• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Resonance: Den's pearl Nuzlocke [COMIC]

O

Osarumon

Guest
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #121
resonance_page_29__preview__by_osarumon-dapmtx1.png
Ok, trying to get pages out quickly. My plan is to draw a panel a day, make a small part of the big page, and post it every where else, and then update.
Thanks for reading.
 
O

Osarumon

Guest
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #122
page_29_2_by_osarumon-daq6nrb.png
and here we have Saturn. Gotta love the stupid hair that everyone in team galactic has. And before anyone else says it, yes, Charon is in this game even though it's not platinum. He wasn't all that in platinum anyway, so why not add him?
 
M

Mr_Dewd

Guest
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #126
And the dude was like 10 feet tall with the eyes of a demon!
 
M

MinaSongoose

Guest
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #127
It's been a while. I really like how you're portraying Mars. Lol. The strip poker queen lol.
 
O

Osarumon

Guest
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #128
Mr_Dewd said:
And the dude was like 10 feet tall with the eyes of a demon!
@Mr_Dewd: Well now you're being ridiculous. He was clearly 50 feet tall.
MinaSongoose said:
It's been a while. I really like how you're portraying Mars. Lol. The strip poker queen lol.
@MinaSongoose: thank you.
 

GoGoGogoat

Smiles go for miles!
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
26
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
2,073
Location
the rolling green hills.
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
he/him/they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
Hello, I am a goat. Pleased to meet you.
I appreciate that you've made the Galactic admins actually funny and working decent-ish with each other (at least in a way that's entertaining to watch, if not actually effective). But now I'm kinda worried that the Purugly and/or Skuntank are gonna be... trouble. x_x
 
M

MinaSongoose

Guest
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #130
Ruh-roh...This can't be good. (Jupiter looks nice with her hair down~)
 
M

Mr_Dewd

Guest
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #131
This is great, with the new killer Pokemon and all...
But the one question remains: Why couldn't this wait until morning?
 

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Moderator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
1
Caught
May 13, 2019
Messages
2,348
Location
in a pile of bugs
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Wew, okay. I caught up. Wow, there is so much plot going on. And I just want to gush about your Team Galactic thus far. They are so much more lively and interesting than I can ever recall them being. I really enjoy Saturn. Poor dud needs to sleep, tho. I am absolutely terrified for the Admin Aces, but having them be tampered with in some way makes a lot of sense considering how stupid strong they are.
 
U

Upygoo

Guest
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #133
O_O I'm worried about that purugly. It looks preeeeeetty daunting.
 
O

Osarumon

Guest
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #134
Kim Il-Goat said:
I appreciate that you've made the Galactic admins actually funny and working decent-ish with each other (at least in a way that's entertaining to watch, if not actually effective). But now I'm kinda worried that the Purugly and/or Skuntank are gonna be... trouble. x_x
@Kim Il-Goat: thanks. Yeah those admin pokemon are tough.
MinaSongoose said:
Ruh-roh...This can't be good. (Jupiter looks nice with her hair down~)
@MinaSongoose: bad things be happening. (Yeah I was surprised how it turned out).
Mr_Dewd said:
This is great, with the new killer Pokemon and all...
But the one question remains: Why couldn't this wait until morning?
@Mr_Dewd: science never sleeps. Or saturns just impatient.
Gay said:
Wew, okay. I caught up. Wow, there is so much plot going on. And I just want to gush about your Team Galactic thus far. They are so much more lively and interesting than I can ever recall them being. I really enjoy Saturn. Poor dud needs to sleep, tho. I am absolutely terrified for the Admin Aces, but having them be tampered with in some way makes a lot of sense considering how stupid strong they are.
@Gay: thank you. I wanted them to have a lot more lively relationship than I usually see them in.
Upygoo said:
O_O I'm worried about that purugly. It looks preeeeeetty daunting.
@Upygoo: what's the worst that could happen?
Dev link
resonance_page_30_by_osarumon-db480ba.png
So since the school year is winding down, I thought this would be the perfect time to announce that the comic will be switching to a sketchy style to save time on production. Whether it will be colored or not remains to be seen.
 
M

Mr_Dewd

Guest
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #135
Dang man! I thought that really might have happened. You had me going there.
 

Osarumon

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
2946
Caught
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
3
Ok I'm back. I don't know how I can reclaim this thread so I can continue updating. Do I just make a new thread?
 

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
4612
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Messages
366
Location
Australia
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
A strange and unusual creature, normally shy, but he likes to make friends.
Ok I'm back. I don't know how I can reclaim this thread so I can continue updating. Do I just make a new thread?
I think you're going to have to, I don't think these threads can be easily recovered.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top