• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
[June 7, 2022] Road Map Not Included [ashdrawsarts]

Comic Unova General Mon Road Map Not Included: A White Nuzlocke

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
8/3 - Page 71!

CasualGameFreak

Discord Resident Extraordinaire
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
Pokédex Entry
Despite being a Grass-type, Casual is a flaming lesbian. Fire and Grass don't usually mix, but somehow it works out here.
"You can't just shut down a major bridge during rush hour!"

Not gonna lie, my first thought upon seeing this line was "Caltrans: 'Hold my beer.'"

(On August 21, 2017, they shut down all but one lane on I-5 southbound just south of the Oregon border for bridge construction, on a day they *knew* would have far more traffic than usual because people were driving back home from viewing a total solar eclipse.)

Nebbles

avid jrpg liker and kisser of cute girls
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
Not bridge shut downs.... if I wanted minor inconveniences I'd just go drive in New Jersey

OP
ashdrawsarts

ashdrawsarts

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/them, he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. ???
Page 64!

@CasualGameFreak Caltrans making only the best decisions I see. Fun fact: while working on that last page my train got delayed because one of the bridges was raised, leaving a packed train sitting on the tracks for an uncomfortable amount of time. Art impacting life
@Nebbles Just by looking at a map that seems like a truly Miserable experience

Garnet

Onion Boy
🌱Featurer
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
A strange Pokémon that claims to be both an artist and writer, yet almost never has any work to show for either.
That egg'll hatch next time for sure, Finley. After all, Archen only have a hatch time of... 7710... to 7966... steps. So... you know... I... Well, okay, maybe it's a little high, but hey! That gives anyone coming here from the feature plenty of time to catch up on the journey so far before the little guy joins us!
You've come a long way on this, Ash - I look forward to seeing where Finley and co.'s path leads from here!

OP
ashdrawsarts

ashdrawsarts

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/them, he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. ???
Page 67!

@Garnet That egg'll hatch any minute now. Anyyyyyy minute now...
Also oh my god!! Thank you so much for the feature! I'm so bad at wording these things but I really appreciate it :D Had to do a double take when I first read your comment because I was totally blindsided by all the nice things you wrote akjnsfgrhksajsbfjksghdtxjyrkut

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Robot lover by day, robot lover by night as well. This Pokemon spits out a comic page about once a month before scuttling back into its room.
I've had this funny little rock chicken for five minutes and if anything happened to him, I'd kill everyone in this room and then myself. Look at him go! Look at him proudly presenting his rock finds to his team! Truly, new best adorable boy.

Striker may have pushed off that physical comforting, but I see those walls being lowered and personal feelings being admitted. This team has no business being as cute as they are!

Ah, League politics that turn a blind eye to real harm being done... you truly hate to see it. Ghetsis trying to fire up more people on their side by posing his grunts as the ones wronged because they're just trying to help Pokemon, something that appeals to any person in the crowd who likes Pokemon... realistic, but Yikes. Very intriguing stuff being set up here!

Users who are viewing this thread