• Ten years and still kicking! Nominations are here for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Post here to get your account validated

Sunny

*screaming internally*
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 27, 2020
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Flying, Normal
Hiya, I tried resending the email a couple times yesterday and still nowhere to be found in the inbox or junk. Was happy to see this thread and know I'm not the only one!

Ketsuba~n

Conqueror of the Blackthorn Gym
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 9, 2019
I'm never gonna post on this forum again, but I've changed my email and I don't want to leave it invalid.

NightSlash

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 16, 2020
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
I haven't gotten the verification email. It's been around an hour since the first one and ~20 minutes from resend

Xerxos

xerx gon give it to ya
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Globetrotter
Team Omega
Nuzlocke Master
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy who does way too many Nuzlockes but never documents them.
I haven't gotten the verification email. It's been around an hour since the first one and ~20 minutes from resend
You should be good to go now, let me know if you're still having issues.

TheUltraFinder

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is very shy and likes to play shooter games and farm. It also has an affinity of staying hydrated and not being able to confess to a girl
I sent my email and hit confirm many times, but it still says Oops! ran into a Problem

Sularis20

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 22, 2020
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A mon returning from the ashes of what once was, he hopes to regain some friendships and learn more about the ways of Nuzlocke
I'm having the same issues as Serving Spoon. Quite literally. Never got my first or subsequent resends. Also on Hotmail.

Mey51

Derp
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 26, 2020
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
he/them
Pokémon Type
Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Struggles to keep it's form and struggles to socialize, this creature seek shiny things and loves to make weird noises. Talk alone at times.
Sorry for the inconvenience but it've been days and i didn't received any e-mail, I'm a aol.com and I've verified my spams.

Xerxos

xerx gon give it to ya
Tech Team
🎇Contributor
Globetrotter
Team Omega
Nuzlocke Master
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Fire
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy who does way too many Nuzlockes but never documents them.
Sorry for the inconvenience but it've been days and i didn't received any e-mail, I'm a aol.com and I've verified my spams.
Try now, should be good to go. Lemme know if you're still having issues.

H

Horoscmemype

Ежедневный Гороскоп от НЕЙРОСЕТИ!

Гороскоп – проекция планет, схематично представленная в виде последовательных периодов по знакам зодиака. Закономерность характеров людей от времени их рождения была выявлена ещё в V в до н. э., но только в XX приняла знакомую всем форму. Сектора знаков постепенно претерпевают изменения: некоторые астрологи считают целесообразным использовать ещё один знак, Змееносца. Это меняет все устоявшиеся представления о привычных соотношениях даты рождения к его знаку зодиака. Ежедневный бесплатный гороскоп Овен Бесплатные Натальная карта онлайн Асцендент рассчитать онлайн Персональный на сегодня Астропортрет: Солнце, Луна, ASC Синастрия, Composite, Davison...

More...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)