• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Galar Teen Mon Questionable Influence - Sword Nuzlocke comic

Thread Description
A weird character driven dramedy crossover nuzlocke comic full of avoiding sword's plot, clashing moralities and ascended fridge horror.

Waweezer

Conqueror of the Mahogany Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
wow corrin, showing emotion and care to your allies? not very bad guyish if I do say myself...

also I'm happy for sundae

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Awww I love that Sundae got to go home! At first I thought he was in purgatory or something because he couldn't get to the wild area lol. I also just realized on this page that Sundae reminds me a lot of the Chaos in the Sonic games.
I'm glad you liked the ending to Sundae's arc. Now that you mention it I do see the resemblance to Chaos.
I love this nuzlocke. Having bowser for a father makes this story more interesting & funny. You never know what might happen. Very funny how Gloria and Corin started to battle even though they weren't real Pokemon. Corin has her own way of doing things. This ought to be interesting to see how she gets her Pokemon trained with all the antics going on. Oh and did I say I love Ava, she is a riot!
Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying the comic.
wow corrin, showing emotion and care to your allies? not very bad guyish if I do say myself...

also I'm happy for sundae
There is power in numbers. Alone the hero will defeat her, but with her friends the hero will defeat her slightly slower. Besides she's only showing concern to villains like her. It's not like a good guy claiming to be a villain will slip into the team or anything. I am glad that you enjoyed the end Sundae got.
And now for the next page!
XbbSMpC.png

Author's notes
*A digital page, in my traditional comic? It's more likely than you think. I switched over to digital in the buffer a month ago since it was pretty hard to find a comfy place to draw with my notebook and I was frustrated with the quality of the lines. I draw with the mouse, and honestly the only challenge with it is that it throws off how to scale things. It pains me that the first digital page isn't with the main characters, but I only had like 5 panels(with no background) of a unplanned version of the page drawn, I reworked the script of the page so I threw those out. Sometimes I have to hold myself back from coloring stuff despite how easy it would be, but that would ruin my plans errr I mean what color in the black and white comic. Like 30 pages after this will be traditional as I drew them that way, and I am not throwing out nearly complete pages.

*So this is another page that wasn't in my buffer and I started drawing the day after I posted last. With cannon characters I always worry that I'm going to mess up writing them. With an OC you know everything about them since you made them and that added insight makes them easier to write. With Cannon characters there's the fear of writing them out of character, and it doesn't help when I'm trying to write someone from a long game I've never played.

*So here we get Corrin's point of view on how this whole doppelganger thing started. He has no idea. Though the smashers did mix the two of them up at first, and then Blaze kicked him mixing him up with the one who stole Yuuya, so his fears are justified. Besides it's not like anyone involved has reasons to lie about having no involvement or anything. Who wouldn't want created a living meme on their track record?

*The restaurant doesn't sell large quantities of soil or boulders. The poor Onix is just sitting their awkwardly as everyone else eats since she's a bit too big for the table.

*Well I messed up math and this page is slightly wider than it should be. I drew the page at x2 the size then shrunk it down once I was done to hide minor imperfections, like the mark the eraser leaves in an area. I only noticed that I set the size to 1800 and not 1600 after I was 90% done with the page. 800 * 2 is not 1800...
And with this page it wraps up part one of this nuzlocke. When originally writing down my notes for this nuzlocke I split my notes up to the first gym into two parts, before and after Sundae fainted. So it felt right to split up the section before the first gym into two parts too. Here are my notes for when I originally played this nuzlocke. I had no clue then that one day it would become a comic.
These are my original notes for when I played through this section of the game. {Commentary added in later are in these}

So I decided to try my first Nuzlocke in pokemon Sword{Sword's a pretty nice game to nuzlocke. There's a good amount of diversity on the first few routes. It's easy to train up pokemon. Pokemon mostly have usable early game level up movesets (unless your Sundae) but even then you don't have to tediously switch grind them 20 levels until they're usable. I've tried to nuzlocke a Soulsliver randomizer, Emerald and Fire Red. Sword's still my favorite, the quality of life stuff is so nice and teams around the starting areas will look pretty different. My ideal nuzlocke game would have Sword's quality of life stuff, a lot of pokemon diversity to catch in the beginning, have no or a skipable story and have increased difficulty. Like Radical Red but the game doesn't expect you to end fights with one or two pokemon left. Because I feel like good difficulty for a game built to be nuzlocked needs to be a bit lower than for a normal play through since there is the added difficulty of never letting your mons faint which automatically makes everything harder.}. I named my character Corrin (Yes I'm basing my trainer off the fire emblem character){I've never actually played any Fire Emblem games before. I just really liked the Corrin Koopa joke, and now I sold my soul to that joke... No regrets.}, and started the game. I chose Sobble as my starter because my friend and I didn't chose him for our first play through. I named him Yuuya as Inteleon just really reminds me of the character from Hatoful Boyfriend{I can't even start to imagine how different the comic would be if I didn't choose Sobble. I chose Scorbunny for my first play through of Sword if your wondering.}. I set out. On route one I immediately find a Skwovet. I name her Ava, as in Avarice as Greedent is really greedy for berries. Anyway she knows Last Resort. A 140 base power move on route 1. This totally isn't broken.{I actually forgot that I named her after Avarice for a while... Yeah Ava was pretty crazy busted in the game, and last resort heavily influenced her character.}

On route 2 I catch a Purlion. I named her Sussie, partially being inspired by the character in Deltarune. At the lab Hop challenges me. I swept him with Ava, who was at level 8. Last Resort 1HKOed his Scorbunny and Rookidee{Since this battle is pretty much Ava won with no problem I didn't bother to show it in the comic. I kind of combined this with the first fight with Gloria, as if I included a fight at the end of route 2 I feel like it would just drag down the story for no reason, and this already took 36 pages.}. I then went to the wild area and caught a Vanillite and named him Sundae. At this point my team looked to be Yuuya, Ava and Sundae, with Sussie as backup.{Oh how wrong I was. Little did I know that Sussie would become a major player in my team.}

Things went on as normal until route 3. I caught a Pancham and named him Jay. I was sort of disappointed because I have already trained a Pancham before, and there were things I would have preferred to catch on the route, but as per the Nuzlocke's rules I couldn't. I battled a wild pokemon to try to train him up, then faced a trainer.

What I didn't know at the time was that it was a grave mistake. I had Ava in the front, and Hannah had out a Pancham{I swear I've seen Hannah kill a pokemon 5 times in different nuzlockes now. Could she secretly be the new Whitney? A boss in Monk's clothing, punishing all those who come unprepared.}. I switch out to Yuuya and Pancham used circle throw. It switches out your pokemon. Whenever I sent out Yuyya Pancham would force a switch to another pokemon. Sussie and Ava were weak to fighting type moves so having them out would kill them. Jay was weak from the wild pokemon so having him out would kill him. Sundae's only attacking move was astonish, which wouldn't do much, so the only pokemon I had who could fight Pancham was Yuuya. Yuuya could only take 3 circle throws, so I had to heal him after 2 to avoid losing him{For some reason Pancham used tackle when Sundae was out. It only fainted him with circle throw the next turn. If Pancham used circle throw agaist Sundae before I could heal Yuuya... I wonder how different the run would be, as I have a decent idea for if Yuuya fell later but now would be too early for it to really have any impact.(Yuuya totally doesn't die btw,just like how Ava and Sussie don't(or do they?).)}. I keep switching in Yuuya, who keeps on getting circle throwed out. I heal him. Sussie can deal chip damage with fake out. Sundae went to 20/36 from a tackle. I heal Yuuya. And then Pancham circle throwed Sundae to death. My first causality. Yuuya in rage faints Pancham.{This went pretty differently in the comic. Sundae just fainted, and Yuuya used the opportunity to get Sundae away from Corrin who clearly doesn't care about him. Yuuya's more happy about having an excuse to let Sundae go than mad if anything.}

Still Sundae's death was an eye opener. So far I have only been fighting trainers because things were so easy. Yuuya was my only really dependable pokemon, and that weakness got someone killed. I appreciate Sussie and Jay a lot more now. Still it became clear in the battle that someone was going to die. I think in the moment I went with Sundae as he only knew astonish at the time, and I partially forgot ice was weak to fighting, or was thinking he was a ghost type for some reason{Yeah I have literally no idea why I sacrificed Sundae. I was excited to get to use him, and if he was one level higher and knew Icy wind things would be a very different story.}. Still his death showed me that even in a game as easy as Sword you still have to train, or somebody's going to faint. So now I'll train up the rest of my team a bit on the wild pokemon.

816.png
Yuuya LV 14
Pound
Water Pulse
Water Gun
Bind
So far Yuuya has been the MVP of the team. His typing and level allows him to pull through things the others can't. He seems to be a bit flirty, though also a bit secretive. I'm on to him.{While Yuuya is shown to be weak in battle in the comic, that is for story purposes. In the game he was pretty strong like starters usally are. The character Yuuya is based off of is a lot more flirty than the Yuuya in the comic. Mostly because I'm not good at writing flowery language and he isn't really romantically compatible with anyone on the team right now.}

819.png
Ava LV 12
Tackle
Tail Whip
Bite
Last Resort
If she can use it, last resort is OP. She was able to solo the route 2 Hop battle. I think she'll be useful in the grass gym. She seems to be a bit greedy, and likes to pick up small objects from the ground. Not that she'll share them, that's what pickup is for.{Ava pretty much relied on last resort in battle. Which is reflected by how much Ava's life was shaped by it in the comic.}

509.png
Sussie LV 11
Scratch
Growl
Sand Attack
Fake out
I wasn't to thrilled to get her at first. Her attacks seemed to be a bit redundant to Ava's. She waited on the sidelines for her turn to shine. After Sundae's death I appreciate her a lot more now. She has fakeout, which is handy. I hope she can learn a move a bit more useful soon though.{I originally taught Sussie swift in the grinding session right after this part. Though I moved that to sooner for story purposes. At this point I was just playing for the challenge and had no idea it would ever be a story, so a lot of these descriptions are pretty off since many of the pokemon didn't have characters yet. I just wrote the first thing that came to mind as flavor text.}

674.png
Jay LV 9
Tackle
Leer
Arm Thrust
Taunt
While I wasn't to thrilled at first as I've already trained up a Pancham before, I appreciate him a lot more now. He'll learn powerful fighting coverage moves, and I have high hopes for what he'll become. He seems to be rather friendly, and perhaps a bit flirty{Oh god no. I'm not sure why I wrote this, looking at some of the half thought up flavor texts I wrote for Jay feels so cringey.}. I can see a rivalry with Yuuya now.

582.png
Sundae LV 11
Astonish
Harden
Taunt
Mist
Rip my little angle of ice. While I didn't know you for long, you were always cheerful and kept spirits high. While you weren't to strong while you were alive, you had such a life ahead of you. You died so your teammates may live. Thank you Sundae, your sacrifice will not be in vain.
Cause of death: Route 3, Hannah's Pancham's circle throw.{Yeah Sundae's still alive. It's almost funny how much this doesn't line up with Sundae's character. Sundae is home now, which is probably the happiest ending anyone will get in this comic. Since Sundae fell it pushed me to use Sussie and Jay, and I'm pretty happy with their characters.}

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
crap! I forgot to reply here about the new artstlye! anyways it's a very good change since now the characters stand out more!

Spectacles

Rule Maker
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It hides deep inside caves where no light ever reaches it and remains virtually motionless there. ~Pokemon Crystal, entry #52
Ooooh I am loving the new drawing method!! And what a great update to introduce it- it was so much fun seeing all the other Smash characters :)

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
v1uzEVW.png

Author's notes:
*What is this, color in my black and white Nuzlocke? It's more likely than you think. I decided to start coloring in the pages. I read Level Platinum nuzlocke by Wastelander Nick, and the art was so beautiful it inspired me to try coloring myself. Seriously look at how beautiful this page is. I drew the two panels where Yuuya said that he evolved as a test, and I actually really liked coloring. It's relaxing. I have bad memories of being forced to color huge things for school projects in the past, but it's a lot less frustrating when you have a smaller area to color. Level Platinum probably has to be the nuzlocke comic that inspired Questionable Influence the most. While I found it after I started making this comic, it sparked 100% of it's art improvement. At the start I didn't really care what my art looked like. But then I saw Level Platinum. The color pages were beautiful, but more importantly it felt like making my pages similarly beautiful was in reach, as opposed to many of the beautiful art digital artists make that are leagues above my skill level and look like they take 3 million years to make. I like coloring, it makes my pages prettier. And my art has slowly been improving from there.

*On this page I was testing out the color. I have bad memories about having to color in huge backgrounds with color so I started with the characters. Turns out when you draw small coloring the background isn't too much of an issue. I started coloring in the backgrounds on the next page.

*Yet again a page was split in half. I decided to cut Yuuya evolving, and the scenes after it in half as starting to draw backgrounds for a huge page 2 days before is not a good idea.

*Drawing a pokemon evolved after drawing them one way for so long feels pretty weird. It feels like you are drawing a new character, yet the character is the same. Since I've been drawing Drizzle Yuuya for a while now it feels a bit weird to draw Yuuya as a Sobble now. I haven't really heard any comic creators talk about this, when the change in how it feels to draw an evolved pokemon feels pretty drastic.

*When pokemon are about to evolve they get a boost in energy. They will feel hyper and energized up to a few minutes before evolving. The energy boost fades away after that.

*Me:Yay I get to avoid Drizzile's awful color scheme due to my comic being in black and white! Also me:What if I make this comic evolve with Yuuya and have it be in color only once he's evolved. Though Drizzile's colors are not too bad if you tweak the colors a little bit.
crap! I forgot to reply here about the new artstlye! anyways it's a very good change since now the characters stand out more!
Thanks, I decided to lighten the background lines to the characters on a whim when working on this page because I thought it would help the characters stand out, and I'm glad it payed off! Though I still have a lot of buffer made before I switched to this style. Just give it a year...

Thank you for the fanart! I love how you drew Corrin as some Last Resort dictator ready to sic Ava on her enemies. Your drawing of her in that outfit is so cute. I like how buff you drew Ava, that is an accurate representation of how strong she is and how Ava sees herself.

Ooooh I am loving the new drawing method!! And what a great update to introduce it- it was so much fun seeing all the other Smash characters :)
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the page's insight into smash.

I'm glad that everyone likes the new digital art style. However, I have a lot of buffer that is still hand drawn, and I am not going to toss all that art out just to update the art style. But I swear it switches to digital at some point. Here is a bit of a future page with the spoilers blanked out.
ft52Y4z.png
The file name says it's page 77, though it's likely that I'll split up pages into smaller pages that'll push this back further, like how this week's page was originally part of the next page. I just started using the lighter background lines on the last page, and I think I'll continue to do it for future pages.
Also I got some amazing fanart from Waweezer, SaintsGarden, and SnakeEyesDraws. Thank you so much! I updated the first post with links to them.

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Questionable Influence:

In Technicolor!

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Questionable Influence:

In Technicolor!
Technicolor, because limited colors with poor scanning is technically color.
And now for the page!
DGp27xK.jpg

Author's notes:
*Introducing background color! I really liked the transition of Corrin flying into the sky and the background getting colored, so I decided not to color in the backgrounds of the first half of this page to keep the effect. For the sky part I really wanted to color in the background as a sunset, and coloring in backgrounds turned out not to be as bad as I thought, so all future pages will have their backgrounds colored in.

*Bowser proceeded to get 12th in that race. Turns out having to push your car around is not a good strategy.

*Jay had a flashback inside of a flashback. Flashbacksecption. And yes, his sunglasses are just a regular pair of glasses he scribbled all over.

*Darkwing getting an info box is a parody on how catches in most nuzlockes get a little info box with their name and level in them. Let's give one to a random minor character because why not! And yes, that Cramorant is Pikachu's commute home.

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
i7famV2.jpg

*I'm not sure on how I feel about this page. When I first drew it I hated it since this + the last two pages are mostly just talking and I started getting tired drawing characters doing nothing but talk to each other and I didn't feel there were enough jokes. I cleaned up the script a bit, and I like it better now. I always really liked the scene at the end of this page.

*After seeing Deltarune Sussie went near humans a lot more often, and got to see more stuff. She had the joyous experience of the person she's play Undertale getting stuck at the final boss, have to go home due to it being dinner time, then never seeing the ending! It happens a lot with anything that isn't a library book since as a wild pokemon she didn't really have access to those kinds of things.

Spectacles

Rule Maker
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It hides deep inside caves where no light ever reaches it and remains virtually motionless there. ~Pokemon Crystal, entry #52
Oh my gosh I love the addition of color! I had no idea Sussie could get even cuter!!! And hearing her talk about her interest and family is so adorable. Also I love the cutaway to Bowser readying himself for Mario Kart lol.

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Oh my gosh I love the addition of color! I had no idea Sussie could get even cuter!!! And hearing her talk about her interest and family is so adorable. Also I love the cutaway to Bowser readying himself for Mario Kart lol.
I'm glad you like the color! I'm also glad you liked Sussie talking about her and her family's interests, it's a little bit of fleshing out that I feel can get lost in the action of nuzlockes. Bowser proceeded to get 11th place in his new ride through back breaking determination.
And now for the next page! I'm pretty happy with this one!
ToBnkzV.png

*It feels weird to finally get to this page. I've had it drawn for so long. I kept seeing it as I worked on my buffer for so long. It almost felt as if I would never get here. And somehow this page is page 40. Wow, is this comic's pacing... I'm happy to finally get here though. I feel like this part of the comic is different from the first part as everyone knows each other, and wants to be there. I'm just waiting for the entire main cast to make an appearance, and at the rate I'm going that'll happen after page 80! (Page 85 if I don't split up any pages again. I'm just 4 pages away in my buffer right now. So close, yet so far. It's driving me crazy.)

*Yuuya actually got weaker from evolving. Normally in nuzcomics evolution always makes a pokemon stronger. Thinking about it though, it would take time to get used to suddenly being 4 feet taller to the point it would make the evolving pokemon lose the battle. Drizzle always has it's fin over one of it's eyes which means it lacks depth perception. So much for evolution's added strength if you can't aim.

Also I've decided to take cameos. At first I was hesitant since I overthought whether it would make sense in story. I mean if I cameoed someone's 2nd stage starter but they never had time to travel to galar or died before reaching the 3rd stage where would that make sense in the timeline? But as I started drawing backgrounds it's better to have more interesting designs that are neat nods to something than the 30th guy in a t-shirt or a surprisingly desolate city. If you want to cameo just post a comment on this media.
QKqC0iF.png

But where it says comment it below please go to it's media page so I can keep all the cameo information in one place.

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
MMfCMdh.png

Author's notes:
*I'm just going to say this now, Corrin has a weaker sense of taste than Jay does, and she still finds that "curry" to taste horrible.

*Considering that the "curry" is mostly liquid, it's going to take a pretty long time to burn to ashes.

Spectacles

Rule Maker
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Very cute chapter! I am again so glad that you added color to this because that panel with Corrin lamenting about her curry and then immediately mood swinging into fury was made a lot funnier by the contrast of the black and white panel and the blazing firey panel right after.

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Ava trying her best to keep his first friendship is very interesting to see,
I also like hearing about corrin's life in the koopa family!
also, what kind of ingredients were used on that curry, looks like it came straight out of someone's stomach.

(ps. I may or may not join the cameo list later on)

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
Oh man! your digital drawing a few pages back was really nice!
so long hair Corrin does not actually come from Bowser and Greninja? dammit! bamboozled again

What kind of ingredients did she used tho?
that Curry reminds me of the danger patty from spongebob's inspection episode

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Very cute chapter! I am again so glad that you added color to this because that panel with Corrin lamenting about her curry and then immediately mood swinging into fury was made a lot funnier by the contrast of the black and white panel and the blazing firey panel right after.
Thanks. I'm glad the decision to start adding color is paying off!
Ava trying her best to keep his first friendship is very interesting to see,
I also like hearing about corrin's life in the koopa family!
also, what kind of ingredients were used on that curry, looks like it came straight out of someone's stomach.

(ps. I may or may not join the cameo list later on)
I'm glad you like those plot elements. I look forward into delving more into how Ava's friendships develop and Corrin's home life in the future. Also thanks for joining the cameo list!
Oh man! your digital drawing a few pages back was really nice!
so long hair Corrin does not actually come from Bowser and Greninja? dammit! bamboozled again

What kind of ingredients did she used tho?
that Curry reminds me of the danger patty from spongebob's inspection episode
Thank you. I plan on switching to completely digital pages once my hand drawn buffer runs out. Though that will be a while. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't, maybe the answer is a complicated in between.

And since two people asked, Corrin just put in whatever random stuff she found on the ground into that "curry". Rocks, sticks, lose grass, some random bone she found. She doesn't quite understand why some things are edible and others aren't. The most cooking she's done is help put frosting on evil Christmas cookies. She also burnt what she put into the "curry" making things go from bad to worse.
And now for the next page!
St3fJ9v.png

Author's notes:
*Oh boy 5 seconds of eye contact you know what that means, a staring contest! The first few panels of this page are pretty much making fun the trope that a few long seconds of eye contact = love.

*Jay has tried to enter a romantic relationship with pretty much every girl he could find on route 3. The reputation of being desperate has not done Jay any favors... And his older brother chased away the rest...

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
How many girls has Jay try to hook up with?

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
How many girls has Jay try to hook up with?
Pretty much every girl around his area in route 3 that his family hasn't scared away first. At least 60, though he never got far with any of them.
And now for the next page.
ziEl58Z.png

Author's notes:
*With how often Bowser's castles get destroyed in the games I figure he would have developed ways to make new castles faster. It's always a joy to go camping just to find a small abandoned castle in the middle of nowhere.

*Surprisingly marshmallows are not a well balanced dinner. The only reason Ava didn't get sick is that Skwovets are bottomless pits and Jay has a timid sweet loving nature.

Waweezer

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Pretty much every girl around his area in route 3 that his family hasn't scared away first. At least 60, though he never got far with any of them.
And now for the next page.
ziEl58Z.png

Author's notes:
*With how often Bowser's castles get destroyed in the games I figure he would have developed ways to make new castles faster. It's always a joy to go camping just to find a small abandoned castle in the middle of nowhere.

*Surprisingly marshmallows are not a well balanced dinner. The only reason Ava didn't get sick is that Skwovets are bottomless pits and Jay has a timid sweet loving nature.
oh, a secret provider for the team?

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
Huh, this is right
In pokemon camp, we never get to use the tent for anything!
all activities we do, we do it outside of the tent
it is just there for marking, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread