• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Written Story Hoenn Teen Rekindled flames a Omega ruby Ventuslocke

Thread Description
Current chapter is 6

Giogeth

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Giogeth is a large draconic looking pokemon who has nebula's swirling within their wings and star like patterns. They will often be friendly.
This is a locke that goes alongside Hidden Swords. happening at the exact same time but under very different circumstances. The main character is a werepokemon like in Hiddenswords and also an outcast ill post the individual writing peices in the next few posts.

This written run is about another origin werepokemon . Though who is defective and is unable to transform propperly which has done huge ammounts of damage to her internally. She is on a journey to help strengthen a zorua/kyogre hybrid to its full potential.

1.only capture the first mon on a route. they must be wondertraded at the soonest convinence. name all mons wonderlocke to let people know. put up a status incase anyone wants to try to wonder trade a mon to you.
2. if a pokemon faints it is considered dead
3. LEdgendary MUST be caught and are the only mons outside starter that are set for the locke
4. trades can be used to evolve mons
5. Your starter has to be a zorua and has to be named Zona. Receive via friend
6. no dupes if a mon you have already is obtained in trade you must retrade
7. No going to pokemon centers or pokemarts. Being in team ventus/aqua means you must be on the down low.
8. Only healing items you can use must be gotten via the ability Pickup or found on the ground. You can heal at the old ladies house (not considered a place you can be recognized. i wont abuse it though. meaning i can't just fly there whenever i want. im going to limit myself to 5 heals there at most as well mother from starting town counts to these heals
9. Cannot use any fire types. As the main character is terrified of fire types.
10. no dupes. will be retraded
11. shinies can be caught but must be traded for another mon. share he shinies. (well unless i really want that specific shiny then can replace and trade)
12. cannot change teammates unless someone dies
13. No abusing tms for grinding purposes n (this was pointed out to me so i want to carify

Last edited:

Giogeth

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Giogeth is a large draconic looking pokemon who has nebula's swirling within their wings and star like patterns. They will often be friendly.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chapter 1
Esen had woken up to a knocking at her door to her room within the Aqua base. "Esen get up Vitomir would like to see you. Make sure your presentable to our Business partner.

It was her father. Team Aqua leader Archie... Though why would Vitomir want to see her? She was the adopted daughter of Archie but she wasn't anything special. Ah well. She hoped down from her bed. Her clothing changing in almost reaction to her will. Straight from her pidove themed PJs to her Grunt uniform which was a standard team aqua uniform. Standard Aqua bandana and pirate themed clothing Though her werespikes sort of stuck out on her elbows and she wore a different set of boots. "Alright I'm coming. I'll be a few minutes"

She would quickly run over to the bathroom to freshen herself up before running out. Giving archie a sort of salute. Leader Archie sir I am ready for action.

No need to be so formal with me . I would like to let you know Vitomir said he would be willing to give you his little experiment. You know the zorua that he gave Michael last year. Though he sort of decided to be part of His next experiment. He said he thinks you would be a great second canidate for the pokemon. He is down in my office right now with her pokeball.

"You mean. I can have my first pokemon? REally?" She would should excitedly but as she was finally starting to get more energetic her werespikes reacted to the emotions and a surge of pain came from them causing her to nearly fall over.

Archie would be quick to react Grabing her almost imidiatly "Esen are you alright? You gotta be careful. You've been having episodes a lot more frequently.

It was like a sharp pericing pain that was occuring in his arms at the area around her werespikes. Not only the werespikes but there were visible lines down her arms that were glowing a dull red like the werespikes were glowing. "... Yeah. im fine. It just caught me by surprise. Hopefully we can try again at getting a working transformation next full moon. Maybe we can fix this and you won't have to worry about me anymore."

"I'll carry you for a bit. " he would say lifting up Esen up onto his shoulders.

"Dadddd I can walk on my own its not like its effecting my ability to walk" Even as saying this she would resign though knowing archie cared too much to let his perfect daughter walk around in pain.As he walked she would ask something else "So . who is Mikael going to be assigned to now withe his transformed status?

"Ah yes Mikael. Before he was transformed and unable to speak he had made a request that he not be seperated from Zona so you will be given him as a partner as well. Though not as much of a battler He probbably will be able to help you a bit considering he is one of our more experienced members despite his current appearences" he would say as they stepped on a teleporter nearby which had teleported them to his office.

"You two are finally here . . Oh is she alright archie? " Vitomir would ask as they entered before noticing the veins of moonlight energy in her arms "Seems the young werepokemon is starting to struggle to contain her power there"

"I'm... I'm fine Its just the advancing of the moonlight poisoning. I havn't been able to transform since the day that Archie found me. Atleast I'm still alive. I'm still fighting. Something that my original parents never thought would happen" She would hop down from archie's shoulders . Looking to see the two pokeballs Vitomir was holding . "Is that them?"

"Indeed... Hmm I wounder. Archie has told me you said it was fear that caused the transformation. Perhaps Your new partner can help with that aspect. She is mostly zorua afterall. They are amazing at creating illusions which are near indistinguishable from the real thing. and it only gets better when they evolve" He would toss the two pokeballs releasing Zona and michael. Zona was a Zorua with a bandana on its tail with pinkish markings a red neck fluff. While michael is a shinx with two twin tails

Esen would look at the two of them. a smile forming on her face. "Mikael. youve gotten short since we have last met" She said almost jokingly in pidove so no one else in the room would understand it besides zona a giggle coming out of her mouth afterwords

"Hey thats not a nice thing to say to a former surperior" the shinx would say giving her somewhat of an indignant look.

"Your my new master?" The voice of Zona would ask. She would tilt her head. before bounding over to esen.

"Seems you all are gonna get along just fine" Vitomir would say. "Though I also have a question for you esen. I know your kind can turn normal humans into werepokemon. Perhaps eventually you can return my favor here once your better and turn me. Then i can do some research with your help that will benefit us all" he let out a bit of a chuckle

"Vitomir you shouldn't ask that of a child and you know it. Shes been through so much" archie would put a hand onto esen in order to confort her

Esen would pick up zona hugging her fur as she listened to vitomir and her father. Vitomir had done so much to help Magma and Aqua. Though. Being a werepokemon is a gift perhaps if his idea worked. it would be worthwhile. ... But what had her parents said about the proccess? . Being cursed forms an unbreakable bond between the two... "I will think about it Vitomir... I'm not quite sure If i should though. But if you can help maybe

Giogeth

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Chapter 2
Esen would struggle to get up from her bed. Her entire body felt sore all over It wouldn't stop. The pain would not go away. It felt as if her werespikes were trying to tear her from the inside out. And they probbably were all things considered. They would not stop glowing. Zona was also sort of nesstled into her arm. She would scratch her partners head tuft. Wincing at the pain that would come from even the slightest movement. She had more than enough energy to overload. but her werespikes refused to allow her to transform

"Esen ^_^ Today we are getting a new member arn't we? We are susposed to help with working with the new member right? Lets get going" Zona would suddenly be jumping up and down on esen's chest .

"P-Please stop doing that Zona. It hurts" she would mumble a tiny bit before sitting up . She had work to do despite the pain. Though tonight... Tonight was the full moon. And she knew that it would be all or nothing. Her body felt like it was falling apart. Almost like. A young werepokemon waiting for their first transformation. A pain which had to be releived by the transformation. but she couldn't transform.

Once again she got out her bed. Though each step was painful she just had to keep going. Only a little bit longer.

'Esen You up? Meet me at the docks'Her fathers voice would ring out from the Radio. 'Oswald is ready for your safe transport to the labs. As well as for tonights training session. Don't push yourself too hard though'

"Yeah I hear you dad. Give me a few minutes..."She had stopped she suddenly felt dizzy. suddnely she had fallen to the floor. She couldn't move. Only lay and watch. Her body was reaching it's limit.

'Esen? ESEN!' sudden panic could be heard from the other side of the Radio as esen went completly silent.

Zona was off to the side pusshing her nose into esens side "Esen wake up we've gotta get going" but there was no response. So instead she ran out the door through the pet door. "SOMEONE HELP ESENS NOT RESPONDING. MASTER HURT" She had a bit of a whimper to her tone. Concern flooding her.

Soon Archie would come running down the hallway before breaking his way into the room. He would pick up esen "Esen hold on I'll get you to the medbay"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Esen would wake up in the med bay of the Ventus base. Rather than the Aqua base. Zona had found her way to be nestled onto her again. She would let out a kind of weak smile. She was still in pain. Pain that would never go away

"I know you said you wanted to wait a bit to replicate the situation but that has got to be quite painfull. There is no way currently known to remove moonlight energy from the body besides transformations and move ussage" Vitomir was in the room . Sitting across in a chair. "oh and dont worry about the new teamate we have transfered her to your PC. Odeta a noibat with some Articuno DNA. Hopefully she will be a great asset to you if you make it that is... Though perhaps. if you come good on my request wellI'll be able to do my research without your help. then we may have some let's say. praventative measures. Anyway Your going to have to pull yourself together. we already put some of the healing serum into your system to fix some of the damage which has been caused. Its just about dusk now so your going to have to come outside"

"Wheres dad?" she asked sitting up in the med bed. The pain wasn't as bad as it had been that mroning. The as she sat up she could sense what he mean't. The area was flooded with moonlight energy though not dirrectly She would hop down from the bed.

"He is in the training area. Lets get you over there. If this works Then well Archie wont have to worry about you so much" Vitomir would end up helping her move forward for a bit

Zona would be running behind them Though would instead quickly Vanish going in a different dirrection from the rest of them

Esen would end up entering the training arena Its ceiling was currently opened up to the moonligh. The first thing she ended up seeing would send her into a blind panic. There was a houndoom loose in the base. A HOUNDOOM. was it a magma invasion? . And with the panic suddenly would come a new surge of pain. The moonlight. . Then something happend that scared her much more than just the houndoom. Fire. There was flames. She tried backing up . running back. But she was now met with a wall rather than vitomir or anyone The door was gone.

"Nononono" She woul curl up into a ball. Not noticing the pain was starting to get releived Here werespikes had grown to twice their size. Feathers had grown onto her skin First starting out as small feathers but soon growing into her large wing grey wing feathers. Her body was shrinking to a much smaller size with her elbows of her new wings coming inwards closer to her body but the spikes actually moved up to where her thumb was now.

Her clothes which were shriinking with her now hung tightlyto her before the feather had spread up to her torso. before it started merging to her skin and smaller feathers would start growing out becoming white in color..

It had been mere seconds since the transformation begun but the soft feather and a sudden feeling of lightness in her body had brough familiarity to ESen. She found herself urging it to hurry. She could once again feel the heat of the flames that once brough her fear.. She would unfold her wings from around her as she did.

Her body was getting lighter as her bones would begin to hollow out. A large tail feather would sprout out behind her. And she would feel her legs shortening becoming much more stubby Her toes merging now into a set of 3 2 in front one behind. Leaving her with two short pidove legs. At about the same time her Face had begun to morph . Her hair receeding into her skull becoming much smaller feathers. Her mouth would extend forward and harden into a beak with two bumps forming above it.

In all of a minute She had turned completly into a pidove. SHE DID IT SHE ACTUALLY DID IT. She took off. Flying almost came instinctually to her. just like it had the first time. She actually felt the most comforatable flying. But as soon as she was in the air she heard cheering from down below as well as clapping.

Instead of a closed room she suddenly saw Zona, Archie, Vitomir, and shelly... Of course it was just an Illusion ... But it felt so real. Fire real or fake made her absolutly terrified. She let out a small giggle and did a twirl in the air before flying down to her father Archie and landing on his shoulder.
Zona was on the floor looking somewhat drained from keeping up the illusion.

"Look at me. I can fly dad.... Its been so long since I've felt like this " She let out another giggle ... I'm sure you remember when you first found me. I was like this..

"lookit you lass you finally did it. I was getting worried you know? finlly a lot less pain though.

"Told ya not to worry about her. She is our daughter afterall She is a strong child. And and amazing asset to the team" Shelly would say with some confidence to archie and esen

"Ahem. While this is all Touching and all. I beleive me and Esen here have some buissnes to attend to now." Vitomir would clear his throat before saying this.

"Ah . Right... I guess we should get to that"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Esen was now flitting around nervously. Vitomir and her had asked to have the room to themselves. But. "Are you completly sure you want to do this. Your going to wind up deffective like me. ... And what if i dont do it right. There isnt much leeway for you.

He would Nod "Now would be the best time wouldn't it. Your at your strongest. If you do it we can alo learn more and perhaps help you more in the future

"Fine But where?"... She was asking where he wanted his werespikes. it was pretty much common courtosy. "Also I'm going to have to warn you. This is going to be painfull. And I would not advise covering the wounds. they need to be properly exposed.. The crystalization will eventually stop the bleeding. Atleast thats what we are usually told when they explain it. You also need to know you will be considered an outcast. Obviously like me of the flying tribe though and that makes me your furture leader.

"Little bit confident there?. Do you even ever really wanna go back?.. Well untill then I am your leader kid and you should remember that. You are a part of Team Ventus and Team Aqua. As for where. My chest. where I can conceal it under my suit" he said before getting low to the groun. Kneeling on the spot.

Esen would fly over to him Werespikes fully extended. Which was not huge not as big as they were susposed to be. Clearly defective. but they were still 2x the length of the normal length. She would then stab him in his upper chest. The moonlight energy she was still gathering also now flowed into him.

Stop. Then stabbed again. A second point a second werespike to develop. Exactly the number most werepokemon have 2.

Vitomir would cry out in pain from both stabs. Clearly the entire ordeal was painfull for him more than it was esen . While there wasnt susposed to be any obvious changes imidiatly though. Vitomirs Bronze wings would shift in color. Going from a bronze color To a red and silvery color. As well as changing from the bulky wide segments to a much thinner and sharper look.

"Vitomir... You feelin alright after that?... Uh. it appears results are not as expected. Good news. We know what you are now" She had said almost nervously. Eyeing his new set of wings. Which appeared to actually be moving of their own accord

"I mean. Besides heavy bleeding from my chest. Yeah couldn't be better. Just it hurts like a fucking truck... Wait NOT AS EXPECTED?. " He almost imidiatly would whip out his phone from a pocket in his coat. "My... My wings?... These are not just an accessory anymore are they?.." He would run one of his hands on one of the bladed feathers. Running his hand down to the anchor point which was seemingly still there. But when he tugged at it he had visibly winced "Unfortunatly its unlikely they can be used to fly like this. just it fused the wings with my nervous system."

"Well good to see that it worked... If you don't mind I am going to go back to mom and dad.I want to practice a bit in this for as long as I can." she would say starting to walk Twoards the exit.

"Oh yeah Esen?... Don't expect me to actually be helping you Not without more favors for me to cash in on. Don't tell archie though. But honestly. I see using anything on you as a waste. You may be one of my best friend's daughter. But that dosn't mean I have to give you freebies

Giogeth

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Chapter 3

(little over another year has past

Esen would find herself in a room with Vitomir who was pacing back and forth between his desk and the door.

“So Esen. Your favor you” He would wave his hand over twoards his desk with 3 new pokeballs

“Your helping me why? You made this whole speech ya know the day i cursed you about how you wouldn’t be doing me any favors without a favor in return and all.” She would say in a mocking tone remembering his entire speech. Vitomir clearly hadn’t cared much then and knowing him he probbably didn’t care too much now.

He had akwardly fidgeted slightly at the mention. His wings were clearly twitching around in a nervous fit. Not unlike how she would flit her wings occassionally when nervous in pokemon form. Esen had actually been getting slightly better with help at transforming. Though. Then Vitomir had begun to speak as she thought this “Well. look. I cant just deny one of my best and longtime childhood friends.” That was likely a lie. “Besides you won’t be off duty. We need you to help seek out new test subjects we are running out of willing grunts and pokemon who havnt been tested on.”. As well as doing some investigation into the league stopping them from interveining. The champion gave us trouble over a decade ago in preventing us from getting a hold of any of the ledgendaries. Which is why we have the sisters now. An attempt to recreate the ledgendaries. Hopefully this trip will help facilitate the growth of Zona. Sune’s owner will also be sent on a similar journey. Battling is important for experience.

“And what are you planing on doing without me.. You still don’t know how to use a a pokemon move and can barely fly. Skills which I knew almost instinctually. Though perhaps being born human thats why your having difficulties” she would suggest for a momment once again somewhat making fun of him though she would walk twoards the desk looking at the pokeballs. Each was marked with a species name and any alterations “Also what do you mean test subjects? . Like capturing pokemon orr are you asking me to get you more human suspects. Or both.”

Vitomirs face had gone red in embaressment “I’ve already told you it appears my difficulties with being able to peck stem from the fact im defective. Like the fact you couldn’t transform without assistance. Anyway. Both would be helpfull. Though i advise you only target League members. Since they are the ones causing us issue. If we do so we can also take their pokemon. Every time you do so we will give you a new pokemon. Likely a modified version o one of the ones given. I will give you targets in each area you go to understand?”

“Sound simple enough. I assume you want me to take out the gym leaders as well? Since they are a huge part of the league as well.. So these three pokeballs they contain the mons? Mind if I open them?” She asked placing a hand on one of the pokeballs. The on which she put her hand on said MS Flabebe the other two said AT Machop and ME Zigzagoon. She knew each letter signified different changes in the genetic code of a pokemon M stood for mutation S for alternate color. Or “false” shiny. Sometimes actual shiny F stands for fusion. Or mon with the DNA of another pokemon and E stands for extra type AT stood for All trait. Which were still experimental mons for the teams. Her zona was an MSF.

“Yeah feel free to open them up. I think im going to get going. Oh wait i should probbably explain all the equipment. We have given you a portable warp pad to come back home whenever you feel, A few pokeballs, A pokemon index app for your phone Aka a pokedex app. ,as well as a few potions, your trainer ID, and a camping set. We are going to be taking any of your recognizable Aqua pokemon such as Oswald and Odeta. Mikael will stay with you as a trainer guide. Perhaps if he feels up to it as one of your pokemon. But again he must not be seperated from Zona… You will be dispatched on route 3. Also don’t go into any pokemon centers or pokemarts. We dont need you getting in trouble.” Vitomir would say as he watched her but actually woul start walking out of the room to give her some space.

“I.. Alright undestood sir” As she spoke she opened up the flabebe’s pokeball. It was blue in color on its body and had a rose flower underneath it . It was honstly very pretty. It was a female Flabebe

The second mon was the machop. It had some particulary sharp claws. Probbably had to do with its alternate DNA. It also had webbed fingers and gills along the side of his neck the pokemon itself was albino in color . Was also quite a bit taller than a normal machop. It was missing the head frills you would normally see on a machop

The third pokemon was a Yellow zigzagoon which appeared to have some electric capabilities its ears were much longer than normal along with a longer body.

“Aright hey guys. I appear to be your new trainer.” she would say in her pokemon language. “You have been assigned to me to help take on the league and deal with some problematic people in the league. As you can see I can speak your language. As I am whats known as a werepokemon. A human who can turn into a pokemon at will”

The flabebe would float over to her as she spoke. She would put a hand on esens face. “So your our new master then. ITs wonderfull to meet you we have been in the systems PC waiting for awhile when we were told we would be getting a triainer we were estatic. My names Arushi”

“The names Vergil. I’m a bit of a brawler I have access to water type moves. I heard you were a water type trainer so I could definitly help” The machop would then make a sort of swiping motion with his clawed hands.

The third one the electric type Zigzagoon had zigzagged all the way over to her leg “And my names borisu. I can help you sniff out items.

“Sounds good you three. How about I introduce you to my other two pokemon” She tossed up Zona and mickael’s pokeballs. Which released the shix and the zorua. Zona would imidiatly give a happy hoping motion

“Oh are we finally getting a few new teamates. Does that mean they accepted your request to head out?” Zona would ask

“Yeah we are going out soon. We are gonna be using the portable warp pad to go to a warp zone near route 3. This is Arushi, Vergil , and Borisu” she would introduce the new team to zona.

“Alright everyone lets get going”

Giogeth

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Chapter 4

Esen was now finding herself by the river on route 103. It was the middle of the night though sadly the moon wasn’t full at the moment. She might as well stay out there though. She would release the pokemon from her belt before she started setting up the tent. Luckily seeing how the region worked she likely could be fine on her more nocturnal schedule. Knowing she could set up Night time appointments to the gyms. That is if she wanted to directly meet up with the gym leader Honestly she would much prefer a much more indirect approach though.

“Hey guys. How are all of you doing sorry about the craziness of moving out here we weren’t able to talk” She would ask glancing around at the whole team. The 4 pokemon which she had obtained a few days prior. Were actually watching her at the moment as she would start setting up the poles for the tent. Michael, Zona, Verishu, Vergil, and Borisu would watch.

“How about I help you set up the tent?” Vergil would ask holding up his hand in offering though as he did esen would complete the set up .

“Nah I already have it. We need to get some training tonight into the morning. We have to make sure that you all are ready. We are moving on my schedule not the schedule of the rest of the team. You hear me.” Esen would say with a small grin on her face. .

“You need to be ready for any situation Esen. You have barely done any real jobs since you’ve joined. Your father has coddled you. Sending you only to do small jobs. Even after your problem was fixed. You haven't been involved in any of the major missions.” Mikael would begin to pad over. His tails wrapping around each other. He was a bit bigger than he had been when she first met him. She hadn’t noticed it a couple days ago.

“I… uh yeah. These are going to be the first missions like this that I have been on that are outside the base… Though I wish to be stronger. One day I won’t be so weak and can stand on my own two feet. Maybe one day I can go back to my original home. Possibly to claim my spot in the tribe. Show my birth parents that I can be as strong as them as strong as any other werepokemon. As strong as my origin ancestry. This journey. IT will help me prove my strength. To get better” she would life her hands up towards the moon. “I know they're waiting for me. But the way the tribes are it would be difficult for me to return. We aren't like humans. Many of us have a survival of the fittest mentality”

“I see well then we might as well get going lets train at the river guys best place ain't we are Aqua afterall and besides maybe there are some pokemon that to fight a bit over there” and if not well at least some experience for all of yall.” Esen said cheerfully looking at all the pokemon. Before she started to walk her way over to the river… Windra, her birth father, always told her she had an affinity for water. And that was the only part of the leader trials she took .

“Oh don’t think you're getting out of training” She whipped around seeing sudden flames coming at her. No it was Michael charging right at her with a firefang. Something that immediately caused her to cease up stumbling backwards and falling onto the ground. But before Michael could reach her a glow came from her werespikes and by extension her hands. A large gust of wind threw Michael back.

“Heh seems I don't have to come in to challenge you anyway Esen your own pokemon are already handling it pretty easily” A familiar voice.

That was enough to stop Michael in his tracks. All the pokemon would turn around to go check out the newcomer. It was a magma grunt. Not just any magma grunt it was Mani. The person who was watching over sune and besides him the zorua was with. He wore his normal gloves and his head covered in the magma hoodie. His eyes were a bright blue and he had brown hair

“Sune?” Zona would suddenly perk up at seeing the other zorua experiment she charged the other zorua cheerfully. Not quite knowing why but seeing the other zorua always made her a bit cheerful.

That other zorua was a shiny zorua who had the team magma hood over her head. Which was knocked over the moment Zona had charged into her.. She would though playfully nuzzle the other zorua. They had been introduced before of course.

Esen grinned. “Looks like those two are pretty happy to see each other. Mani what are you doing here this late. I would’ve thought they might’ve dispatched you elsewhere in the region to start your journey or something. Guessing you wound up having to camp out here as well then if you have been dispatched out here.” She kept up a relatively friendly demeanor. Mani wasn’t an enemy despite being magma. Currently aqua and magma had no reason to be fighting.

“Nah. I just took a flying taxi service out here when I heard this was where you were starting. Besides i believe these gyms are some of the easier out here. Though perhaps that's just a bit of a rumour and they aren't going to be complete pushovers. So maybe gonna stay around to help out. Besides we can test each other's strength a bit against you. I know it's a bit late but also knew you’d probably be awake because that's apparently what you just do.” he would say explaining the situation.

“So what, you wanna just have a battle right here and now?” Esen would whistle a bit to the other 3 pokemon she had on her for battling who would all come over in an instant. The zigzagoon, Her flabebe and the machop.

“Definitely up. Since your pokemon are already out let me show you the gifts Vitomir gave to me” He would release the other three pokeballs. The first mon was a Torchic; its crest was completely frozen; it was ice and much larger than normal. Its winglets were actually formed into actual wings. and its colors were off instead of an orange it was purple in color. It had a tail unlike most torchic and it was sort of a tadpole like tail. It also had a sort of stripped pattern to it.

The second pokemon that came out was just a normal bagon. Surprising considering Vitomir normally gives even grunts modified pokemon. But bagon did get a powerful evo and even a mega evolution. Perhaps even the bagon was a late bloomer experiment wise

The third and final mon that came out of the pokeballs was . A tyrunt. It was pink in color and spineless , Very very fluffy compared to most. The neck fur had basically taken over most of its body; it was a darker pink than its scales.

“A lot of dragons huh. Also a fire type… Sune appears to be the only one truly matching magma’s ground typing. I guess torchic counts cause team magma but I always found that odd that y'all are called magma when your main type usage is ground. Or dark even but that kinda goes for both of us don’t it.” Esen shivered for a second. Seeing the torchic. While it looked ice cold it most certainly had fiery capabilities though at least right now it seemed a bit safer to her.

“Yeah. Surprised to but we both did get completely random mons. I mean i guess it might’ve been rigged for you to not get any fire types but uh let's begin. Start off with sune and zona? A nice friendly battle between the futures of our respective teams hm?” he would say immediately sune would perk up and run over to Mani.

Zona would soon run over to esen in kind. “I won't go too hard on you Sune. Don’t wanna get hurt do ya. Not too hard”

“Alright let us begin then. I’ll take the first move. Mind it's just these two this time” Esenw would say before then saying a command “Zona use water pulse”

The zorua would quickly react releasing an orb of water at sune which would immediately explode on impact with the other zorua. Sune would immediately let out a whimper.

“Sune use ancient power” A glow and then a silver ball formed in front of her. She jumped up and shot it downwards at zona. Who would try to dodge it but wound up hit by a glancing blow. Sune would land near her.

“Zona use scratch and tackle sune stop her from getting away.” Zona would quickly react her claws peaking out from her paws she tackled sune. Scratching her a few times . Sune already weakened from the attack prior would, she collapsed.

“Heh. I guess its probably obvious that she would win with the water typing added onto her. Good match esen. I should probably actually get some sleep now though. It is actually pretty late. See ya later.

“See ya Mani.”

have no idea what happend here to the spacing

Giogeth

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Chapter 5

Read hidden swords for some context to the end of this
Chapter 5
She woke up mid afternoon. Her phone was blowing off someone was messaging Esen like crazy. Who would be doing that this early in the morning . She pushed herself up grabbing the phone from her side. There were 3 texts from Vitomir and one from her father leader archie. Another one from Mani/

The ones from Vitomir read.
“Hey Esen you're never going to believe what happened yesterday. Leon the Galar champion had delivered me some interesting news that I had to come see myself. You might find it really interesting…”

“There’s an origin outcast like you in galar. I think he said his name was Porchoros? That might not be his birth name all things considered. But He is all clad in purple and white. Some blue. Large green werespikes on his shoulders. Had a natural Shiny Mutation Skwovet. Sound familiar?”

“Anyway ima head off for a bit it’s been a long day with all this region hoping. Though if you're interested in coming with me to the Galar opening ceremony to meet him. Please let me know.”

A werepokemon in galar. Now that was a pretty huge surprise. Vitomir had mentioned team glacier was rampant there the same team that caused her burns. Which mean’t there were very few werepokemon that weren’t captured. Though not only that but that werepokemon was the one who destroyed the old arceus statue. An old friend of hers so to say she did understand his anger. The prospect of meeting them again was amazing. If albit a bit risky if he still held his hate for the other tribes but they were both outcasts now what did it matter?

Though she also remembered the day that Porchoros was banished pretty well. It was during one of the shrine celebrations almost everyone knew about it. Of course he didn’t go unnoticed. Destroying the whole statue. The poison tribe being devestated as the only heir was gone..

She would respond “Yeah. I would be intrested in going. Seems really intresting I do know who your talking about. Intresting he goes by he now. Though I do remember something like that when we were younger.” before moving on to the next text the one from Mani.

“Hey Esen there was something I wanted to talk to you about. My campsites not too far from yours just something real quick.”

Curious what could he want to say that he hadn’t said the night before. She wouldn’t respond just make a note to visit him a bit later.

Last but not least the message from her dad.
“Little bird . How was your first night out in hoenn region on your own. I hope you havn’t encountered any issues out there. Make me proud my darling baby girl.”

She smiled a little bit at the text before she stretched out a bit. She would be spending most of her day around here. She didn’t really have time to make it to the petalburg woods and get everything she needed done before the full moon occurred tonight. While she didn’t necessarily get forced to transform like nearly all werepokemon. Her spikes would react and so would the much more painfull experience of the moonlight energy entering her already full to the brim body. Thus she did wish to transform. Just to get rid of it even a tiny bit. So it would be another training afternoon for both her and the pokemon then. Next day would be petalburg and possibly scouting out Normans gym. Though personally she would prefer to go fight Roxanne first.

Looking around she noticed Vergil, Arushi, Boritsu, Zona and mikael were all still asleep. Careful not to disturb any of the napping pokemon she crawled her way out of the tent. It was pretty calm outside. Luckily seemed like there were no trainers out at the time either. She would look around to search for Mani’s tent. It wasn’t far it was by the river.

Mani was out with his pokemon which she had seen the day before Sune, The torchic/tympole cross, the tyrunt and the bagon. Seeing the torchic made her nervous but she choose to approach hoping that it would not suddenly attack her or something.

Her mind kept flashing back to the houndoom which wounded her. Vitomir had gotten her thinking about the attack by bringing up galar the home of team glacier.

“Hey Mani I got your text. All my pokemon are sleeping right now. Probably tired from the night before and all the training we were doing. So whats up? You needed something from me?” She would ask a bit of curiosity in her voice.

“I uh.... This is kinda embarrassing I really never got around to telling anyone on base or the boss about this Not eve shar to be honest. Really didn’t wanna. Though mind calling me Tashi instead? And refer to me as a she?”

Esen was pretty much unphased by this new information. “Is that really it? Tashi. I like the name I think it fits very well.”

“Ah thanks… I sort of expected that you good to know your someone I can trust. Anyway so are you heading into the town today? Or… isn’t today.” as she spoke his torchic would lean up against his leg.

The torchic would make esen somewhat jumpy even if it was part water type the fire scared her. “No I can’t go in. Can’t risk anyone seeing a werepokemon like me. Transformation or not I can’t exactly let anyone see me in that state.

“I .. Haven't yet seen you like that . But I know you talk about it quite a lot. If you don’t mind I’ll stay with you and we can both head out and scout out the normal gym first thing tomorrow.. If you are able to that is.” Tashi would respond to her giving her a smile. “Anyway where are your pokemon? Still asleep?”

Almost as if on que a loud pitched yelping sound would come from esens tent. “Esen. Whered you go?” Soon the zorua would come running over following her awoken by Esens frantic searching.

Esen would pick up the zorua grinning “There you are Zona had a nice nap? What about all of you Arushi, Vergil, and Boritsu. . You all look very refreshed. Wanna play in the river a bit?” She glanced over at the water it was pretty and shallow. A shallow stream nice for swimming as well in the deeper parts.

Vergil would immediately run towards the water excitedly. “I would love to last one in is a rotten egg guys.”

Zona would then look at esen inquisitive who would immediately nod her head before letting the zorua fusion hop down and dash off to play with vergil. Meanwhile Arushi and boritsu both stayed right next to her. Not wanting to really get wet.

“Care if we join you ?” Tashi would ask in a friendly sort of matter. Indicating for his pokemon to also go join the four pokemon that were with him all running towards the water to join the others excited.

“Yeah sure the more the merrier I guess” she would say now running over to the water before landing herself on one of the rocks. Dipping her feet into the water it was cold but comforting. Reminded her of the words of her father her birth fire about her affinity.

Vergil was sort of just swimming on the surface and zona when she saw esen was there came up a curled up on Esen’s lap. Tashi would sit a few feet away from esen. While arushi would float by her. Boritsu not wanting to get splashed was over further away from the water.

As they were hanging out a flash flew across the sky landing somewhere in the area behind them. “What was that? A shooting star? A meteor?” Esen would ask in surprise.”

Boritsu was quick on his feet. Running over to the crash site. Picking up a small object in his mouth . It was a purple gem with the arceus circle surrounding it . He would run over running back over to esen. “Hey look . At it its a pretty interesting little thing isn’t it. Its so pretty.”

“What’s that?” Tashi would ask. Looking over at the scene that was going on… “is it a gem of sorts? It seems pretty interesting enough.”

Esen pried the gem from boritsu’s mouth. Who wouldn’t put up too much of a struggle. He was a good mon. The object was indeed a gem. It was pretty it almost looked like. One of the pendants that the priests had in the tribes… Except instead of the emerald color that they normally had it was. Purple. Curious. The gem seemed to glow with a sort of power. Similar to the crystal that her werespikes were made up of.

She gripped onto it hard. There was something important about this gem. She didn’t no what but it was almost as if it was a gift.

Giogeth

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 14, 2019
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Heres the art that goes with it

https://deviantart.com%2Fthegalacticdragon%2Fart%2FRekindled-Flames-6-first-capture-885527568
Heres the story. Also small reminder we are following the lives of criminals. so just a word of warning
Nightfall would come quickly on the route. Pain surging through esens body as she looked up. That's all she really felt pain surging through her body. She touched her arms rolling up her sleeves. The red vein like structures were there pulsing with the energy of the moonlight. It was time. She stood up from her position by the river.

A burst of heat from behind her occurred as she was about to turn around. A flicker of fire. And her body would quickly react, feathers forming and her body shrinking until she was a pidove.

“Tashiiii you could’ve warned me I could’ve attacked your poor little mon you know.” she said somewhat upset. She didn’t have any fire type pokemon and that was no one of Zona’s illusions. Sooo it could have only been tashi.

“Didn’t you need to be surprised. Or really scared… Ah I’m sorry Esen but it is like the only thing that's keeping you from dropping dead on the spot isn’t it . I want to help you that’s all.” Tashi had given a slight frown. “So do you think we could just hang out for a bit. Or maybe you wanna go somewhere. Heck maybe we could go about raiding the gym since you're in pokemon form. Though I’ve heard Norman is pretty tough. Probably wouldn’t appreciate us breaking into his gym. Though kidnapping one of his gym trainers or two might net us some points with Vitomir.

“I think I would rather continue training out her with my pokemon we aren't strong enough. What if they send out their own pokemon. I can’t even fight too well yet. I still.

“Wouldn’t it be good training? Besides, if you're really that scared you can just scout out the town. You're a small pidove it wouldn’t be too suspicious would it?

“Yeah… I guess so. Maybe I should do some scouting. But if I get hurt archie’s gonna have your head ya know.”

“Zona. boritsu. Arushi. Vergil and miceal you hear that. He wants us to attempt a raid or atleast i scout out. Arushi I want you to be watching out with me got it. Also maybe . IF you really want to get this mission started I could act like an injured pokemon. Or one of ours could. Just hope norman isn’t the one who decides to come along or else we might be in some deep crap.

“That actually doesn't sound half bad to lure them out into the woods but again don't blame me if things go horribly wrong. . If you don't make it out though i'll come in claiming your one of my own or somethin maybe.” Tashi would say though would give somewhat of a nervous glance

“Don’t worry about me too much just we need to come up with a bit more of a gameplan like how exactly what you're going to do first.

“Probably just get 'em with the ol warpad and run ya know we were given warp pads directly to the cells to use as needed.. Freeze em with one of glaci’s attacks .

“Sounds like a plan. I’ll get going just be prepared for when they get here I’ll give you about half an hour” She took off into the air for the moment breathing in the night air it was a rush of adrenaline. She did a few loops in the air testing out her wings which were barely used but seemed almost natural to her. Like they always did.

She quickly flew off towards petalburg and towards the gym where the father of the current champion resided.

She roosted on a nearby tree near the town watching the gym in wait to see if someone would open the door and give her an entrance. It was night time but challengers challenged the gyms all times of day and since it was still kinda early . She watched as an older greenhaired man walked towards the gym

She flew straight at the boy's head as he entered the gym. Just missing him and flying straight through the door. Some gym trainers were inside the room surprised to see the random pokemon flying in.

She started chirping, acting panicked flying around in circles.

“A pidove? What's it doing in here? Is something wrong?” one of the gym trailers asked walking towards esen

“Woah. Where’d that bird come from?”

She makes more panicked noises. Before landing onto the floor

The trainer sends out a linoone. Presumably to get them to confirm whatever suspicions they have about what esen was doing.

“Linoone. Does this pidove need our help with something?”

“Sure thing” it glanced over at esen. “Yo. bird whatcha need.”

“Please help… My friend- she's hurt! Got attacked by a skitty. Need help “ Esen would chirp out in pidove. Panikly flailing her wings to keep up the sorta act she was doing. Taking off again and continuing to fly around. “She’s my flock mate she really needs some help

The linoone watched for a brief second before turning back to its trainer barking “She says one of er flock mates got hurt got attacked by a skitty” before running around their trainer briefly.

“Seems they do need help.” The gym trainer said hey you why don't you come with us” he shouted to another gym trainer. “It might be dangerous considering how much the pidove is panicking”

The trainers both nodded at each other before heading over to the entrance. Opening the door back open so that Esen could fly her way through. Continuing her panicked act and frantic movements.

They would eventually enter the route 103 area after which she would land. "It's not much further" she would chirp out in pidove.

though the linoone would look at her suspiciously." I don't smell any skitty"

Esen got a little nervous “it's a little further I promise”

Though as she said that she heard a cry “Use ICE BEAM” the ice beam would immediately aim itself towards the two trainers. Taking everyone by surprise but not esen She flew up quickly into the sky. The gym trainers had gotten frozen and were unable to move and the linoone was aggressively growling at them.

Esen would shoot out an air cutter at the linoone immediately causing it to stumble backwards before she then called out “TASHI THE WARP PADS”

Before she dived downwards and a disc was thrown at her which she caught in her talons. She would then aim for one of the frozen trainers. The moment she hit them with the disc they had been teleported.

While tashi would go get the other one running out from the trees and teleporting them too

Esen got excited “We really got them.!”

“Yeah but they were just gym trainers and we should probably get outta here before anyone notices.

“Aren't they gonna be bothered by the fact your with me though? Considering you weren’t supposed to be in the route 103 are in the first place.

“Eh it won't matter we took out a higher level gym trainer than they expected and probably will get some mons in exchange. It’s worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread