Say Something Nice About the User Above You

Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
why participate in a violent fighty game when you could kill them with kindness instead

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker, Completionist and Rule Designer
Featurer
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Entry unknown.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Your dedication to the forums and especially to the community far exceeds mine! You support so many writers and really create a great atmosphere to create in. Also you are a really funny and fun person 🙂 !

Rosyfox2002

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Dex Entry This Pokémon hoards blankets and hides in large piles of them for warmth. If you listen carefully, you can hear it yelling at its own content.
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 30, 2020
Nature
Naive
Ueueueue similarly I appreciate all the work that you do. It’s always so nice seeing you (Ruby) around all over these forums I swear— and being part of the feature team I imagine takes a lot of dedication! I admire that sort of work on the forums as someone who likes to analyze and lift up other runs and it just makes me 💕💕. Much love to the both of you ( the two posts before me).

Rubombee

Moth · the ace that stays up the sleeve
Badges
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Dex Entry banned for explaining the joke
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
your thread formatting is nice and the little drawing at the end of the thread is cute :)

Sparklepop

The Electric Dreamer
Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Dex Entry Filled with boundless creativity and a mane of stars, Cosmicore is only seen once in a blue moon, showing the world what it has to offer.
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 30, 2020
Nature
Sassy
I like the avatar that you have, Rubombee, as well as your art.

Flop disc

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
she/her
Dex Entry I don’t know what to put here but the empty space looks weird. Uhh, something something bogan.
Pronouns
she/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Lax
Hey! I watched a littlie bit of your Wildermyth playthrough. I really liked how you narrated the game's story aspects, and you made the battles sound exciting and dynamic! The game looks like a tonne of fun -- I'm going to check it out for sure when I have some time. Thanks!

Rubombee

Moth · the ace that stays up the sleeve
Badges
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Dex Entry banned for explaining the joke
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
it's really nice of you to keep discussion going in the nuzwriters' lounge by asking people more specific questions based on what they say so everyone has a chance to develop the subject more and potentially find more solutions :]

Obelisk

no sleep only bnuuy
Badges
Pronouns
He/Him
Dex Entry Eccentric 'locker obsessed with Magikarp.
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Your art style is excellent too, and your take on the MadCom cast is really fun to read!

Users who are viewing this thread