• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia (Pokemon) Hacks & Fangames Mafia

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Akane

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon rarely does anything useful. He has a strange passion for the number 9, I wonder why. Bisexual.
Oh and the 3 winners+the host are the final 4 in button maf lol that's a crazy coincidence.

Rueblie

Not worth mentioning
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 4, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
Whatever
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
They question if it even exists anymore and it seems annoying enough for them to not want to find out.
Well that was fast

Things just didn’t go right at all for village huh, oh well

cornibot

the tiny totodile
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 18, 2020
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon is small, but feisty. It's a little rebellious and likes to disagree.
boy I really killed it this game didn't I

me: inadvertently gets one of our cops killed D1
also me, the village clear: diverts a lynch from a mafia member to a villager

they call me the mafia master 😎

tbf to myself though, at least I was trying over here fhdjjfj I feel like half the village just gave up after Sprung died. The loss was kind of inevitable after that

anyway gg, well played mafs, I should've listened to my gut reaction on Calendar haha

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Normal
Let me just say not the best time to move, aha. I wasn’t able to get the time to post and that kinda really hurt, esp since I had the Kitkat invest and trusted them. Too bad my other invest I would’ve pushed was on the amne so it wouldn’t have mattered too much lol.

SweatingCalendar

Alligator Lizards in the air, in the aaaiiiiirrrrr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
These creatures are often seen inciting wars with the couch potatoes over territory of farmland so that they can have the most sheep for counting
Here are the maf logs:

Users who are viewing this thread