• The Writer's Locke has returned for its second season! Catch its first episode here, replete with wider distribution, newer storylockes to listen to, and a discussion on the subject of reboots!
  • Drumroll please... The results for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza are up! Congrats to all our participants and our winners this year for the 10th anniversary! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Play by Post Post a question for the next user to answer

greenbeanbottle

My nuzlockes are beyond human understanding
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Clever
Not gonna lie, I really like how they streamlined the requirements for setting up a competitively trained team in Sword / Shield. Gone are the days where I had to breed hundreds of the same Pokémon!

Favorite "story" moment in the Pokémon series?

KirbySSU

Unova Veteran (Though Not In Nuzlockes)
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 10, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Likes Kirby, perhaps a bit too much.
When Colress said I disagree and literally walks away from Ghetsis lol

Favorite... uh... Shiny?

PageEmperor

Kermit Seismitoad isn’t real, it can’t hurt you
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
A person who does both comics and runs and whatnot. Okay then.
I have many favourite shinies, but KirbySSU, please do something about you blocking me.

Have you ever done a nuzlocke of the pokemon Glazed ROM hack? If so, how did it go? If not, do you plan to?

Honey Badger

Member Title
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
might do it sometime, perhaps the blazed glazed variant

what instrument would you want to learn, if you had the time?

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
Electric, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
I already play the trombone. but I would like to play the drums if I could

What is your favorite region and why?

greenbeanbottle

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Clever
Based purely on nostalgia, Hoenn. Objectively, however, I really like the variety of Kalos's environment.

Favorite "evil team" leader and why?

NightFlowerLuv

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 16, 2021
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Pokédex Entry
The wild Luv can often be found trying to juggle too many things at once. Encouraging her to put things down may only result in more stress, however.
Ya boi Guzma, obviously. Giovanni is a cool pseudo-uncle figure and if N counts he rules, but Guzma is just so interesting and genuinely relatable, and also his ace is a Gyarados analogue but BUG TYPE so it's just super clear he loves Pokemon, actually, but a lot of stuff (like an actually physically abusive father holy shit Game Freak actually fucking went there) kept him from reaching his full potential.

Also, just. "Y'all're stupid." And the entirety of his presence in the Rainbow Rocket stuff.

Here's a silly question: do you think Post Malone's concert on Pokemon day is going to have any actual Pokemon songs in it beyond a possible new one made entirely for marketing?

Skarmizard

Metal dragon bird/Smash ‘locker
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also writes and is a huge fan of Smash Bros.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Probably not, unless he's a big Pokémon fan and no one knows that.

What's the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?

greenbeanbottle

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Clever
Go right back to sleep for another 30 minutes. Shower if I'm motivated.

In a similar vein, what's the last thing you do before you go to sleep?

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker, Completionist and Rule Designer
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Psychic
Walk very quietly into the bedroom not to wake up my baby daughter and set up the alarm clock in my phone (to 6:30am usually which sucks).

What's one of your favorite memories from playing video games?

NightFlowerLuv

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 16, 2021
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Normal
Pokédex Entry
The wild Luv can often be found trying to juggle too many things at once. Encouraging her to put things down may only result in more stress, however.
God there are so many... well, to keep it relevant to this forum, how about the Y WonderWedlocke I did where I not only received a shiny Eevee at one point but also ran into a random shiny Sigilyph, that's a very cherished memory of mine. That Sigilyph made me really love the line as a whole, and he's hanging out in my Pokemon Home even to this day.

If another Pokemon were to be added to Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, what would you either want it to be or think it would be?

Skarmizard

Metal dragon bird/Smash ‘locker
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also writes and is a huge fan of Smash Bros.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would kill from PMD2 Grovyle to get in, since he was my favorite character from the game and the whole line are some of my favorite Pokémon.
But I feel like if one does get in, it’ll be a Gen 8 ‘mon-either a starter or maybe Toxtricity.

If you play Smash, who’s your main and why?
If you don’t, who’s your favorite Pokémon and why?

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Preferring to operate in the dark, this pokemon is quick to obtain and discard many behaviors.
I think if they added in another pokemon, It'd probably be one from gen 8, so maybe Cinderace or... okay i don't actually know many gen 8 pokemon. Grimsnarl maybe? It has to be a manuverable one. Dracovish would be pretty funny to see in smash.

As for one I actually want in smash... Scizor or Zoarark would be cool too see. Maybe Hoopa.

How many levels of existential dread run in the background of your thoughts?

greenbeanbottle

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 1, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He / Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Clever
Too many to count.

Favorite Ultra Beast?

sealclown

certified gamer moments
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 13, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Bug, ???
blacephalon! i love pokemon designs that make me go '???? thats a pokemon?' when i first see them, and its a funny evil little clown with an exploding optical illusion for a head. what else could you possibly want in a 'mon

what random celebrity would you want to see do a collab with pokemon next?

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
With cheese and ham, on bread or a biscuit!
......... aw man, now I’m hungry.

Favorite ice cream flavor?

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Mint chocolate chip! (But green, not white, because my lizard brain says mint chocolate chip is supposed to be green, even though my human brain says, no, that's just food coloring.)

What is the most memorable scene you've had from one of your dreams recently? (Obviously, censor personal details and/or NSFW stuff.)

Fool

Existential Nightmare
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Call me whatever you want.
Pokémon Type
Ghost
Pokédex Entry
He never finds satisfaction in his work, he lost the capacity to. He is alone in spirit and mentality.
Uh... well I don’t really have dreams these days. The most memorable dream I remember having just in general was one where I was told I would die at 9 by some evil woman. Didn’t know what that was about, but I was 10 years old at the time so it scared the hell out of me. Other than that my “dreams” are mostly a black void, though occasionally I’ll dream about somebody posting something inappropriate on the forums.

Why did you join the Nuzlocke Forums, or alternatively, how did you find out about them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)