• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Johto Mixed Media Teen Other Adventure Pushing the Limits: a Pokemon Soul Silver Limitlocke (Reboot)

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
The shinanagins of a Homeless Kid and a rebelious Cyndaquil

Picket Furret

Antisocial Lurker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
(New topic due to the comic being a reboot)

21ocnjS.png

A mute Homeless Boy is roped into becoming a Pokemon Trainer by a random escaped Cyndaquil and is soon being thrust into a journey to awaken a powerful pokemon, Can he survive this new quest he has unwillingly been dragged into?

Cynder

Page 1 (Here) |

DistortionLocke

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
I’m intrigued!

DistortionLocke

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Yes, the best way to get someone to go along with your plan is by mocking them. You sassy little shit.

Jasen

Yo, watch out. *I'm* gonna be champ.
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Poison
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
What's this white box for? Wait, I cant get out. HEY! YOU READING THIS! HELP ME OUT PLEASE! IM TRAPPED IN THIS BOX!
i like the personality of this cyndaquil.

OP
Picket Furret

Picket Furret

Antisocial Lurker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Normal
It's been way too long, hasn't it? have an update

Yes, the best way to get someone to go along with your plan is by mocking them. You sassy little shit.

Hey, it worked, didn't it?

i like the personality of this cyndaquil.

A shrew that's an actual shrew

Users who are viewing this thread