• Ten years and still kicking! Nominations are here for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Sinnoh General Mon Rondo of Sinnoh: A Platinum Nuzlocke

Thread Description
Starting the song over in the new forums

Mastachaos

Old Knight on the battlefield
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Poison
We Return to the source,
so that our voices are heard.

Welcome to melody that is yet another Nuzlocke years in the making.
A run for the hopeful, a run for the crazed.

1. Trainer/Partner safely measures removed=If it faints, it dies​
2.Populace enforcement Enabled= Only catch the fist Pokemon on the route.​
2a. Overpopulate clause enabled= No duplication catches.​
3. Battle items limited=Healing items are limited in battles to non-man made items.​

Enjoy​

Lanae

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
Water
I LOVE the characters so far. Especially Lucas. And the art looks like it's improving really fast! Which is cool! I love seeing comics where the style changes and the art improves over time.

sociopathicotter

Kanto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water
Pokédex Entry
enjoys unnecessary anime references and stupid meta humor in webcomics
i absolutely loved seeing the references here (assuming i'm not overthinking them that is haha). i never knew i wanted to see barry as dio, but some of the panels really made me rethink the connection (like they're both blond and they both have zero chill) and that's just fantastic - plus dio's starter is named dario so no hostility in this universe (?) towards that name haha. also dio being like "your name is claus" to lucas was hilarious too, he certainly acts more like mother 3 claus in terms of also not being chill towards the main character anyway. overall though i love the reference game and how unexpected each of the characters have been for me, looking forward to seeing what dio does going forward (and ari too of course, but i love dio) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)