH, THE FIGHTING STYLE OF ALL THOSE WHO KICKS MAJOR ASS! KAMINA STYLE!"
Simon : "...Y-Yeah!"

Kamina : "OH THOSE FUCK FACES! TIME FOR THEIR ASSES TO GET A PERSONAL VISIT WITH MY FUCKING BOOT!"

Yoko : "Kicking Pokemon and then stealing them? I can't believe I even considered anything you idiots said."

Kamina : "FUCK YES, BROS UNITED TO KICK ASS! I NEED SOME OF THIS ACTION RIGHT N-"

Yoko : "Too slow~"
Kamina : "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOh it's cool, Ladies first and all that jazz."

Kamina : "THE FUCK YOU SAY? I'M SORRY, I DON'T SPEAK WHINY BITCH. COME BACK WHEN YOU'VE GROWN A PAIR AND THEN WE'LL TALK"

Cheren left to return the Pokemon...while Simon stayed behind.

Something had caught his attention...as if calling him...

Was it chance...

Or was it fate?

Lagann : "..."
Kamina : "HEY SUNSHINE SAY SOMETHING!"
Kamina : "HELLO, ANYBODY IN THERE?"
Kamina : "BRO, I THINK I MIGHT HAVE KNOCKED THIS GUY A LITTLE TOO HARD ON HIS HEAD."

Where next shall the road take our heroes?
Find out in...

Episode 5 : Evolution, History, and a Dragon's Skull

Also Question : Should I catch something in the outer part of the forest, or wait to go to the inner part of it?

G

Guizy

Outer. Outer has water and fighting bros. Also hack if you get a dokkora.
Also, you love Molebro don't you

OP
K

KingGainer

Fuck Yes I do.
He's my Gen 5 Bro.

also yeah, if I do catch a Trade Evolution, I'll probably hack this time around and get them to evolve when they can.
I'm just wondering how I can go about doing this.

OP
K

KingGainer

Episode 5 : Evolution, History, and a Dragon's Skull

A greeting of kind words and Heal Balls were what awaited Simon upon his return from the cavern.

Simon soon caught up with Cheren who alerted him to some peculiar grass. Our Hero decided this was a good place to try and find a new campaign.

Kinon : "I look forward to working with everyone here. I'll make sure to do my best."

Soon after Kinon joined the group, a change came over Yoko.

For the better.
Yoko : "I'm bursting with energy! I feel like I could take Team Plasma all by myself! Hahahahaha!"
Boota : "She's gotten a bit more Intimidating since she evolved..."

Shippou City, the group had finally arrived.
Kamina : "FUCK YES BRO, NEW CITY MEANS NEW GYM LEADER! MAYBE IT'LL BE SOME CRAZY NINJA WITH BOMB POKEMON, OR SOME HARD CORE WRESTLER WITH HIS OWN THEME SONG!"

Before even attempting the Gym, Simon went a little west of the city to train...which paid off quickly as Boota soon began to undergo a similar change as the one Yoko did.

Boota : "Hey since we both just evolved Yoko why don't we celebrate b-"
Yoko : "No."

Kamina : "BRO CATCH THIS GUY! HE'S AWESOME!
Simon : "I can't bro, we already got that other guy here, remember?
Kamina : "BUT THAT GUY IS LAME, CAN'T WE JUST PRETEND WE NEVER MET HIM?"
Simon : "Bro, you know we can't."
??? : "I have a name you know."
Kamina : "NOBODY CARES. YOU'RE JUST THAT LAME. ENJOY WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPISODE FOR PEOPLE TO LEARN ABOUT YOU."
??? : "Wait, what?"
And then there was no speaking about the Forest Catch, at least till the next episode. Since it really was a disappointment, considering that we ran into the guy in the picture RIGHT AFTER.

After finishing up their training, the crew went back to Shippou City to challenge the Gym.
Only to encounter the enigmatic N.

Then a battle took place.
N lost once more to Simon.

Despite losing, he was defiant and didn't hesitate to continue onward towards his goal.

What a surprise! The Gym was also a Museum!
Telling tales of ancient life and some form of disaster.
Yet...what kind of disaster?

Lagann : "................................................................"
Unnoticed by the others, Lagann gazed at the stone, as if there was some sort of connection between the two.

Boota : "Oh now it makes sense! No wonder this place is so boring!"
Kamina : "Yeah, only a girl could think a Museum would be a good place for battles between manly spirits to take place!"
Kinon, Kiyal, Yoko : "..."

Kamina : "Now books? Damn, this dame must be a real snore!"
Boota : "She's probably some washboard chested nerd with gross pale skin!"
Kinon, Kiyal, Yoko : "!!!"

Kamina : "Why doesn't she just put up a sign that says "NO FUN ALLOWED!""
Boota : "Dude, you don't need a sign for that. You just need to know that the owner of this place is a gi-"
Kinon, Kiyal, Yoko then proceeded to lay down a ferocious verbal and physical beating on Kamina and Boota. Despite their best efforts, they stood no chance and were soon "reeducated."

Simon and Lagann proceeded to solve the Gym's puzzle while this was going on.

Boota : "Hello Mrs. Aloe, it is a pleasure to meet you. Your Museum/Library is amazing."
Kamina : "Why yes, and it serves as a reminder to how women are able to blend Beauty and Intelligence perfectly."
Aloe : "...Come again?"

Simon : "Don't mind them, they just suffered a few bumps on the head."
Aloe : "Alright then, but that doesn't mean I'll hold back!"

Simon : "I'm just doing what feels right."
Yoko then smote the other Dog Pokemon.

Boota : "Thank you, may I have another?"

Boota : "Hope I wasn't too quick for you Miss."

Boota & Kamina : "No Madam, it is you who are the charming one and smart...and witty...and beautiful..."
Simon : "Girls...can you fix them?"
Kinon : "Eh, they'll probably revert back if something exciting happens."

Boota : "Team..."
Kamina : "Plasma..."
Kinon : "Like this, for example"

Boota : "Stealing..."
Kamina : "Dragon Skull..."

Boota & Kamina : "LIKE HELL THEY'RE GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

Team Plasma has stolen the Dragon's Skull! Will the group recover it in time? Will Boota and Kamina ever learn some tack when talking around the opposite sex? Will the disappointment of the last catch ever fade?"
Find out next time in...

Episode 6 : Forests, Cities, and Bug Soldier Arti!

OP
K

KingGainer

Episode 6 : Forests, Cities, and Bug Soldier Arti!

Following Aloe in pursuit of the thieves, a figure rushed out to greet them.

Kamina : "Damn, that's the next Gym Leader? I was hoping for someone a little more badass! Well, he's better than some crybaby school girl at least..."

Cheren and Bel soon arrived and were corralled into assisting in the retrieval of the skull.
With Aloe heading east, and Cheren and Bel guarding the Museum from further vandalism, Arti and Simon's group headed to Yaguruma Forest.

Kamina : "Heh, guess he can tell how tough we are if he's offering us the harder path, Bro. I'm starting to like this guy"
Kiyal : "Or maybe he's just a coward..."

Kinon : "Hoochee?"
Boota : "Hoechey?"
Yoko : "Hucheah?"
Lagann : "......."

Simon : "We're going to have to beat all these guys to get the skull back aren't we?"
Kiyal : "Statically speaking, that's most likely the case"

Kamina : "ONCE KAMINA IS ON A CASE THERE IS NO WAY THE CRIMINALS WILL EVER ESCAPE!"

Kamina : "HELL YES THEY WERE BUDDY, NOW GET READY TO GET YOURS!"

Yoko : "About time we got this thing."

Kiyal : "HEY IT'S NOT STEALING IF YOU STOLE IT FIRST!"

Kamina : "THEMS FIGHTING WORDS GRAMPS, TIME FOR ME TO SERVE YOU A HEAPING HELPING OF KICKED ASS!"

Kamina : "Dude, that is so totally awesome. Being able to use Bugs to find people is totally a manly super power! You got to teach me that trick! I'll teach how you can be 4/5's has manly as me in exchange!"
Yoko : "It's insane. His entire view of that guy has shifted in less than an hour"

Simon marveled at the statement. Were Gym leaders truly that determined about what they did? Would they actually fight 100 battles if they thought it was right thing to do?

Kamina : "You better bring your A game, or we'll leave you in the dust Arti, right Bro?"
Simon : "Sure thing Bro."
Arti : "Haha, yeah this is gonna be a great battle. I'm gonna train extra hard!"

Exiting Yaguruma Forest, Simon marveled at the sheer size of Hiun City.

It was far bigger than anything he expected, truly a metropolis of the UNOVA region.
??? : "Hey, you should you introduce me this episode! Come on and do it!"
Kaima : "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine."

Rossiu : "Hello I'-"
Kamina : "This is Rossiu, he is not an awesome fighting or water type. He does not have a winning personality and if I'm any judge of character he'd win the "Most likely to make stupid decisions based on shitty logic" Award."
Rossiu :"Hey you can-"
Kamina : "MOVING ON!"

While exploring the city, Simon accidently stumbled outside...ending up in a new area. After falling into some sand he soon encountered...

Leeron : "Hey there everyone, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintances!"

Leeron : "Now which one of you guys wants me to show you around the city? I Know this great alley where I can show you what it really means to be a man. Any takers, you sweeties?"
Simon : "HELP, BRO!"
Kamina : "AH, CRAP RUN FOR IT."
Boota : "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!"
Lagann : ".........!"
Leeron "Ooooooooooh, a chase! That's even more fun! Wait up, fellas! Don't knock it till you try it!"

Will Simon learn what it means to be a man?
Find out in

Episode 7 : Dancers, Janitors, and Artists!

OP
K

KingGainer

Episode 7 : Dancers, Janitors, and Artists!

Kinon : "What's power got to do with dancing?"

Kamina : "JUST LIGHT YOUR SOUL INTO A MANLY BLAZE AND THEN YOU WON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT FOOTWORK!"

Lagann : "....?"

Yoko : "Yeah, sure whatever. Now hand over that sweet Amulet."
Such lighthearted moments as these are only one aspect of a journey.

Kiyal : "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Bitter moments are also an aspect and as lighthearted moments tend to flock together...

Kinon : "I MISSED? NO, I CAN'T DODGE FROM THIS POSITION!"

so to do the bitter ones, bringing with them visions of...

what could have been...

What matters the most is how one chooses to move past these moments...and into the future.

Kamina : "BRO, I PROMISE YOU, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, NO MATTER WHO WE FIGHT, THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN! SO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND KEEP GOING! WE'LL MAKE IT THE TOP, FOR THEIR SAKES!"

And the story of life goes on...

Kamina : "Arceus DAMN IT ROSSIU, WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE BEEN A BUG TYPE? YOU'RE EVEN MORE A DISAPPOINTMENT!"
Rossiu : "Why is this my fault?"

Simon : "Warriors...I wouldn't say that..."
Kamina : "HELL YES WE ARE! BRO AND ME ARE THE GREATEST WARRIORS IN THE UNIVERSE"

Leeron : "Too old for my tastes~"

What kind of people? What kind of person am I? Strong, Weak...
THE KIND WHO EASILY TOSSES AWAY THOSE WHO TRUSTED HIM.

Kamina : "DAMN BRO, HE BEAT US HERE!"
Cheren : "He's pretty tough, and tricky too!"
Kamina : "OH HELL YEAH BRO! THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!"

Kamina : "FUCK"
So Simon and Co chose to assist Arti in his endeavor to retake a stolen Pokemon...

soon learning that the theft hit closer to them than they imagined.

Yoko : "Damn straight they can't! Let's roll guys!"

Simon : "You're acting like that isn't a big deal you asshole!"

Boota : "No. We are not saying anything about what he just said. We are moving on NOW!"

Leeron : "Why not just put a big old sign saying "STOLEN POKEMON HERE!" to boot?"

Arti had had his doubts after hearing Team Plasma's words but was still able to be a Gym Leader. Simon felt like a kindred spirit to him...

...yet the man Geechisu continued to make Simon wonder on whether Team Plasma was truly evil. Could it be that someone was twisting the group to their own benefit?

Were there really two groups within Team Plasma? Those who wanted to help Pokemon...and those who used the other group to hide their own nefarious goals?

What further twists will Simon's journey take?
Find out in...

Episode 8 : Rivals, Honey, and a Vow

OP
K

KingGainer

Episode 8 : Rivals, Honey, and a Vow

Appropriate, because this update is going to be zooming along the plot too.
Since I kinda find this part of the game really boring so I try and rush through it.
Got to get to that Yacon.
Since he's still my favorite.

Kamina : "On 3 Simon...1, 2, 3!
Simon/Kamina : "ARTI GET READY, BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO KICK YOUR BUTT/ASS."
Kamina : "ASS, BRO! ASS! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY ASS!"
Simon : "Sorry bro!"

Boota : "Hey Arti, how does a bee brush it's hair? WITH A HONEY COMB!"

Boota : "Arti, why don't grasshoppers like football games? THEY PREFER CRICKET!"

Boota : "Wait...I've got loads more bug puns! Like, what did one firefly say to the other?"
Arti : "No...Please No."
Simon : "You aren't really going to say that are you? Please?"
Kamina : "Boota, that'll push even my manly tolerance past the edge."
Boota : "...I HAVE TO GLOW NOW!"

Kamina : "Hell yeah, and we're going to uncover every single one! Right bro?
Simon : "Yeah!"

Kamina : "Ah yeah, the best thing after a battle is another battle!"

Leeron : "Oops, looks like I put a little too much into that."

Simon : "NO GRASS PUNS!"
Boota : "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Just for this episode."

Yoko : "Maybe if you opened your eyes, you won't be knocked out so quick."

Bel : "By the way, Cheren is waiting for you up ahead!"
Simon : "Another battle...Cool. Thanks for the heads up!"

Kamina : "BATTLE NUMBER 3! I'M REALLY FIRED UP NOW!"

Yoko : "CRITICAL HIT! I CAN'T BE STOPPED!"

Kamina : "BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME! TRY AND BUILD UP YOUR MANLY SPIRIT FOR THE NEXT BOUT WE HAVE!"

Leeron : "Psh, I hate guys like this. All style, no substance. Can't even last one round!"

Kamina : "That might be part of it...but Bros got a strength of his own that we didn't help give him."
Simon : "I do?"
Kamina : "Yep, that's why we're able to trust you, cause you'll always pull through for us."

Don't worry about that. I really am starting to like exploring this world and being with Bro and the rest of my team...

Kamina : "Oh look at the time."
Team Plasma : "The time?"
Kamina : "IT'S TEAM PLASMA ASS KICKING TIME"

Kamina : "THAT'S THE POWER OF A MANS SOUL YOU JUST TASTED. IT'S NATURAL FOR YOU TO WANT TO RUN AWAY"

Yoko : "Dress up? Don't look at me Simon! I'm not interested."

Leeron : "Aren't I fabulous everyone?"
Lagann/Yoko/Kamina/Boota/Simon : "......................."

Kamina : "Do I need to punch some sense into this guy?"
Bel : "No, I have to convince him my self!"

Bel spoke her heart, and with some help from the town's gym leader, she convinced her father.
Bel has always been great at touching peoples hearts...

Kamina : "I promise, NO, VOW THAT WE'LL KEEP HER SAFE! RIGHT BRO?"
Simon : "Yes."

Boota : "Oops!"
Kamina : "Well, it's not like we needed another grass type! Since you've got me bro!"
Simon : "Yeah!"

Simon : "BRO!"
Yoko : "KAMINA!"
Boota : "KAMINA!"
Leeron : "HONEY!"
Lagann : "!!!!!!"
Fuck fuck fuck fuck this was a major fuck up, I started with Kamina out there and I didn't want to switch out because I didn't think anyone else could take any hits from this thing. So it spams Light Screen which does shit and since I'm faster I think I'll win easy. I didn't realize Air Cutter did that much damage.

Kamina : "BRO...SWITCH LAGANN OUT! HE'S NOT FAST ENOUGH!"
Simon : "But..but...but...no body else can take this thing!"
Kamina : "THINK SIMON, THINK! JUST DO IT! TRUST ME!"

Simon : "I forgot..the Leech Seed...BRO, HANG IN THERE!"
Kamina : "Heh, Simon...I've got something I need to tell you..."

What parting words does Kamina have for Simon?
Find out in...

Episode 9 : Ferris Wheels, Good Byes, and a New Day

F

Fuzor2

Just like in the show ;-;
But it's ok man. This is a really good run.

Users who are viewing this thread