• The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • Check out the Nuzlocke Forums Fundraiser 2022 to see how you can help support the forums, earn new badges, and more! Goal: $1201/$1500
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Art Comic Pokemon Sword & Shield: Oh Lionheart, Take Courage!

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
A story about a little girl and her rabbit taking over the world

sunflower

grown with love
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 30, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
Ol' Sunny's just a lazy potato with a pencil! If you see em' taking naps all day stead' of studying for exams, don't worry bout' it! ♡
and with everything they had, their heart sang...

COVER.png

POKEMON SWORD & SHIELD:
OH LIONHEART, TAKE COURAGE!

A STORY ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL AND HER RABBIT TAKING OVER THE WORLD AND THE MEMORIES THEY MAKE ALONG THE WAY.

UPDATES WEEKLY/RANDOMLY ON:

WEBTOONS & TAPAS

STARTER_TRIO.png

SONIA_REF.png

MORE COMING SOON...

94e6e4dd8b3eb0296d5b21ca02a1858e.png

heh... looks like you found my comic!

this is just a passion project that's been in the works since... well! since SWSH came out! I've always wanted to tell my own story set in the world of pokemon, so here we are!!! it's a brand new tale that's just waiting to be told, and I'm crazy excited to share my story with all of you!!! anywho thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful day!!!

your's truly,
~sunny 🌻

00.png

Last edited:
OP
sunflower

sunflower

grown with love
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 30, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
Ol' Sunny's just a lazy potato with a pencil! If you see em' taking naps all day stead' of studying for exams, don't worry bout' it! ♡
POKEMON SWORD & SHIELD:

PROLOGUE... START!!!

AVAILABLE NOW ON
WEBTOONS & TAPAS

ART CREDIT: COMMISSION BY MOONRPG ON TUMBLR

It’s outttt it’s outtttt!!!
here’s a story from me to you!!!

Last edited:
OP
sunflower

sunflower

grown with love
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 30, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
SOMEONE FAMILIAR...?

MYSTERY_GIRL.png

THE ADVENTURE STARTS TODAY IN

POKEMON SWORD & SHIELD:

TO CELEBRATE POKEMON SWORD & SHIELD'S ANNIVERSARY,
THE FIRST PAGE OF THE PROLOGUE'S OUT NOW ON
WEBTOONS & TAPAS!!!

HAPPY POKEMON SWORD & SHIELD ANNIVERSARY!!!

🗡💥🛡

Last edited:

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
oh, my god your style is so cute I am GOING to cry. I love the colors used and the quality of the brushes, if feels very dreamy and Sanrio

OP
sunflower

sunflower

grown with love
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 30, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
oh, my god your style is so cute I am GOING to cry. I love the colors used and the quality of the brushes, if feels very dreamy and Sanrio​
THANK YOUUU~!!! I've been looking at a lot of sanrio artwork for inspiration late too, haha! that's such a dream come true to have my work compared, thank you, really!!! it means a lot to me!!! I really adore your art & writing as well!!! 💛

R_2.gif

Last edited:

CyanideCrystal

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 12, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Cool
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
gg ez
This is giving me cuteness overload! The style is to die for!

OP
sunflower

sunflower

grown with love
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 30, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
This is giving me cuteness overload! The style is to die for!
ahhh thank you SO much!!! I loooove your art, overtime's one of my favorite works of yours!!! 💛

R_1.gif

Last edited:

Cas

certified knucklehead
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 29, 2020
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Fairy
This is so cute! I'm excited to see where your story leads.

OP
sunflower

sunflower

grown with love
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 30, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
POKEMON SWORD & SHIELD:

PREV_02.png

2ND PAGE OF THE PROLOGUE'S OUT NOW ON
WEBTOONS & TAPAS!

Last edited:
OP
sunflower

sunflower

grown with love
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 30, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
This is so cute! I'm excited to see where your story leads.
thank you so much!!! big fan of your writing, your prose is so so lovely!!! 💛

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
ah, yes, distractable king. I appreciate the glossing over the 'Distortion World' bit 😂

OP
sunflower

sunflower

grown with love
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 30, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
honestly the joke’s been so overused with Leon getting lost in the most random places ever but it’s still one of my favorites xD

Reactions: Bug
OP
sunflower

sunflower

grown with love
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 30, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
update: 11/22: hiya! just a quick update for oh lionheart, take courage! can't make any promises but if things go well we may update today or tomorrow! we've been working hard on the last batch of pages for the prologue and now it's almost completely done! I'm planning on just releasing em' all together this time around as well because why not! I think it'll fit the pace I want for the story a lot more anyway, so there's that! if you've read this far, thanks so much for staying along for the ride, I really appreciate it! :')

update 11/26: whoops sorry guys! been distracted with pokemon scarlet & violet & some school stuff, looks like I'm going to need at least a few more days to draw out these last few pages after all! going to try my best to have everything ready by the end of this week, but if not there might not be an update this week! apologies for the delay!

~sunny 🌻

R_5.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Bug

Users who are viewing this thread